Start by marking “Freed: An UnInhibited Novella (UnInhibited 2.5)” as Want to Read:
Freed: An UnInhibited Novella (UnInhibited 2.5)

Freed: An UnInhibited Novella (UnInhibited #2.5)

The road to happily ever after hasn't been easy for the Garrisons. Blissfully married with a baby on the way, this should be the happiest time in their lives. Except, Ashley can't fully escape the dark shadows of their past. Will Ashley and Tanner be forced to endure more heartache or will they finally be freed?
Published by KimberlyBraccoBooks (first published September 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Freed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freed

Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review and I'm so happy I did!
After reading Unrestriced, I was an emotinal wreck. Couldn't get over all the pain I felt for Tanner & Ashley.
I wanted more, needed more and now - now I can put a big smile on my face and thank Kimberly for bringing them into our lives.
Tanner & Ashley's story continue with hope that filled with a lot of fear.
The past has never really gone while they struggle with the insecurities of what they've been through.
Afte
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's release promotions.

Melissa
Sep 18, 2015 Melissa rated it really liked it
Tanner and Ashley how perfect there road hasn't been easy. I needed more and I'm so happy and thankful for this . We find out our happy couple is expecting. Again and I'm so beyond thankful for this. But it isn't always easy. This was perfect I absolutely adore Ashley my heart is always with her. Tanner he's so damn perfect! Go read this now!
Magdalena
I was really disappointed with this third book in the series, as well as the previous book. I really couldn't stand Ashley's mentality through this book. The constant whining and feeling scared and sad the entire time was really unattractive and not enjoyable to read.
Efrat Almog
Sep 09, 2015 Efrat Almog rated it it was amazing
It was such a beautiful ending to an amazing story !! Thank you for a wonderful ride... I can't wait for Alex and Quinn story !!!
Jennifer Richey
Jul 05, 2017 Jennifer Richey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing conclusion

Ashley and Tanner epic conclusion these two marriage will they end up having another child in the future? More drama twists and turn and tanners ex is back will she destroy more of Ashley's self esteem?
Deborah
Jul 11, 2017 Deborah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love Tanner and Ashley's journey through life! This novella has it all and Kimberly Bracco's books are a must read!
Samantha L
Sep 20, 2015 Samantha L rated it really liked it
A perfect ending to an emotional series. This has been one series that has taken me from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. There have been moments where I smiled big, ugly cried and fanned myself from the explosive heat between Ashley & Tanner. Their story has not been an easy one, but I am so glad that we get this, what I would call anyway, extended epilogue to conclude their journey.

This book is not a standalone and must be read after both Inhibitions & Unrestricted. It liter
Angela DeMarco
Sep 07, 2015 Angela DeMarco rated it really liked it
***Complimentary copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.***

Freed is the continuation/novella story of Tanner and Ashley in the Uninhibited series. I recommend you read the first two books before beginning this one, I loved the series from the very first book Inhibitions, to the second Unrestricted and now Freed.

If you familiar with their story you know Tanner is a professional football player and Ashley is a writer. Both have had relationship issues, trust being the big
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Sep 19, 2015 Melissa Miller-Mattern rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog
Freed, UnInhibited Novella picks up right after the second book of the series, Unrestricted UnInhibited #2). Tanner and Ashley are now married and expecting their second baby. Ashley is almost neurotically cautious worried that something will happen to this baby like it did with baby Daniel. They have to work through the struggle of this all the while why Tanner is winning the Super Bowl and an MVP player. There are still lots of hot scenes between Ashley and
Kerry
Apr 15, 2016 Kerry rated it it was amazing
Freed - Novella
This novella picks up right where Unrestricted finishes and I did a little dance of joy knowing that Kimberly hadn't left us totally in the dark about what happened next! I won't spoil it but for me this was the HEA I was looking for and although this novella is simply a short glimpse 2 years down the line, so much has changed for Ashley, Tanner, Quinn and Alex that it's great to check in with them. This is a sweet extension of the story and again in true Kimberly Bracco style she
Kristin
Sep 18, 2015 Kristin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a beautiful, wonderful "conclusion" to Tanner & Ashley's story! Loved this!

I say "Conclusion" in quotes because I'm hoping this isn't the last we see of Tanner & Ashley! What a surprise this little gem of a book was for me. I was totally unaware of Freed even being in the works. I follow Kimberly Bracco (or, I thought I did), but somehow I missed this. I was able to slide in for the preorder and much to my delight it arrived last night.

Kimberly, I loved this book. I love this whol
Ishabelle
This review is a repost.

