Start by marking “Dark Demon Knights (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Dark Demon Knights

A. Kirk

Dark Demon Knights

(Divinicus Nex Chronicles #4)

A darkness is coming and it is unlike anything Aurora and the Hex Boys (or even the world) have ever seen before. It will take all their strength to defeat it...but at what cost?

Book 4 in the planned 6 Book Divinicus Nex Chronicles series.

To ask other readers questions about Dark Demon Knights, please sign up.
Anna I really kind of agree with you! Cristiano is a perfect match for Aurora's personality. If he is the Bellator he is her soul mate.
Ayden in the last…more
Ayden in the last book has been kind of clingy and overprotective and I loved when Cristiano let Aurora fight Heather in DID because he knew that it was something that Aurora needed to do. Ayden has sort of lost his cocky appeal because he is so worried about Aurora. Cristiano, however, is protective of Aurora and he doesn't lose his cocky appeal. (plus- he is damaged and just needs someone to love him- aside from his Mum- and I feel that Aurora is just the person.(less)

Fabiana D
Oct 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
You know what? I give up ... I'll stop looking for a release date for this book. If this is a series of 6 books, just imagine how long it will take to get to book 6.
Kendall Berg
Jan 03, 2016 marked it as to-read
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!

excited

Basically this is what I'm feeling:
1. Cristiano is Aurora's Bellator - and Fiamma was a nickname she can't remember - because Aunt M had her mind voo-dooed when they left the city the last time (when the Hex boy's friend died and Aunt M said she almost died...in the call...outside her room...in book2)
2. Aunt M is a rogue Demon hunter who did wanna work for the Mandatum Society and went into hiding with her totally human husband - and has been protecting Aurora h
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
So umm,, when are we getting it? Because, ahh,

Like, you know, NOW !
whateverlittleluce
Mar 09, 2016 marked it as to-read
Aurora needs to end up with Armani. I know I'll get hate for this, but I have no regrets.

Katrin
Dec 18, 2015 marked it as to-read
Hello Divinicus fans!
If you want to talk about your favorite Hex Boys with other fans, come join our conversation over at https://www.facebook.com/groups/nexnest/ . We'd love to hear your thoughts on Aurora and her boys!

We have a title I REPEAT WE HAVE A TITLE!!

Who else is as excited for this as I am??
Nicki K.
Dec 17, 2015 marked it as to-read
*whiny five year old voice* How many times am I going to have to re-read the first three books before this comes out?? I'm on re-read number four. Four. I might get sick of them soon. (lol jk never gonna happen)

P.S. Also, I may or may not be super-mega-angry if Cristiano isn't in this. . . And if him and Aurora aren't endgame. This is one of the very few series where I actually care who the MC ends up with romantically. And I adore him so far.
Prerana
Jul 19, 2017 marked it as to-read
January 10, 2019
I just wanted to remind everyone that the third book came out in 2015. It is now 2019. That's all I have to say.

July 19, 2017
Is this book ever going to come out? I think I've been waiting for ages. The last book came out two years ago!!!
Gundega (Rouzmary)
Dec 27, 2015 marked it as to-be-released
Allrighty then! After reading Demons in Disguise what I'm most looking forward to in this one is:

Please let Cristiano be the Bellator!!!
That'd totally explain how his presence/touch is comforting to Aurora & their thought reading, not to mention how he seems to be able to feel her being in danger/her fear.

At the same time, please don't let it become a love triangle! Just let Aurora & Cristiano be bff's or smt, not love interest!
As much as I'd love to see A&C together, it'd be heartb
⭐️KasiaTopia⭐️
Mar 02, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2018-releases
DOES SOMEONE KNOWS WHEN THE BOOK IS COMING OUT!?!!?!?!?!?
PLEASE LET IT BE SOON BECAUSE I.NEEEEED IT. NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!

Anna Leonetti
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
UPDATE: ******* The authors say this book will be released early summer of 2018 most likely in the month of June!! Wooooo!!! I WANT IT NOWW JSJSJSJSJ
rin
Dec 05, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: def-tbr
OMG the title sounds cool IM EXCITED
(surprised to see 'Knights' here, got used to titles where words start with 'D' hahaha)
Tiffany
Sep 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
So basically at this point I have just given up on this series.... it take
S more than 2+ years to get the next book in the series out of the authors and it's just waaaayyy too long of a wait for me. Maybe I will check them out when the series is completely done in 2024 or maybe 2030 but until then..... I'm done. They write good books but at some point you just throw your hands up in the air and say life is too short to be pining away for a guy, winning the lottery OR the next book in a series.
Kashi
May 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I loved the first 3 books and I have probably read them all about a 100 times. (No kidding!)
At this point though, after so long (Its been years now), I don't even know if this book is ever gonna come out! I fear I'm going to have to live in suspense for the rest of my life!
Authors! Please release this book! Soon!
If this book is never coming out... At least let us know! So we we may not hope to see it up someday!
This is a cruel form of torture.
Lili Berhane
Oct 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
I have been waiting for this book for what seems like forever. I see no end in sight and I think I am giving up. Towards the beginning of the waiting, I was constantly checking for news but it was always vague. I was patient, I waited, but I honestly think it might never come. It’s been years and it will be years, if ever, until this book comes out. No disrespect to the authors, as I loved this series, but this endless wait has lost you one fan. I’d hurry before you lose more.
Madison
Oct 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
The end of 2017 is getting closer and closer, I'm getting very worried a few books, especially this one, are going to be postponed. Please Lord let that not be true. 🙏

