Start by marking “The Rising (Z Children #3)” as Want to Read:
The Rising (Z Children #3)

The Rising (Z Children #3)

4.78  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Z Children #3: The Rising - Follow Juan's group as they traverse the dangerous and challenging landscape of the U.S., meeting monsters both dead and alive.

A quick stop at a gas station escalates into a bloody gang scene. An established fort hides horrendous, less-than-humane secrets. And the death of someone close leaves the group emotionally shattered.
ebook, First
Published July 27th 2017 by Cosmo Constant Books

To ask other readers questions about The Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rising

Melanie Marsh
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To be honest, I’m really not even sure what to say about Z Children 3: The Rising by Eli Constant and B.V. Barr. I love this series so much that each book has its own life. There are 2 main things that stood out to me the most for this book. The emotional intensity and the imagery.

Constant and Barr create some of the most brilliantly disgusting and disturbing imagery I’ve ever read. Their ability to paint that graphic illusion of horror is amazing. When I read, it’s like watching a movie in my
Gail
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Again another winning book from this outstanding author. Have you ever tried reading a book with your hand over your eyes, trying not to see what is coming at you? I sure was. I felt like I could not stand to read any more, and could not put the book down at the same time. The new characters are well developed and you can almost see their backstories without having to delve in to them to deeply. The old characters at the same time grew and became different people, changing just as people may cha ...more
Pheebz
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-arcs
WOW! So it continues. We meet up with some old friends Sherry,Marty, Juan and his dog. We met some new characters. I love the Border Patrol team AJ & Mike. There is a lot to be said being in the right right place at the right time, even if it is a fluke.I also really liked the Tx ranger Hunter Jorgenson.
Is there any safe haven left ? When the world stops you go back to your roots and the old ways to survive another day.
I love this series and the way these two Author's work together to delive
Erin Remen
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in the series!

Zombie children, action, heart stopping panic and devastation are all elements in another fantastic read in this magnificent series. I honestly enjoy the way the authors have divided the series between character groups. It gives them more time to tell each story and we certainly don't suffer for it! I can't wait for the next book in this awesome series!
Shannie
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-obsession
I adore this series so much! Even with the scary ass zombie kids lol I want moreeeeee!
Charles Mould
Sherry Thomas
is currently reading it
Jun 30, 2018

Z Children (3 books)
  • Awakening (Z Children, #1)
  • The Surge (Z Children #2)