Start by marking “Always Kiss Me Goodnight (Guardian Kiss, 1)” as Want to Read:
Always Kiss Me Goodnight (Guardian Kiss, 1)

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

(Guardian Kiss #1)

Sophia Destino is supposed to die.

All seventeen-year-old Sophia wants is to coast through her junior year. But with her parents obsessed with her Olympic-swimming-hopeful brother, a psychic best friend with a penchant for reading tarot cards, and prophetic dreams that predict her death—that won’t be easy. As her nightmares begin to come true, Sophia finds herself dodging
Published August 26th 2015 by Evernight Teen (first published January 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Always Kiss Me Goodnight, please sign up.

Start your review of Always Kiss Me Goodnight (Guardian Kiss, 1)
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends
 photo ARC REVIEW_zps2snz3i0j.jpg

Link: http://collectorofbookboyfriends.com/...

5++++++++++ Fantastic Stars

Probably one of the best-best books that I have read. And not just this year, but also all my bookaddict life. This book you have to read it so you can feel it .

When I first read its blurb, I was instantly interested on reading it. So, when I got the ARC, I started it asap. And holy crap! As soon as I started getting deeper into the story, I was screwed! And the fun fact about it is that, initially, I didn’t intend t
Lindsey Lynn (thepagemistress)
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

I would like to start off by saying I thoroughly enjoyed the author's writing. Megan definitely has amazing talent. This book was unexpected to say the least. It starts off with a young girl in high school who has a few near death experiences. I don't want to say too much due to spoilers. But the main reason, I down voted the book was because of the insta love. It was just very strong in this instance. Overall, still a great book.
Markéta
Dec 10, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!***

Someone should warn me that it's not a stand alone..

Sophia lives alone because her parents are away with her little brother who's an exceptional swimmer who has the chance to be in the Olympic team. She and her boyfriend are on hiatus because he cheated on her (and she consideres to go back to him........).

Her friend believes in tarrot cards and fate, so when she can't see Sophia's future at all she freaks out and warns her. S. doesn't believe but when she's watching how a bus is g
Orlanda Machado
Original Blog Review: https://myescapebookscoffeetea.wordpr...

My Instagram: http://instagram.com/blog.myescape/

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlogMyEscape

Buy this book on Amazon UK: ~http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/17...

Buy this book on The Book Depository: http://www.bookdepository.com/Always-...

”review”/

* The author of this book sent me this paperback copy in exchange for an honest review, so don’t expect less than that, I will always give my honest opinion, like it or not *

The author of thi
Melanie
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgallery
Having got back into YA reading again recently, I picked up Always Kiss Me Goodnight as I loved the beautiful cover and the synopsis sounded interesting too. I was expecting a YA Romance with maybe a mystery, however this definitely falls more under the YA Paranormal Romance category - although do not let that put you off!

The story follows Sophia who is quite a likeable character. She's smart and pretty and judging by the descriptives and her thoughts throughout the book I'd say she is slightly
Samantha
Nov 16, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 unlikely knight in shining armor stars. I remember a few years ago I went on a paranormal/fantasy YA reading binge and this book threw me back to that time. This novel was a good read, not great, but enjoyable and interesting enough to make me want to read the next book.

Sophie and Leo were never meant to meet the way they did but Leo couldn't stay away any longer. Leo saves Sophie's life, going against the natural order of things because he can't let her die. He doesn't give her the whole t
M
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's a really good story that reminded me of Fallen. Leo and Sophia share a great love that it looks like will be developed over more than one book which is great because there is a lot left to wonder about. I gave this book 4 starts and not 5 because of the open plot points. I get that there will be more to this story which is exciting but the end left me wanting to know so much more and I don't want to have to wait. Also, I loved the Mya and Hex romance and I hope we get to see more of them as ...more
Kristy Mauna
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I’m surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. I was initially interested in the story after reading the synopsis, but I thought it might end up being a bit predictable. I was completely wrong though, it was such a unique story and I couldn’t put it down!