I've followed Ashley and Tanners story from the very start. I loved and hate Inhibitions. I loved it because the main characters were absolutely hot together, and I enjoyed witnessing the beginning to their story. I hate it for the way it ended, and I hated the hero most of all. I also loved and hated Unrestricted. I loved Tanner here, and he more than redeemed himself. I hated the weak heroine who drowned herself in anger and pity for a long time.

I thought that the stor
Jacqueline JJ
Sep 05, 2015 Jacqueline JJ rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I could not wait to get my hands on this last installment.

I can’t begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the Uninhibited Series by Kimberly Bracco. As they say “It had all the feels.”

Like the other books in this series, I of course devoured this one. Tanner is one hot, loving, sexy football player, now husband. Every woman should have a Tanner for a husband. He has definitely moved to the top of my book-boyfriend list.

Kimberly Bracco brings Tan
 Big Joe's Book Reviews
What an awesome epilogue novella to the Uninhibited series by Kimberley Bracco.

Tanner and Ashley's story comes to an end and we are all happy campers. After Tanner's huge mistake that nearly cost Ashley everything. We get to see what their strong bond, their conviction to each other and that once in a life time kind of love can heal all wounds, all hurts, all obstacles.

Ashley is preggers but she is living in fear of losing this baby too. Tanner is trying his all to protect them, but to also rem
Cecily Bonney
Sep 18, 2015 Cecily Bonney rated it really liked it
This book warmed my heart. I got to get to know these characters again. The way they struggled and overcame so much is simply beautiful. This is short read and so worth it. I love how you have her point of view and then you have his.
There is nothing sexier than this man! He was sexy in the first two books but this one tops all of them. It is as if his guard is completely down and we get to see the real him. It is awesome. He loves this woman so dang much and it is so sweet.
My heart broke for her
Chrissy
Mar 06, 2016 Chrissy rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, read-in-2016
Freed is the perfect conclusion to the UnInhibited Series by Kimberly Bacco.

After the HEA we got in Unrestricted, I was ecstatic that there was this novella so I could get more of Tanner and Ashley. We get to see these two migrate through Ashley’s pregnancy, and become parents. I adored how Tanner was with Ashley, and how he wanted to be there for her every step of the way, as well as support her no matter what. I wasn’t a fan of the run in with Melissa (I despise her), but it really just made T
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 20, 2015 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
I totally and completely LOVE this talented, but diabolically evil author! She probably writes a grocery list full of angst.

Ashley and Tanner are married with a baby on the way, but she can't seem to escape the past. Yep, that's all I'm saying so I don't give it all away. This series has completely wrecked me, and I barely made it to read Freed. However, after reading this story, I'm teetering between cussing Kimberly Bracco out again, or hugging her. She has FINALLY stitched up my torn out, bur
2OCC Reviews
May 24, 2016 2OCC Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: stefanie
This is the perfect "ending" to the Tanner and Ashley story. I was swept up in the emotions that were so eloquently written for me to devour.

If you have read the two previous books, you know the background and you understand why this book is so important. Having closure in such a fabulous way, made all the turmoil worth it; almost like holding your baby for the first time. I was invested in this series from page one and as I read the last line, I released a sigh knowing that all was right in the
Lora
Feb 17, 2016 Lora rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

Ashley and Tanner broke my heart in the other two books in this series -- and put it back together. In this one, Tanner was so perfect that I wanted to jump thru the pages and be the object of his affections.

Ashley still drives me a little crazy with her neediness, but if I had someone to treat me like a queen the way she does, I might be more needy too.

This book is a great wrap up to their emotional journey to parenthood. I loved the character development that continued to hap
Crystal Yawn
Sep 18, 2015 Crystal Yawn rated it it was amazing
Freed is a beautiful conclusion to an emotional ride that is Ashley and Tanner. With sad tears and happy tears, laughter and love it just adds that needed finish to their story. Tanner's mouth gets dirtier as his character becomes stronger and stronger making him a new dreamy book boyfriend when i wasn't his biggest fan all along.
Ashley is dealing with the mental turmoil that comes with pregnancy after a miscarriage. I think Ms. Bracco did a beautiful job of bringing those fears and uncertaintie
DD's Book Room
Sep 14, 2015 DD's Book Room rated it it was amazing
First let me tell you this, I've loved this series from the beginning with my whole heart. Literally I cried at the end of Unrestricted having to tell Ashley and Tanner goodbye.

But thank goodness Kimberly decided to write a novella, it gave me even more incite into Tanner and Ashley. It gave me the emotions, the struggles, and most importantly a happily ever after.

