Start by marking “Sacrifice of Mine (Mine #4)” as Want to Read:
Sacrifice of Mine (Mine #4)

Sacrifice of Mine

(Mine #4)

After a ravaging war, Bethany and her family are forced to flee to Envado. There, women are safe from the oppressive rule of male owners. When her pursuers draw too close, Bethany stays behind to buy her sisters time to escape and she's captured.

She's turned over to a depraver who tarnishes her. Now bald, branded, and barren, she's worth less than the shadow she casts. Fro
ebook
Published September 14th 2015 by Janeal Falor (first published August 31st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Sacrifice of Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacrifice of Mine

Start your review of Sacrifice of Mine (Mine #4)
Kirsty (Amethyst Bookwyrm)
Review coming soon
Jasmyn
The final book in the story of Chardonia is a sad one. Bethany has been captured, tarnished, and finds herself in a very very very very (I can't say enough very's here) bad place. But she's also in a good place to try and help the resistance from within the heart of Chardonia. But a lot of lives will be placed on the line because of it.

Unfortunately, the editing errors in this one were really bad. There were times I think she mixed up the two countries of Chardonia and Envado, because otherwise
Leann
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending to the series!

This was a great series that had perspectives from multiple characters, and the end was a good one. Despite all the tragedy it was a happy ending for all...well most who deserved it that is.😉
Fiona Andrew
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this in three hours I couldn’t stop. What an ending. I cried when Bethany was captured and then tarnished. How cruel is that. I loved how she looked after Abby, and fell in love along the way. I can really say much more than this if I say much more I’ll be letting away to many spoiler. All I’ll say is that this was a fantastic book, from a fabulous series that I highly recommend.
Patty
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the best of the series. Not disappointed in the story, but the editing....
There were MANY editing flaws throughout this book and series and a mix up in this story (Serena just meeting people she had been staying with most of the book) that has little to do with only using spell check to edit.
Danielle
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Summer
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
There was a lot of promise to this story. But I feel like the author just pushed it out. So many inconsistencies with the story line. For instance when Nathaniel and Bethany reunite the mark on her beck is mentioned. Then later it’s mentioned again and Nathaniel is shocked and outraged and had no idea. There were other instances as well. Those were way more annoying then the spelling and grammar errors. Truly the last story felt like it could have been more.
Megan
Feb 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I liked reading about the end of their adventure, I felt like there are many things missing and stuff that didn't make sense to me.

I still very much enjoyed the series and would recommend it.
Lisa Whitehead
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was better than the last because it had to cover other characters points of view, so you got more of a story of the characters you had enjoyed reading about.
Loved the series, but Serena and Zade definitely my favourites!
Kristen Halligan
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! this series has been a great, fun read!
Kylie
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will never stop recommending this series. I am so thrilled by how emotional it made me and how it gave me new perspectives and really took twists and turns I didn't see coming. 100% would recommend. SO GOOD!!!!
Amanda
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bethanny finds herself tarnished and in a very bad place. This one was quite sad. It was a very good read and I couldn't put it down.
Debi
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: magic
Much better then book 3. Good series aside from the massive need of a good editor
Alana Garnica
Sep 27, 2016
Amanda Cox
Apr 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • Walking Shoes (Mt. Hope Southern Adventures #1)
  • Love in a Fix (Modern Conveniences #1)
  • One to Watch
  • Florence Nightingale: A Life Inspired
  • The Lady and the Mountain Man  (Mountain Dreams, #1)
  • The Lady and the Mountain Doctor (Mountain Dreams, #2)
  • Magical Midlife Madness (Leveling Up #1)
  • Esther the Queen
  • Rocky Mountain Oasis (The Shepherd's Heart, #1)
  • Follow Where He Leads (Stripling Warrior Book 9)
  • The Baron's Rose (Unlikely Match, #2)
  • A Michaelmas Wager
  • A Christmas Surprise: A regency romance (Seasons of Love Book 1)
  • A June Wedding
  • A Valentine Secret
  • A Harvest Passion
  • Grave Magic Bounty (Forty Proof, #1)
Janeal Falor lives in Utah with her husband and three children. In her non-writing time she teaches her kids to make silly faces, cooks whatever strikes her fancy, and attempts to cultivate a garden even when half the things she plants die. When it's time for a break she can be found taking a scenic drive with her family or drinking hot chocolate.

Mine (4 books)
  • You Are Mine (Mine, #1)
  • Mine to Spell (Mine, #2)
  • Mine to Fear (Mine, #3)