Start by marking “Alexa Loved (Alexa, #2)” as Want to Read:
Alexa Loved (Alexa, #2)

Alexa Loved (Alexa #2)

After her parents died during her senior year of high school, Alexa Morgan is completely alone in the world—except for her best-friend-turned-boyfriend Devin, identical twins Becca and Jessa, and Sebastian, a mysterious associate of her father’s.

Upon graduation, Alexa wants nothing more than to move on with her life, go to college, and forget all the hard and hurtful thin
Paperback, 1st. Edition, 250 pages
Published October 6th 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Alexa Loved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alexa Loved

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Oct 04, 2015 Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, arc

Rating : 4 ‘MY HEART’ stars

My Views : Alexa Loved was a story filled with suspense, sexy heroes, heart breaks, murder, some wild monkey sexdescription, a bat-shit mother and a cute little DJ. description I really enjoyed this one; I think that the story will appeal to both #TeamDevin and #TeamEthan. I will definitely say the resolution of the story was a smart one (I will not say anymore or else I’ll spoil the fun but it definitely earned the author bonus points) description

Style of writing : T.R. Cupax is one amazing writer a
Andie (_HalfBl00dPrincess)
Dec 14, 2015 Andie (_HalfBl00dPrincess) rated it really liked it
Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions!! I haven't cried like that in a long time. I enjoyed this book so much more than the first book! Will review soon :)
Oct 21, 2015 Pam rated it it was amazing
5 Stunning, heart wrenching stars!!!!

Seriously. I am an absolute wreck right now. So much so that words are not even forming correctly!

Let me start with this: Alexa Loved is a book I have been anticipating for quite awhile now. It's predecessor, Alexa Crushed, was one of my favorite books of the year. So, of course, Alexa Loved has been at the very top of my TBR for quite some time now. All too often, the second (and third... and fourth...) book in a series just don't stand up to the original.
Jan 31, 2016 Brianna rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review from the author. It does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Full Review on Brianna's Bookish Confessions.

Book 2 immediately picks up where the first left off and your STILL confused as to what team you want to join- Ethan or Devin. Even after finishing, I’m still conflicted. It’s literally IMPOSSIBLE to choose a side and with how Cupak drove the book, not only hurt A LOT, but made the decision a little, I guess, e
Oct 08, 2015 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The first book took me by surprise in so many ways. This book gutted me. Ugly horrible, snot dripping tears. But it also kept me at the edge of my seat.

Alexa Loved starts off where Alexa Crushed ended and things just take off from there.

Alexa and Devin have graduated and are trying to start a new together. However, Ethan isn't going to give up on Alexa quite so easily.

This very unique love triangle is the least of their worries though. Ethan's neurotic and crazy step-mom adds herself into the m
LLEP  Book Blog
Sep 21, 2015 LLEP Book Blog rated it it was amazing
A fast, action packed read you definitely will want to read in one sitting. I absolutely recommend this series and I can't wait to see what T.R Cupak brings out next.

Martha Sweeney
Mar 07, 2016 Martha Sweeney rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the twists and turns that came along in the second book of this series. There were several pieces I didn't expect. This is a great, fun read for anyone who loves a romance with a bit of steaminess to it. The ending made me feel like there could potentially be a third book....
T.R. Cupak
Mar 21, 2016 T.R. Cupak rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
I'm happy to announce that the highly anticipated 2nd book in the Alexa series, Alexa Loved is now available on Kindle Unlimited. Click the purchase links below to find out if Alexa Morgan gets her HEA:

Terra Reads
Feb 11, 2016 Terra Reads rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
Now, after I read Alexa Crushed I just had to read and finish Alexa Loved and just let me say that I do not regret in the slightest bit reading this book. This was such an amazing read, I felt as though I really got to connect with Alexa, Devin and Ethan on such a different level, and I loved it. I love how to can feel what T is trying to tell you, you feel every emotion - and you feel like you know them and they are your friends that all of this is happening to. This book, was so much better th ...more
Irini K!
Oct 12, 2015 Irini K! rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

What can I say… As in the first book TR Cupak delivered all the clichés.

- Super loving and understanding boyfriend
- Stalking alpha ex-boyfriend
- Best friends I would wish for myself
- A new found family
- Creepy stalking enemy
- And a whole lot of DRAMA!

First we had the love triangle drama, than the heartbreak drama and then at 70-77% drama overdrive.
I don’t know why, but it worked for me, I guess it’s the way she put it all together or I just was in the mood for a story like this one.

