Start by marking “Strangers” as Want to Read:

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
Strangers
No connection. No acquaintance. In one night of passion with no expectations, strangers become intimately acquainted. Will one night of lust turn into their happy ever after? Is it simply lust or could it possibly be love at first site? A collection of short stories: four couples, one day, twenty-four passionate hours.

Deuce
When life takes a wrong turn, Alex doe
Published August 25th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Strangers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strangers

Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!! This was a very sexy collection of 4 short stories involving 4 different couples and situations. All of the stories were amazing but I think Caged was my favorite.

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Ana Rita
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I hadn't recover properly from her latest release and I was about to dig into another book from her.
Should I say that I was scared? Afraid? Anxious? Well I'll say yes to all because it was the truth. But it was so good to read another book from her.
Like you have already known Stephie Walls has an intense, heartfelt, amazing and simple writting that will make you laugh, cry, scream, curse, you name it. But you will love every single book that she has written and will continue to write.
Stranger
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a treat for the senses!
This collection of erotic short stories had a little bit of everything for every kinky taste.
Each one offered a unique and edgy take on sex with a stranger!
Well written, and fast paced, even though they were short, they felt like complete stories.
This is a perfect summer read for the beach! (or anyplace, any season)
Jackie
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Strangers is the compilation of four short stories: Deuce, Flight, Caged, and Traffic, and OHMYWORD! Strangers is HOT! The writing is not what a newer fan would expect from Stephie Walls. Her more recent works are steamy, but include fantastic messages. These short stories are pure, unadulterated carnality, but that's definitely not a bad thing! (Edited to add: While reading my notes and highlights for this review the messages in each story were crystal clear. They're simply not as obvious, but ...more
EscapeNBooks
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Strangers by Author Stephie Walls is a collection of tantalizing short stories.

“Where’re we heading?” he asks. “Down the road. You on a timetable?” “Nah, sweetheart. You’ve got me as long as you want me. You’re in control.”

I love reading books written by Stephie Walls. Although Strangers was a slight departure from her full-length novels, it still represented her unique style of writing that always makes me ache for more.

"With my head on his shoulder, he makes love to my mouth while his cock s
Andi
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
If this is the spicier side of Stephie Walls, I want more!!! I absolutely loved all four of the shorts in this collection. They were spicy, kinky, fun and, most of all, HOT. That might even be HAWT!

While this was much different from her full length works, or at least the ones I've read, they were still amazing works. I loved how fun and light her characters were in these stories. And for shorts, her characters were well developed. You got some backstory, without drowning in details.

I read this
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Four sensual and deliciously erotic stories that will leave you with stars in your eyes.

Stephie Walls has become one of my top read authors. She totally got me hooked on her books when I read Bound and Freed and from that moment on, I knew I had to keep reading her books because they're addicting.

These four stories were short but they felt like nice long length stories. I was bummed when I finished because I wanted more. I was hooked and fascinated with these stories and the characters.

They wer
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Shelves: 2017-reads
When you are given the opportunity to read Stephie Walls books ahead of time, you dont hesitate. Why? Well because her writing is amazing. She has a way of pulling in with each and every word she writes.

Strangers is a collection of short stories that fun and sexy. Each story has its on way of exciting you and pulling you in. Some are extremely sexy and hot.

Short Stories aren't my thing but that certainly didnt stop me from loving Stephie and her very well written characters!!!!!

Bravo Stephie.
Kristie Verdurmen
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just like the blurb says, "A collection of short stories: four couples, one day, twenty-four passionate hours." These short stories were sexy and to the point, loved every single one, but I think Caged was my fave, it was hot but had a great story.

I've read a few short stories by Stephie Walls and honestly I don't know how she does it, they usually leave me unfulfilled, but Stephie has a way of wrapping them up with a bow like you just read a full length novel.

Not much else to say, other than y
Ax
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn. Within the first couple of chapters Stephie Walls already has me wanting to learn how to ride a motorcycle and reinvent my life. And that's only a small part of the very first story out of the 4 that are in this book. Strangers is made up of 4 short stories, and all of them are extremely hot and entertaining to read.

I usually love Stephie Walls' books for their crazy roller coaster journeys, taking me to places I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready for. But Strangers was a more fast paced, qu
Stefanie Pace
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have grown to love Stephie's writing over the last couple of years. When I was given the ARC I was excited to jump in. The four short stories were fun, light and sexy! Some ended with a happily ever after and others were open ended. I appreciated the characters connections, different ages in each story, and different levels of kink the couples brought. My favorite in this collection is Deuce. I loved the spaghetti scene!
Paula D
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Random sexy, kinky, hot short stories that turn up the heat! We meet Alex who leaves her job cause she's sick of her boss touching her and bumps into Chris a guy her brother went to school with. Alex ends up at a cabin with Chris where things get hot! Just in the mood to read some wam bam thank you mam short stories then this is the book for you! 4/5 stars ****Reviewed for Sweet & Spicy Read provided for a voluntarily Advanced Reader Copy of this book ****
Courtney Moctezuma
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! It was my first multi-story novel and I enjoyed every minute! Hot and steamy, cute and quirky.

