Start by marking “Spicy Sweets (A Taste of Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
Spicy Sweets (A Taste of Love, #4)

Spicy Sweets

(A Taste of Love #4)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  71 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
In this romantic comedy, things are about to get a little spicy when love goes sideways.

I said 'I do' to the first guy to sweep me off my feet after my heart shattered all those years ago. I didn't just vow to love him; nope, I signed on that line for both him and his daughter.

Over the years, my job and friends were the most important thing to me. Don't get me wrong; the
Paperback
Published December 2017

To ask other readers questions about Spicy Sweets, please sign up.

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

On the ride to work, I remember that time where I grabbed Simon, Morgan's ex, by the balls and squeezed so hard that I prayed he'd never have babies.

Marcus is like a fungus that you can't kill, no matter how much you spray it.

I look up at Diesel as he reaches the things to buy section. He grabs my pen and writes in ‘anything Natasha wants’…

Here’s to friends, family, love and the future. May we always have those that we love near us. May the saddest day of your future be no wors
Julie
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spicy Sweets is A.M. Willard’s charming conclusion to her A Taste Of Love series. It really can’t be read as a standalone novel—you’d miss too many of the inferences to things that happened in the prior books. I have read this series from the start, and I have found each book about the group of long-time girlfriends and their love lives to be engaging and fun.

In Spicy Sweets, sexy lawyer, Natasha, gets her happily ever after. She never anticipated falling for the mechanic who fixed her car. She
Stacie Christensen
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The final installment of the Taste of Love Series.

I said ‘I do’ to the first guy to sweep me off my feet after my heart shattered all those years ago. I didn’t just vow to love him; nope, I signed on that line for both him and his daughter.

This lifestyle is new and one that I never thought I'd want. Why? Because over the years, my job and friends were the most important thing to me. Don’t get me wrong, the girls are still my family. It’s just this tattooed mechanic changed my outlook on love. L
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
Shelves: 2017, romance
Got to be honest, at first I was not that into this book. And I love this series, so I was upset at first. But since I love these girls so much I had to continue reading. So glad I didn't give up!
I loved this book, not as much as the other books, but I loved it.
So sad that this is the last in the series and it does wrap everything up nice. But I am going to be bummed not to get more of the lives of these 4 women!!!!
Natasha takes on a lot in this book, yet it may seem wrong it is so right!!!! She
Vicky Wilson
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have loved this series and sad that it is over but it was wonderful to get Natasha's story and hear about all the girls one last time and see where there life had taken them. Natasha was wonderful and has a massive heart and her girls at her back and the amazing diesel and his little girl too, she is incredibly lucky but sometimes the past doesn't stay where it should and interfere with life. I'm glad Diesel and Natasha managed to work through the problems that arose and my heart broke for Die ...more
Jillian Kerr
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spicy Sweet is a fun read with a lot of drama, past and present, insecurities and crazy family and friends! This is the last installment in the Taste of Love series. I, however, haven't read any of the other books. Spicy Sweet can definitely be read as a stand alone, but I did wish I read the other books prior because there were some inside jokes that I didn't get and I would have liked to have known more about the other characters. Regardless I thought Natasha and Diesel were a perfect match. O ...more
Sharon
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this series! I'm sad to see it come to an end and honestly, I loved the characters so much, I'm not ready to let them go! Follow the last story installment as Diesel & Natasha navigate their new marriage & family life! All the crew is there to help support Natasha as she crawls inside her head and makes things difficult! Fall in love with Diesel as he tries to be understanding to her! As I said I'm sad to see this come to an end, but I look forward to whatever A.M. Wil ...more
Chantelle Bouffanie
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the fourth and final book in this series. And what AMAZING ending to this series. Spicy Sweets is about Natasha and Diesel. A.M. Willard has did it again. This story kept me turning the page wanting to know whats going to happen. I couldn't put down the book until i was finished. It's a MUST READ!!!! Keep up the amazing work girl! I can't wait to see what else you will bring to us next.
Vickie Raynor
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing end to an enjoyable series. I felt a feeling of loss, because I don’t want to see it end. That’s how close I felt to the characters of this book. Each book in the series could be read as a standalone. But each book brought up past characters, letting me revisit them and not just on a quick visit. They had good roles without taking away from the main character of the book. The fact that the author wrote epilogues for each character was an unexpected added bonus. I was caught up in ...more
Carol
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spicy Sweets

Loved this story, Diesel and Natasha were probably one of the most unlikely couples to connect. But no truer words opposites attract, Natasha's doubts, feeling insecure, worry, yet through the it all they work on their concerns. Love how all couples stories are intertwined in this story, love them all! True love, friendship, family, belonging. ❤Enjoy this book, so loved it.
Amanda Hodge
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The only thing I didn't like about this book is that it is the final book in this little series. I know you essentially have to have closure but noooo.

