Start by marking “Forget You, Ethan (Forget You Ethan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forget You, Ethan (Forget You Ethan, #1)

Forget You, Ethan

(Forget You Ethan #1)

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

I've hated Rachel Dawson since I was seven years old. My next door neighbor and number one sworn enemy, she's the reason why almost all of our childhood fights ended with me setting something of hers on fire. (Or, vice versa.)

She snitched on me when I broke curfew.

I snitched on her when she lied about having a boyfriend.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 228 pages
Published August 2nd 2018 by WGW Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Forget You, Ethan, please sign up.
Ariel I never hold my breath when it comes to Whitney G. releasing a book in time. If I did, I would have been dead a long time ago. When it comes to this…moreI never hold my breath when it comes to Whitney G. releasing a book in time. If I did, I would have been dead a long time ago. When it comes to this author, I just check in 2 or 3 times a year or wait for an email because there is always a 95% chance that she will move the release date back one or two times or not tell you when the new release date is at all. I try not to make a big deal because you never know what's going on in their life, but I wish that she would only give a release date when she is absolutely positive that she will actually release it. It seems like it would be better if she would just do surprise book releases the day they come out so she won't get my hopes up and then break them after waiting months at a time.(less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

ENEMIES TO LOVERS! I love contemptuous sex!

Stand-alone.
Release: August 31, 2018.
Pre-order: Coming soon!
Blurb:
She snitched on me when I broke curfew.
I snitched on her when she lied about having a boyfriend.
We went back and forth like this throughout high school, both vowi
Alex ♈
Dali
You can count on Whitney G. to write engaging stories in the enemies, frenemies, or friends to lovers tropes. With Forget you, Ethan she offers a funny, sweet and sexy romance between a romantic hothead heroine and the boy next door who grew up to be the man of her starry-eyed dreams.

When Rachel Dawson moved in next door to him, seven and a half year old Ethan Wyatt though she’d be no as lame as the rest of the girls on his block. Turns out she declared war on him the moment she pushed him down
Emma
Jul 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Too little for years of writing ... well, it wasn't worth it.

*Major spoilers ahead*

I didn't like the MCs at all, he is too arrogant for me to enjoy, and she is just stupid and pathetic and immature it's not attractive. There's no humour, no chemistry, no love, just plain idiocy. She was with a boy for two semesters without sex, and he lied to her about having cancer so she would stop sending him letters. Of course he would lie to you, you can't take a hint. And then you are ok with having sex w
Natalie The Biblioholic
This story was about so much more than I expected. I knew that it would be full of good banter, angst, and sexy times. But I could in no way have predicted the scope of it all. The banter was amazing , but what really got me going was the fake animosity between the characters.

I freaking hated Rachel!! But I think that was the point... right? She was petty, abrasive, and delusional. I thought it was funny each time she was confronted by the fact that she had no friends and I cheered when she f
seton
Sep 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: avoid
4/21/18
Sorry that I did not update in OVER A YEAR.

I took a suggestion from the book title and was like - Forget You, WhitneyG! Except that people commenting here have brought me back so here I am . . . .

I see that TWO more Publishing Dates (Oct 2017 and Feb 2018) have come and gone since my last update.

WhitneyG is still yanking everyone's chain AND people are STILL falling for it. Excuse me while I laugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

W
Olga therebelreader
This book definitely had its cute moments and a great premise.
I wanted it to be longer and I think it needed to be longer and if it had been I think I'd have been looking at something approaching a five star read.
Unfortunately, the story felt rushed and a bit underdeveloped with a lot of happenings crammed in to a relatively short book, but lacked the intensity.
On the positive side, it was an easy read and the characters were likable.
There were so many good aspects to this book, I liked the wr
Snow
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

just what i needed! ;)