The trials and tribulation they go through. The utter turmoil of Ashley's fears, and the love that you can always see reflected in T
Judy Miracle
Sep 19, 2015 Judy Miracle rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series since book 1 and this Novella by Kimberly is no different. I loved seeing some of the struggles they go through even after being married. Everyone knows that no relationship is perfect and you need to work at it to keep things going.

This is the conclusion to Tanner and Ashley. along with the other books in this series you feel all their emotions. The love they have for one another, the pain they both go through and feel, their tears. The sex as always between the two is
Michelle
May 03, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it
After everything Ashley and Tanner have gone through, they are finally getting their happy ending, or so it seems. Ashley and Tanner still have their issues from the past to contend with, but as a couple moving forward, they are stronger than ever. This novella also sets up the story between Quinn and Alex, because for a while, things were going well, and for reasons unexplained, they are no longer a couple, likely due to Quinn's doing. That's going to be an interesting story to read. I'm glad t ...more
Jessica
Sep 29, 2015 Jessica rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
I love when we get a novella after a relationship has gotten their happy ending so that we get a little bit more. Obviously you have to have read Inhibitions and Unrestricted to thoroughly enjoy this novella. I also loved that Kimberly used this to give a little bit more of look and set up to Quinn and Alex's story (which I cannot wait for!!!!). Another great one in the bag for Kimberly. She is quickly becoming a must read favorite who will not disappoint with more great works to come!
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
** ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

I loved getting a look into Ashley and Tanner's future. Thier past hasn't been so forthcoming, but can Ashley let the past go and can Tanner be strong enough for both of them. I really enjoyed this fast pace read, Tanner loves Ashley deeply and wants her to enjoy this pregnancy, I really loved seeing this side of tanner but pmg he's still has a sexy mouth. definitely a must read and you read in order.
1) Inhibitions, 2) Unrestri
Mindy
Sep 20, 2016 Mindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was great. I still love Ashley and Tanner and how they interact. She has her crazy moments but Tanner is the perfect man there to help balance her out.
This book was such a sweet and happy book. I'm glad that they finally got to a great place in there relationship and got the happiness they both deserved.
This is a book 3. I recommend reading book 1 first or you wont get the whole story.
Amanda
Feb 18, 2016 Amanda rated it it was amazing
This novella was a perfect wrap up to Ashley and Tanner's story. It is two years later, they are married and finally expecting a new baby. Ashley is scared something will go wrong after losing Daniel the way she did. We get to see how both Tanner and Ashley deal with this pregnancy and Tanner help with Ashley's fears. We also get to see a little of what's been going on with Quinn and Alex. I can't wait for their story.
Judie
Sep 20, 2015 Judie rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

So glad we got this read! After inhibitions & Unrestricted, Freed has made me one happy lady. It feels complete with Freed and I'm so glad i read it! I do suggest to read Inhibitions & Unrestricted before reading this lovely book so that way you get the full emotion of it all. Definitely worth reading!!!
Domini
Oct 23, 2015 Domini rated it it was amazing
Pure perfection is the only way to describe this book, it rounded off the series perfectly! I loved that Ash & Tanner got their HEA & beyond. I'm so thankful that Ms Bracco gave us this novella, i was dying to have more of these characters. Now to wait patiently or not so patiently lol for Quinn & Alex's book!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • When Fates Align (Fates, #3)
  • Over the Edge (Knight, #2)
  • Private North
  • Undeniable Attraction (Attraction Series, #1)
  • Indefinite
  • Never Over You (Never Over You, #3)
  • Body Rock: The Complete Series (Body Rock, #1-4)
  • Promises After Dark (After Dark, #3)
  • Keep Her (Grayson Sibling, #2)
  • Teacher
  • Heinous
  • Protecting Her (The Kensingtons #3)
  • Undescribable Box Set (Undescribable #1-3)
  • Uncovering Love (Uncovering Love, #1)
  • Undeniable (Key West, #4)
  • Otherside of Fear (Outside the Ropes, #3)
  • Crushed (Slammed, #2)
Kimberly is a stay at home mom to four beautiful, crazy children by day and a steaming hot novelist by night. She is a Jersey girl at heart and that's where she currently calls home with her amazing husband and children.

Her debut release Inhibitions and the subsequent Uninhibited Series as well as the spin-off Apprehensive Duet both show her love of all things football. But not to worry, she'll s
More about Kimberly Bracco...

UnInhibited (4 books)
  • Inhibitions ( UnInhibited #1)
  • Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)
  • Uninhibited: The Complete Series