Start by marking “Harry Potter Coloring Book” as Want to Read:
Harry Potter Coloring Book

Harry Potter Coloring Book

(Harry Potter coloring books #1)

Packed with stunning pieces of artwork from the Warner Bros. archive, this deluxe coloring book gives fans the chance to color in the vivid settings and beloved characters of J.K. Rowling’s wizarding world. Containing intricate line drawings used in the making of the Harry Potter films, this coloring book includes fan-favorite scenes, creatures, and characters: from Dobby ...more
Published November 10th 2015 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Harry Potter Coloring Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harry Potter Coloring Book

Darth J
Oct 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
Very magic. Much accio crayons!

Also comes with these stickers:
Suraya (thesuraya)
i really want to have this but i suck so bad at colouring that even ron wouldnt want me to colour him so yeah
GoldGato
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Harry Potter is gold so adding a coloring book to the collection seems to provide a way to be a part of the Potter universe. Even if one can't draw or differentiate between crayons.

With a drawer full of pencils and pens and other creative utensils, it was time to put said objects to work and a coloring book was the appropriate vehicle. I put the book next to my front room table so that when I was tired of reading, watching old movies, or talking to indifferent cats, I could simply pull out a col
Lucy Colouring In The Midst Of Madness
This review is taken from my blog where I review adult colouring books from a mental health perspective. More images from inside the book can be found at https://colouringinthemidstofmadness....
Before I get on with the rest of the review I need to mention the paper in this book. According to Amazon UK, the paper for this book is supplied by multiple sources meaning some copies have white pages and others have off-white pages. The paper thickness apparently varies too. This means that my review w
Naza
Sep 30, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I want it.
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
It's really amazing to color a story (movie and book) you love... and this one is amazing and it has a few colored images in the last pages.
Dimitra
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art-hobbies
A truly magical coloring book!
Beautiful collection of blank drawings to fill them with any colors you want!
Even if you don't want to color them it is still a great book for any Harry Potter fan!
Érica
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stand-alones
I GOT IT!
I am marveled with this; worth the wait! More beautiful than I expected (then again, I didn't know what to expect, because I didn't read anything about it. Heh)

The details are enchanting, there are SO many in every page, I don't know what this style is called but it's so... Detailed. I dig it. These will take hours to colour and I can't wait!
Plus, it comes with pictures! Original HQs from the motion pictures, to match the uncoloured drawings. This is a beautiful piece. I'm so happy with
Natha
Ahhhhh, cakep banget bukunya!
Sayang banget buat diwarnain. :(
Alhasil berakhir dengan disayang-sayang di dalam lemari cuma buat dipandang-pandang dan kepuasan tersendiri saja. Habisnya sayang kalau diwarnain. Agak lama nih btw, buat pengiriman BookDep yang kali ini, tapi buku satunya malah lebih parah, belum sampai sama sekali di tangan, padahal sudah diorder sejak November 2015 kemarin. >.<
Annie
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un entretenimiento genial para todo potterhead. Los dibujos están muy bien y el precio es asquible. La única pega son los dibujos de los personajes, que no se han currado demasiado la faena.

Reseña completa aquí: http://prettylittlehuman.blogspot.com...
Mia
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: other
really good if you have good pencils
Victoria
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing. Stunning pictures from the movies. Good quality paper. Love it!
Yulia
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
didn't read it obviously...
Shivantika
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was great, but I was a little annoyed that only one picture had Ginny in it, and that had, like, the whole crew of characters so it doesn't count.
But the reason why it was four stars was cuz it didn't have the WOW factor most Harry Potter stuff has.
Kat
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This colouring book is amazing and the pictures are done really well.. I am a big fan of harry potter movies and books
Ella
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a way to bring the color of Harry Potter into your home.
Jessica Van horn
Just like the images from the big screen ready to color.
SeptimaEdgeCombe
Perfect for PotterHead and Art Therapy! Wish they could do one for each book
Fahri Rasihan
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trend mewarnai mulai populer di seluruh dunia dengan sebutan Art Therapy, trend ini juga mulai populer di Indonesia dengan begitu banyaknya penerbit buku yang berlomba-lomba untuk menerbitkan buku-buku mewarnai. Salah satu penerbit yang konsisten untuk menerbitkan buku-buku mewarnai adalah Gramedia Pustaka Utama dengan karya-karya hasil ilustrator lokal maupun luar negeri. Ketika saya mengetahui bahwa Gramedia akan menerbitkan buku mewarnai Harry Potter di Indonesia, saya sangat excited untuk se ...more
audrey hernandez
I love this book
Heather Duff
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doing exactly what it says on the tin, this is a great addition to your Potter collection full of page after page of magical colouring in.