And I sure ain't FORGETTING about it, anytime soon

Whitney G writes one of my fave tropes - enemies to lovers and this story tops it all, with wits, humor, pranks, banter and bickering between the main characters, Ethan Wyatt, Mr. Popular and Rachel Dawson, sassy nerd with frizzy hair, since they first met, as neighbours, at the age of 7, and through out their exchanges of what seemed to be hateful words, deeds and action, you can't really stop yourself from grinning
Tianna✸loves books✸
The release buzz is over.
So does this live up to our expectations?
Well, can’t say.
As any normal book ‘Forget you Ethan’ is funny and romantic. It was as witty as this authors previous books.
But as the highly anticipated book,
It was just OK.
(I happen to love Whitney G books. Her writing is addicting to me. So no matter the story, if I have started reading her book then I’m gonna end up loving it)

Ethan and Rachel hate each other since the day they met when they were kids. Even though they hated
Melanie (mells_view)
“True enemies can’t be cordial.” “You can if you have to be,”

A really enjoyable enemies to lovers new adult romance. Forget You, Ethan had me laughing, smiling, and swooning from the first page until the last. I really enjoyed Ethan & Rachel’s relationship. It’s told from both of their POV’s and jumps between their present and their past. I just love the angst of having feelings for someone and not admitting it, or not even really knowing it. This book provides that feeling and so much more.
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If there’s one thing that I love , it’s an enemies to lovers story. The hate that radiates off the characters, the mind games, the plot to ultimately destroy them and only to have it backfire, and let’s not forget the crap ton of sexual tension that burns up the pages. Whatever it is, however the outcome, I’m a true sucker for stories like these and although I didn’t entirely love this one, it still kept me entertained.

Sworn enemies since they were seven years old, Rachel Dawson and Ethan Wyat
Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
“True enemies can’t be cordial.” “You can if you have to be,”

Viri
Muy del estilo de "Sincerely, Carter" y dado que ese libro no me gustó mucho, no puedo recomendar este apliamente.

Toda la primera parte fue terrible. Ella me ponía de los nervios. NO HAY RAZÓN para su cosa de enemies not friends en serio. NO HAY RAZÓN. Nunca terminé de entender porque ella estaba tan molesta por una simple y OBVIA corrección.

Él es el que me gustó, siempre (la mayoría del tiempo) fue el que actuaba más maduro y mesurado. No es que me encantará pero pude comprenderlo un poco más
preoccupiedbybooks
Aug 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
JewelsyGoolsy
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty cute. Had annoying moments, but I liked the cute moments much better.
Julia
Aug 04, 2018 marked it as stay-away-from-bad-plot-or-cheating
Add another book to the pile of 2018 disappointments.
Alaina
These two were so freaking cute!

Forget You, Ethan was such an adorable read. I feel like I blew through it but in a really good way. I was enjoying it way too freaking much that I was sad when it was over. I think there's going to be a second book, and I can't wait to dive into that one!

In this, you will meet Ethan and Rachel. Sworn enemies since the day they first met. They first grew up down the street from each other but then they became next door neighbors. Yeah, she was definitely the girl
Zairobe25
Aug 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-english
Decepción total!
It was a very dumb book!!
La heroína patética, el un manwhore. Fue como una película de comedia mala, con situaciones irreales y over the top; tipo american Pie pero peor.
It was not even funny.
Además de todo eso sumemosle el constante retraso en la publicación del libro, la autora cambio infinidad de veces la fecha de publicación, y ni siquiera avisaba!! No es confiable para nada.
Pero...

1,5⭐, le doy eso porque los capítulos finales me gustaron un poco mas.
Todavía no me doy por ve
Betul
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

"Even though we hated each other down to our marrow, and we could never get along for more than twenty minutes at a time, we always wrote back..."

Forget You, Ethan was a quick and fun read. It is about Ethan and Rachel who are not quite enemies and not quite friends. They meet at the age of seven when Rachel moves into the neighborhood. They have a love/hate relationship from the start but can't stay away from each other. Rachel loves to send letters, and does so whenever she can to tell Ethan h
Rejane
Aug 04, 2018 marked it as nope

Isn’t just horrible when the male mc knows how pathetic the female mc is and let her know? The excerpt in this review is embarrassing to the female mc.

