Start by marking “Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #1)” as Want to Read:
Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #1)

Limits of Destiny

(Limits of Destiny #1)

Despite her friend’s warnings against getting involved w
ebook
Published August 30th 2015 by Smashwords Edition (first published July 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Limits of Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Limits of Destiny

Jacqueline's Reads
3.5 Finding a Brute Stars

Every once in a while I like to pick up a super indie-author. I was instantly drawn to the cover and summary. Limits of Destiny is the first book of a series, but do not be fool, this is a full novel (I thought it was a serial as well). So you will get plenty of steam, action and story. This is a standalone, but it is also part of a series. Meaning, you can read this book and be satisfied and you can also continue the series.

Alexia goes to a party and runs into Alexander
Winter Sophia Rose
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating, Captivating, Emotional & Sexy Hot! An Excellent Read! I Loved It!
Ayushi Agarwal
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Received a copy of ebook from the author for an honest review.**

This is my first book by the author and definitely will not be my last and I must say I was not at all disappointed by the story.
It was captivating, fascinating, interesting and engrossing.

"I took several deep gulps of air, which filled my lungs, and it was as if each pore on my skin had absorbed some of his musk."

Alexia is a financial analyst in of the biggest banks in Zurich, Switzerland. She's been in relationships before but
Mitch Castro
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it

TITLE:
Limits of Destiny (Volume 1)

AUTHOR:
Sharlyn G. Branson

GENRE:
Contemporary Romance, Erotica

SYNOPSIS:
Alexia Welson is very beautiful and men do not fail to notice. Still, she feels unhappy and depressed because she’s never managed to fall in love. But this quickly changes. At a birthday party, she meets the most eligible bachelor in Switzerland - the young and incredibly ambitious multimillionaire Alexander Kraftberg.

Despite her friend’s warnings against getting involved with him due to his no
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

We’re in Zurich.

description

Alexia is a 24 year old american, working for a swiss bank. And she wants to fall in love. She has never been in love before, she had 3 boyfriends, but didn’t love them. But today might be the day she’ll meet the love of her life.
Only she’s not supposed to fall for him, says her best friend...he’s the biggest womanizer in the country: multimillionaire Alexander.
But as soon as they meet they’re both in love. Well, if you believe in such things as love at first sight. But Alexia do
Maria Itliong
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read-books
I received a copy of this ebook from the author for an honest review. This book is a first for me from this author so I give it a try. This book is amazing and I enjoyed reading it. I'd recommend this book to everyone...
Jacquie
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about Limits of Destiny...I won a copy of this book and I have to say, I would have gladly paid for it (I purchased the other 3 ;) ) It was everything I look for in a book...sweet love, heart-pounding sex scenes and characters that I wish were friends (or more!) I would heartily recommend this book to anyone!
Brendy
Alexia Welson and Alexander Kraftberg.

This is such a sweet story, at least it is for me you remember that feeling you had when you were starting to read those first chapters of 50SoG? Well, I have that feeling for a while…wanna know why?

Alexia
She’s a beautiful & successful woman that has made her own amazing life away from home…like very FAR away from home. (given that she’s an American girl living and working in Zurich)
Works in a big bank, has an amazing job and apartment in other words…e
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
This book ended up being much more than I expected! I love the fact that the author set the story in Switzerland, I think that added an interesting twist and a level of believability that is lacking in some similar novels. I'm more willing to accept a 29 year old millionaire, hotelier living in Zurich than here in the US, lol.
The relationship that develops between Alexia and Alexander has a genuine quality to it that I just adored. Unfortunately, like in all good books, things aren't always wha
Charlene
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy finding new authors, and hope that I enjoy their books, and this one was. no exception. At first, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this book or not but it was really good. The book follows Alexia, who goes to a birthday party and meets Alexander. She falls fast, and hard, for the playboy and sparks quickly fly. As they get to know one another, their relationship begins to develop more and more. Will be interesting to see what happens in book 2.
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
****I Received a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review****

This is the 1st book i've read from this author...I really enjoyed reading it...

