Start by marking “Tight Spot (Bathhouse Stories Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Tight Spot (Bathhouse Stories Book 2)

Tight Spot

(Bathhouse Stories #2)

With his new nickname around the bathhouse, Zeus decides he will not let his heart be broken again. He’ll love ‘em and leave ‘em, but he will not let himself even think about becoming involved. While trying to protect his heart, a stranger leaves a lasting impression that may begin to chisel away at the fortress he’s built around himself. Can he learn to let go and give in ...more
Published September 12th 2015 by Surrendered Press

To ask other readers questions about Tight Spot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tight Spot

Rachel Hendry
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tight Spot is the second book in the Bathhouse series and whilst a true standalone story I would encourage anyone to read Bathhouse first as it will set the scene nicely for this book as this is where we first meet 'Zeus'.
Zeus, who is a strong character but afraid to love again is a member of the Bathhouse, enjoying all the benefits one would expect from a membership there, and there are plenty let me tell you!
Kyle appears more sensitive in many ways and decides after some gentle persuasion to p
Julie B.
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Morgan Terry
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kyan-christopher
So, if I thought Bathhouse was hot then Tight Spot was downright scorching. I mean, Zeus, the god like man we meet in the first book, makes for one hot as hell lead male! Kyan really made me fall for the broken hearted man fast with his amazing storytelling of a man scorned finally taking a chance on love and a reticent man who finally decides to do something bold and different.

Zeus amazes me with his almost chameleon like ways and plays the part nearly flawlessly. By day, he's a suit and tie k
Coral Mitchell
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it

Tight Spot
With his new nickname around the bathhouse, Zeus decides he will not let his heart be broken again. He’ll love ‘em and leave ‘em, but he will not let himself even think about becoming involved. While trying to protect his heart, a stranger leaves a lasting impression that may begin to chisel away at the fortress he’s built around himself. Kyle never thought he would need to find a way to relax, but when his business partner leaves him in a precarious situation, a friend suggests he go
Charles
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story and perfect follow-up to Bathhouse! I loved the tales of Zeus and new hottie Kyle. I'm especially glad this story was longer than the first, because I really enjoy learning about these characters. Kyle's best friend Kacy was such a fun character and reminds me of someone I would want to know in real life. I can't wait until the next story comes out!
Gabriel Grint
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is longer than the first Bathhouse Story, which means there was more room for Romance than in the first book. The writer has found a great balance between the romance and the erotica, which made this story a really enjoyable read.
Kim
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Super hot sexy story, the beginning set in the Bathhouse. Kyle and Zeus/Tristan are wonderful together, older men, not rushing at love.
~Shaz~
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, gblt, m-m
This was awesome. Good to see two very strong male characters in a hawt sorry. Loved the visual descriptions of NOLA because it brought back memories of last time I was there.
Lily
rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2016
SoCalBookReviews
Mar 24, 2016
Kyan Christopher was born and raised in Louisiana. A southern boy who loves the city, he is a romantic at heart. Never thinking he would become an author, a fan fiction piece he wrote inspired a series that launched his desire to weave tales of passion and romance. Kyan is supported by his loving husband and best friend of 18 years. They live in the South with their three four-legged kids.

Bathhouse Stories (5 books)
  • Bathhouse (Bathhouse Stories, #1)
  • Legal Briefs (Bathhouse Stories, #3)
  • Match Point (Bathhouse Stories, #4)
  • Still Presence (Bathhouse Stories, #5)