Ishmeen
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one of the best enemies to lovers trope I have read about y’all I love it!! The writing is so addictive, I couldn’t help but binge it 👏🏼 Can’t wait to read more books from this author!
Maria...
Sep 07, 2017 marked it as to-read
H.O.T cover!!!

The blurb sounds so delicious...

I'm salivating just reading it...

I certainly wouldn't forget Ethan!!! ;))
Mariloli
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Lastima, otra decepcion. Repite el mismo esquema de otros libros, vecinitos con tension sexual desde los 7 años, que siguen odiandose hasta que se dan cuenta que se aman. Fin.
No hay quimica, no hay sentido del humor. Si hay una protagonista infantil e inaguantable.
Karla
4 Stars!

This author definitely has a unique way of telling a story and you never know where she's going with the plot. I happen to enjoy her style and chalk up Forget You, Ethan as a win! It was funny, a little odd, but also heartwarming. Looking forward to spending a little more time with this cute couple in Forget You, Rachel.
Rachaelthebiliophile
Aug 04, 2018 marked it as nfmaa
Spoilers

note to self -H has been a manwhore for many years and h has had a crush on him for many years, they get together and "he's been in love with her for years" !!!!!again with the bs! if you loved someone for so many years you don't screw everything with a pulse, that's not love! so disappointed in this author 😤, thanks to Alex for the save and FORGET YOU DOUCHEBAG ETHAN!!!!!!!!!
TF
Mar 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Audio Version - 2.75description"/
description"/

These two were a match made in heaven. Both were exceedingly annoying with their OTT fake animosity, childish antics and self-delusion of themselves.

It wasn’t a bad read/listen and the narration by Joe Arden and Erin Mallon was very good BUT the annoyances exceeded some of the cute and funny moments.
Purna
Aug 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
This author has been pushing the release date for two years now. I don’t even want to read the book now because of how unprofessional the author is. Recently it was supposed to be released on and then she pushed it back to August 3rd. Today is August 3rd and the book is yet to be released. I checked all of her social media pages and she is completely silent. Like if you are going to set a release date, do it when you are absolutely sure. She has pushed it so many times I can’t even count. So I a ...more
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I’m a lot in love with Ethan and Rachel OMG. This is one of THE BEST Enemies to lovers book I’ve ever read and I mean EVER.

ARC Received in exchange for an honest review

When I seen Whitney had a new book out and that book was a friends to lovers book I knew instantly I had to read it, I’m a complete and utter sucker for an enemies to lovers book, it’s my (hands down) favourite type of romance.

Ethan and Rachel met when they were 7, their first meeting ended up with a 7 year old boy falling
Yuana
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2018
  • Deeper Water (Once and Forever, #3)
  • Savages
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • How the Light Gets In (Cracks Duet, #2)
  • Truly Yours (Truly Us, #1)
  • Commitment
  • Claire (Hart University, #2)
  • Twenty to Life
  • 8 Mile & Rion
  • The Bride of Willow Creek
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • The Envelope Incident (12 Shades of Surrender Series)
  • The Argument
  • Running Barefoot
  • The Holding (Medieval Knights, #1)
  • The Right to Remain Mine
  • Across the Ring
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books have been published in twelve languages.

Whenever she's not penning a new novel, you can find her blogging about self-publishing at The Indie Tea, drinking hot coffee, or traveling the world in sweater boots.

You can connect with Whitney on Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: @whitneyg.author
Facebook: Facebook.com/AuthorWhit
“Enemies to lovers. Or, more like friends to lovers who think they’re enemies. It’s a pretty interesting story for you, I think.” 1 likes
“I HONESTLY WISHED THAT romance authors would start tacking some type of Warning: This Shit Will Never Happen to You in Real Life stickers on all their books.” 0 likes