Start by marking “Winter Wedding Bells” as Want to Read:
Winter Wedding Bells

Winter Wedding Bells

But guests are expecting a Christmas Eve wedding…!

What could be more romantic than a Christmas wedding at a ski lodge in Lake Placid? Well, if there actually was a wedding, for one thing! Three stories about getting love right over the holidays by USA TODAY bestselling author Kristine Rolofson and award-winners Karen Rock and Jennifer Snow.

The Kiss: A bride runs into her
Mass Market Paperback, Large Print, 312 pages
Published November 1st 2015 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Winter Wedding Bells, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Wedding Bells

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

Winter Wedding Bells is a wonderful holiday anthology of three stories all tied together by a common thread by Karen Rock, Kristin Rolofson, and Jennifer Snow. This book was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.

Lake Placid:

Christmas gazebo:

Julie Barrett is getting married. She has planned her dream wedding on Christmas at the beautiful Mirror Lake Lodge. Her husband to be is Mason Stanton, a physician who works with her father, a physician as well. Life with Mason
Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac)
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. You can read more reviews at www.GenuineJenn.com

I really enjoyed this anthology. I believe this is the first book I have read that was written by more than one author and all the stories intertwined with one another. I have a hard time picking my favourite but I would say the first two The Kiss and The Wish were my faves.

The Kiss - I loved the characters in it. The author did a great job with giving us enough backdrop from eight ye
Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

I'll review each story separately and then do a summary of the book as a whole. Winter Wedding bells includes three related romance short stories.

The Kiss by Karen Rock
This was a great start to this book. As it's the first story I kept guessing who the next main characters would be, but there are so many interesting characters that in the end I still wasn't 100% sure who would be in the next stories as there are so many interesting side character
Katie W
What a delightful set of clean romance stories! I love it when a collection builds on a story and this one delivers. Each story revolves around a wedding set to take place on Christmas Eve at a gorgeous ski resort in Lake Placid, NY. Each little novella tells the story of different characters, but they're all connected and make appearances in other books, which I loved.

We start with The Kiss. Julie is ready to be the bride and live a perfect happily ever after...until she runs into her old boyf
Jaymy M.
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
“Winter Wedding Bells” is a three-story collection set in one location, each told by a different author.

“The Kiss” by Karen Rock
In “The Kiss,” Julie is witty, funny, sarcastic and fed up... with herself and being afraid... of contentment in life ... of settling for a man because he was settled, safe. The story opens with her being fitted days before her wedding to a man just like her dad.
The dress she’s trying to squeeze herself into is a metaphor of her life... trying to squeeze it down, fit
RobinLeigh Morgan
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-own-books
One of the programs I loved to watch on my television in my younger days, single and still unattached was “The Love Boat.” Each weekly episode contained three interconnected vignettes, in which each of couple in the vignettes took the cruise in the hopes of finding romance for the first time, rekindled the one they once had so they could get a second chance in having a HEA, or even looking at whether or not they’ve made the right decision in marrying the guy who had proposed to her.

“Winter Wedd
Anita
The Kiss by Karen Rock - I swear this is every bride's nightmare, to be close to the wedding day and get cold feet. Only in this case it's an arctic storm. Julie is a bit cautious (that would be an understatement) and unfortunately has let many things other that her heart dictate her heart. When she finally puts her foot down and decides to get married, she decides it's also time for a change. I liked Julie. I have to say I was a bit concerned that she went from being cautious to being daring an ...more
Dale Rogers
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Be prepared to be swept up to Mirror Lake Lodge in Lake Placid, New York--the perfect setting for WINTER WEDDING BELLS: The Kiss/The Wish/The Promise. A collection of stories by celebrated authors Karen Rock, Kristine Rolofson, and Jennifer Snow, this novel reveals the plights of three young women seeking the love of their lives. Two former relationships and a new one create scenarios with unpredictable outcomes, and we're allowed into the worlds of Julie, Grace, and Alexis for a little while. A ...more
Jennifer Craig
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The ladies hit it out of the park with this collection.

The Kiss - This was probably my favorite of the three. Julie has let herself miss out on the best things in life by talking herself into the fact that she thinks she want a predictable and secure life. By doing so, she gave up on her first love. With a little nudge by her mother (unknowingly of course), she encounters her first love on the cusp of her wedding. Julie is force to reevaluate what she wants. I thought the ending was great.