I was glad that we finally get a little more insight into Diesel past with his ex-wife. To be able to see where he is coming from and why he is the way he is. Also to see more interaction with his family.

Oooo and the Marcus creep from Natasha's past seriously could there be a worse guy. Except for maybe my ex, I don't think so.

But does it all w
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed the last book in this series. It was bittersweet to read, knowing this was the end for these 4 ladies. I had so much fun getting to know these characters. Natasha and Diesel were probably the most uncovential of couples, he is a mechanic, she is a workaholic lawyer. He has a child and she has nothing but her job. Both are broken and having that in common, brings us this beautiful story how people so different can be just what the other needs!
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros
Shelves: 4-5-stars
4.5 STARS, closer to 5, than 4

Diesel Michael Kraft and his daughter, Cassidy, have changed my outlook on life and love. The only problem is, now I'm afraid that I have more to lose in the end. They both have the power to destroy what soul that I have left. by Natasha

Cover/Title: 3/4.5  I love the title of all the books of the series and I like the font and subtitles on the cover. I'm not a huge fan of the couple's placement in the cover and I believe they should take more of it. I also wo
Christie72
***4.5 Stars***

What a great conclusion to the end of a great series!!!! Spicy Sweets tells the story of Natasha and Diesel. I loved the way the story played out! Instead of ending with a couple getting married. This begins with a couple being married. As the synopsis indicates, Natasha marries the first man “that completely sweeps her off of her feet.” Her heart had been shattered by her ex. However, she didn’t just get a new husband, she now is a mother to his daughter, Cassidy. As you get to k
Steff griffiths
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I kindly received this ARC of A.M. Willard in exchange for my honest review.

So this is the forth and final book in the a taste for love series and as usual I was not disappointed, though I am totally gutted that this is the last in the series.

After reading them all I have to say as much as love all the characters I think that Diesel and Natasha and even Princess Cassidy are my favourite characters within the story. I will not put any spoilers up and ruin this for you, just need to know that it's
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Natasha's life revolves around work and her lists. Oh and her baby, her car that's being held hostage at Diesel's shop. With the help of her bestie Morgan and one promised date with her cars captor she finally gets her baby back.

Diesel owns his own garage and is good at what he does. He get knocked for a loop when Natasha storms in like she owns the place. Just one encounter and he's done for. Add in sweet little Cassidy, Diesel's daughter and Natasha will agree to almost anything
Lisa
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, I have loved this series about friendship and love so much. I have loved each and every one of this group of friends and their stories. Each one as unique as the friend they are about. This is Natasha's book. We have had glimpses of Natasha and how she falls for single dad and mechanic Diesel but this is their story after they got their HEA.

Natasha was career focused, super organised but an over thinker. Diesel is the complete opposite to the men she usually falls for but he is refre
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to be honest, I'm very conflicted about Spicy Sweets. As much as I wanted to read this, and I was chomping at the bit per se, but I'm so sad it's the end at the same time. I have loved this series so much, and hate to say goodbye. The brilliant A.M. Willard has written a very original series that's tattooed on my heart forever, so of course, I NEVER EVER wanted it to end. Spicy Sweets is the 4th book in A Taste of Love series, and while you don't necessarily have to read the first 3 books ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This was great and I really enjoyed their journey from the first page to the last. Spicy Sweets is the fourth book in the series but can be read as a standalone. I haven't read any of the other books in the series but I will be definitely reading them now, as I want to know all about the other girls. What a brilliant bunch of friends the four girls are. I love how close they all were but totally individual characters.

This is Natasha's story, I do love her, she is a strong character but when it c
Sassy Southern
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As bad as I hate that this series is coming to an end this was the perfect ending! Even though I would greedily take another book and another book just on how they were doing and what they were doing that is how much I love each and every one of these characters in this series. And in this book we finally get to Natasha and Diesel!!! And even though we’ve heard about them and know just a little bit about them we really get below the skin in this book. And boy does it make you one understand them ...more
Izzybear
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Natasha is smart, sweet, funny and a little bit obsessive compulsive. She makes lists for just about everything. Imagine her surprise when she finds herself unexpectedly falling for the man fixing her car.

