Start by marking “Emeralds (All that Glitters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Emeralds (All that Glitters, #3)

Emeralds

(All that Glitters #3)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  687 Ratings  ·  97 Reviews
Walking away from him was easy.

The first time at least.

Then he shows up late one night at Trihn’s ballet company, and all bets are off. Trihn knows that she should be careful. But when it comes to Preston Whitehall, she throws all her carefully constructed reasons for not dating out the window.

He’s cunning, charming, and hot as sin. And he knows exactly how to use those qu
Published November 16th 2015 by K.A. Linde Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Emeralds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emeralds

Christy
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!

photo 131C6ED3-7E31-49E5-9286-F6DB449C562E_zpsjy5dn3ru.jpg

If you’ve read the first two books in Linde’s All that Glitters series, you know Trihn. She is one of Bryna’s best friends. Emeralds is a prequel of sorts to what happened with Trihn leading up to her move to Vegas.

Trihn is a New York girl. She’s a dancer. An overachiever. The summer before her freshman year of college, something unthinkable to her happens… she falls in love. There is this guy named Preston that completely sweeps her off her feet. She’s never felt this way before and
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 STARS

description

The first two books of this series are about Bryna Turner. In this novella, fans find out the events that took Trihnity Hamilton from prodigy to now Vegas College’s party girl. Well, my friends this is a doozy of a tale which takes place the summer before she heads to college. Trihn’s plans all take a drastic turn and it all started with a guy!

description

His name is Preston Whitehall and he makes some impression on this former model, ballerina and hopeful fashion designer. Trihn has hooked up wit
Jasmine
4.5 STARS! ★★★★☆

This series has taken me by surprise when I first read Diamonds back then and now with Trihn's story starting in Emeralds, I thought I'd be prepared with what Kyla have up her sleeves but apparently I've been blindsided yet again. She sure knows how to pack a punch even with a novella length read that has absolutely leave me wanting the next book ASAP!

Fans of the series would have met Trinh already in Gold and we've only scratched the surface back then. She's almost the total op
Beverly
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
We all have these moments in life that we look back on and know that that single moment changed the course of our lives forever. That is exactly what happens in Emeralds.

Trihn has her life planned out and everything is going according to plan, working out perfectly when she meets Preston. He is this sexy older guy who makes Trihn feel so much and she quickly falls for him. I’ll be honest, I fell for him too, but things always felt a little off. I couldn’t completely trust him or his intentions.
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
3.5 STARS

KA Linde went AWOL for the first half of this book. The angst and razor-sharp dialogue I've come to expect from her was notably absent and in its place were two sugary sweet characters jumping head first into insta-attraction. Whaaaaa? Yup. It happened. Trihn is so different from pretty much every female character Linde has penned to date. She's... nice. She's pretty passive. There's no obvious drama, no baggage following this girl around. Enter Preston. He's equally nice. So much so, o
Paula

4.5 STARS

Holy Shit! Only Kyla Linde can make me fall in love with her lead characters, crush me, and then royally piss me off in just 238 pages. But I can't help but LOVE how Linde ALWAYS rips the emotions right out of me and never holds back on the fucked up drama. Her writing style is addictive. Emeralds is so, SO GOOD. I can't wait to read the rest of Trihn's story in Platinum. I know it's going to be a doozy of a book now that we know her back story.
Christy P
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better!! I absolutely loved Trihn in Diamonds and her story is a helluva ride! I think this one may be my favorite! It's the perfect blend of steam and angst! I absolutely can't wait for the next one!
Karen Mc
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emeralds, the latest in the All that Glitters saga by the incredible K.A. Linde, is an achingly addictive gem of a masterpiece that bleeds angst, reeks of scandal and sin, and screams resurrection---and I loved every frustrating and fabulous minute! This story scorches your body, and lights up emotions where they explode like fireworks. Emeralds is decadent, daring, and oh-so-delightful---a brilliant book in a series where I have devoured each story and each page of pure pleasure with lightning ...more
Sønia
Es un libro introductorio del que será la historia de Thrin a la que conocimos en la entrega anterior de esta serie. Como tal es un libro que nos situa en lo que será el inicio del siguiente libro y donde vemos cómo llegó la protagonista a Las Vegas y supongo que ayudará a entender mejor al personaje. He de decir que para ser novela corta, tela el drama que se desarrolla en ella. Esta autora tiene un don para crear personajes aborrecibles y odiosos, en este caso el novio de la protagonista y la ...more
Paganalexandria
Trihn is the best friend of the heroine in the previous installments. This story mainly is about her history before she enters college, things hinted about in previous books. She is no longer modeling, finishing her last years of ballet training, with plans to start design school after the summer. She is just finding her footing, while testing out her charms, and vulnerabilities.

description

As a read this was enjoyable, but frustrating as a romance. It ends in a frustrating cliffhanger. I do like this auth
Polly
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: smack-a-hoe, emo, beta
In full disclosure I beta read this one but holy hell all the emotions!!

Only Linde can make me read a book and then laugh when I want to kick all of her characters.

If you're a angst queen fan then this one is right up your alley.
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars

this was my fave in the series so far..I really liked Trihn...I was just surprised by some of her actions and how everything played out. I am being vague because I dont want to ruin the story for everyone and this is one that will definitely keep you glued to your kindle...I have to say that it just made me MAD!

