Start by marking “All Wrapped Up (Geek Girl, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
All Wrapped Up (Geek Girl, #1.5)

All Wrapped Up

(Geek Girl #1.5)

All I want for Christmas is… a new GEEK GIRL story!

Harriet Manners knows a lot about Christmas.

She knows that every year Santa climbs down 91.8 million chimneys.

She knows that Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer was almost definitely a girl.

She knows that the first artificial Christmas trees were made out of goose feathers.

But this Christmas is extra special for Harriet, becaus
Published November 5th 2015 by HarperCollins Children's Books (first published November 1st 2015)

Sophie
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Now, Harriet Manner's is utter perfection - even though she isn't perfect. She's the geeky inner self that most teenagers, *cough*me*cough*, try to hide, and she's not afraid to let everyone know she's a geek. In this novella, she's excited for two very special reasons: firstly, it's days until Christmas and school has broken up for the holiday's; secondly, she's just had her first kiss ever, and it was with the swoony Lion Boy of all people. If you know me, and have read my review of book 4, Al ...more
Chelsey Ellice
I definitely liked this one better than the first Geek Girl. I also learnt new facts about Christmas... Harriet is very smart. I loved how Harriet thought Nick hadn't called or messaged her when it just turned out he had the wrong number and had organised plans with someone unknown. There date was so awkward at the start but ended up that they felt comfortable around each other and had fun.. that's what you want.
Maddie
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ukya
Really put me in the Christmassy mood! I love anything to do with the Geek Girl series, so when Holly Smale throws cute little tidbits at her readers like this, I get unbelievably excited. Harriet and Nick's romance has developed so much in my mind after reading this short story, I can't wait for 'Head Over Heels'!
Kristina
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Why am I starting this book series so late?!? Have I been living under a rock?!!

I love love love it so much <3
Monica Haak
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dit is zoooooo'n schattig boekje! Een must-read voor elke Geek-fan deze kerst. Niet laten liggen voor die €2,50 :)
Shannon
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
This was such a lovely and enjoyable quick read in-between more thicker books. This Christmas story was really cute and it was fun to read about Harriet being in charge for once.
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
All Wrapped Up is the perfect holiday novella to get you in the festive mood and it's also an added bonus for all of the Geek Girl fans!

Could we love Harriet and Nick any more? Well this special novella gives some special insight to the their first ever date along with their first kiss. I did wonder why we missed it in between Geek Girl ending and Model Misfit starting but this was a fab way to flash back in time, but also if you're all up to date with the series and are Team Lion Boy then this
Bee (Heart Full of Books)
Nov 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: ukya
Some light pre-christmas fun! Nick and Harriet are just goals <3
Bookevin
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Such a thrill. Finished this in an hour. I wish there were more of Harriet!

Full review: https://bookevin.wordpress.com/2016/0...

All Wrapped Up was a little tasty appetiser for me. It’s to whet my appetite for the fifth Geek Girl book, Head Over Heels which will be out later this year. I really enjoyed it but I was gutted when I finished it. I took less than an hour to finish All Wrapped Up because it is a short and sweet story but I wished it were longer. BECAUSE I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF HARRIE
Katie (Kitkatscanread)
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As always I love love love any book Holly Smale writes, so it's no surprise why I enjoyed this book.
Full of everything you need with laughter.
Really liked this one and can't wait for the next
TS
Jan 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, poc-rep
Um so I don't feel like wasting energy on a review for a novella , so without further ado, here are my 2 lines regarding this story:

similarly to the first book: it was cute. it was fun. it was a fast read. the MC still seems a bit unrealistic in her portrayal. the romance was adorable. I still think I would have enjoyed this so much more though if I read this at the age of 15.

also, I thought this would be necessary for me to read in order to understand the next book, despite it being merely a n
Kate (infinitelynovel)
Oh, how I love Holly Smale's Geek Girl series! This winter special was utterly adorable and has truly put me in the mood for Christmas. Harriet Manners never fails to make me smile with her geeky insights, obsession with dinosaurs and awkward moments. Read this in one go as I just couldn't put it down (it was so cute). Hooray for Harriet (and Nick, and Toby, and everybody else)!
Yara  Adorablebooks.nl
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Echt een heerlijk tussendoor boek! Ben heel benieuwd naar het nieuwste Geek Girl boek nu.
Mehsi
Our Geek Girl is back! This time we have got Christmas + First Dates. <3