I know A&E are working on another series, but they shouldn't forget about their number one series and fans.

Divincus Nex for life ❤
Kayla
Aug 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: waste-of-time, wtf
They came out with an interview with the hex boys instead of this book? Over 2 years and that's it? Not gonna bother with these authors anymore, no matter how much this series was a favorite of mine. Not worth the wait if you ask me. And tired of their Divinicus Nex facts on Facebook I'm waiting for new releases not a new fact every day 😒
Jamie
Nov 19, 2017 marked it as to-read
HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAITTTT

description

Update: April 13th

description

Update: February 26, 2019

description

maybe I'll check back in a couple of decades
Nidhi Bhatt
Hello Divinicus Nex Chronicles fans!

I would like to invite all of you to talk about our favorite Hex Boys with other fans, come join our conversation over at https://www.facebook.com/groups/nexnest/. Its such a fun group and we have a blast thinking up about various quirky theories and predictions.

We'd love to hear your thoughts on Aurora, her boys and Christiano/ Horus!
Courtney Vickers
Nov 23, 2018 marked it as to-be-released
Is this ever going to get published? *sigh*
Beatrice
Oct 14, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-published
I NEEEED YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...more
Jean
Oct 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
I don't think I will be alive when the sixth book will come out so I am giving up now....
Feels a little disrespectful towards your readers to take this long to publish a book in a continued series.
If I am alive when the sixth book is published maybe I will reread the series and buy the last 3 books.
Adan Shah
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I want this book sooooo bad!! Best series ever! And that's a fact.
Lyra Perez
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on this book!!! Is Dubois alive? Will Aurora's family ever know about their daughter's special powers? Where is the umbra stone? Super!! Excited!! Ahhh!!! Oh, and can Aurora please just end up with Cristiano?? Seriously, the chemistry is insane. Ever since book one, I was basically just waiting for something to sizzle up the romance between Ayden and Aurora but nooppe didn't happen. And then, Cristiano just pops up in Demon in Disguise and I'm like, 'OK. ...more
Rachël
May 10, 2017 marked it as to-read
I need this book so bad. This literally tops my list of most-anticipated-books.

(update)

This is more than waiting.

This is actual torture.
Jasmine
Sep 18, 2015 marked it as to-read
Less Cristiano please. None at all would be preferable.
Tracy D.
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
December is entirely too long a wait. Gimme gimme gimme.
S
Feb 29, 2016 added it
I won't even remember what's going on by December.
ju_9
Sep 01, 2016 marked it as to-read
I LOVED the first three books it's like an addiction reading them I NEED THIS NOW!!!!!!! I'm dying without another fix of the hix boys!!!!
Julia
rated it did not like it
Jun 24, 2018
Fariha Malik
Jan 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Tempest (The Scarab Beetle, #6)
  • Transcendent (Denazen, #4)
  • Loving My Pack (My Pack #3)
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Shadow Magic (Dragon Born Alexandria, #4)
  • The Tail Game (Foxfire Burning, #2)
  • Untitled (Dark World, #2)
  • Seeker (The Royal Trials, #2)
  • Sneak Thievery (The Fade, #2)
  • Trap (Origin, #5)
  • Crossing Fire (Heretic Daughters #2)
  • Two Witches and a Whiskey (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #3)
  • Queen Takes Triune (Their Vampire Queen, #6)
  • Untitled (The Iron Covenant, #2)
  • Untitled (Chronicles of Elantra, #15)
  • The Disappearing Act (The Vanishing Girl, #3)
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
We are A & E Kirk, the Best Selling Mother/Daughter writing duo of YA Paranormal Urban Fantasy Romance Thrillers loaded with action, adventure, twists and turns, and huge doses of humor. We write about dangerous supernatural creatures, hot guys, and sassy heroines full of snark.

Our Divinicus Nex Series has topped the Amazon charts, and Midnight Poison, the first book in our new Paranormal Pois

Divinicus Nex Chronicles (6 books)
  • Demons at Deadnight (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #1)
  • Drop Dead Demons (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #2)
  • Demons in Disguise (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #3)
  • Untitled (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #5)
  • Untitled (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #6)