Start by marking “Christmas Kisses (Echo Ridge Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Kisses (Echo Ridge Romance, #1)

Christmas Kisses

(Echo Ridge Romance #1)

Christmas Kisses is a collection from five bestselling and award-winning authors. Set in the snowy town of Echo Ridge in upstate New York, these inspirational romances are sure to delight while you sip cocoa by the fire and listen to Christmas carols.

Christmas Makeover by Cami Checketts Amazon bestseller
Chelsea Jamison has been infatuated with Drew Stirling longer than s
Published November 3rd 2015 by Peachwood Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Kisses

Katie W
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review, but I'll be honest. As soon as I heard this was being released, I pre-ordered a copy. I've read books by each of these authors before and have loved the way they each tell a story and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

One thing that I absolutely loved about this anthology is that each story takes place in a great new setting--Echo Ridge, NY--with characters that make appearances in each story. How great is that?! I loved getting gl
Pam Nelson
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Christmas Kisses

I loved this collection of stories; each love story is unique and fun, sometimes sad but always uplifting. And has the spirit of Christmas which is really what it’s all about.

I know it’s only September and I am reading this book I say who cares it can be Christmas all year round. Can you tell Christmas is my favorite time of year? Ha ha. It is about family and friends that is what this story feels like. It feels like your reading about people you know. You can’t help but root
Cathy
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay...this book is awesome! I loved everyone of the stories. I loved that they were all set in the same little town in upstate New York, Echo Ridge. I thought that it was really fun that each of these stories encompasses the same time period so you see the same events happen, just through the eyes of different characters. The way it was done not only does the little town become almost a character on it's own, but also the things that happen in the little town. So fun!

I loved Reese in The Candy
Rachelle
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Each of these stories builds upon the holiday theme of the small town of Echo Ridge in upstate New York. They were such a delight to read, helping to get me into the holiday spirit already! I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of this anthology. I'd love to go walk the streets of Echo Ridge and meet some of these characters!
Cami Checketts
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I've read all the stories in this anthology and I love each one. The department store being central to each story really made it fun to have so many of the characters interact.
Lisa Swinton
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Every story has an original voice and characters. It's great to watch romance bloom as the snow is falling in Echo Ridge. Each author brings her story and the town to life while being consistent in "setting" content from story to story. The stories are told with heart and passion but without "steam." Thank you ladies. All the characters were likable, believable, and had me cheering for them every step of the way. The writing is top notch, and while I expected that caliber based on past readings ...more
Barbara
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun collection of stories that all center around a department store in a small town. A couple of the stories seemed very similar, but the rest were unique. All the stories were fun and interesting. Seeing some of the characters show up in one of the other stories gave a nice perspective. It showed that we can't always know what struggles others are going through. Excellent book.
Julia Lance
The Candy Counter Heiress by Lucy McConnell
I am becoming a huge fan of Lucy McConnell's books! I loved this story. It was so fun, playful, and festive. What a great way to start out the set of novellas! If you are a big chocolate or Christmas fan then this is definitely one for you! All of Lucy's books have me hooked from the first page and I don't want to put them down until I'm done.

Christmas Makeover By: Cami Checketts
This story had me bawling like a baby at the end. It was such a sweet story
Alisa
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
This is a collection of five sweet, fun Christmas stories! I loved how so many of the characters crossed over into other stories. All the stories took place in Echo Ridge and centered around the Kenworth's store. Keira Kenworth is a sweet and determined and devoted daughter. Her father's health is failing and so is his store (Kenworth's). I was glad to see Keira get her own story and her own happily ever after. Cecilia is the stingy, awful CEO who is making everything difficult for everyone, esp ...more
Rachel DeVaughn
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I loved this Christmas collection! I am familiar with almost all these authors, so I was very excited to read these stories knowing that they would be awesome!

I love that this collection can be read in random order because they are stand alone stor
Jessie
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this collection! I loved the setting of Echo Ridge in upstate New York. It's a town I would love to live in, or visit. I am thrilled that this is only the first book being set in Echo Ridge, and that I can look forward to more.
The five novellas in this collection were linked by the setting in Echo Ridge. They also all occurred around Christmas, and involved Kenworth's department store. I loved seeing the overlap of setting and characters.
The stories themselves were funny and sweet. At ar
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Ooh, this was such a fun getaway to Echo Ridge and Kenworth's Department Store. I love how each of these novellas revolve around the same place but with different people. It really felt like I was getting to know everyone. It was also fun to see the characters cross paths in each story. It was like making friends with people and still seeing them around. I love that!

Each novella had it's own flavor because each was written by a different author. These are some of my favorite authors and it was j
Colleen
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Echo Ridge Anthology has five stories primed around the Christmas season. The plot is set around Kenworth's shopping center, where most of the characters work. You get glimpses into the lives of a loving community sprinkled with holiday cheer.
Love (for some) was lost years ago. This Christmas it will be found, but only if the characters are open to the idea that love isn't lost forever.
Each novella in this collection is unique. They don't stray from the title "Christmas Kisses". Romance, a
Lisa Mason
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Kisses was a delight to read. Each story is set in Echo Ridge and features some of the same settings and characters through the series. The quality of writing is consistent throughout and made me long for the Christmas Season. I wish Echo Ridge was a real place I could go visit so I could go see Reese at the Candy Counter at Kenworths, or the skating rink to peek in on Jonah and Kaya or the local diner to see Keira and Tayton. I melted into my chair whenever I picked up this book!
Jen Booth
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading this book will transform you into being like a "fly on the wall" in Echo Ridge. I was so taken with the story line, reading from one author to the next while the story flowed seamlessly, I could not put the book down. This really got me into the Christmas Spirit! At the same time I discovered a few "new to me" authors that I need to check out.
Babs
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Each story was nice watching the relationships evolve with all the snow falling. The content stays the same from story to story the authors did a great job in not wavering. The characters are all likable you will want to keep reading to learn about each one. You will want to wish you had your won Echo Ridge to go away too. Great stories by all the authors.
Robbin Peterson
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For me reading this was just like snuggling up with a sweet romantic movie during the holidays! Great stories by some super great authors!
Jennifer Hines
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received an ARC of this book free from Jelly Bean Press in exchange for an honest review*