I loved the fact that it was four separate stories together in the same book. It reminded me of those movies, Valentine's Day and New Years Eve. All the stories were different but had a great feel that melded perfectly.
Vicki
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow the steamier side of Stephie really comes out to play in these 4 short stories, stories that may be small but they are mighty. These are so different to stephies usual work but still really enjoyable. Would love to see these turn into full length works.

4.5 short and fiery stars.
Jacqualine Davis
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved all 4 short stories. The stories were short but hot. The endings ranged from a glimpse into the far future to a "fade to black" kind of ending.

Brother's best friend…

Strangers on a plane…

Realtor and the brat…

Mother Nature…

This was the perfect romance variety pack!
Stephanie
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the four short stories in Stephie Walls' Strangers!

The stories are not connected and don't have to read in order! Each story has a great plot with a couple twists!

A great quick read!

***I received an advanced reader's copy. I reviewed this book voluntarily.****
Juli Hall
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 short but sexy stories about strangers meeting and having an unexpected desire for each other that leads to a HEA. A good way to get a sample of Stephie's writing. You'll definitely want to pick up more of her books after reading this.
Tovah Levine
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought it was awesome gettting to meet different couples, and read their stories. Each story was amazing, I honestly can't have a favorite because they each brought something to the the table for me.
Bookish_Sally
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 short quickies! In reading these stories for what they are I have to say I quite enjoyed them. I loved every character and definitely wanted more. If you're looking for something short, sexy and to the point this is your next book.
Terryl Kasper
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I need a cold shower or a warm man. These four short stories of strangers sex will draw you in and take you on a wonderful carpet ride. It is all here and more. Stephie Walls has shown off her writing skills as she carries us through these excitingly erotic tales. I bet you can't put it down!
Terra Drynan-Werder
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is HOT!!! I enjoyed each of the stories and how different they were. Each story left me wanting more but also completely fulfilled as the story was complete. Thanks Stephie for melting my kindle with this one.
Barbara Abney
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed these stories! There are four short but hot, sweet and sexy stories in this. These are great if you are short on time but want a good read! Good characters and writing! Recommend!
Melissa Derda
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
A collection of sexy short stories. Perfect if you want to get wrapped up in a book but don't want it to take all day.
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Incredibly hot and sexy! Four wonderful novellas to keep you interested and intrigued! Only wish each story was a little more detailed with the happy endings!
Kim Doe
Holy hotness.

4 short stories about crazy, hot sex. Perfect, right!?

I'm not left wanting more from any of them. They have satisfied me completely.

Stacey Fennell
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, book-s-reviewed
This really wasn't my thing. I enjoy everything Stephie Walls has written but the whole short story thing isn't for me. I got attached to the characters and wanted more. :( The writing is great and the stories were HOT! I just wanted more and wasn't ready for them to end. This was my first time reading a collection of short stories; I will say out of the four my favorite was Deuce!
LaTonya
Jul 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-own
This book wasn't my cup of tea that's why I am giving it 3 stars. I have loved everything I have read by Stephie Walls. However I am not a huge fan of short stories just because I get attached to the characters and want more of their story. And there was a lot of sex and some of the scenes just were too much for me. Which I don't know why because I love fixity shades. I just wanted more back story on the characters and not sex back to back. But it's still excellently written and I will still rea ...more
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Deuce:
“It’s a good thing you’ve got a big personality, because that’s the only thing that could make up for that tiny penis you’re sporting.”

“There is something every woman should know about a Harley, when you’re straddling the seat, pressed, even slightly, against the gas tank, and there’s a gorgeous guy behind you, all of a sudden every bounce, every vibration, every bump in the damn road becomes erotic.”

“I barely know this man and I’d sell my soul to the devil to have his hand
Helena Rizzuto
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot.....

Sizzling......

Panty melting.....

Thigh clenching......

Yes..... Every single sexy word you can imagine can and should be attributed to this set!! Each story, while being standalones, gets hotter and smuttier and just plan jump in the shower because you're drenched!

Deuce... Hot alpha man Chris is enough to make you pant in need and his cohort Alex... The perfect addition to the alpha man. She's extremely well written and yes, relatable as in you are insanely jealous that she's "with" Chris
Tara Peters
4.5 Stars
I thoroughly enjoyed these short stories by Stephie Walls. Deuce was a quick read about a young woman who loses her job an then runs into a man whom she knew years before. They end up spending the rest of the night together. When he offers her the one thing she needs and wants, can she throw caution to the wind and say yes? Can the promise of one night be the beginning of forever?
Flight is a great story about a career minded woman who hates flying. When she sits next to a gorgeous man,

Stephie Walls is a literary whore - she loves words in all forms and will read anything put in front of her. She has an affinity for British Literature and Romance novels and an overall love of writing. She currently has eight novels out, four short stories, and two collections; all provocatively written to elicit your imagination and spice up your world. She has another novel on its way to booksh