Diesel is an intelligent, hard working and loving single father. He’s is protective, sensitive and caring. From the moment he laid eyes on her Diesel was determined to make Natasha his.

This was a beautiful story. I loved seeing their relationship evolve and the two of them grow as individuals a
Eileen Robinson
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, arcs
I voluntarily received an arc copy of this book in return for nothing but an honest review.
This is the last book of this series, and i was really looking forward to it. I have loved getting to know this strong group of friends and their ongoing support for each other and their trials.
This is Natasha and Diesels story, and one I was particularly looking forward to.
Natasha is a lawyer, and a little bit of a stick up her butt, she's been burned by love and devotes herself to her job. That is until
Sarah Dale
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the final instalment in this Tasty Series and I am really sorry to see it end! I have enjoyed every delicious word! Brilliant way to end this series

I have been looking forward to reading delicious Diesel's and Natasha's story. They are complete opposites but they worked so well. Love isn't always natural and easy but it can be beautiful in the end. Diesel is totally swoon-worthy, with his tattoos and single dad status.

I loved this series so much with the tales of friendship and love. No
Crystal Wilke
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spicy Sweets is the fourth and final book in the  A Taste of Love series. If you have read from the beginning of the series then you know what an amazing journey these four women have been on and are sad to see it end. Morgan, Zara, Frankie & Natasha have a great friendship and their stories will forever stay with me.

I am just going to keep this short & sweet so I dont give anything away.

Spicy Sweets is Natash and Diesel's story. A.M. did their story justice. I wasn't disappointed but I
Stephanie
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
While reading Evan & Frankie’s book I kept thinking I couldn’t wait for Natasha & Diesel’s book and it was worth the wait!

I loved Natasha & Diesel together as a couple! Natasha & Diesel have amazing chemistry together. Natasha was so used to being single and making decisions just for herself so it was great watching her transition to wife and step mom. I adored Diesel and his protective side! I liked that more of Diesel and Natasha’s pasts were revealed, it gave a deeper meaning
Kristen Lewendon
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love these girls and I’m so going to miss their antics now that the series is over. I don’t think I really realized just how turbulent the waters were beneath Natasha’s calm, capable surface. So, I really appreciated the chance to see all the thoughts and emotions she normally hides. And Diesel, well, he was pretty much perfect – except when he was behaving like an idiot. But since we’re all human, we all do some stupid stuff sometimes. I adored the way this book closed out, with the epilogue ...more
Kathleen
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the series is bittersweet. I loved reading this series but reading about Natasha and learning about how she breaks down her walls to love again. She has her group of friends that always stick by her side and she by hers. Knowing that all the girls are happy and are finally where they should be in their lives is what makes it all worth it in the end.

A.M. Willard has done it again with this series, keeps me turning the page wanting to know whats going to happen. I'm looking forwa
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

This is the fourth and final book in the A Taste of Love series but each book can be read as a stand alone.  This particular book focuses on Natasha.  You can think of this group of women like a Sex in the City type but instead of at a cafe it'll be in a cupcake shop.  They've been friends for years and seen each other through a lot of life changes.

Natasha is a clean cut attorney that you can't quite picture her with a tattooed
Kelly
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spicy Sweets is the fourth and final installment in the A Taste of Love Series. I am so sad to see this series end. I have enjoyed so much reading this book series. These friends are so tight knit and are like a family when all together or apart.
Spicy Sweets is Natasha’s story. I’m not giving anything away, but will tell you every relationship has their ups and downs. This journey takes you on a journey you will never forget. A journey of emotions. A journey of finding ones self. A journey to re
Sara
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Sadly, the end of the Taste of Love series is here, but don't dismay, Spicy Sweets is a sweet, sexy, good time!

Diesel and Natasha?? Who woulda thunk it? Certainly not Natasha. But, man did they work! He's a rough around the edges single father. She's not one to settle down. I have to tell you, once you get past a few slow chapters in the beginning, the story picks up speed and it is really great! A pretty much perfect ending to a great series!
« previous 1 3 next »
A.M. Willard is a bestselling author. Her books focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Her new release, Follow Your Arrow is available now! Mark your calendars now for her upcoming standalone romantic comedy Forty Candles, coming August 8, 2018.

You can also find me in my reader's group here on Goodreads. Click here to join http://bit.ly/2GIMTNb

AMAZON: https://goo.gl/TBaSyM
FACEBOOK:htt

A Taste of Love (4 books)
  • Frosted Sweets (A Taste of Love, #1)
  • Sugary Sweets (A Taste of Love, #2)
  • Heated Sweets (A Taste of Love, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice