Start by marking “Hunted” as Want to Read:
Hunted

Hunted

(Sinners #2)

It's been three months since the revolt against the Commander's 50-year-old regime failed. Under a new ruler, things were supposed to change. Get better. Now, Wilson is in charge. But, can he really be trusted? Can anyone? Lexi and Cole soon find out, as life takes an unexpected turn for the worse. In this ever-changing world, you must hunt or be hunted. Lives will be lost ...more
Published April 19th 2016 by Month9Books, LLC (first published April 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Hunted, please sign up.
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books) Hunted's new release date is April 28th.

Best,
Jaime
Publicity and Marketing Director
Month9Books

The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
This books was PACKED with action; the authors did a great job at keeping the intensity levels high throughout the entire novel! There's so many things I'm trying to process in my brain but I sure am ready for book three!!!
Sam
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

4.5/5 Stars

Review also posted at Her Book Thoughts
Hunted was jaw droppingly amazing. It was fast paced, had the right amount of action, mixed in some sexy times with Cole and Lexie, yet still managed to break my heart. In my opinion, Hunted was a step up from Branded, the writing was better, and it was even more suspenseful then Branded, which I didn’t think possible.

Cole continues to be an absolutely amazing guy. He is just such a hottie. Hunted really dives into exploring more of the amaz
V. PARENTAL GUIDANCE ALERT:  A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you
Beautiful cover! I can't wait!

Update
I finally read it! I think that as far as sequel go, this one is extremely good. There was action non-stop, laughs and plenty of melt-your-heart-moments to balance the bleakness of the world.

I wasn't expecting much of this book to be honest, because usually sequels are such a let down but overall I though this did the job.

As usual my favorite character was Zeus. In this book he has his shiny moments and I'm only sorry that we can't have a book from hi
Lexie
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First off, I have to say Hunted was one of my most anticipated books of 2015 and let me tell you it did not disappoint. I finished the book two days ago, and oh boy did I need those two days to come down from that book hangover. Now that I’ve caught my breath its time to tell everyone how amazing this book was!

Being the second book in any series always worries me. Because majority of the time most sequels can never live up to their first book. But Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki did not let us do
Hungergames_fan
I

AM

SO

FLIPPIN

EXITED

BRANDED WAS AMAZING AND I CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!!!! I SHIP COLEXI!!!!!!!!:D
Jax***Obsessed with my Kindle
This was okay.....not as good as the first book, which I gave 5-stars. It was a little slow at times and took me awhile to finish. They are basically running from Wilson and his men and were always in hiding. I found Lexi to be very weak minded and not exactly your tough, kick-ass heroine. I do plan to read the last book during the times that I'm out and about in public because it's a safe, clean book to read =)
Maddy
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
PLEASE READ THIS SERIES!!! It is sooooo good OMG I rate it 4/5 stars I was addicted to it but the ending killed me. I loved all the characters and some of the deaths really made me cry so so hard omg! But the worst part is the ending I'm dying I need to k ow what's happening next!! Ahhh!!!! When's the next book out?!?!??!
Mollie C
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To say this book blew my mind would be an understatement. Authors Abi and Missy did a phenomenal job at character development, creating so much action you just cant stop reading and a romance that melts your heart.

Lexi Hamilton blew me away with her development as a character. Her courage to continue on after so much happened in the revolt is certainly a different Lexi to the sad and scared Lexi in Branded.

The writing of action is unlike I have ever read before! Abi and Missy really have a talen
nancy (The Ravenous Reader)
Ohh my! This book was non-stop, action packed roller coaster ride of adrenaline. My heart was in my throat and I could not help but let out these whelps of agony until the very last sentence and then it was a scream heard around the world "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Yup I'm a mess.

So, when is the next book coming out?
AJ
2.5 demoralizing stars

I LOVED the first book in this series. Branded introduced us to a brutal dystopian world ruled by the formidable ‘Commander’, where merely an accusation of somebody breaking one of the seven deadly sins would see them thrown into the ‘Hole’.

(Please note that this review does contain some spoilers for the first book in the series.)

17 year old Lexi was falsely accused of the sin of lust, and was thrown into the Hole as punishment. She barely survived her ordeal, and managed t
Angela
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting and waiting for this book. I have been anticipating this so much that when I got it, I practically couldn't breathe. I wanted to devour this book in one sitting but knew if I did, I wouldn't be happy it was over so fast. I can tell you that reading it slower does not alleviate the pain of it being over and having to wait for the next one.

