Start by marking “Wild, Wicked and Wanton: A Hot Historical Romance Bundle” as Want to Read:
Wild, Wicked and Wanton: A Hot Historical Romance Bundle

Wild, Wicked and Wanton: A Hot Historical Romance Bundle

Erotic Romance set in Regency Era America with heroines who are Wild, Wicked and Wanton.

She wanted just one naughty carriage ride...

Beth McConnell has a secret. Sometimes in the afternoons, she escapes the drudgery of her family's shop and seduces wealthy gentlemen. One encounter is all Beth allows. She must leave them burning.

When she boldly seduces Grey Sexton, a power
Published October 16th 2015 by Hearts Aflame Press

To ask other readers questions about Wild, Wicked and Wanton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild, Wicked and Wanton

Kimbelry Lane
Jan 17, 2016 rated it liked it
It was an ok story. I'm a big fan of smut but I found myself thinking if moisture flows from this bitch's core one more time I'm going to toss my kindle out the window!
Nicole Laverdure
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent box set!

The Wild, Wicked and Wanton Series Bundle contains a non-traditional romance plot and an unconventional heroines. These four stories are so well written, by Natasha Blackthorne, she is truly a talented storyteller, I will definitely read more of her other books.
This collection is an excellent erotica, about heroes and heroines, who are passionately powerful and the complexity of their passion is explosive! Readers of historical erotic romance will love these novels, I also rec
Nicole
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
For the most part well-written, however weigh plot and characters more heavily-- and the main characters (particularly in Emily's Seduction) were incredibly inconsitent and annoying. Also the author commits deus ex machina in each story and my lord I'd never seen that done by an author so explicitly before. And I get this is erotic fiction, but the myriad of sex scenes became redundant and if I skipped a section, I would have only missed out on the same argument the author gives us OVER and OVER ...more
Dawn B
Nov 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
I bought this based on the high number of 5 star reviews on amazon, and have to wonder if we were all reading the same book. I normally read England based Regency stories, of all types from "sweet" to "steaming", but this is set in the US, which may have coloured my opinions somewhat. If you prefer your stories US based this might have more appeal for you. That said however, there are some very specific issues I had with this book which caused me to give it such a the low rating, and none are do ...more
Rangiy23gmail.Com
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great storyline

Wow what can I say...awesome amazing story full of intense togetherness Alex and Emily through their relationship...with so much going on between themselves and all the drama they still managed to sexually enjoy each other's company with BSDM getting into it....again exciting humorous sexy smutty just a WOW factor awesomeness ALPHA maleness OOOH so good wish I was I of the characters in this book ....I think you have achieved all of the storyline makes each reading intoxication o
Cheri
Apr 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Not bad

These our fairly long books. Two. Excerpts from others. They really were pretty good. At times tedious. Same thoughts the same words over and over and over.
I found myself skipping through paragraphs. I just got tired of those portions. Beating a horse to death could some these times up and it happened quite a lot throughout the book. Not my favorite. I did enjoy reading these stories though.
Cindy
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Beth and Grey must be the worse couple in historical romandedom. The petty fights but they quick to jump in the sack. Ridiculous
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: regency-romance
As historical smut goes, it was pretty terrific.
Kimberly
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read all 4 of these stories as separate books. So I think this box set is the deal of a lifetime. All 4 books are rich and decadent, filled with toe curling love scenes and strong hero's and heroine's.

Grey's Lady
Set in Regency Era America, Beth is as wanton as they come, she is not a lady like others. She seeks the pleasures of the flesh in a most unorthodox way, she tempts strong, handsome men into a quick but mind blowing sexual encounter, and before they can find anything else out abou
Felicia
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Historical Romance at its Finest!