The book is set in Zurich Switzerland.. Alexia Welson and Alexander Kraftberg meet at a party and the sexual attraction is instant, despite Alexia being warned off by her best friend they begin a relationship.. Things move at very fast pace and they both find themselves falling in love with each other.. Alexia is very jealous of all
Gio Millan
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read! You won't be disappointed. It is love at first sight with an Alpha male with a twist. The author really makes you feel like you are in the book, from detailed description to how each person is feeling. Very highly recommended.!!
Vouchristi
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ceo, 5-stars
So this is my first review and i am doing it because Sharlyn G. Branson (the author) is so so friendly towards us readers and since i gave 5 stars i think it's worth to write a good review! :D

"What is love?Is there any person who has never felt the butterflies in the stomach and the strong beats of the heart when seeing their loved one? And if there is, I believe they are unfortunate—a person without a soul. This is how I used to feel"

Meet Alexia Welson, the main character, she is a financial
Timmy Jane
***COMPLIMENTARY COPY PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

"What is love? Is there any person who has never felt the butterflies in the stomach and the strong beats of the heart when seeing their loved one? And if there is, I believe they are unfortunate—a person without a soul. This is how I used to feel"

5 Beautiful Stars

description

Whoa... I was attached in this book from the very beginning and I literally can't put it down..haha... If you are a fan of a beautiful, strong woman and a
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

I liked this book. This is a brand spanking new author for me and I love when I find gems, authors included, that I never had even heard of. And like a few more, this is just one of many new author discoveries I have made this year that I will slide into my back pocket for future references.

This book was amazing and captivating. It was sexy, intense, passionate, intriguing, suspenseful, and definitely one that I will add to my re-read pile for the future. And despite the volumes in this
Sivutha
5 Destined Stars

Do you believe in love at first sight? Here we have Alexia who always want the man of dream that make her stomach flips and heart flattered. Then you have Alexander, a man who thinks no one can have his heart. Alex(H) has met his match Alex(h). Every instincts Alex got from just landing his eyes on Alexia are: over protective, jealousy and obsessive that screams Alpha male!!

Alexia Welson is a financial analyst at the biggest bank in Switzerland.

Then we meet Alexander Kraftber
Erica
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book from Sharlyn Branson, I cannot wait to get to part two and explore more from the author.
Limits of Destiny is an emotional tale with a down to earth, hard working woman who's a romantic at heart. Alexia's had a few boyfriends but never loved them they way she believes love should feel.
She meets Alexander Kraftberg and is instantly drawn to him though her best friend warns her away from the king of one night stands she can't deny the pull she feels towards him and does someth
Maria Costantino
I was giving a copy of this book in exchanges for my review of Limits of Destiny: Vol. 1 (Limits of Destiny, #1). Here it is. First off Never read said any of Sharlyn G. Branson books.

Alexia goes to a party and runs into Alexander. Alexander is rich, successful and very alpha. Its lust at first sight and things get steamy real quickly. Alexia and Alexander have crazy attraction towards each other, but Alexia knows what kind of person Alexander is. He’s had many women before her and how could th
SB
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever dreamed about your true love, of someone who would make your heart jump out of your chest, of someone who would bring all of these positive emotions that you have been waiting for? If you have, the book “Limits of the Destiny” is just the right book for you.
In the book you will discover passion and love, happiness and disappointments; the difficulty of making decision should you listen the your mind or just follow the voice of your heard!
The book is all about the Power of love and
Clare Fuentes
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received this book for an honest review.

Well I for one love sexy, rich alpha males. Especially if they have blue eyes and dark colored hair, yum.

As for the book, I love roller coaster rides and this one took me on it. The insecurity and the doubt of this love story kept me intrigued. Alexia's confidence in herself kept Alex's control to a minimum. Yet their love for one another is infectious. I would recommend this book to anyone.
Sharlyn Branson
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Vincent
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The story of Alexander Kraftberg - HOT SEXY POSSESSIVE ALPHA MALE and most eligible bachelor in Switzerland and Alexia Welson - a beautiful American woman. This book is HOT, very, very HOT, every single pages!!!
There is nothing I love more than a rich alpha bastard. I LOVE IT!!!
Blanca
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
*** A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review***
Alexander is a sexy playboy billionaire, who will take your breath away the instant his gorgeous eyes are set on you. Alexia is an American business woman who is completely unaware of the allure she possesses. One encounter is all it takes to make sparks fly between these two. Alexia is warned by her best friend to stay away from him, but Alexia and Alexander have never experienced such intense emotions before,
SissiReads
Dec 30, 2015 rated it liked it
I finished Limits of Destiny today. I enjoyed the story and the book. Alexia is a girl who is looking for love and looking for someone who will make her heart stop and have the once in a life time love story like the ones she always read about in books. Alexander is your typical successful sexy millionaire who can have anyone he wants. Two of them met and their world collided. This is a very easy read and I find myself can really connect to Alexia! Some people may say that how can she fall in lo ...more
Maxine
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I hadn't read a book by Sharlyn Branson before and enjoyed it so much that I can't wait to read the next book!
The storyline was about Alexia and Alexander, Alexander is rich and falls for Alexia at first sight but he doesn't want to share his secrets with her which I feel will be to much for her to take in the end. Alexia falls in love with him quickly but is very jealous of his previous sex life.
I could relate with Alexia and would react in the same way. I can't wait to read the next book!
Annette  Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"
I received a copy for an honest review.

