Start by marking “Pepped Up Forever (Pepper Jones, #5)” as Want to Read:
Pepped Up Forever (Pepper Jones, #5)

Pepped Up Forever

(Pepper Jones #5)

Pepper
I’ve made it this far and I’m not about to slow down now, in fact I’m ready to start breaking some records. With my junior year of college quickly approaching, I know it’s time to step it up a notch if I want to run professionally after I graduate. Hoping for a race day breakthrough, I wonder if it’s actually a mental barrier holding me back and if so, how am I supp
ebook
Published (first published September 29th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Pepped Up Forever, please sign up.

This was an okay end to the series, although I did find it a little annoying that Jace wanted to get back with Pepper after treating her like dirt in the previous book.

6 out of 10
Cassie
Forever in Love with Pepper

The book starts off with a two year time jump. This was necessary as the issues between Jace and Peoper run deep and it would take a while to be able to chat. It is the summer before Pepper's junior year and she just wants to have a break through season. With the idea of sponsors looming....she just doesnt know why she has been holding back.

Jace gave me this ache in my heart throughout the novel that only a good hero can do. It was amazing to see his character develop
Danny
Yep, it’s official. I’m in love with this couple.
This last chapter was absolutely breathtaking and beautiful! My cheeks are hurting from all the smiling.
😍❤

Loved to see Jace step up. He really changed and improved in this book. It was beautiful.
This new Pepper is awesome and super confidence. She rocks!!
Reyne Clark
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book out of the Pepper Jones Series. Love the dual POV from Jace and Pepper. I enjoyed reading how Jace felt about their lives and relationship. A must read for fans of this wonderful YA Sports Romance.
Michelle Gonzaga
Great series

I love Pepper and Jace. I will miss Bunny and Zoe and Lexi and Dave and Shadow Lane. Definitely one of my favorites.
Brittany&Elizabeth's BookBoutique
The ending to these books was super bittersweet for me. I feel like I went back in time and lived through my late teenager/early college days. I also think it was the perfect ending- anyone else who would have wanted it differently or thought it wasn't right is out of their minds!

I also weirdly feel like a proud mom who has watched her kids accomplish and over come so much in life.

So the last book, I left it at wanting to die because how could Jace live without Pepper? And that's where this boo
Secretly Adorkable Readers
The last two books got me nervous!

I love this Author! I started out reading her Stark Academy Series and waiting on the 3rd book! While waiting, I thought maybe I should dive into the Pepper Jones Series! I was addicted from the beginning. I love me some Pepper & Wilder! This is a YA Sports series about a boy and girl who grew up next door to one another. It is a five book series that will take you through HS to College.

Pepper is a strong willed runner with strong ambitions and Jace Wilder
Andrea
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Thats the final book but I would love to have another one, just you know, to see where everyone stands in 5 or 10yrs. Kids and career. Ali dean, maybe you should consider it.
Vontece
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SO SO sad its over, I couldn't have pictured it ending any other way
Kate McMurry
Exciting fifth book in a compelling YA/NA sports romance series

This YA/NA novel is the fifth book in a six-book series about Pepper Jones and Jace Wilder, whom we have previously encountered in book 1, PEPPED UP, book 2, ALL PEPPED UP, book 3, PEPPED UP AND READY, and book 4, PEP TALKS. The books in this series are not stand-alone, and it is recommended that they be read in order. Note that this review will be a spoiler for books 1, 2, 3 and 4 if you have not read them yet.

It is Pepper's junior
Bette H
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Team Pepper! Team Jace! Fabulous Series & Audible Listen🎧

Pepped Up Forever
Pepper Jones, Book 5
By: Ali Dean
Narrated by: Stacey Glemboski

I can not give these books enough praise, they are wonderful stories based on wonderful characters, young adults coming in to their own, finding there way and footing in life. Pepper Jones is in her junior year and continues to run and has been doing well in cross competitions. She knows she has more to give she just has to dig in deep to get it. After Jace
Megb
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SO Pepper Jones and Jace have been broken up for 2 years and we finally get a glimpse into what he is feeling and thinking!!

