Start by marking “Sweet Desire (Sinful Nights #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Desire (Sinful Nights #1.5)

Sweet Desire

(Sinful Nights #1.5)

NOTE:  THIS IS A FREE SHORT STORY THAT PRECEDES THE FULL-LENGTH NOVEL SINFUL DESIRE. IT IS AN OPTIONAL FREE READ DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU A TASTE OF THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN RYAN AND SOPHIE BEFORE THEIR STORY BEGINS. THIS SHORT STORY IS FREE AND IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE NOVEL!

Their dirty thoughts are perfect for each other.
Ryan Sloan is intense, dominant and likes to be in c
Published September 1st 2015 by Lauren Blakely Books

Start your review of Sweet Desire (Sinful Nights #1.5)
Angela

Good Writing
Hot Meet Cute
Livia
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of the Sinful Nights series (novella junkies)
Recommended to Livia by: Lauren Blakely
This short story gave us a brief peek at future lover's Sophie and Ryan. We learn a few quick facts about them both before reaching ‘The End.’

I really got a kick out of Sophie's penchant for lingerie. Her shopping trip was fun and made me want to run straight to Victoria's Secrets.

“I’m pretty sure they’re calling out to me,” she said, lifting the panties to her ear. “Why yes, I hear them saying ‘buy me, wear me, let me snuggle up against you.’”

Originally, I believe this novella was published
This short audio book was included at the end of Satisfaction Guaranteed.

It made me curious about the follow up book Sinful Desire so I just started listening to the first book in the series so I can listen to the books in the right order.
Ashley S.
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 6-stars
Too short, but we already knew that from the description. I can't wait for the continuation of Ryan and Sophie's story later this month! ...more
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
For the third book, I've used a RNG to pick out it's certainly not the worst, but thankfully the shortest. There isn't anything too special about this one, it being a very short little glimpse at two characters who feature in the second Sinful Nights book. Honestly, it was fine. I just found some of the conversations or thoughts to be a bit odd and kind of stiff feeling.

I think I own book two, but after this glimpse of them, it's probably the least excited I've been for a Blakely book. They are
Shannon
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
How do you even rate a quick little taste like this?!? Boy did it ever wet my appetite for Sinful Desire...Ryan and Sophie are going to be hot, hot, hot!
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A scorching sample of what is to come from Ryan and Sophie! It is wonderful to get a little insight into these two sensually delicious characters.
Lara
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2018
This is an extended version of the events leading up to chapter one of Sinful Desire, book #2 in the Sinful Nights series. Nothing missed if you just read book #2 as it does little more than introduce the two main characters.
Mandy  Smith
Jul 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio-books
This was a very short teaser for the next book in the series. It was free at the end of the audiobook Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Not sure what to think.. had some interesting plot lines w/ a murder mystery but still not sure what to think if I’ll try the series.
Lynn Mullan
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read
Diane
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story of Ryan Sloane and Sophie Winston. I enjoyed their journey and cannot wait to read rhe next book in the series.
Yen
This was almost what I would call a try hard BDSM book. What they considered to be BDSM was very VERY mild. Their dirty talk had me bursting out laughing and rolling my eyes a billion times. Not to mention that everything from start to end was way too corny for me that I had trouble finishing this book.

I admit that it was an interesting plot twist at the end. I had already started to suspected it but this book really keeps you guessing. Lauren Blakely actually does a good job at hiding what real
Seth
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: Review might contain spoilers.

Sweet Desire was very short but managed to catch my attention and still had steamy scenes in spite of it being 24 pages only.

The two main character for the second book Sinful Desire were introduced in this book and we had a little peek of what they were like and their chemistry.

I simply loved it. The story was great and the sneak peek was absolutely mouthwatering. The steam was off the roof. Ryan was clearly into kinky stuff and Sophie was begging to be
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Oh. My. God. That was an intense meeting of two very hot characters that will indeed be the perfect match.

I can't wait to read more of Ryan and Sophie's story! I can feel the heat between these two and they just met. But, during the short story you get to hear their fantasies and desires so yeah...it's going to be intense, off the charts sexy and a bit of sweetness.

Quotes:

Whew. Is it getting hot in this boutique or is it just my fantasy?