The Wi
Kaylee Nizza
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. This book was written by 3 wonderful authors. Karen Rock, Kristine Rolofson and Jennifer Snow.

The Kiss by Karen Rock
Jules is preparing for her wedding at the lodge where she runs into her ex Austin. Jules calls off the wedding and wants a second chance with Austin. jules is afraid of the unknown future and has OCD. With Austin's help Jules face her fears. Jules reminds me of myself with my fears about things and how myself can over come them.

The Wish by Kristine Ro
Clare O'Beara
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: america-romance
This is a fun and at times thoughtful look at what happens when you combine a wedding with the Christmas season. I suppose it makes sense, people have time off. The resort chosen to host the event is on a mountain in the snowy Adirondacks by a frozen Lake Placid and the scenic location is of course no guarantee of all going well.

We meet the bride, who suddenly entertains second thoughts just before the day. We meet the hospitality staff - bit too much conversation and not enough movement in tha
Isha Coleman
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
As the end of the year draws closer and weather draws ever colder it's nice to forget the outside world for a little bit. Winter Wedding Bells allows that. I received an ARC of this wonderful anthology in exchange for an honest review. Romantic fiction is my genre of choice and this read falls into that category. The Kiss by Karen Rock, The Wish by Kristin Rolofson and The Promise by Jennifer Snow bring Christmas cheer, sweet romance, and a breathtaking sense of wonder to the holiday season.
Whet
Michelle
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a way to get in the holiday spirit! If you love weddings and Christmas then this book is for you. I loved each novella and how they are all connected with main characters in one novella becoming secondary characters in another and so on. I want to visit the Mirror Lake Lodge in Lake Placid! It sounds like a winter fairytale and the perfect place for the Holiday wedding featured in this anthology. All of the love stories melted my heart and made me want to sip cocoa and eat a sugar cookie wh ...more
Heidi
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This collection of novellas is the perfect satisfying, quick holiday read. Each of these authors has a unique style and I enjoyed each story very much. The setting is romantic, the plots believable and the characters are easy to root for. I'm always a fan of a second-chance romance, too. Well done, ladies!
Patricia Solla
Three authors, one wedding; but who's getting married. There's a Christmas wedding planned and the setting is upstate NY. The a first story involves the bride who has 'cold feet'. The second story involves the wedding party and a romance of a different couple. The third and last story is back to the wedding (but who's) and the circle is complete. The stories are well written and flow nicely from one to another to a satisfactory ending.
Gale
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was a nice, holiday read.
Nikita (Njkinny's Blog)
Winter Wedding Bells has three different romances all connected with each other. This anthology has stories written by three authors but one thing is common and that is the entertainment factor.

I thoroughly enjoyed the characters of all these stories who are connected to each other and yet have their own story to tell. Thoughtfully developed, admirably conveyed, I enjoyed this book and spent a memorable time reading it.

Loved and stayed engrossed it right till the end, I recommend this book to al
Jessica Robinson
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Kiss: I have to admit that this was my least favorite of the three. I didn't care for Julie and I thought the whole storyline was rushed, even for it being a short story. I know they had a history and that should have made the story more believable, it just didn't quite work for me.

The Wish: This one was a little better. I liked the story and I liked the characters, but I thought Grace's feelings changed rather quickly and their whole life planned out was super quick for me.

The Promise: De
Jennifer Craig
Nov 08, 2015
Estella
Nov 02, 2015

• Under the Mistletoe Collection (A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 14)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells Collection
  • Christmas Kisses Collection (Echo Ridge Romance, #1)
  • The Trouble With Mistletoe (A Brookhollow Story, #1)
  • All I Want
  • Romance at the Christmas Tree Lot
  • Christmas Grace
  • When Love Matters Most (San Diego K-9 Unit #2)
  • Christmas, Actually
  • The Christmas Star
  • Christmas at Cade Ranch (Rocky Mountain Cowboys #1)
  • A Heartwarming Christmas: A Boxed Set of Twelve Sweet Holiday Romances (Christmas Town, Maine #2-5)
  • No Christmas Like the Present
  • Girl Wife Prisoner (Girl Wife Prisoner, #1)
  • Winter Collection