Start by marking “Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)

Quinn

(Undaunted Men #1)

Fearless and determined, Quinn is the perfect man for the job the Moretti mob has in mind: track down missing mafia princess, Alexis Moretti, and bring her home.

What starts out as a simple task to repay an old debt turns into so much more than he bargained for... And so does she.

As Quinn and Lexi grow close, she becomes more than just his mission. But Lexi and Quinn are bo
Published February 23rd 2016 by J.C. ClIFF LLC

To ask other readers questions about Quinn, please sign up.
Plainbrownwrapper I read the Kindle sample. Depending on just how bad you suspect that writing is, I'd say that your suspicions are probably accurate. For one thing, I …moreI read the Kindle sample. Depending on just how bad you suspect that writing is, I'd say that your suspicions are probably accurate. For one thing, I sincerely doubt that the book ever even got close to an editor. For another thing, even if there hadn't been any controversy at all, the initial characterization of the "hero" turned me off completely. Why would I care about an HEA for such a jerk? Answer: I wouldn't. I'm all for heroes in the gray areas, but you've got to give me SOME redeeming qualities to root for.(less)

Start your review of Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
Let me reformulate, okay? I might have come as harsh and I am so, SO sorry about that, being such a nice bitch and all. Anyway.

What did I think?

Let's see :

- I expressed my bewilderment at the way the word "opinion" was often misinterpreted. Stop me if I'm wrong, but to me, an opinion is something personal, which can't be proved, because helloooo it's not a fact. But what do I know really. I'm so unprofessional in my hobby, I swear!

- So apparently, saying that dubious consent doesn't exis
Readingzmything
I'm not deleting my original written review. However I've reduced my stars to one. While I really liked this book, I'm disappointed in the way this author responded to an unfavorable review. Sadly, I won't be reading book 2.

My previous review:

Honestly, I can't think of one negative thing to say about this book although, there is a major cliffy, this author is famous for that, she redeems herself by releasing book 2 within a few weeks. This is addictive. The characters are so authentic and their
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
2.5 Stars

Once again, I find myself to be the black sheep and not liking a book most of my friends did. Le sigh. I'm starting to think there may be something wrong with me here, but alas, it is what it is. I know I tend to be a picky reader, so before I get to my review, please understand that just because I felt this way about this book, doesn't mean you will. Some of the things that bother me, may not bother you, so I suggest you leave your judgement till you read the book.

There are a few thin
Bibi
Dec 19, 2016 marked it as never-ever-ever
Shelves: kindle-freebies
Me: Aye Yai Yai...so much controversy over this book and with the author's behavior
Me: *whines* But, it's free on Amazon
Me: *Slaps me* Are you deaf? This is kryptonite. No one's touching this baby!
Me: But but...

Shelves: hell-no

No, thank you.
Chantal ❤️
Dec 20, 2016 marked it as cant-read-this  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK JUST SUCKED FOR ME!

It's about a Manwhore hero who slut shame the heroine.
This type of Hypocrisy just pisses me off.
It's okay for him to do it but she is a girl so she is a slut and not worth his consideration.
REALLY!
That's just a gross double standard and...

Read at your own risk.
Had to change my review to discuss the content and not the writer.
So done!
Not worth my time!
Casey
Apr 04, 2016 rated it liked it
3.2 Lacks emotion and plot. Did not have a solid intro with a description of the background. Little to no scenes, had any emotion. Ending was weak.
.Lili.
Apr 13, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Seeing as my original review was yanked... All I'll say is: I have a 4.17 review rating average- it takes a lot for me to only give 1 star. I can't even count in 1 hand the number of times I've done it- but it had to be done here.
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
1 Really???? Stars

photo 861502_zpswkuhkp4z.gif

I’m done here. She only wants to banter with me, and she’s wasting my time. I smile that special smile I’m known for, and then sweetly end the conversation. “Have a nice life. Don’t be such an easy mark next time. Go somewhere other than a bar, and then, maybe, you might find someone for more than a one night fuck. Oh…by the way, you can keep the clothes, you know…as a souvenir.”

Yea this book just didn't work for me. I found that Quinn lacked depth. He was suppose to be an
edge of bubble
I saw some reviews about this book and naturally I was curious.

I have no idea why I didn't DNF this book at first chapter. Writing was bad. Like hello, I learned basic english at high school and then learned the rest by reading but here I am, finding your grammar and grasp of English weak, bad.

And the hero was beyond annoying. I love jerks. I can cope with I'm God's gift to womenfolk attitude if done right. Even find it sexy. But here we have a twatty tosser who tries to make us believe he is fu
Bev
Apr 13, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
My review went walkabout..... again 🙄

I ain't redoing it but will say I attempted to read this but didn't get far before I DNF'd it because it was just plain bad,and that's without talking the shitstorm that surrounded it into consideration!
T.
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
The action of this author have left a bad taste in my mouth. I will not post my review, or promote her.

You should NEVER bash a blogger in public. You need bloggers to help spread the word. Negative news spreads a lot faster than positive news, FYI! Not everyone will like your books that sucks but it's the truth. You should instead reach out to that blogger and ask if there was anything you could do different, helping you to grow as a writer. Yet, remembering that everyone reads books differentl
Dany
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: never-again
I didn't love this one but I also didn't hate it. This is my 1st book my this author and I'm not sure if I'm even reading book 2. Right now I don't care to know what happened at the end. I get what she the author was trying to do with the story but honestly it was lost on me.