Monica (nightreads)
Jul 13, 2016 Monica (nightreads) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
Before starting this book I was warned I was going to need lots of tissues, well I was doing totally fine for about the first half and then BAM. So much happened that it was impossible not to shed some tears in the process. Do you guys know how hard it is trying to hold your emotions while you're surrounded by people?!? I had no idea how the story was going to end and I was super tempted to skip through it, but wow. T delivered with how this book ended and I am really happy with it despite all t ...more
Oct 06, 2015 Taylor rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC copy for a review! Where do I begin with this book?! It was absolutely perfect!! I wouldn't change one thing about this book.... You will come to feel this way. (; Alexa is back in this beautiful conclusion of Alexa Loved. She's happily in love with Devin and her life is getting to be where she is content. Alexa has had to go through things that no person wants to go through. Loosing her parents was the hardest thing that she had to go through, but with the h ...more
Maci Dillon
Sep 20, 2015 Maci Dillon rated it it was amazing
WARNING: The ugly cries and tissues required for book 1 in this series, Alexa Crushed... double or maybe even triple them! OMG this is one unbelievably heart felt story. A love triangle which developed in a time of crisis, surrounded by death in book one, is put through it's toughest trials when a web of lies, secrets, murder and revenge come to the surface and threaten to destory everything.

Alexa Loved threw me for six, it was not the story I was expecting but within the first chapter I was ho
Nancy Butler
Dec 13, 2015 Nancy Butler rated it it was amazing
I finished this book easily because I could not stop reading. I loved the complete roller coaster of emotions. I am glad I was able to pick this up on my nook...thank you T.R. Cupak for letting me know.

I loved all the characters, the twins were a particular favorite. How can you not love them? I was happy with the story and how it unfolded, even though I cried.!!!
Dec 25, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Tears.....and more tears. I was not expecting where this story would go. An emotional roller coaster for sure. By midway through I knew I had to finish. I was torn trying to decide who to root for. In the end T.R. tied up loose ends but it was heart wrenching. I'll be looking for her next book. Well done!
N. Nieto
Jan 06, 2016 N. Nieto rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It made me cry so much but i loved how it ended and i can't wait to read more about Alexa and all her friends! #TeamDevin #TeamEthan #TeamBOTH!
Sep 03, 2016 Brandi rated it really liked it
Awesome! I finished this book in a day. No joke. That twist killed my heart. It snuck up on me. I wasn't sure where this Alexa, Devin and Ethan love was going. It was executed nicely. Just enough drama and suspense. Wow what can I say about Olivia? Her picture is in the dictionary next to crazy. All in all and excellent read. At times it kinda drug on but it was very close to a 5 star for me. That ending made me smile. Can I get a Sebastian book please?
Kelly Yekel
Aug 19, 2016 Kelly Yekel rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God.
This story absolutely store my breath and my to almost sobbing Tears. In the end though I was thrilled Alexa got the happiness she deserved. It was a truly beautiful and emotional story.
Wendy McQuiston
Jul 31, 2016 Wendy McQuiston rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow just wow

Get out the tissues. I didn't see any of this coming. Amazing read. Couldn't put it down. Such love and pain all in one book
Books Laid Bare
Oct 06, 2015 Books Laid Bare rated it it was amazing
I have one thing to say to you before you read this book – BUY TISSUES!!!!
There is not a single chance that you will get through this book without having demolished a full box of tissues and having tried desperately to hide the fact that you are a snivelling mess!
I was ashamed of the state that I managed to get myself in and Ms Cupak you should be held to task for being the reason why a grown, professional woman could be found reduced to a snotty heap in the corner of the room!
Oh and by the wa
Seraphim  Book Reviews
This is Cupak’s second novel. I thought her first one was killer for a first time author. This time she blew me away. I never saw half of what happened in Alexa Loved coming. There was a new surprise around every corner. I couldn’t catch my breath or relax because there was always something going against Alexa.

In Alexa Crushed we lived the loss of Alexa’s parents, her falling in love with the bad boy next door, Ethan, his disappearing act, and last but not least her mixed feelings where her best
Angel Hatfield
May 06, 2016 Angel Hatfield rated it it was amazing
Ethan had one night with Alexa but he constantly thought about her in the eight months since he left. If not for his stepmother Olivia he would not have left. Alexa is best friends with Jessa and Becca . Alexa has moved on since Ethan had left and is with devan now. Ethan had been Alexa’s first lover and had disappeared after her parents died and she needed him most. Alexa finds it hard to walk away from Ethan when he shows up at her graduation , she should be furious. Devan knows something is w ...more
Oct 14, 2015 Katiria rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites-books