Lexi has grown in this book. While it may have been it 3 months since she left the Hole, she has witnessed and experienced so much while in
Mademoizelleflo (flowlessbooks)
This is book 2 in the Sinners series. This review will spoil you if you haven't read the first book, Branded.

Lexi and Cole are trying to stay hidden from Wilson's army. They are meeting with Sutton, Bruno and Grace. Sutton has a plan to take down the hole. It's their only opportunity. But Sutton is abducted by Wilson's men. They then decide to go back in the hole, to save Sutton and carry on his mission.

I had a really hard time remembering who was who between Sutton and Wilson. I read Branded mo
BookWorm 221
May 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
description

www.bookworm221.tumblr.com

description

I absolutely hate to say this but this book fell a little short for me, I was having a very hard time trying to get into the action and I think that really hurt my reading experience.

That said I do think that it has many good parts, parts that I enjoyed reading and parts that left me wanting more (that ending!), and I’ll definitely keep reading this series.

We are back with Lexi and Cole as they along with Zeus (I want a Zeus in my life) and other friends try to come up
Sam Barnes
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Britanny L Grossman
Omg

Wow what a great freaking book!!!! Book one has nothing in this with so many twists and turns. The last 2 pages of the book are like wtf omfg. The only thing I didn't like is the authors did not go thru book one. It starts where book one stoped and contour are like me and read book one a year ago and have read many other books after its hard to dive into. It's a good idea to read book one again if it's been awhile. But other than that 5+stars lot's of fighting and crying and laughing, everyth
Emily
Dec 27, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I WANT TO READ THIS SO SO SO SO MUCH! Ejdsjbdvzjshdvshejsbsvssh. THE FEELS!
Emily
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy action Batman! Book 2 was packed with it and kept you wanting more. There were so many twists and turns and holy shit moments. And like book 1, I had a “I’m not crying, you’re crying” moment. The author seriously knows how to make me scream whyyyyyyyyyyyyy with tears streaming down my face. Damn the author lol. Awesome book though. I can’t wait to see how this all finishes out
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
A fast paced, action packed sequel! If you thought Abi and Missy left you hanging at the end of Branded, wait till you get to the end of this book. You'll wish you already had Liberated in your hands. Just be prepared for one crazy, thrill ride of a read. Abi an Missy don't gently ease fans back into their dark and twisted world. You better buckle up and prepare for the fast paced, dangerous world of Hunted.

Abi and Missy pick up the story right where they left fans hanging in Branded. From the f
Amy Wicked Bookcraft
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dystopian

"You can overcome anything, short of death." Hunted (The Sinners Series Book 2)

I just put the book down and I've earned myself a big heavy *sigh*. WOW! that felt nice. I'm not sure I've taken a decent breath since I started this book. I loved Branded (Book 1 in The Sinners Series) so much. Most of the time with a sequel I'm always let down and frustrated. Most sequels tend to be petty and they seem to buy time for the last in the trilogy, so they end up being boring and forgetful. I was crossin
Katelyn
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC Review:

Gripping. Thrilling. Unforgettable.

I can’t even begin to describe how incredible this book is. Abi and Missy have truly outdone themselves. I picked up Branded not realizing what I was getting myself into. And now after reading Hunted, I know that I’ll be in this until the very end!

I absolute adored Hunted. It’s full of bone-chilling plot twists and astounding realizations that kept me up all night long. Some of the conflicts and situations that Lexi had to go though, I couldn’t even
Novels On The Run
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BOOK REVIEW by Michelle 1st May 2015:

RATING: 4 COLE & ZEUS STARS

I received a paperback for an honest review and I LOVE this cover art. I kept flipping over to ogle Cole.

He is gorgeous on the cover.

WOW!

Talk about action and bullets flying.

The start of Hunted is really cool. Visually I was wowed with the action scene and saw it all so well in my head.

Zeus is quite the side kick in this instalment. He really does come with his own star personality.

Branded was such an exceptional debut read for
Nadine (Books and Peppermint Tea)
Hunted grips you straight from page one and doesn't let go. It's fast paced and filled with action, humour, romance and even a few tears. Crammed full with plot-twists you'll be unable to put it down.

The characters, especially Lexi, have grown so much since the first book.

