Start by marking “Time Warper: UNDONE (A Sage Hannigan Novel #2)” as Want to Read:
Time Warper: UNDONE (A Sage Hannigan Novel #2)

Time Warper: UNDONE

(A Sage Hannigan Novel #2)

Three months after Sage Hannigan time warps a hundred years into the past and saves the future, she is still trying to come to grips with all the she has gained… and all that she has lost.
All of her searching hasn't turned up the Cerberus Society or any creatures of the night, and she's beginning to wonder if she's gone crazy after all. The only things keeping her grounde
Published November 24th 2015 by Clean Teen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Time Warper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time Warper

Keagan
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So it popped up in my feed the other day that Undone, the second book in the Time Warper series, was released. I one clicked without hesitation.

If I thought the first one was awesome, I don't know how to describe this one. I started it after I'd finished the Twilight gender swap story and only intended to read for about an hour or so, because it was late and I love my sleep. Apparently, I don't love my sleep as much as reading this book. Four hours, some t
Joood Hooligan
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it

Maribel loaned me this one, because I couldn't wait the whole week it would take to request this as my November read in the Clean Teen Elite Reviewers group. If you read my review of the first book, Fated, you'll notice that I started this moments after I finished the first.

Anyway, this one was an easier read than the first. It was less awkward. Maybe because this one took place in more modern times? I don't know. But whatever the reason, I read through it
Holly C. Elkins
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

I am so enthralled with Sage and her friends! The story flows so smoothly and it has so many unexpected twists and turns, it kept me turning the pages all the way until dawn! Love this series!
Nikki
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Lots of craziness happens in this one. And I absolutely loved the twists and turns this took. I got excited to see Sage grow into a badass. And will be grabbing the next one now!
Maribel Platypire Reviews
After I read Fated, I decided that I absolutely needed the next book and so I purchased it. Now here I am, after a storm of emotions I didn't see coming, and all I can say is, "Why Sage? WHY!"

I don't know why Sage's choices keep surprising me. They also infuriate me, but that's beside the point. What I've concluded after reading this book is that Sage follows her heart completely, and that often times lands her in a hot mess. You know, jumping from the pan right into the fire.

I had issues with
Riley K.
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Time Warper: Undone (A Sage Hannigan Novel Book 2) by Peggy Martinez, is the sequel that you cannot wait to read after you finished the first book in the series. It takes place three months after the first book ended. Trouble seems to have a way of finding my favorite heroine Sage Hannigan.

Like the first book, this one took me on another rollercoaster of emotions. I cried, screamed, laughed, and cried some more throughout of this whole book. Please note that was before the ending of the book. S
Holly
I am a huge fan of this series, to be sure. This book wasn't as MUCH of a love for me as the first one was, although there was definitely plenty of action and swoony heroes and kick-butt heroines! I think I just so enjoyed the aspect of newness to the first book - learning along with Sage what was happening to her, finding out about the time warpers and their duties, meeting all the characters, etc. While book 1 really focused on Sage and her relationship with Aldwin in the past, book 2 features ...more
Coral Mitchell
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The Time Warper story continues with Sage. She has been back in her time for three months and is feeling the loss of Aldwin and Soren. Sage spends the nights searching for the Cerberus Society and any creatures of the night. She has not been able to find any. Her one outlet is sparring with Matt. She takes him up on his offer for a night out with his friend Trina. Things start to change after the night out and her past re-appe
Yara
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome! It picks up 3 months from the last one. Sage has an encounter at a club that is Muy Caliente! This scene was so hot, it almost made me change my thoughts from YA to NA, almost. There's so much action, romance, and intrigue. I'm dying to read the novelettes that give background info on Alwyn and Sorin. The ending felt a bit too abrupt for me, but no problem, I already downloaded the next book :-) This book is definitely a must read!
Clean Teen Publishing
Sep 06, 2015
Katherine Leach
rated it did not like it
Nov 13, 2018
Dec 22, 2017
Judy
Mar 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

A Sage Hannigan Novel (2 books)
  • Time Warper: Fated (A Sage Hannigan Novel #1)
“I don't want you to be happy for me, Sage."
His voice was rougher and closer than when he'd spoken before. I kept my eyes on my hands as they continued their relentless cleaning.
"I want you to need me like you did before. I want you burning up on the inside from desire. I want you to kiss me like you did that day on the beach, without a care, without reservation, and without anyone else claiming any of your affections. I want you to burn like I do.”
1 likes