Start by marking “Capture Me (Capture Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Capture Me (Capture Me, #1)

Capture Me

(Capture Me #1)

A new dark romance series from the New York Times bestselling author of Twist Me

She fears him from the first moment she sees him.

Yulia Tzakova is no stranger to dangerous men. She grew up with them. She survived them. But when she meets Lucas Kent, she knows the hard ex-soldier may be the most dangerous of them all.

One night—that’s all it should be. A chance to make up
Published December 8th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Capture Me, please sign up.

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
5 stars

Man, I just love this shit.

If you haven't read the Twist Me Series, STOP.

Do not pass GO.
Do not collect $200.

Turn your ass around.
Go gobble that series down.
And then come talk to me about this series.

Go on now.

I'll wait here.

All done?

Sweet.

Moving on.

This amazing series continues (and gives more backstory on) what happened (and happens) between Lucas and that sexy interpreter we met back in the Twist Me series.

And boy was it everything I was hoping for.

I can't WAIT for book two..
Candace
A Dark, Edgy Love Story

Lucas first lays eyes on Yulia when she serves as a translator during a meeting between his boss, a notorious arms dealer, and some Russian contacts. In a room full of dangerous criminals, Yulia's beauty beckoned him.

He found himself unable to forget the blonde beauty, even after watching her throw herself at his boss. Determined to work her out of his system, he goes to her apartment that night, surprised to find her receptive to his advances. The two spend a night of pa
MischaS_
It's not as good as the previous series, but at least we got a little peek at Julian and Nora. Definitely gonna read the rest of the series.
And I really, really do not like Yulia, I don't care for her, and I want her to die. My major problem with this one.
Maya
Wow, I absolutely love it. Since this is a spin off from the Twist Me Series I highly recommend reading that series first! Capture Me starts off even darker than the Twist Me books and I have a pretty good feeling about how the story will continue. I'm a big fan of this author, so I know I'm in for a book treat. It's just one of those things where you can be relaxed knowing everything you read will be very good and also satisfying in the end.

description

Since we do get to see a small glimpse of Lucas and Y
Anna Zaires
Nov 11, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming December 8th!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Anna Zaires" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Capture Me
SERIES: (Capture Me, #1)
AUTHOR: Anna Zaires
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: December 08th, 2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I saw the sign up sheet making it's rounds on facebook I had to jump on it because it promises to be a new dark romance series and now and then I have to read something a wee bit more sinister than my norm, hopefully this delivers on the dark..

Ok so for me I wouldn
Olga therebelreader
****5 'BEAUTIFUL' STARS****

What an amazing start to this series!!

photo fassy_zps8idfkogn.gif

The author pulled me in and didn't let go until the last page. Overall, Capture Me is a book filled with suspense, crime, danger and lust! It is very well written with a good flowing storyline and does leave you guessing to what is going to happen next with twists and turns.

The story: Lucas is a relentless mercenary working for Julian Esguerra, a crime boss. Yulia is a young beautiful woman working as an interpreter involved in
Kate's Corner
You know when have days, weeks and months of crap in RL and with books it is sometimes no different? Yep well me, too. I had a couple of flops and you can’t help but not want to

photo smack my head_zpsxkhtk7xi.png

And then finally, after a bad streak where you are also shit out of luck. You get a book, a book that you can only shout out

photo Amazeballs_zpsrmv3hd4f.png

A brief outline of the book.
I want a Lukas Kent all for me own. In comparison with Julian and Nora's books I prefer this series from what I've read so far.

Yulia became an Ukrainian spy at the
Sybil aka Lala
Yulia is a Ukranian spy on a mission to seduce an arms dealer in order to gain information, but as her assignment fails she somehow ends up letting herself be seduced by the arms dealer’s dangerous right hand man. Lucas has always had a weakness for leggy blondes and Yulia is just is type. After a night of wild and hot sex, the plane carrying him, his boss and 50 if their men goes down. It doesn’t take him long to figure out that Yulia has betrayed him and Lucas is set on revenge.

I thought the b
Snow
Sep 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Fuckin damn...
OKay...
I was really looking forward to reading about Lucas Kent and that little translator Yulia that got in between with the betrayal, causing the ordeal to go terribly wrong...
Now she's a captive and she needs to pay...

well, inspite of the promising and intriguing blurb here, I found it quite disappointing and flattening in the whole emotional section...

I actually, had a hard time dealing with the "feels" that Lucas was turmoiling with within, cause well, in my opinion, there wer
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 "I STILL DON'T LIKE THE BLONDE BITCH" STARS.

