Start by marking “Brewing (Beer and Clay #4)” as Want to Read:
Brewing (Beer and Clay #4)

Brewing

(Beer and Clay #4)

As the love between Toby and Damon deepens, the man intent on destroying their happiness increases his efforts.

Toby and Damon are back in Brewing, their relationship deepening more despite the continuing efforts of a stranger to bring them down.

Helping in their efforts are their best friends Peter and Christian. Peter’s new investment in a three-story building on the same
Published September 15th 2015 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Brewing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brewing

Start your review of Brewing (Beer and Clay #4)
Serena Yates
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
This fourth book in the Beer and Clay series brings a nice surprise: sculptor Toby and bar owner Damon are joined by their friends Christian and Peter in a more permanent way. They had already decided to invest in a building together, walking distance from Damon’s bar. There’s a lunch café for ex-Army man and sub Christian on the ground floor, a studio for Toby to work in on the first floor, and an apartment for Christian and Peter on the top floor. Even better than that, Christian and Peter now ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Oct 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth in the series and carries on from the previous storylines. It would be best to read them in order, although this is an erotic feast all on its own too.

It is great to see two couples and how they integrate as friends and grow in their relationships. There is a degree of drama, which thankfully is resolved, so the focus can return to the couples. The intensity, and the heat are almost palpable, the writi
Veronica
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Sean Michael gives us a lovely surprise with Brewing. Not only do we get more of Damon and Toby's story but we also get some of the story from Peter and Christian's point of view as well. I loved spending time with Peter and Christian and there is more story there so I'm hoping we will see them again.

The mystery of who is terrorising Damon and Toby is solved but this story focuses very much on the intimate lives of the chara
Katy Beth Mckee
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, series-books
There is lots of tension as they must still deal with a crazy stalker, starting a new business venture, and all the other things with going into living the lifestyle. It breaks out in different ways for each of the men but sticking together will get them through.
Gail
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
This is the second time I’ve read the Beer & Clay series. It’s classic Sean Michael. If you like sexy M/M BDSM with lots of sexy and not much plot this series fills the bill. ...more
Diane Dannenfeldt
Finally the bad guy is found!!!
Andrea Goodell
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 4, and yes you need to read in order.

This one picks up a little while after bk 3. The building is just about complete, Tony is out of sorts because he hasn’t had a studio, however his friendship with Christian has been growing which has pleased both masters and settled both boys. Or so we thought.

As we get more into this story, we actually get more of Peter and Christian, which is wonderful. But we quickly find out that Christian isn’t settling into a D/s relationship as fast or easy as Pet
Leigh
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved that Sean Michael gives not only more with Toby and Damon, but also Peter and Christian. This book almost blows the erotic meter off the charts. These two separate couples are seriously hot.

I enjoyed getting a look inside the relationship of Peter and Christian. The struggle Christian still has accepting his needs are clearly written. Peter does wonder with Christian and how to get him to be where he needs to be. There is more story there I believe that I cannot wait to be told.

It’s grea
Sue bowdley
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well....I've been waiting for this book for what seems like years.....I've loved Damon and Toby from the start....Toby is just so sweet but a tough side comes out in this one as the stalker is finally apprehended....We also get a deeper insight to Christian and Peter.....Peter is trying get Christian into his sub-space and although that doesn't happen in this book you do get the feeling that Christian is finally coming out of himself...I'd love for there to be more on Peter and Christian but if ...more
Donna
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this love this series!!!!!
These two couples, smoking hot!! The love, chemistry, trust, unconditional devotion, power,friendship, loyality they have for each other is beautiful. Not only with each other, but as a whole friends unit.
I'm hoping Toby and Damon can finally find themselves safe secure and happy
And Christian and Peter get the same as well, and Christian can finally release everything inside of him and be free....
fantastic!!!!!!!!
Anera Shell
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good continuation

I'm happy to see more of Peter and Christian in this installment. I feel like there is still some more drama coming in the next two books for all four characters.
Debfirpo
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sizzling

I freaking love this series. Toby and Damon are the perfect couple. They just sizzle together. It was really great to get to see more of Christian and Peter.
Sabrina
Mar 16, 2016
Nicole
Jan 07, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Beer and Clay (6 books)
  • Malting (Beer and Clay, #1)
  • Milling (Beer & Clay #2)
  • Mashing (Beer and Clay, #3)
  • Fermenting (Beer & Clay, #5)
  • Tasting (Beer and Clay, #6)

News & Interviews