I really enjoyed the whole concept of the story. It took me awhile to get into it but the story picked up after the first few chapters, and I was intrigued the whole time. It felt fresh and interesting.

The characters were all interesting. Sophia
Head-N-Books
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. I just wish we got to see more of the other Guardians besides Leo because I love Felix's character. There's obviously another book and so I really hope Felix is in it more. I was also pleasantly surprised at how different this book is from other similar stories. For example I think the Hex/Mya romance is very sweet and even though there is sorta a love triangle it's not the whole story. Overall I would recommended this story to am excited for the sequel whenever it come ...more
Splash
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can honestly say that I absolutely LOVE this book! I wasn't able to put it down. It truly is unique and I'm really looking forward to read the next part! I really hope the work you put into that book pays off, in my opinion it's one of the books you should have definitely read.
Dayle (the literary llama)
RATING: ★★★☆☆ / 3 easy to read stars.

REVIEW: This one was a very quick read and an incredibly easy read. I always like to make note of this because sometimes you're looking for that perfect book to throw in your beach bag for an easy day or when you know that you don't want to be tied up in a book for days on end because real life beckons tomorrow for one reason or another. In those cases Always Kiss Me Goodnight (even though this is just the first in a series) is perfect for a fast read.

What th
Monica
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'd read that this was a Wattpad book so I really wasn't expecting much after being disappointed with others I won't mention (think fanfic)but this story really surprised me. I was impressed.

image:

Some parts were a little predictable BUT there were a lot of things I didn't see coming and were a nice surprise. But overall what makes this story above average was the heat between Leo and Sophia. There was a lot of ups and downs it I just loved it.

description

4 stars because the cliffhanger means I have to wa
Olive East
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book. It's exciting and there is mystery but it's a love story and the romance is so sweet and so perfect. I've been a fan of this book for a long time since it was on wattpad and now that it's published I love it even more. If you did read it on wattpad read this version because there are some changes that are worth spending the money on.
Bella
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's a really good read with a lot of emotional ups and downs. There are funny parts, sexy parts, and even some parts that are a little scary. Sophia and Leo make a really great couple and I think guardians are an interesting take on paranormal creatures. It's something fresh. Plus I live in PA so I like that too!
Water Lily
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this story the first time I read it on wattpad and now that it's published I am just blown away. It is such a great story and I have no doubt it's going to just become so popular and I want to be able to tell people to check the date on this review because I was a huge fan of guardians and Sophia and Leo before it was cool.
Janice
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg the happiness I felt at the end of this book. Lets hope its not a dream or trick or something bad is going to happen in the next one.
Dolly
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All I'm going to say is you have to read this book because the second one is even better and you don't want to miss out,
Farah
*The author of this book sent me this paperback copy in exchange for an honest review, so don’t expect anything less than that. I will always give an honest review, be it a positive one or a negative one.*

Have you ever loved a book so much you simply have no words to explain your feelings for it? This is slightly like my feelings for “Kiss Me Goodnight”. I have no criticism for this book what so ever. I found it to be perfect in every way, and I am very excited for future works from the marvelou
Katie
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
AMAZING
Margarida
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
although it took me some time to read (my fault really, didn't have much time), I REALLY enjoyed this book. Liked the story and now have to get a hold of the second book. :)
Samantha Ivy (SundressSecrets)
Head on over to my Instagram at instagram.com/samanthaivyyyy for reviews ...more
Hillary
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really really good. Everyone should give it a try.
Seanean
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was ok

Sophie is alone. Her parents have moved to be closer to her Olympic contender brother, leaving her at home alone most of the time. She's even more alone now that her boyfriend has cheated on her.

That's when the dreams start. That's when she starts seeing her own death.

What she never saw coming was Leo Knight.

He saves her, and by saving her, he may have damned himself.