Now I just wanted to say Wow wow wow just wow. And I had a feeling I know what was eventually was going to happen. But I really don't want to go into to much details about it without spoiling it for anybody. But just that I absolutely loved loved loved and enjoyed Alexa Loved so much. That I was very emotional started to read it yesterday and I know it would broke my heart to pieces fishing up today.
The Book Fairy Reviews
Oct 11, 2015 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Tragedy and heart break are hard to overcome but when you are truly loved, Loved unconditionally you can over come anything. Alexa has this in spades. Yes, she has suffered loss, the loss of her parents was hard and then add to that the loss of her heart to the one she gave her greatest gift. But the one that stays with her and loves her purely, Devin, he gives her his whole heart, that makes everything bearable. Nothing should be able to threaten that right? Nothing but Ethan, the one that left ...more
The Smutbrarians
Dec 22, 2015 The Smutbrarians rated it it was amazing
Shelves: earc
Panty Scorching - 4
Angst - 3.5
Tissues -3.5
Storyline - 4
Value - 4.5
Overall - 4.5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Ladyballs

My oh my. What a series. Please read the first book, it must be read. I promise you will not be disappointed. My review will be short and sweet because you need to read this series to fully experience it all....I will say you may or may not want to have some tissues for this installment.

Bookaholic And
Dec 21, 2015 Bookaholic And rated it it was amazing

Alexa Loved
Alexa Series #2
T.R Cupak

And the nail biting, heart racing, passionate story continues. Did I mention you will not want to put this book down until you have finished reading it?

As we continue with Alexa's wild journey to find peace and love with Devin, Ethan comes back and brings chaos to their lives. Not only chaos but danger to ther world but into the peaceful relationship.

Once again Alexa finds herself in the middle of Devin and Ethan's love for her, she thought she
Nov 21, 2015 Aubrey rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Alexa Loved by TR Cupak
4 out of 5 Stars

Okay romance fans!! The conclusion to this story was definitely worth the wait. Warning: have a box of tissues handy and don’t be around anyone you don’t want to see you ugly cry.

Alexa Loved picks up right where we left off in Alexa Crushed. Alexa and Devin are together and attempting to begin life after high school. Of course, Ethan decides to pop back into the story right when Alexa and Devin have a great thing going. Ethan provides Alexa with a lot of mi
Dec 19, 2015 Christine rated it really liked it

Alexa Loved is a continuation of Alexa's journey. This book finds her with Devin and happy. Until Ethan returns and literally turns he world upside down. I truly wanted Alexa and Ethan to be together but I will s
Oct 13, 2015 Autumn rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2015
Blog Tour and Giveaway on Agents of Romance -

Alexa is just about to start a new chapter of her life. She’s graduated from high school and heading off to university with Devin – the love of her life. She’s finally going to be able to go on with her life and leaving the past behind her.

Until the one person that she never expected to see again appears and makes her question everything.

Ethan Gage disappeared years ago taking her virginity and her heart with him. Now he’s back and determined to conv
Jenn Leigh
Nov 12, 2015 Jenn Leigh rated it really liked it
I was asked to review these two books, Alexa Crushed and Alexa Loved by TR Cupak, on behalf of the Leave Me Alone I'm Reading book blog.

I enjoyed the two books and the characters were well written. However, I found that the book did move extremely slow in the beginning. I know the author was building up to the ending, which compared to the rest of the book was fabulous, I found myself waffling between the rating I wanted to give this book.

The ending made the book for me. I wasn't sure what Cup
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Still Surviving (Forever Still #3)
  • The Enchanted Rose
  • Light Of A Thousand Stars (True Calling #2.5)
  • Finding Serenity (Unexpected Love #2)
  • Destination Connelly (The Colloway Brothers, #4)
  • The Undercover Rock Star (Bulletproof, #1)
  • The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)
  • Devil in the Detail (Butcher Boys, #4)
  • Sojourn (Bellator Saga, #3)
  • Driven (The Warrior, #2)
  • The Darkest Frost, Vol. 2 (The Darkest Frost, #2)
  • In The Mind of Thaddeus (Short Story)
  • Destined for Dreams: Book One
  • The War Inside (The Horizons Trilogy, #1)
  • Guided Love (The Prick Series, #1)
  • Just Like a Musical
  • Whispers in the Woods, Vol. 1 (Whispers in the Woods, #1)
  • A Shattered Heart (Fractured Lives, #2)
T. R. Cupak was born and raised in the California Bay Area. She now lives in a quiet town south of where she grew up with her husband and their shih tzu Harley. She is obsessed with cars, especially fast ones, and enjoys her music louder than anyone should. When she's not at work or busy writing, you can find her curled up, reading and enjoying a fabulous glass of wine, a good Scotch, or a Dirty S ...more
More about T.R. Cupak...

Alexa (2 books)
  • Alexa Crushed (Alexa, #1)