Start by marking “Reap What You Sow” as Want to Read:
Reap What You Sow

Reap What You Sow

Isolated her whole life, talking only to the animals only she can communicate with, Melanie’s life changes dramatically when she meets Tim. Little does she know that Tim has secrets of his own. He understands her pain, because as a Reaper, he often delivers pain to others. But Melanie is different, and she makes him long for things that a Reaper shouldn’t… like love.
ebook
Published October 31st 2015 by Dream Z Dragon Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reap What You Sow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reap What You Sow

Ariel Mathis
*A complimentary copy of this ebook was gifted by the author in exchange for my honest review.*

I feel like I've been waiting forever to read this story!! When I did, I was giddy & relieved. This is a paranormal romance about a Reaper who doesn't feel like he should be in the business he is in when he meets Melanie. They, along with the Reaper's mother, set things in motion for the two main characters to be together. I enjoyed that there was a real, heartfelt story and not just full of sexy,
A.R. Von
Aug 27, 2015 A.R. Von added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books

[image error]

[image error]
Dina Bushrod
Sep 07, 2015 Dina Bushrod rated it it was amazing
This new book by Author A.R. Von is a unexpected departure from her normal genre, and I absolutely fell in love with it. It's a beautiful love story both between woman and man, but also love between man and our four footed companions. It's paranormal side has them all meeting each other and really shows the strong bond we have with our pets and the tremendous heartbreak we feel when it's time for them to leave us. The attraction between the two main characters is so strong that it cause's one of ...more
Amanda Knobloch
Oct 18, 2015 Amanda Knobloch rated it it was amazing
**Received for an honest review**
I loved this story. Its a shorter story but it will not disappoint and keeps you interested.
It starts out making you think its going to be a full on paranormal story but its not (only partially). Its about love of people and of pets. Its about 2 people that have their own secrets and that have lived an isolated life. They meet under sad circumstances and immediately feel a pull to each other. Tim, due to what he is, should not have these feelings but does. These
Marilyn Ortega
Sep 06, 2015 Marilyn Ortega rated it it was amazing
This story is way different from many of the books I have read, Author A.R. Von brings a uniquness to the story. It was heart felt and touching to the soul for those who have pets, it was by far one of her best stories yet, romance and a touch of paranormal, this book does not dissapoint. The character's are easy to fall in love with and the story was very original.
I recommend this book to all who love their pets, or a great romance.
Bonnie
Oct 19, 2015 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I read and review alot of books and have enjoyed them all.This book about two people each struggling with their own personal secrets starts out leaving you to believe its a full on paranormal book but its much more. With an amazing storyline and a tale of two people living isolated lives and interesting plot twists it'll keep you mesmerized from start to finish!
Brittany Leopold-Soloff
Oct 20, 2015 Brittany Leopold-Soloff rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this book instantly. It is a short easy read but you never lose interest! It has just the right amount of paranormal, romance, and love of animals :-) I have already recommended this book to other friends to read. The characters are all well developed and can easily be related to. I won't say too much cause I don't want to have any spoilers. ;-)
P.j.
Sep 14, 2015 P.j. rated it it was amazing
Different...Everything I read from A.R. Von is different and it makes it fun for me as a reader because I never know what to expect from her. Somethings (to be honest) I'd have never thought of reading. But the spins and originality she puts in her works make me want more.
Reap What You Sow, while nothing like her Wunder series, is a touching, entertaining story that kept me turning it's pages and hoping that she'll decide to turn this into a series. Even if it's just one more book for Felix. You
Jacqueline Fisher
I thought that this was a great book. The characters were outstanding, each possessing like qualities that drove them together, along with of course the cousin. Not to be TO much of a spoiler, overall with the twists and turns A.R. Von has installed in the story, I found it quite amusing, heartfelt, loving and very sexy.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone for a light read.

Happy reading!
Shawndra
Oct 24, 2015 Shawndra rated it really liked it
This book is a sweet short read. It follows a young girl and young man thru the beginning of their relationship. They each are special in their own ways, being one can speak to and understand animals while the other is a Reaper. For reals. An actual reaper. Very interesting dual.
I personally like more dialog and less internal thoughts in a book. This issue however, did NOT affect the story or outcome of this book.
In this book, Love does in fact conquer all.
Katie Jochumsen
Oct 23, 2015 Katie Jochumsen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
This book was absolutely AMAZING! I cried when Melanie's best friend and pet, Spotacus, died. The way Tim/Reaper helped her was so heartwarming and touching. A.R. is an incredible author and brought this story to life perfectly. I can't wait to read more!
P.j.
Jan 26, 2017 P.j. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet another different romance by A.R.
I feel in love with the characters immediately and was unable to put the book down until the very last page.
I'm so psyched that she's going to write a book for Melanie's Brother. I can't wait!
Once again you have my loyalty as a reader.
Bravo young lady!
Dina Bushrod
Apr 13, 2016 Dina Bushrod rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: recommended
Anna
Feb 05, 2016 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won a free copy of this from Goodreads First-Reads Giveaways. Thank You!