You know going into this that Quinn is the hero of the story and well Lexi is our heroine and of course they're going to have an instant love/lust thing. But what I don't understand is the mafia background. Absolutely nothi
Tammy  Zautner
Apr 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
Hell to the fucking NO! Never. Nada. Don't ever think so. This is a definite skip for me...

See shelf.
Eliza
Apr 12, 2016 added it
Shelves: yeah-i-quit-that

I actually DNF'd this book, but will I ever read any of her other work... Britney?

' class='gr-hostedUserImg'/>
SheReadsALot
DNF--6%--I tried reading but I had to give up after the hero's dick started to act like it was a separate entity. I'm all for lusty heroes but there needs to be something else there, unless it's a joke. (I don't think he thought it was...)

So not my deal.
Everyone who has read might have a different opinion from me though. *shrugs*
1st POV will be my go to choice of POV in a romance. Didn't work for me here.
I didn't love the hero. I don't mind jerk heroes -- especially written with a sense of char
sraxe
Shelves: do-not-read
So just like everyone else, my rating-free "review" was also deleted. I'm not going to read this book, for reasons that can be found on the reviews for this book. [x/x/x] ...more
MischaS_
Apr 13, 2016 marked it as never-to-read
Since my previous review was removed.... What else can I say?
description
Federica the heir of fire
Some things i just don't tolerate so i'm never going to read this book.

photo 71191-oh-hell-no-gif-game-of-thrones-6Ddi_zpswffm2pub.gif

photo Yeah-You-Failed-Jennifer-Lawrence-Gif_zpsgbrwkj9k.gif

Chris-Wait-For-It-Awesome
Let's start again, shall we?
I DON'T WANT TO READ THE BOOK.
I would kindly request that my shelves remain as they are.
I am merely REMINDING myself that should ALL THE REAL writers suddenly stopped writing (a.k.a my worst nightmare) I STILL wouldn't read this book. I would actually read the ones that I already have, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

PS Dear Goodreads, thanks for the censorship. Killing free speech one review at a time. *claps hands*
Aisling Zena
Apr 13, 2016 marked it as hell-no
As my first review was removed for stating my opinion of GR and this author.

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
Since my first review got removed from GR.. I created a bookshelf that expresses MY OPINION.

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
My original review was flagged.

But I can still rate this BOOK 1-star and wave the middle finger at it.

Gigi
Shelves: yuck
Original review flagged and removed by GR. My original review did not mention the author AT ALL.

So, my review: This is a story of two morally bankrupt characters. I did not enjoy the story and don't have a problem giving a low rating to a story I did not enjoy.

FYI: Cliffhanger alert.

Cross posted to Amazon.com
Erika

My previous review was taken down by Goodreads, which means that the Review Flag Trolls are out in full force.

Needless to say, I won't be reading this book because of Lena's fair and thorough review and especially the discussion in the comments below the review.

I refuse to support shenanigans, PLUS I'm allergic to poor writing and shoddy content editing.
Jessica Alcazar
Shelves: no, cliff-jc
***Goodreads has taken it upon themselves to delete my original review because ...
As the review was predominantly about the author's behavior and not about the book

so I guess my shelf will have to speak for itself***
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
Apr 13, 2016 marked it as not-gonna-happen-because-reasons  ·  review of another edition

***Since Goodreads removed my original review regarding the author's behavior, I'll just let my shelf speak for itself.***
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
Please Note: My original review was flagged and removed – book and author a never read for me and I mean...

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
Since my other review has disappeared. I will just say this:

Geri Reads
DNF @8%

I read about 8% and had to stop because the hero's behavior made me ragey enough to quit reading. I never planned on reviewing it. I just wanted to inform her publicist that I had problems with the hero and move on. I thought hey, since I've only read 8% anyway...I'm just gonna do an Elsa and let it go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But in light of what happened and GR taking down my, I'm going to review the 8% of the book I read.

So what made me quit this book? Quinn. Fucking Quinn and his slut-shaming and sexist

• Suicide Ride: The Platinum Man (Suicide Ride, #1)
  • Stranded with the SEAL (H.E.R.O. Force, #1)
  • The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches (Keeper Martin's Tales, #1)
  • Fat Vampire: A Never Coming of Age Story
  • Breathless In Love (The Maverick Billionaires #1)
  • Sinner (Reed Security, #1)
  • Too Easy (She Asked for It, #0.5)
  • His Hand In the Storm (Chief Inspector Gray James #1)
  • Cold Press (Anna Burgin, #1)
  • Mission: Her Rescue (Team 52, #2)
  • Licensed to Thrill: Volume 2 (Jess Kimball Thriller, #0.5-1)
  • Clutch (The Disciples' Daughters, #1)
  • Shaded Light: The Case of the Tactless Trophy Wife (Paul Manziuk & Jacquie Ryan Mysteries #1)
  • Defenseless (Somerton Security, #1)
  • Something to Remember (Forget Me Not, #0.5)
  • Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr (Inheritance, #1-3)
  • Hushabye (Kate Redman Mysteries, #1)
  • Broken Build (Chance for Love, #1)

Undaunted Men (3 books)
  • Quinn, Part II (Undaunted Men, #2)
  • Quinn I & II Boxed Set - Undaunted Men