Final thoughts: This is cotton candy and I was enjoying it to start, but then it turned in
Roxy
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this book! SO cute!
Stacy Sabala
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense, romance, ya
Book Review- Always Kiss me Goodnight by Megan Gaudino

Sophia Destino is devastated. Her boyfriend Aidan has hurt her and she avoids him. She should want nothing to do with him and she has no clue why she is agreeing to meet him to talk. She dreads her lunch time for that reason. Before lunch though she catches a glimpse of a man in the woods outside her school. He is the most handsome man she has seen. Her interest is peaked and he intrigues her. She looks for him but doesn’t find him and starts
Moa (The Reading Faery)
*I recieved an ARC in exchange for an honest review. This did not in any way affect my opinion, all thoughts expressed in this review is unbiased and my own.*
The idea behind this book was great, and original, which is why I picked it up, but the prosecution was faulty. First, I didn’t really like the writing. It felt stilted and awkward. I don’t know if that’s how the author intended for it to be or not, but either way, I didn’t like it.

I wasn’t very fond of the characters, either. The main ch
Francisca Raquel
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it

Purchase Always Kiss Me Goodnight, Megan Gaudino to a critical assessment and what else caught my attention was undoubtedly the cover that is very pretty and somehow brings me back to a novel for adults, but when I started reading it I realized it was a supernatural novel for teenagers, of course, with an indication of the age of 16 years. But what attracted me to it was the reading's description of what I would find when reading this novel by Megan Gaudino and I don't regret any bit of my choic
Gina Wynn
Finished…unfinished… I don’t know which I am with this book. I’ve reached the last page but so much still feels open. I’m not entirely sure any of my questions – even those I asked myself right at the beginning – have been answered. On a normal day, I don’t handle cliff-hangers very well, but so many questions linger about so many of the characters in the book, not to mention the one it ended on. I enjoyed the characters and the world I found myself in, but I’m left wondering how many of my ques ...more
Jas
Oct 24, 2016 rated it did not like it
Where do I begin? So I started this book last night, and had really high hopes for it. It's quite small so I thought I'd read it before I started the Dream Thieves. Obviously I've finished and am extremely disappointed. The only good thing I have to say about the book is that the story line was great, I absolutely love the idea of a girl foreseeing her own death, unfortunately thats were the good stuff ends.
Chapter one had me thoroughly intrigued and wanting more, but as I progressed it seemed
Melissa Shirley
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
As an eclectic reader, I choose books for various reasons - none that I can define - but hardly ever do I run in the same genre for very long. However, if every YA fantasy was written by Megan Gaudino, I wouldn't spend a minute on anything else--done deal!

Always Kiss me Goodnight is a (though I had no idea when I picked it up) the 1st in a series of Guardian books. Leo, a superhero Guardian of Fate with a pretty face, a hot motorcycle and a hotter body, is inexplicably drawn to Sophia, a year ol

• Tiger Lily (Dark Blossoms, #1)
  • Love, Chocolate, and a Dog Named Al Capone
  • The Hocus Pocus Magic Shop (South Side Stories, #2)
  • Ghost of a Promise (Phantoms, #1)
  • Wolf's Bane (Wolves Next Door, #1)
  • The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)
  • Into The Shadows (Shadows Ascending Trilogy, #1)
  • Finding You (Pack Bardot, #1)
  • Beneath Contempt (Of Magic and Contempt, #1)
  • Seventh Seal (Lovin' the Coven #7)
  • Spring (Evermore Academy, #2)
  • Behind the Beginning (Becoming the Wolf, #1)
  • Darkmore Penitentiary 2: Captive Fae (Supernatural Prison for Dark Fae #2)
  • Fierce Heart (Elven Alliance #1)
  • The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom, #1)
  • Kings of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep, #1)
  • Hold Steady (Becoming the Wolf, #2)
  • Magic Forged (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #1)

Guardian Kiss (2 books)
  • Never Kiss and Tell (Guardian Kiss, 2)