First off, this was too short... and ending with a cliffy, hell no! Even though this book was not about Rosa, who was the one who deserved to be the main character, I still had been waiting for it, but sadly it was not what I was expecting. I wanted more. It was not enough. It was starting to get intense and then boom "THE END". Not cool.

I love Anna writing, so yes, cannot wait to read the next book and see how this story is going to end. I know i
Jabberwocky

Review on Blog: HERE

♥ (Capture Me, #1) Capture Me
♥ (Capture Me, #2) Bind Me

description
...he bears me down to the mattress, his hands sliding into my hair. I arch against him, and he deepens the kiss, his tongue invading my mouth and exploring it hungrily.

Capture Me is the first book in Anna Zaries' Capture Me series, w
Bj
4 "Traitor or Victim?" Stars for the story and narration.

If you enjoyed the Twist Me Trilogy by Anna Zaires and Dima Zales then you will want to continue the dangerous, adventure filled world in Capture Me. Although Capture Me is a spin-off of the Twist Me Trilogy, the Capture Me trilogy could still be read or listened to as a standalone as it primarily features a different couple. For those of you who did experience the first trilogy, however, you will be happy to know that you still continue t
Sophia Triad
Lucas is dangerous. Lucas is second in command man of Julian, a notorious arms dealer.
He first notices Yulia when she serves as a translator during a meeting between his boss and some Russian contacts. Later she sleeps with him, she betrays both Lucas and Julian and as a result there is a plane crash and the death of at least 40 men.
Lucas becomes obsessed with her. In the beginning he decides to keep her just to interrogate her, but later she becomes more important than the air he breaths. Every
Ellen Gail
Y'all be prepared for me to rant about shit.

First things first; if I had known that this was a sort of companion novel / spinoff of Twist Me, I wouldn't have read it. That is my single biggest problem with this book. Nowhere in the synopsis is this mentioned.

And I don't hate the idea of books that decide to do spinoffs novels or series. But in this case, Nora and Julian (aka the couple kidnapper and his victim in Twist Me) are given entirely too much focus. Lucas in particular, but also severa
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
So good!!! I am really enjoying Anna Zaires’s writing. I really liked the Twist Me trilogy so I was pretty excited to start this one knowing it was about Lucas and Yulia. Starting book 2 right away.
Jen
Summary
The Capture Me series is a spin off of the Anna Zaires series, Twist Me. Our female lead, Yulia, finds herself attracted to the man she must betray. She can't let her attraction get in the way of her job. Our male lead, Lucas, is equally attracted. After a night of passion, Yulia becomes responsible for Lucas's plane crash. He wants revenge and he is determined to make her pay.

What did I think?
First, this is not a stand alone series. It contains MAJOR spoilers from the Twist Me series. I
Hana ♡
Ugh so short and a cliffhanger?!?! I want more :( It was starting to get intense!

Anna Zaires books are my favourites and I loved that Lucas got a story and it was nice to see bits of Julian (who is my fave book boyfriend ever) as well.

After the betrayal that caused devastation to Lucas, Julian and his crew he wants revenge on the girl who did it. However Lucas struggles between the hate and lust he feels for Yulia.

“Yulia may not be “my girl,” but she’s mine.”

He's pretty possessive and protecti
Avephoenix
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Capture Me Is Absolutely Mind-Blowing!

Capture Me is the long anticipated spinoff to the Twist Me series, and is finally here.

I’ve absolutely loved every single book written by Anna Zaires. Her stories only get better and better, and Capture Me is not the exception. Not only was I immediately sucked into the story, but in addition I found myself unwilling to put my tablet down until the very end. This is the story about two broken souls trying to fight their own demons, as their undeniable passio
B.E.L.L.A.Mc
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
I gave this book 2 * because the writing, although not brilliant wasn't terrible either, and for having at least something of a plot. The writing lacks passion; it feels flat, lacking any depth to it. It is a verrrry simple tale that holds no mystery, being formulaic and predictable. I knew almost from the beginning what was going to happen and it did.

Both protagonists characterisations were distinctly undeveloped; each lacked anything interesting about them. Yulia and Lucas are 1D cardboard cut
Jan
Seducive and dangerous, nearly 4 stars. Short read cliffhanger finish.

Yulia is a spy and her job is to seduce and extract information.

From start to finish this is action packed.