I try my best not to have preconceived thoughts about books before I read them because it makes it harder. This being the first of A.R Von's book's I've read made it even harder considering I've been wanting to read 'Envy's Curse'.

I found this to be a easy short read. Melanie is a girl who has the ability to talk to animals. Tim is a reluctant Reaper who wants to have a normal life. I found it refreshing how she forgives h
Miriam
Aug 01, 2016 Miriam rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I can count on one hand the number of Reaper romances I've read. And I can say this is the most unique of them.

This is a short story, one I highly recommend you read to understand my last statement. The loneliness Tim and Melanie feel is encompassing and I wanted it gone more than I wanted an HEA. I loved that Melanie was just as lonely as Tim, that they connected on more than a physical level.

I wonder if there will be another? I loved the ending but I want to see how their relationship progress
United Indie Book Blog
Who wouldn’t love a reaper with a heart of gold? Reap What you Sow is the story of Tim the Reaper and Melanie the animal empath. When Tim spots Melanie, his life is changed forever as he considers his vocation and the ramifications – which include a life of solitude. As Tim begins to challenge his path, Melanie becomes a target for his enemies.

I so enjoyed this story, although I’d call it more of a tale, told with an ethereal quality about it as A.R. Von weaves the two characters from impossibl
Jo Dawson
Jun 02, 2016 Jo Dawson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Danielle Goodwin
Oct 30, 2016 Danielle Goodwin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A.R. Von's "Reap What You Sow" is the first tale in the Reap series, but it seems like the stories will be standalones. I like how Melanie talks to animals, seems like that's the new cool thing for heroines to do! I liked the twist and the trial. Had the feel of the trial in Harry Potter or maybe Game of Thrones. There were some good sexy times in it as well. I want to know more about Melanie's family history!
Holly Cooper
Holly Cooper rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2016
Lesley
Lesley rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2015
Charmaine Panteli
Charmaine Panteli rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Anita Shofner
Anita Shofner marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Rebecca M Markham
Rebecca M Markham marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Viv Drewa
Viv Drewa marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Maggie Zelau-brown
Maggie Zelau-brown marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Rina White
Rina White marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Laura Farmer
Laura Farmer marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Donna Rackley
Donna Rackley marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Sarah Sottosanti
Sarah Sottosanti marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Patricia Wilcoxen
Patricia Wilcoxen marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Pam Smith
Pam Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Sandra (bookjunkee)
Sandra (bookjunkee) marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Lady
Lady marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Hyacinth Janecyk
Hyacinth Janecyk marked it as to-read
Terra Oenning
Terra Oenning marked it as to-read
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Ashley Nicole Poteet
Ashley Nicole Poteet marked it as to-read
Amanda Weems
Amanda Weems marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
  • For the Love of Death (The Death Series, #7)
  • Angel of Darkness (The Third Throne #1)
  • Dane (HUNKS, #1)
  • Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter
  • Blood and Snow: The Complete Set
  • Advance (Advance Industries, #1)
  • Keeping Merminia (Merminia, #2)
  • Bloodgifted (The Dantonville Legacy #1)
  • The Halfling (The Aria Fae Series #1)
  • Soulmates (Soulmates, #1)
  • Immoral: Tales of a Vampire Hunter (#1)
  • Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Evil Queen (Dewitched, #1)
  • Heart of Stone (The Stone Series #1)
  • Seeking Solace: Book I Solace
  • Whisper (Whisper Trilogy, #1)
  • At The Waters Edge
  • A Wolf's Embrace (Alpha Lust #1)
  • The Afterlife Series Box Set
A.R. is an animal lover who was born and raised in Bronx, NY and is the oldest daughter of two girls. She holds an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, which was only briefly used. She’s a mother of two entertaining boys (as well as a large menagerie of pets, all of which she considers her babies.)
She’s also a wife to a delightfully handsome, amazingly supportive and
More about A.R. Von...