Sophie Winston possessed particular fantasies, starting
Chantal
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Desire is a short prequel to Sinful Desire. Meet Sophia. Not only will you learn about her taste for sinful, sexy lingerie but also her taste in men. Sophie Winston possessed particular fantasies, starting with a strong, confident, wildly intense man.
Then meet Ryan Sloan. His taste in women is the hard, rough, kinky, kind. Sum it up it in a few words, beautiful, brilliant, witty, sexy and sweet.
They meet on the streets of Las Vegas, caught starring at each other, instant attraction undeni
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Oh Ryan, how I love you! I love this little taste that Lauren gives us. Just enough to get our minds engaged and wanting more, but not enough to satisfy our desires. Well done, Lauren. Ryan is Lauren's dirtiest hero to date and I can't wait for more!

She'd be sultry, voluptuous, and willing. So willing to be taken the way he wanted to take her.

She craved that kind of kink with the right man. A man who'd make her cry out in unholy pleasure, in wildly, addictive ecstasy as she surrendered to him.
Angie Blevins
Sep 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
I was just really frustrated with this novella in that it was way too short, and definitely shouldn't even be classified as anything more than just a pamphlet. I really like Lauren Blakely's books and have read just about all of them, but it gets a little irritating when an author makes so many novellas or add-ons to stories that you can't keep half of their series straight. I really like to completely finish a series and I just find it really hard to truly finish any of the Seductive Nights Ser ...more
MJ
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
I love that Lauren Blakely can't wait to share Ryan and Sophie and is giving us this free glimpse into their thoughts before the fated meeting that starts this gorgeous story.

It is THE perfect way to get our motors running for what will surely prove to be the author's sexiest work yet.

I guarantee this will whet your appetite enough that you'll want Sinful Desire as much as I do.

Well done as usual.
Cassie Hess-dean
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a short read that gives you a glimpse into what you will be getting from book two of this series! Ryan knows what he wants from a woman and he won't settle for anything less. Sophie knows what she wants from a man and is looking to find the guy she needs. The playful back and forth between the two of them as they meet on the street is just giving a taste of what's to come...can't wait to read book two!! ...more
Marianna
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: freebies
Gah! This was just a small intro to Ryan and Sophie and a taste of how frickin hot they are gonna be together. I was already looking forward to Sinful Desire but after reading this I need it now! ...more
ZETTER
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Delightful Treat!!!

Sweet Desire was WOW, those 5 chapters gave me a mental image of how HOT and dirty Ryan and Sophie well be ;).

Great job, Lauren Blakely.....Looking forward to Sinful Desire.
Carol
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Desire(Short Story)

OMG, Ryan and Sophie, are so hot in the scene at the gala, Geez, what the heck, those two are both looking for their "one", they have so many fireworks, lust towards each other, then the storyline is awesome also. Cannot wait for next book.
Ginny Rose
This is a sweet, sexy, little sneak peek of what to expect when Sinful Desire goes live in a just two short weeks. The man with the green tie and the lady with the sexy thigh highs are so... divine.
Erica Stewart
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing beginning. Cannot wait to read the next one.

Amazing beginning of the next novel. Cannot wait to read what happens at the gala. Love Laurens novels! Her stories get better with each next story she creates. This small book is no exception.
Ashley Hedden
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Desire by Lauren Blakely was a great and quick read. This was a great prequel to see what could happen between Ryan and Sophie. I liked reading about the fantasies of both people. This was a good quick read.
Tammy
Holy effing hell, I need the rest of Ryan & Sophie's story ASAP!!! ...more
Kim C.
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ooooooh! This was a beautiful introduction and TEASE! Moving right along to the full story!
Marci
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sexy little short, and a major teaser!

It's a sexy little short, and a major teaser! I will be looking forward to the second installment of this series.
Vixen
Holy fuck that was Smokin hot. Can't wait to read the rest. ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Fix Up
  • Scrooged
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • The Soul Mate (Roommates, #4)
  • The House Mate (Roommates, #3)
  • The Play Mate (Roommates, #2)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1)
  • Tapping Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1.5)
  • Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Belong to You (Cole, #1)
  • Say I'm Yours (The Hennington Brothers, #3)
  • A Week in New York (The Empire State Trilogy, #1)
  • Seducing Bran (Cade Brothers, #3)
  • Banking Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #2.5)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Sinful Nights (4 books)
  • Sweet Sinful Nights (Sinful Nights, #1)
  • Sinful Desire (Sinful Nights, #2)
  • Sinful Longing (Sinful Nights, #3)
  • Sinful Love (Sinful Nights, #4)