This book is just the perfect way to get into the Christmas spirits. Though Christmas is still a month away, and here we still have one holiday before that (Sinterklaas), I was delighted with all the Christmassy stuff happening in this book. Trees! Decorations! Songs! Horrendous Christmas Sweaters! Presents! Santa! Bad Jokes! And so so much more, I was just delighted, though Christmas is apparently yet another thing that
Madelon
Nov 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Wat een schattig boekje zeg! Niet alleen qua formaat, maar ook qua verhaal. Een luchtig kerstverhaal met als hoofdrolspeler niemand minder dan je favoriete Geek, Harriet Manners. Erg grappig om tussendoor even te lezen.
Een volledige recensie volgt binnenkort op www.thebookdiaries.nl.
Michelle (Fluttering Butterflies)
So sweet and Christmassy!
Kwante in Wonderland
Recensie volgt op mijn blog, www.kwanteinwonderland.com
Céline
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
Leuk! Voegt op zich niets toe aan het verhaal maar ik houd wel van deze geek!
Dagmar
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
gewoon heerlijk ❤
Cara
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute and short. I just love Harriet!
Olivia (The Candid Cover)
Review to come!
E.
Super schattig.
Inês
Aug 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Book #4 of Booketubeathon 2018
Challenge completed: Read a book with green on the cover

Pretty great fun!
Kate
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was funny. I liked it a lot.
Esmee
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
4/5 Dit verhaal is echt te schattig! En wie houdt er nu niet van een kerstverhaal in de zomer?!
Layla
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
funny and good ending
Fabulous Book Fiend
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review: I was so excited when I found out that there was going to be a Geek Girl Christmas special. Many of the pupils that I teach were also insanely excited when they found out there was going to be a Geek Girl Christmas special and it being Christmas as well there was so much excitement surrounding this book! I was bought the beautiful hardback edition and I read it with my pupils over 4 lunchtimes at school, taking it turns to read aloud and laughing and awwing together!

You can tell just fr
Kirsty
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was very excited to receive All Wrapped Up as a review copy last week and it didn't take long for it to creep to the top of my TBR.

This book is essentially two short stories bound up to look like a full sized novel. The publisher has even printed the words in the book slightly bigger to make it take up more space. Not a problem at all if you love the series but I can see some feeling a little cheated by it in that regard because of the RRP of £9.99.

That aside as a fan for the Geek Girl I very
Jessica Gilham
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
Like everything else written by Holly Smale, this was really good!
The one thing that was a little bit annoying was how this was the extra story #1.5, whereas the actual series is now up to book 5 - this means that unless you recently finished reading the first book, this novella was ever so slightly confusing. I'm not trying to complain though because any extra Geek Girl story is welcome anytime in my house.
I missed Nick too, so it was nice to see Lion Boy again! Kind of curious about
Stefanie
What a great Christmas read. Harriet is my favourite geek by far and I love reading all her random facts that she shares throughout the pages, like her most romantic Christmas fact about the kidding couple. So cute. What a great addition to my obsessive love for Christmas books.
  • Mystery & Mayhem: Twelve Deliciously Intriguing Mysteries
  • All of the Above
  • The Last Arrow (Robin Hood, #3)
  • Alex, Approximately
  • Jolly Foul Play (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #4)
  • Emma Hearts LA (Hearts Series, #2)
  • Hidden (Hayling Cycle, #1)
  • Accidental Billionaire (Accidental #5)
  • Coming Up for Air
  • Read Me Like a Book
  • Blue (Blue, #1)
  • Monsters
  • Seven Days
  • In the Spinster's Bed (Spinster House, #0.5)
  • Sugar Rush (Sugar, #1)
  • Sensible and Sensational (The Jane Austen Diaries #6)
Holly is the Number One bestselling, multi-award winning author of the GEEK GIRL series.

She fell in love with writing at five years old, when she realised that books didn't grow on trees like apples. A passion for travel, adventure and wearing no shoes has since led her all over the world: she has visited 27 countries, spent two years working as an English teacher in Japan, volunteered in Nepal,

Geek Girl (6 books)
  • Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1)
  • Model Misfit (Geek Girl, #2)
  • Picture Perfect (Geek Girl, #3)
  • All That Glitters (Geek Girl, #4)
  • Head Over Heels (Geek Girl, #5)
  • Forever Geek (Geek Girl, #6)