If you’re a fan of the Historical Romance genre, this set is a must-have. If you’ve never read, or think the genre is not for you – this set is a must-have! I own each of these individual books, and the author never fails to deliver stories that are not only full of erotic and sensual discovery and awakenings, but also of emotions - and the psychological impact of those emotions. Characters seem nearly broken to the point of no return, but it’s the faith, trust a
Evita
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have always had a love for historical romances and once I found out that there were some authors that wrote spicier stories, I was sold. I loved everything about this story, especially how Beth, the heroine, pretty much takes her own path, albeit somewhat secretly and goes after what she wants. And she wants Grey, she asks him for a ride home and he certainly takes her for a ride, in a most delicious way. Grey also finds himself besotted by the lovely Beth.

Can they make a relationship work, af
Rosie Chapel
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this collection. A fascinating peep into the lives of the haves and have-nots in Regency America. I loved the interaction between the two couples featured in these novels, Beth and Grey, and Emily and Alex. They are from completely different worlds and these differences at times seem insurmountable. I loved that although they were obviously VERY compatible sexually, this wasn't enough. The obstacles that each had to overcome for any chance of a HAE, came at them from all sides. Both couple ...more
Shanna
I got through the stories of Beth and Grey and I can't do this anymore, so this review is just about the first two books. These books were just so bad that I can't even give the other ones a fair shot at the moment. The writing isn't terrible, the characters had promise, but the story is just complete shit- especially in regards to book 2. Back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. It reminded me of when my son went through this phase of screaming, "You hate me!" every time I fussed a ...more
April
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome collection! All are fast paced, passion filled with a bit of mystery, and suspense. A Wanton lovers dream! I absolutely loved these stories. What an awesome collection! Fans of Historical Romance, Erotic Romance, romance with mystery, and suspense, will enjoy this collection. As well as fans of stories with a bit of spanking, and bondage, etc. Ms. Blackthorne keeps the reader engaged, spellbound, intrigued, interested and turning pages.
Reader beware: Does contain some explicit l
Debra
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

You have a wonderful gift Natasha Blackthorne one your guardian Angel has bless you with the gift to create a beautiful written story. I enjoy then all. When I need to spice things up in my reading I now have you to make it possible. God blessing on you and your house. For Adults only a MUST READ..
D.H. from New York City.
Elise
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lisey-s-shelf
Okay reaf

If it wasn't for the first two books this bundle would have gotten a 3. The first two books was really good. I couldn't put it down but the last two books I had to force myself to finish. I felt like this author was dragging the book.
Frances Shellings
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exhilarating

What an absolute compelling book. Could not put it down! All four books held me captivated! The stories were so intense! Dark secrets that crush the person inside to find that they are not as horrendous to the ones that love them!
Lisa Ellia
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a HOT read!!

Wild, wicked and wanton was exactly that!! If you like strong willed men and hot steamy love making do yourself a favor and read Natasha's books!! You won't be sorry.
Vastine Bondurant
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review to come. For now...WONDERFUL.
Maria Burgos
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Enticing addictive

Never have I been so enthralled by a good, it made u feel a part of the passages. Loved the entire series
nicola
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good

It was a very interesting story, with a new spin on sex I've read in a while. But some where, the women were a bit weak & easy. They should have been more stronger.
adria tagoai
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Author 4 stars

Ms Blackthorn's is new to my list of preferred authors. I found this story hard to put down once I started. I will put her on my must read list.
thp1017
Nov 11, 2015
Kay
Dec 19, 2015
Danielle Peterson
rated it did not like it
Oct 19, 2017
Kera Wilder
Jan 15, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• After the Loving
  • Bad Love (Step Over the Line #1-3)
  • Jameson Hotel: Book 1
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
  • Dark Wager
  • Losing It: A Collection of VCards
  • Hotter on the Edge (Hotter on the Edge #1)
  • The Yeah Baby Series: Volume 1
  • Tame the Wild Wind
  • Pulse
  • A Pirate's Curse (Legends of the Soaring Phoenix, #1)
  • Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Boxed Set
  • My Nights With Kate (Jack Ryker #1)
  • Lucian & Lia Trilogy: Pierced / Fractured / Mended (Lucian & Lia, #1-3)
  • The First Time (The Virgin Auctions, #1)
  • Lost in the Seven Worlds