Start by marking “11 Alpha Doms (box set)” as Want to Read:
11 Alpha Doms (box set)

11 Alpha Doms (box set)

11 ALPHA DOMS TO ROCK YOUR WORLD

From New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Authors and more!

Are you ready for 11 alphas that will make you sigh, make your toes curl, and make your panties wet? You won't be disappointed! We have military, menage, contemporary, and a dash of paranormal romance that will send you right over the edge.

Jump into the action and suspense and fi
Kindle Edition
Published October 13th 2015 by KS Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 11 Alpha Doms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 11 Alpha Doms

Roxie's Reviews
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-must-read
"Oh what a provocative and amazing collection!"
If you love wicked,Kinky and exciting stories you will want this collection! All the stories in this collection are incredible. But a couple really stood out for me!.
"Tropic of Pleasures" by Tina Donahue is captivating, Sensational, and thrilling. Two Alpha Doms Yummy. You have wicket sexy Doms Hud and Ryder. A spunky young woman Cara who has lusted after them for years. Its not like Hud and Ryder have not wanted Cara, but her Daddy is a rich inves
Elaine Swinney
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got this set a long time ago and I finally got around to reading the books. As a whole I liked this set. If you can get the set I would encourage you to get it. It's worth your time and effort. It has some great stories and some awesome authors.
Karen Roma
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great collection by some of the best erotic romance writers today!

AT HER SEAL’S COMMAND by Selena Blake……

A man of honour, Dylan deems his best friend’s little sister as forbidden fruit; but an insatiable desire burns so hot, that when Reya arrives as his unexpected houseguest, the craving that has simmered for over a decade, ultimately becomes a raging inferno.

Dylan is everything a woman could want; a gentleman, protective, strong and passionate. But Dylan has a closely guarded secret that he
Tracey Parker
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bound by Desire~ Desiree Holt~ Oh my, the chemistry between Dylan and Jenna is so intense! I loved the storyline and how they meet. With him being her boss with a job she likes and desperately needs, she tries to deny the attraction. Whew this was an awesome and hot story!
Tropic of Pleasure~Tina Donahue~ Whew, what an incredibly hot story. I so loved everything with Cara, Ryder and Hud. This was one oh so delicious story!
Bound to the Land~Felice Fox~ Oh Matthew and Nelle! I loved how this all ca
Tanja
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
still fanning my face. these Doms sure know what to do to keep things interesting. they just don't give up on their love interest.
they're all set in different genre so some will appeal to you more then another story but when you disect each story you can only conclude one thing : i want one of my own!! (not kidding)
Lynne Fredo
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
11ALPHA DOMS

These books were so hot that extra panties were needed and I'm surprised that my kindle didn't melt. Each story pulls you right in with great characters. I love all the settings and felt like I was in each one. Great authors!
Christine
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great price and great storys

This set of books has some great writers a lot of them where new to me so I was grateful to read their works. This set has a lot of great, hot ,sexy,alpha,doms that will set you a blaze. Hope you enjoy too.
Helen
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Box set

Each and every story was great. I commend all the authors. I love these box sets because it gives me a chance to read authors I am familiar with, but also gives me a chance to read, New authors. I highly recommend this set.

Debra
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an exciting addiction this series tired out to be. It has it all for your pleasure.. It's erotic, sensual, wicked. Loved it.
Andrea
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
just wasn't really that into it I usually love these types of books but just couldn't get into any of these.
Linda Byrd
Delia
Dec 01, 2015
Melissa huttenstine
Oct 29, 2015
A multi-published, award winning, Amazon and USA Today best-selling author, Desiree Holt has produced more than 200 titles and won many awards. She has received an EPIC E-Book Award, the Holt Medallion and many others including Author After Dark’s Author of the Year. She has been featured on CBS Sunday Morning and in The Village Voice, The Daily Beast, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Londo ...more