The Candy Counter Heiress:

Reese’s job is chocolate, it’s the family business, but she wants to make her mark on the company and has her own idea on how. She’s all business and doesn’t think a man like Andy would ever be interested in her, but thanks to her grandmother she might have more signs than she’d expected. And her chocolate thief might want to steal more than a sampling of her morning batch of cho
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audiobook
DNF
Mara
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this Christmas themed collection of 5 stories that take place in the small town of Echo Ridge, New York. Usually when I review a collection I review each story in the collection, but since I'm catching up on my reviews I'm not doing that this time.

Each one of the stories in this collection revolves around Kenworth's Department Store, and the people who work there, with some of the characters appearing in other other stories, which I liked.

I loved the description of Kenworth's, and
Nari
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of stories based in a town called Echo ridge. I bought this book because I recognized some of the authors and I have enjoyed their books. I was not disappointed. I enjoyed every story in this collection. It starts out with Reese who us trying to save her family's chocolate buisness. Her mother won't listen to her suggestions to help the buisness. Reese decides to open a website and sell the candy online without her mother knowing. She is risking a lot by doing this. She is riski ...more
Tamika Featherstone
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Kisses: An Echo Ridge Anthology (Echo Ridge Romance Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

I received this book as an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review. Welcome to Echo Ridge. It's an anthology of stories by multiple authors about a small town called Echo Ridge which kind of centers around Kenworth's department store. The Candy Store Heiress by Lucy McConnell starts the anthology off. It's the story of Reese and Andy childhood friends who refuse to admit their attraction to each other. Reese
Lynn Smith
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One Winter's Night-Heather Tullis

Jonah Owens was struggling with his art, opening his new gallery and trying to sell his grandmothers house after her fall. Selling the house would be a lot easier if it wasn't next door to the Red Star Ranch. Farm animals in a residential area wasn't the best selling point. Kaya loved the Ranch working with the children and animals was her dream. The equine therapy business barely kept her head above water, so out of necessity she had to take a part time job over
Sheila
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read a lot of anthologies that are very good. Some are all connected around a certain theme. This anthology for example is centered around Christmas time. What makes this anthology even better though, is that all of the stories take place in the same small town in New York, centered around the local town's 100 year old department store called Kenworths. Most of the characters know each other and interact some what in each story. I liked how connected this made all of the stories feel, eve ...more
Paula Bothwell
Sep 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Totally Clean!
Language: no bad language
Violence: no violence
Sex: no sex, but some very sweet kisses.
There are five stories and four of them are a little like Groundhog Day except they tell the same story through the eyes of different characters. It's a nice Christmas anthology, but not anything riveting that I couldn't put down for a long time. Perfect for this season.
Connie Sokol
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Loved each story with its unique voice but continued theme of Echo Ridge. I want to live here! I loved the characters, the intertwining stories, even the recipes. A joy to read, makes me long for Christmas!
Sara Cardon
These Christmas stories were enjoyable (I read all but the last one). I love how they take place in an upstate New York town and share several characters, locations, and events. I'm adding a few authors to my to-read list.
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

The Echo Ridge Anthology is a compilation of short stories involving the men and women living in Echo Ridge. The pivotal point in each story is not only the town but also Kenworth’s Department Store, with which most of the romances have a connection.

Read full review in the 2016 November issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Brian Davis
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
☺☺☺☺

A really nice anthology of stories, all set in fictional Echo Ridge. With each story written by a different writer, and focused on a different couple, it's interesting that the feel of the stories remains consistent. It's also a nice touch that the main characters in one story are secondary in others, giving a good feeling of continuity.
Kristine
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Would like to give this series a 5 but it was just not super

I really liked every story. I was a little confused when the second story overlapped the first story but soon realized why the authors store the stories this way. Every one of the authors are favorite of mine but the stories, even though all stuff, just did not grab me as their other works have. Would I recommend this series--absolutely. Again, fast simple read.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Christmas in Snow Valley  (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies, #1)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells Collection
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Love Letter Collection
  • Summer in New York Collection
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Spring Vacation Collection
  • Carla Kelly's Christmas Collection
  • Blue Christmas (Christmas in Snow Valley #6)
  • Feels Like Love (Christmas in Snow Valley #2)
  • Winter Collection
  • The Advent Bride (The 12 Brides of Christmas, #1)
  • Lady Crenshaw's Christmas (Miss Delacourt #3)
  • The Nutcracker Bride (12 Brides of Christmas #2)
  • All I Want
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Mail Order Bride Collection
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: European Collection
  • Honor (Rhynan #2)
  • King of the Friend Zone (Power of the Matchmaker)

Echo Ridge Romance (4 books)
  • Kisses Between the Lines (Echo Ridge Romance Anthology #2)
  • Silver Screen Kisses (Echo Ridge Anthology)
  • Second Chance Kisses (Echo Ridge Anthology)
“Puerto Rico so she could get treatments. I” 0 likes