Most of it went over my head a little, mostly while talking about people of power and importance talks of Russian places it threw me a little and I tried to focus more on the plot, maybe if I had read previous books it would of helped?

But I could feel the passion, enjoyed the plot and danger building as it hit the cliff
Riz
3.75 Stars

This is a spin-off of Twist Me series and I was excited to read it since I was intrigued by this Julian's right hand man a.k.a Lucas and how he takes his revenge against the Russian interpreter a.k.a Yulia.

Initially I was a bit apprehensive that there would have been a love triangle in it because in the Twist Me series, there was a hint about a love triangle *if you want to know more, just read Twist Me series! ;)* but fortunately, there was not in this book! Triangle love is not my
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cliffhanger
This was so good. I'm sitting here asking myself how I'm gonna wait until 2nd February for the next part of this story. Yep you heard it right. This ends in a cliffhanger. Thankfully not a 'throw kindle' kinda cliffhanger. Just one of them endings where I wish I had the next book to jump into lol

Yulia spends the night with Lucas Kent in the hope of getting information for her boss. She gets more than she bargained for and so does Lucas. When he leaves the next morning he doesn't realise how that
Charmaine Pauls
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book reminded me why I love emotional romantic stories. Every element necessary for my reading investment was there–the dangerous alpha male, the strong heroine, the compelling plot, the emotional turmoil and the hope of love. Yulia's motivations are clear and easy to sympathize with. Lucas is an antihero who doesn't make excuses for who he is. The obstacle that keeps them apart is enormous – Yulia is indirectly responsible for the death of Lucas' comrades, and it is only by miracle that he ...more
Rissa
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5⭐ ...more
Bibliophile Wonderland Reviews
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, darkreads
Where to start with this review. I was like a giddy school girl when the ARC hit my Kindle. I had waited weeks to review this. Once again the author writing has captivated me one again and takes me back to he world of the Esguerra Organization. This is a spin-off from the Twist Me trilogy which is about Lucas's boss Julian and Nora.

Lucas Kent was not what I imaged him to be maybe because I was comparing him to Julian while reading. I loved how I got se see into his mind he is very different the
Paganalexandria
Updated 12/20/17: currently free https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...

Yulia Tzakova is the blond version of every Angelina Jolie action role: gorgeous, ruthless, badass, part of a shadowy organization. In her latest role as interpreter for a ruthless arms dealer she's been charged to seduce, finds herself inconveniently attracted to his second in command. Lucas Kent is enthralled, and almost destroyed by this dangerous beauty. Revenge has never been so hot.

The Good:
1. Only Bad Girls and Boys
Celestine
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
So, this ends in a cliffhanger. As a fan of Ms. Zaires' Krinar books, I assumed this trilogy would follow the pattern of those books with a closed story arc at the end of each with new/ongoing adventures in the subsequent books. Nope, not in this case. I also didn't read the Twist Me books because some of the themes didn't appeal to me. While it isn't necessary to absorb those first, I felt as though I was missing some background and context that would have made Capture Me a deeper, richer read. ...more
Carvanz
Audiobook: I enjoyed the narration by both these narrators. They really brought this story to life for me. There are several different characters and their performance of them were very nice with the exception of one male character performed by Ms.Rae. I was completely immersed into this fascinating world created by Ms. Zaiares and voice by Ms. Rae and Mr. Scarlato.

This was a fast ride into some dark territory. The heroine grew up with darkness, lives her life in darkness and has now become resp
  • Dark Chase (Gunrunner, #2)
  • Taken With The Enemy (Desert Phantoms #1)
  • Broken Souls (Broken, #3)
  • Glass Cage
  • Unbearable (Unbearable, #1)
  • Claiming Her
  • Texas Tall
  • Spin (Boosted Hearts, #2)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Never Far
  • Risking Trust (Private Protectors, #1)
  • No Surrender (Devlin Group, #3)
  • When Ravens Fall
  • Rough (The Alpha Escort Series, #2)
  • Little Doll (Bittersweet Cartel #1)
  • Take Me Down (Riggs Brothers, #2)
  • Nectar (Nectar #1)
  • The Taming (Black Thunder, #1)
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him ...more

Capture Me (3 books)
  • Bind Me (Capture Me, #2)
  • Claim Me (Capture Me, #3)
“Whoever said hell is hot was wrong. Hell is cold.
Russian-winter cold.”
0 likes
“Why do you want to talk to me?” I ask, stalling for time. It’s a reasonable question. Any woman in this situation would be wary, not just one who has something to hide. “What do you want?”
“You.”