Kyla knows how to write sexy, angst filled stories that suck you right in and now I am trying to patiently wait for Platinum so I can find out what will happen with these char
Kristine
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Okay I definitely liked the origin of Trihn's story over Bri but it still didn't do it for me. The aftermath of her defining moment just do not seem realistic. Preston was gross in every way. And her sister was way too one dimensional. Overall a solid effort but it hit nowhere close to the mark
Hajar BookLover
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is a JEM. !!!!
I loved Trihn. Sweet, caring and has a wild side.
Preston ? Fuck you. (read this book and you'll know why)
It was heartbreaking what happened to this beautiful inside and out girl and I hope she'll get everything she deserves and a lot more.
Sara
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book, k-a-linde
As****e Preston!!!! Can't wait for the next one!
Smut Fanatics
Click here to read my entire review!

description

What I Loved: Wow, this story was a freaking awesome!! I knew the minute Trihn laid eyes on Preston that I was in for an adventure and boy was I right! Trihn was always a little illusive in Gold so I couldn’t wait to find out her backstory and I wasn’t disappointed in the least.

As much as I love Bryna I’m pretty sure Trihn is my absolute favorite character in this series now. Although she’s young and barely out of high school Trihn is a girl not be messed wi
Tray
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
When I think of KA Linde, the first word that comes to mind is sadist. Not the sexual kind (get your mind out of the gutter). KA is more of a mental sadist. She likes for her readers to experience mental anguish. Now that I'm thinking about it, what does it say that I rush to download her books as soon as possible? Does that make me a mental masochist?

I must be one, because I am guilty of devouring every angst filled word she writes. Emeralds, her latest instrument of torture, does not disappoin
Dena
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thought Diamonds and Gold were fan-fucking-tastic and couldn’t get any better, boy was I wrong. Emeralds is by far one of Ms. Linde’s best books to date. Angst Queen has done it again and rocked my world with Trihn and Preston’s story. Get ready to swoon, love and then despise the characters in this book. As quickly as I fell in love with these characters, I fell in HATE even faster.

“I want to date someone because I like him, because I could fall in love with him. I want to be with someone who
Michelle
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was time to binge a bit on K.A. Linde for the first part of 2016. Having let this series sit for far too long on my Kindle, I had to start it up again. With B’s story being wrapped up in Gold, I was ready for Trihn’s story. I needed to know what made the way she was. Why did she put up with Neal the way she did through Gold? And in Emeralds you learn everything.

Long before the Vegas Strip there was New York. She had it all planned out. Graduate from high school, start NYU and move in with her
Laetitia
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the other books in this series, and Trihn's story did not disappoint. We meet her right before she met Bryna and Stacia and the summer that changed her life. She just graduated high school and is about to move in with her sister Lydia in Manhattan. She meets Preston and he sweeps her off her feet. But throughout the book, there are signs that something isn't quite right with him, but makes excuses and Trihn keeps believing him. When she goes to the Hamptons for a family vacation everythi ...more
Miep at The Review Loft
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I truly loved the start of Trinh's story. She's the type of chick I would easily call my friend. She's sassy, shy and very organized when it comes to her life...until that moment. The moment that changes her path- can't wait for the next book!
Terri S
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
review to come
Itzel
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love it!! another outstanding read by K.A. Linde. In Emeralds we have the story of Trihn (Bryna's friend in Gold). we get to see how she was before she moved to Las Vegas and Why.

As I said before the story was awesome, it has angst, steaminess and heartache everything we love in a book, right?. Trihn is an amazing character, I felt she was very serious at times but I connected with her in that level because I'm exactly like, very serous person.

I won't go into much detail on the plot but I will t
Amy Barber

I just have to remind myself that these characters are essentially kids. It was a good story, well written. I was on the edge of my seat but I think I need to stick to stories with more mature characters.
Teresa
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sarah Crocket-tone
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: k-a-linde
Great book
Karen
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I actually yelled at my book while reading. This author makes me "crazy".
LaRhonda
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audiobook, hoolpa
I had to sped listen just to get to the end. The immaturity of the character's kill me. But the angst is enough to suck you in. on tot the next book...need to see what happens...Ugh!
Ashley
May 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
The trend with this series is that the first book is horrible and filled with shitty people. The second book redeems. Although there is no redeeming Preston.
Rachael
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received and ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Where do I start with Emeralds? Kyla has done it again. She has a way of giving you a story that you think is going to go one way but literally throwing a whammy in there you don’t see coming at all. Emeralds was no exception! And I have a love/hate relationship with it, but overall love where the story might go from here.

Emeralds is the story about soon to going to NYU Dancer and aspiring fashion designer Trihnity. She has done i
  • The Sunset Warrior
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Goldilocks (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales)
  • Masters for Hire (Masters Saga, #1)
  • One Cut Deeper (A Killer Need, #1)
  • The Ground Rules Rewritten (The Rule Breakers, #2)
  • Shifter's Destiny
  • Tyrant
  • Dysfunctional (Trilogy of Dr. Matilda Schmidt #1)
  • Vacation Hell (Princess of Hell,  #4)
  • Wishing For Us (Danvers #9)
  • Loving a Fairy Godmother (Fairy Tales & Ever Afters, #1)
  • The Huntress
  • Mob Mistress (The Bossman, #2)
  • Eve's Apple
  • Princess Miri
  • Nightmares from Within
  • Over Us, Over You
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, The Wright Brother, and more than twenty novels. She grew up as a military brat and attended the University of Georgia where she obtained a Master’s in political science. She works full-time as an author and loves Disney movies, binge-watching Supernatural, and Star Wars.

She currently lives in Lubbock, Texas, with her husband a

All that Glitters (4 books)
  • Diamonds (All that Glitters, #1)
  • Gold (All that Glitters, #2)
  • Platinum (All that Glitters, #4)
  • Silver (All that Glitters, #5)