OK sound that sounds a little cheesy but as a fan of the whole adult colouring book craze, which is lasting and lasting, I was made up when my awesome cousin got this for my birthday last year.

I have been dabbling with a few pages and this one below is my current work in progress - The Quibbler!

There are pictures of Harry and pals, scenes from the film and re
Lee
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Being the Potterhead that I am, I was beyond excited when this gem turned up in my Christmas stocking. Going through the art, I found that I absolutely loved the details on the inanimate objects (like the page of golden snitches) and the magical creatures (Dobby!). I found the illustrations of people less impressive, but not awful. What's extra special about this colouring book, is the inclusion of full colour film stills and concept art included at the back. These were meant to be used as refer ...more
Book
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
„Harry Potter Coloring Book“ prepared by Scholastic is another piece on market that tries to make money using the known name that manages to sell (almost) everything.

And though I’m not fully disappointed with this coloring book, honestly I expected a bit more, both when it comes to quality and style – what you will get inside for the most part are stills from the movies and the paper quality seems not too expensive due to its thickness and yellow color.

Therefore, though your young Harry Potter f
Alisha Brook
Title: Harry Potter - The Official Colouring Book
Series: Harry Potter Colouring Books (#1)
Author: Warner Bros & J.K. Rowling
Genre: Colouring Book
Rating: 3.5 stars

I have to admit, I was so excited to hear about a Harry Potter colouring book for adults!

Although, I was hoping for something a little better than the produced product, I'm still happy that was made available. I haven't yet started colouring my copy because I want a perfect finished product, but I'm excited to start. I'm really
Amanda
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Does it get better than this? I don't think so. Adult coloring books are huge right now and who doesn't love Harry Potter? This is perfect for everyone! I had to buy 2 for myself so I can keep one clean and the other colored. The pages are breathtaking and I love the opportunity of creating the characters to look how I want them to look. There's so much opportunity on this pages! Perfect for any coloring fan!
Monika
Sep 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Myslím si, že kniha, resp. táto omaľovánka je zlatý priemer. Niektoré obrázky boli ťažké, veľa detailov, proste človek mal čo robiť ak to chcel mať kompletné. Niektoré obrázky tam však boli zbytočné. Tie čo sa mi zdali zbytočné, tak pri tých som sa rozhodla neplytvať farbičkami. Ale každopádne každý fanúšik Harryho Pottera by niečo takéto mal doma vlastniť.
Rachael
Dec 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a Harry Potter fan, I really like additions and companions to the series. I found this colouring book magical in a relaxing way. But, I got bored about halfway through and wasn't motivated to carry on colouring in. I may return to this later but for now I've had enough
Annabelle
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is perfect.

I love how you can create your own version of Harry Potter or use the beautifully drafted guides at the back. The pieces are detailed and hours can be spent colouring them in. Really, really well done. I love it.
Lisa
Oct 08, 2015 rated it liked it
this was ok i got this for my sister for christmas and i flipped through it before wrapping it and i was a little let down. i got it because we are BIG potter fans but i was expecting it to be like the other adult coloring books and this was juv. it was unreal. i was expecting so much more
Cathy
Oct 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not reading, but coloring. Adult coloring books are all the rage. This one taps into the Harry Potter series phenomenon. I find coloring the tiny details is less relaxing for me than the old fashioned children's coloring books. But I am clearly in the minority on this!
  • Harry Potter: the Character Vault
  • The Mindfulness Colouring Book: Anti-stress art therapy for busy people
  • Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Coloring Book for Adults
  • The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book
  • Animorphia
  • Vampireology: The True History of the Fallen Ones (Ologies, #9)
  • Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom: A Colouring Book Adventure
  • The Wizardology Handbook: A Course for Apprentices
  • What's Under the Bed?
  • The Uglydoll Ugly Guide to the Uglyverse (Ugly Guide, #1)
  • Human Anatomy Coloring Book
  • The Art Therapy Colouring Book
  • Songs of Love Lost and Found
  • Creative Haven Owls Coloring Book
  • War of the Gods
  • Unicorns Are Jerks: A Coloring Book Exposing the Cold, Hard, Sparkly Truth
  • Lenore: Swirlies
  • The Spook Who Spoke Again (Flavia Albia Mystery, #2.5)

Harry Potter coloring books (5 books)
  • Harry Potter: The Official Coloring Book #2 Creatures