Unlike many sequels Hunted manages to be just as good, if not better, than Branded. Once again Abi and Missy have written an incredible book that will leave you wanting more.

Also don't forget to grab a box of tissues when yo
Naifsalem
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I marked this as read it was before it released since I was lucky to be a beta reader, but when I scanned it it took my review away!
Hunted was a fantastic, action packed, swoon worthy continuation of the sinners series by Kalicicki and Ketner! Very action packed, great read for any age. The story was captivating keeping me wanting more! Can not wait for Liberated!
BooksCastleIgnite
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wow!! wow!! wow!!! I'm still in shock and processing everything. enjoy the book so much can't wait for book 3!! I'm still in grieving mode after finishing the books... all I will say.. get your tissue ready!! lol!!!
christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness)
I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN' HIDE IT!
Kimberly
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series! I can't wait to see how it ends.
Valerie (Howler_Puff)
This was a struggle. I was completely over Lexi. It took me so long to read this because of her character. Nothing really happened in this besides a lot of running, hiding, getting shot at and getting ambushed. The only saving grace was Bill and the very last sentence in the book.
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
Hunted is the second book in the Sinners trilogy. The long wait for the Branded follow up was well worth it and once again Ketner and Kalicicki did not disappoint. Ketner and Kalicicki shine as writers, creating the most amazing visuals, allowing the reader to whole heartedly be immersed in this story and connect effortlessly with the fast paced and action packed nature, that is Hunted.

“The air is thick with dust and death.”

Hunted begins with Cole & Lexi living life on the run. There are wan
Holly
Note: I was one of a lucky few to win an ARC in a giveaway from Month9Books. Thank you to the publishers for allowing me to read an early copy. Although I received the copy for free, it in no way affects my rating or review of this book.

The second book in the Sinners series, following BRANDED, HUNTED starts with a bang and literally does not let up in action until it's over ... at which time you're left saying, "Wait...what? What just happened? That's it?? NOOOOO, that can't be it! You can't jus
Jasmine
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

...

Hunted is absolutely incredible! Right away you’re thrown back into this collapsing Dystopian world as Lexi and Cole run for their lives. This book is literally breath-taking. There’s so many twists and turns and at times you’re holding your breath, waiting to see the outcome of some shocking new reveal or some action filled scene. It is definitely a page turner! I sat hours straight reading Hunted because I couldn’t get enough. There’s never a dull moment and even though I was filled with so
Hunted May Read A...: HOW ARE YOU GOING 4 7 May 10, 2015 02:42PM
Hunted May Read A...: Have you preordered Hunted? 7 8 Apr 20, 2015 08:29AM
  • The Vault (The Farm, #3)
  • New World Order (Sunset Rising, #3)
  • Rebellion (Extraction, #2)
  • Vessel
  • Breeder (Breeder, #1)
  • Grip (Slip, #2)
  • Strange Skies (Burn Out, #2)
  • Unacceptable Risk
  • The Believers (Breeders, #2)
  • Shudder (Stitch Trilogy, #2)
  • There Will Be Blood (Thicker than Blood, #3)
  • Chasing Midnight (The Dark of Night, #2)
  • The Ruin of the World (The World Without End, #4)
  • Into The Dark (Into The Dark, #1)
  • Ashes in the Sky (Fire in the Woods, #2)
  • The Distraction (The Body Works Trilogy, #2)
  • Untitled (Annex, #4)
  • Breeder (Arrow's Flight, #1)
Abi Ketner Is a registered nurse with a passion for novels, the beaches of St. John, and her Philadelphia Phillies. A talented singer, Abi loves to go running, lifting and spend lots of time with her family. She currently resides in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with her husband, triplet daughters and one very spoiled dog.

Instagram @abiandmissy
Twitter @abiandmissy
Facebook authorsabiandmissy

Sinners (3 books)
  • Branded (Sinners, #1)
  • Liberated (Sinners #3)
“He’ll be kind. He’ll love you whether you’re having a good day or bad day. He’ll treat you like a lady, yet trust you to make your own decisions. Some will break your heart, but that’s part of learning the pain of what loving someone can bring. But the pain will lessen, and you’ll love again. And when that special guy comes into your life … you’ll be thankful for the ones who hurt you.” 4 likes
“the stronger forgive those who hurt them. When you hold the anger in … all it does is tear you down and cause you to be vulnerable.” 1 likes