I loved this book, I loved getting to finally get inside Jace Wilder's head and getting to see the other side of it all. But can we talk about Clayton for a second? I mean what the WHAT?! I knew there was something off with him but WOW.. just wow. I can't even form an intelligent sentence about him right now. I was shocked to say the least!

Jace decides he is ready to have
Jenna
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I listened to the audiobook version of this book.

Get ready to fall in love all over again with Pepper and Jace. The author does an amazing job of weaving in a second chance romance into this series. After she tore our heart out with the last book, she artfully puts it back together and gives us another chance with these amazing characters. I liked that this book is set 2 years after the last and we can see substantial character growth and change between the characters. I've also really enjoyed
Christi Fowler
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Title: Pepped Up Forever
Author: Ali Dean
Format: Audio
Narrator: Stacey Glemboski
Genre: YA/NA, Sports (Running), Second Chance
Standalone: Not really Story ends but you should read the earlier books first
Part of a Series: Book 5 of the Pepper Jones series
POV: Pepper and Jace
Steam Level: Minimal, fade to black
4/5

Pepper Up Forever starts two years after the events in Pep Talk and both Pepper and Jace have changed. Pepper is harder and more closed off while Jace isn't afraid to show his hand and be op
Patty
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved this series from the start, and watching the transformation of Jace and Pepper has been wonderful. I really loved this part of their journey for a couple of reasons. As a junior in college Pepper has set new goals for herself, and at this time in her life needs to learn and become intuitive. Ali Dean has picked up on all her cues, found her weaknesses and has let us watch Pepper mature into a wonderful young woman. As we have been involved with Jace too, we have seen him go from hig ...more
Tiffany Copple
4.5 stars for Pepped Up Forever by Ali Dean. This is book 5 in the Pepper Jones series. This book starts out 2 years later from the last book. Pepper and Jace are both doing good on their own, but they could be doing great together. Jace knows he messed up with what he did to Pepper but will she ever forgive him. He feels he will never be whole without Pepper. Pepper loves Jace but don’t know if she can ever trust that he wouldn’t do it again . I love these two together, and I felt this book con ...more
Karen Voitik
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
>Book Review – Pepped Up Forever
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 5th in the Pepper Jones series and ends in an HEA. Jace learns a lot about himself and changes his attitude towards Pepper. Pepper must decide whether to give him another chance. There is danger from an unlikely source and Pepper learns that Jace is the only one she ever wants in her life.
>Bunny is once again the source of a lot of humor, balancing out some of the more poignant issues in the book. I am givin
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Pep Talks left me heartbroken for Pepper and Jace and I was hoping that this one would put the pieces back together. In Pep Talks thing happen with Jace and Pepper and now Jace realizes what he did. Jace is different in this one. I didn't like him in Pep Talks but in this one it's hard to not love him and root for him to get Pepper back. Pepper always been fierce and strong and we continue to see how strong she is. This ending of this one was what I have been hoping for since book two.
Amanda Lee
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't wait to start this one after the previous book, this takes place two years after the events in the last book. I love that we still got some of Jace's POV, it really added to the story. My heart definitely went out to both of them. There was one twist that I suspected was coming but I was completely hooked. My heart was so happy and I can't wait for the next and final book.

Stacey Glemboski gives yet another top notch performance.
Josie Cannon
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I knew it...

