Start by marking “Blood Enchantment (Blood, #6)” as Want to Read:
Blood Enchantment (Blood, #6)

Blood Enchantment

(Blood #6)

From the New York Times bestselling author of A Terrible Love.... comes the intense continuation of ANGELIC BLOOD....

Julia's spirit is crushed as she sits trapped in the Singer bunker while heaven knows what happens to her people in the evil hands of Praile.

Meanwhile, the insidious demon's spore flourishes, reeking havoc on what makes her angelic. Now it's a waiting game
Kindle Edition, 1, 440 pages
Published December 18th 2015 by Tamara Rose Blodgett

To ask other readers questions about Blood Enchantment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Enchantment

Start your review of Blood Enchantment (Blood, #6)
Beth
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vividly descriptive, spin chillingly suspense filled, Blood Enchantment is a highly intense dark fantasy.

From the first page we are ripped into a visceral world with gruesome battling for survival. Death and destruction abound as different species fight for the right to continue. While some are evil, none seem to be so insidious as one of the demonic.

Mostly dark and desperate, this story is not for the faint hearted, although it does contain touching moments as well as tenderness and compassion.
Dianne
Are you ready to go through Hell and back with Tamara Rose Blodgett in Blood Enchantment? That’s where Ms. Blodgett is taking us as the chaos of her world begins to grow sharper, edgier, more intense, more dangerous. Among the betrayals there are promises kept and the Singer Queen must stand for her people, decide what path to take, knowing it will affect everyone she knows, everyone who counts on her leadership. But how can Julia do that while still locked away in the name of protection?

Praile’
books are love
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Julia’s story is one that you do need the other five to truly understand. Other than that the others tie into each other but don’t really need all the past books.

This really is several stories in one book. We have Julia and Scott and the danger they are in. If they don’t soul meld properly their lives are more in danger. Adi and Slash where they mated but were attacked and he tries to protect but does something silly. Their ending is odd and wondering what is next for these two who only are safe
Nook Books and More Blog
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written, vividly graphic, heart grasping, dark and intoxicating...It's prodigious, fun, yet forbidden and sinfully exceptional! A must read! - Nook Books and More Blog

The book gives you countless POV so you can follow each one with ease and really enjoyed it because I was able to see everything from each persons perspectives.

This world continues on its emotional roller coaster and bleeds into your heart. Be prepared to experience all emotions. You will not want to put this book down.
Jane Stopes
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this book
Stephanie Miller
Jan 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
I was really enjoying this series until the last book and this one. The last book was saturated in sex which really isn’t what I was after in this series. I choked down the last book because I wanted to see what happens however in this book I couldn’t even make it halfway through. It was nothing except sex this and sex that. Ridiculous. It almost felt as though a different author wrote the other books in the series and a new author wrote the last one and this one. Couldn’t stand it. Stopped ...more
Lois Beckett
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I real page turner.

This is a series I couldn't put down. Books 1-3 were free to download and I didn't hesitate to buy the rest. With lots of twists and turns, it keeps you hooked and wanting to know more. It's took me less than a week to get through books 1-6 and I'm excited to find out how it's all going to end in the last book. I will definitely be reading more from this author.
Bev
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG. What an unbelievable book this was. I am now on book 9 and it is just as good as the rest. Young Love. Death. The Rare One. Were. Vampires. The Feral. Blood Singers. Lots of humour amongst the blood and gore. And hot hot s----y stuff. Where on earth does this author get her imagination? Brilliant series.
Michele Evans
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great supernatural series

I read all seven books back to back - now I wish I didn't have to wait until next year to see how it all ends. They're are so many different things going on. It'll be hard to remember it all!

If you like werewolves, vampires, angel-enhanced humans with powers, demonic, angelics, and fae, this series is for you.
Ariel Mathis
*A complimentary ecopy was given to my blog, by the Author, in exchange for an honest review.*

One, I'm #Fangirling.
Two, I'm applauding the Author.
Three, I'm in complete awe of what I read!!

I know when I read Angelic Blood, it was a massive cliffhanger, one you couldn't stop thinking about. One that left you in tears and more questions left unanswered, than what you started out with. I felt helpless, hopeless, sad, and downright angry.
Even after ALL that, as I finished Blood Enchantment, I said
Cara
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, but rounded to 5 as it is my favorite novel of the series!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! Scott and Julia do the deed! Adrianna and Slash are back together and Lax, Tessa and Tahlia make it to the sanctuary of the Lannare. Only it turned out to be a prison.
While Scott, Julia and Victor are stuck in the underground bunker while the battle rages topside, they FINALLY commensurate their soul-meld, officially becoming King and Queen of the Singers. I was very, very happy to see that the sex
Dawn Yacovetta
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written, vividly graphic, heart grasping, dark and intoxicating...
This sixth book in the series brought characters together that needed each other in so many more ways than even we knew. There were promises made and broken, love fulfilled and betrayed. We see our heroine begin her journey, through this edition, in the bunker where the last book in the series ended. She has decisions to make that will change not only her life but the lives of those around her. She is, after all, the
Peggy
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

This series is really good! If you like paranormal romances, you'll love this series! It has it all Singers, Werewolves, Vampires, Fey and Demons!
Melyssa
Jul 23, 2019
Lynette Browning
Feb 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Finn (Moonlight Wolves Book 4)
  • Christmas Night Bear: Wyatt - Small Town Christmas Shifter Romance
  • Wolf Bitten (Lunar Academy, #4)
  • The Tale Of The Vampire Bride (Vampire Bride, #1)
  • Ethan (Moonlight Wolves Book 5)
  • Awakening the Fae (Shadow-walkers #4)
  • Tasting Her Christmas Cookies (Frost Brothers #2)
  • His Christmas Love
  • Into the Light (Angel Academy #4)
  • Forbidden Series Bundle: Books #1-6
  • Josh's Fake Fiancee (Military Men 5)
  • Shadow Claw Box Set (Volume II)
  • Dragon Elements Box Set
  • Earth Dragon's Kiss (High House Draconis Book 4)
  • His To Save (New Earth, #3)
  • Miracle on Main Street: A Snow Creek Christmas Novella
  • Wicked Hot Magic (Salem Academy #1)
  • Pretend Wife
www.TamaraRoseBlodgett.com

NEW RELEASE ALERT: bit.ly/NEWS-TRB

Tamara Rose Blodgett is the author of over ninety-five titles, including her NEW YORK TIMES bestselling novel, A TERRIBLE LOVE, and the international bestselling TOKEN serial, written under the pen name Marata Eros. Tamara writes a variety of dark fiction in the genres of erotica, fantasy, horror, romance, suspense and sci-fi. She and her

Blood (6 books)
  • Blood Singers (Blood, #1)
  • Blood Song (Blood, #2)
  • Blood Chosen (Blood, #3)
  • Blood Reign (Blood, #4)
  • Angelic Blood (Blood, #5)