Okay story. I had a problem with reading it. It seems it was written in formal English for Alexia, and the author was going for an accent for the other characters from Switzerland. Whichever it was the reading didn’t flow easily for me. In the beginning all I could think of was this is a young inexperienced girl, and the poor thing was being taken in by a player. I kept waiting for Alexander to screw up, and get caught cheating. I’m guessing that will be in
Romazing Reader
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorable!
Who loves hot, sexy, broody, possessive, mysterious billionaire romance stories as much as me? Then this billionaire hottie is for you! This fun and quick read is filled with some steamy heat, some sweetly endearing moments and some great foreshadowing of what could lie ahead for these two in the next volume ...it's really an adorable romance! Amidst a beautiful setting in Zurich, Alexia is the very smart in business kind of girl who's oblivious to her charm and beauty...picture like Ba
Cori
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.... I received a copy of this from the author, but was unable to get the link to open. Therefore, just go and buy it....

It was a really good read... I could have totally backhanded Julia a lot throughout the book! But then again. Alexia was so wishy washy… But again, she almost had to be given that her best friend told her to stay away from him. But I truly believe that Alexander was true to her and was changing. A good book….. that left me hanging….

Georgiana Ostrander
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing

We have a hot sexy Alpha male Alexander and Alexia a sweet beautiful intelligent woman who wants to fall in love and be loved.
This book intrigued me Alexia was warned that Alexander did not do relationships however she falls in love with him and she does something to him he becomes very possessive of her so that tells me he also is falling for her I loved this story it is so sexy and now I am off to read volume 2.

Like · Reply · 2 mins
Moon Reviews
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy and thrilling!!!! I loved it!!!

I just love billionaire romances and Limits Of Destiny is an interesting one!!! Alexander has this dominant alpha male attitude that is so sexy and Alexia is the amazing woman who doesn't know her own worth!!!! How can you resist such a combination? Their sizzling chemistry will give you butterflies the whole time....
Bargain Basement: FREE on AMAZON 3 26 Nov 14, 2015 07:11AM
Swiss-Bookie: FREE on AMAZON 1 7 Nov 10, 2015 08:37AM
Tips for Self Pro...: FREE on AMAZON 1 6 Nov 10, 2015 08:33AM
Bargain Basement: READ FOR FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED 1 5 Oct 08, 2015 12:29AM
  • Bite Me (Dom Vs. Domme, #1)
  • Claimed (101 Nights, #1)
  • Seeking Justice
  • See Jayne Play  (The Jayne Series, #1)
  • Cover to Covers
  • Casual Encounter (The Seduction Factor #1)
  • My Most Precious One
  • A Callahan Wedding (Callahan Cowboys, #6)
  • Lone Ryder (Bike Ryder, #1)
  • Sex On The Beach (Bad Boys Club #1)
  • Mannequin (Mannequin, #1)
  • Descent Into Darkness (Written Pictures, #1)
  • Autumn and Summer
  • Calculated Risk
  • Luck of Love (Luck, #1)
  • Up All Night Long: From Lust to Love (Romance Anthology)
  • 31 Days of Autumn (31 Days, #3)
  • Written in my Heart
Join Sharlyn's mailing list for exclusive material and free e-books ➜ bit.ly/2cbBsjN

Sharlyn G. Branson is a Bestselling author of eight novels—BEAUTIFUL DEVIL DUET, BETWEEN CLOUDS AND STARS and THE LIMITS OF DESTINY SERIES (ranked #1 on Amazon USA, UK, Australia and Canada). She is known for her sexy romance style that's full of mystery and emotions.

Sharlyn is happily married and mother of a love

Limits of Destiny (5 books)
  • Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #2)
  • Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #3)
  • Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #4)
  • Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #5)
“Even though he wasn’t in front of me, he had control over me and could make my body quiver.” 9 likes
“I wanted to feel his embrace once more, to breathe in the scent of his skin, to taste his kisses, to feel the touch of his warm hands, hear his soft voice, see his handsome face… I wanted him.” 2 likes