So many things happened in this step of the story. I will say that Jace surprised me and it both made me happy and disappointed me. I loved his willingness to grow and change especially at such a young age but I have a weakness for alpha men and that's just not him. I always knew Clayton was bad news I hope vindication comes. On to the next step.
Invisible  Magic
It was hard to read this novel of the series due to the whole restraining part. Jace had a lot of holding back but reading his thought and Peppers thoughts about wanting each other but not doing anything about it was kind of annoying. But this is just one novel out of a great series!
Bailee Barnes
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loveeeee

Loved this whole series. So sad it’s ending!! I was expecting to be so enthralled with these characters but they really pull you in and don’t let you go.
Cherie Maggi
Ok

I have enjoyed the other books in this series but this story was kind of boring. I caught myself scanning the pages
Mandy Sawyer
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ah this series has really been a delight to listen to. It’s shown just how people grow up and the obstacles that are in the way. Great writing and excellent narration.
Amara
Oct 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: na-ya
Two year time jump?!? Waaaay too long. This was also just rushed. I thought book four was a bit rushed too, but it was slow compared to this book. Also, totally saw that character being that bad.
Jamie  Leigh
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This was a great read. The characters are so awesome, especially Bunny. This was well written and only one more book and the series will be done.
Beth Knight
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

A lot happenss in this book, but the ending is worth it! I loved it and can't wait for the last one.
T.H. Hernandez
4-1/2 Stars.

I had bittersweet feelings diving into this one, knowing it was the last book in Pepper's saga. The story picks up more than a year after the end of Pep Talks. Pepper and Jace are still apart, but otherwise, life in Brockton has settled into normal, well a new normal. One where Pepper's friends are in stable relationships while she is still single and focused on running and her future. While she can tell Jace has changed, she's too afraid of his ability to break her to let him back i
Ulyssa
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book because its the end of the series, and I want to know what happens between Pepper and Jace.

Pepper and Jace have overcome a lot of stuff, but their love has shattered because of one event. But 2 years have passed already, and Jace wants Pepper back in his life. But is Pepper willing to give Jace a second chance? Even though he has hurt her more than once?
Gemma Weir
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Check out more of my reviews on my blog http://gemmareadstoomuch.co.uk

Pepped Up Forever is book #5 and the final book in the Pepper Jones Series.

At the end of Pep Talks I was a tad upset; in fact I was SHOUTY CAPITAL UPSET!!

I want the happy ending for Jace and Pepper and it felt a really long away

This book ended far too quickly for me, it raced towards a HEA when perhaps it should have taken small steps.

I didn’t like the new and reformed Jace Wilder that much, he returned in touch with his emoti

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • The Queen B* and the Homecoming King (The Queen B*, #3)
  • Playing the Game
  • A God in Carver
  • Tell Me Something Real
  • Tempted (In Too Deep, #2)
  • Riled Up (With A Kiss, #2)
  • Losing the Ice (Ice #2)
  • There's No Crying in Rock-N-Roll (The Guitar Face Series Book 2)
  • This One's For You
  • Undone (The Bet, #3)
  • Marry Me Again (The Second Chance Love Series, #1)
  • Love Exactly
  • Hollywood Blackmail (Seacliffe Medical #1)
  • The First Time in Forever (Songbird Series, #1)
  • When You Wish
  • Rock Her
  • Hated (Rock Star Trilogy, #3)
Ali has always loved to read, especially when there's a happily ever after, but found that there weren't enough books out there featuring girl athletes. So, she decided to work on that. Like the heroines in her books, Ali is an athlete, with running and skiing her favorite sports these days. Ali hails from Vermont and now lives in her own happily-ever-after in Colorado with her husband, boy-girl t ...more

Pepper Jones (6 books)
  • Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #1)
  • All Pepped Up (Pepper Jones, #2)
  • Pepped Up & Ready (Pepper Jones, #3)
  • Pep Talks (Pepper Jones, #4)
  • Pepped Up & Wilder (Pepper Jones, #6)
“She sees me approaching and ushers me over, apparently with the belief I can help her cause. “What’s going on, Gran?” I ask. “These young men here seem to think I’m not cut out for a keg stand,” she huffs indignantly. “Wally, what do you think? Do you think it’s my age?” 3 likes
“I had serious issues.” 0 likes