Start by marking “Lover's Trill (Lover's Trill, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lover's Trill (Lover's Trill, #1)

Lover's Trill

(Lover's Trill #1)

Rocker Leo needs a break. From the band, roadies, everything related to his present life. Wandering the streets of Vienna, he chances upon a poster that just might change his life. Andre Revele, renowned violinist, and Leo’s ex-lover, is performing in the city. It’s been years since Leo slipped out of Andre’s life in the middle of the night, but he's never forgotten their ...more
Published August 31st 2015 by Loose Id LLC (first published January 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Lover's Trill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lover's Trill

Vio
Ex lovers Leo and Andre get their long awaited second chance to make things right this time around. They've been coasting along hooking up with all sorts of guys in a meaningless attempt to forget what they had before the split. Leo and Andre are complete opposites in temperament and musically. I can see the fireworks, they are good for each other. I enjoyed it a good romantic story and the sonata at the end was lovely.
Ami
Yes, I like the set-up ... lovers to meet again after 10 years? Promising. But then it was going down hill for me, when Andre confronted Leo, on the why Leo left 10 years ago with only leaving a note ... and Leo's answer was "“It’s been a long time. Can’t we move past all that?”". WTF #1!.

Then, when Andre pushed, Leo only gave an answer of 1-paragraph ... and he expected Andre to be okay with that. And oh, yes, they moved on to sex. WTF #2.

I almost DNF this story because of it. When there's a
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Arthur
A beautiful, romantic story. Leo and Andre were lovers when they both were students in Curtis Academy of Music, a classical music institution. They both were prodigy, but Leo didn't feel classical music to be his genre. He left the Academy with only a short note to Andre, and went on to become a rock star, even though his music still had classical influence in it. On personal front, he had many hookups but no serious relationship.

Meanwhile, Andre became a world known violinist. He had several lo
Ruthie Taylor
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for a Wicked Reads~~

This short, but intense read transports the reader to the glamorous old world charm of Vienna and then right back to the rarefied world of a Californian musician. It is fast paced, but as a second time romance that works well too. I loved the descriptions of the body art and the pleasure that it brought to both men. It is hot, romantic and passionate... and it left me wanting more - which is always a good sign!

Wicked Reads Review Team
clear skies
This was an interesting story but lack of story development is what made this a general good read as opposed to a great read. Andre and Leo both met each other by playing classical music. However, Leo didn't want to do classical music and instead his love lay with rock. He used his classical background to become an even better composer as a rock star. However instead of telling his lover this he up and left.

I found the relationship aspect a bit too quick for my taste. I wanted there to be more d
Suze
Jul 10, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Suze by: Won from author
2.5/3*
I enjoyed the musical aspects and the old lovers angle. Andre was quickly forgiving of Leo with little discussion of events 10 years ago and since - but then did the same back!
Leo is a musician - trained classically then moving to rock but still with the talent.
I enjoyed bits, I felt some bits were a how to guide - so OK, quick read.
Breann
In LOVER'S TRILL, Andre and Leo try for a second chance after years apart.

Andre and Leo were lovers years ago. Leo left Andre with nothing more than a note, but now he's wondering if he made a mistake and wanted to try again.

Andre was shocked to find Leo backstage at one of his shows. Of course he was! His boyfriend just left him one day, without an explanation. And here he comes thinking he can just have Andre back? Um, no.

Well... um, yes. That's kind of what happened, actually. Andre wasn't co
Exquisite Reviews
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I’ve read from author Viki Lyn and I enjoyed the story very much. While this is a short book, it did give me the fix it needed while reading it on my lunch hour.

I loved Leo he was smart, sassy, and sarcastic which are my favorite traits in life . I thought having opposite personalities for Andre and Leo gave us an authenticity and deeper connection with the story. It made me believe in the established relationship these characters had in past and what may come in the futur
~SexyBookWorm~
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favs-biatch
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!
The musician angle has yet to be overdone so it was a joy to read about the characters who were seemingly at opposite ends of the musical spectrum. Great story! Great characters!
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Overall, a sweet and touching song of love that makes a repeat and takes the Coda to a rapturous finé, composed not just for music lovers but lovers of all genders!

Full review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Christopher Carter
An engaging read and shockingly good. Worth the quick read
Jeanette
Maya
Mar 15, 2013
Andrea
May 18, 2013
Viki Lyn is a successful writer of sexy romance. Her stories are an eclectic mix but it is always romance that drives the story to its final happily-ever-after.

A native of California, Viki travels the world in search of inspiration but calls Arizona home. She shares her beautiful adobe home with her wonderful husband and favorite man (fictional or real).

Lover's Trill (2 books)
  • Lover's Trill: A Magical Christmas (Lover's Trill, #2)