Start by marking “Sincerely, Arizona (Sincerely Yours, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Sincerely, Arizona (Sincerely Yours, #1.5)

Sincerely, Arizona

(Sincerely Yours #1.5)

This is now available only on author's website, at the URL down below.

Just friends.
We’re just friends.
No, wait. We’re no longer just best friends…
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 54 pages
Published September 10th 2015 by WGW Books

Start your review of Sincerely, Arizona (Sincerely Yours, #1.5)
Pearl Angeli
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
Such a sweet happy ending. *sigh

description

Sincerely, Arizona is the epilogue of Sincerely, Carter. I felt so happy after reading this continuation. It was a very beautiful HEA and I couldn't ask for more! Arizona and Carter are now an item and not just-friends.

What I loved about this short contination was their strong commitment to each other, despite the long distance relationship. And did I say the letters and the emails never fail to put a smile on my face? :) *sigh

Rating:

Pearl's Book Journey (1)

Sophie's Reading Corner

That was such a lovely epilogue!! In just a few pages Whitney managed to write a sweet, fun & sexy epilogue for our lovely characters Carter & Arizona from Sincerely, Carter. Even though I love reading epilogues about further in their future lives, this one started when the previous left us. But still, if you've read the book, you'll need the extended epilogue ♥

Mysza
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
**** 4,5 stars ****
Dali
#Free -> http://amzn.to/2pvSXAK
A perfect sweet, cute and swoony happy ending to a great couple.

"What happens after you fall for your best friend?" What happens when you realize that the person you've known all your life, you've had your first kiss, your first really awesome date with, your first everythings with is also the person you want to spend forever with but she's currently living on the other side of the world?

Sincerely, Arizona is the perfect ending to the Sincerely,
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

First off, I'd just like to thank WGW for writing this epilogue for Carter and Arizona. We could have lived without one but things were oh, so better with one!

This picks right up where Sincerely, Carter ended. Carter and Arizona are working things out and telling all their secrets. Now, they just have to figure out how to make their long distance relationship work.

description

And they're doing miserably! It's really tough on both of them but they try really hard to be supportive of each other.
Catarina
4 “Sincerely” Stars.

description

If you read “Sincerely, Carter” and you loved, than you really can’t miss this (literally) little book. Especially if you felt like the ending of the first book deserved a little bit more. *raises hands*
You probably know that I’m a sucker for epilogues and HEA’s, and for me it will always be the best part of book, so this extended epilogue checked all my boxes.
Quick to read, engaging, steamy and very, very sweet this a book that people who fell in love with Carter and Ari
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Pu2 by sb_zpsxajm3aeq.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (8/29/2015)

If you loved Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Carter, #1) by Whitney Gracia Williams then this is the EPILOGUE!

BLURB:
**Note: This is not a standalone or a novel. It’s the previously unpublished epilogue (which I extended :-) ) to "Sincerely, Carter"

FREEBIES are often good for MORE than one day, I have gathered all my FREEBIES on a special shelf: Kindle-freebies (currently over 470 books)
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

There isn't much else to say but that I LOVED it!! So freaking cute, sweet and sexy. I really enjoyed it. I can't seem to get enough of Carter. He just makes me swoon hard. This was a wonderful extended epilogue. If you loved Sincerely, Carter then don't miss out on this little short.
Georgina ☽ themalf0ydiaries
“I’ve been in love with you for damn-near my entire life,and the only regret I have is that I didn’t realize it sooner.”

Sincerely, Arizona is a fantastic way to witness what happens after you fall for your best friend.

We get to see Carter and Arizona trying to make their long distance relationship work and even though it's hard on both of them they're still so supportive of each other.

"I think I might actually like someone. More that just a normal like..."

"I'm sorry to hear that".. "You are n
warhawke
This one is a super short extended epilogue of how Carter and Arizona coped while being apart. They still continue their adorable letter/email/skype exchange. I like how Josh inserted himself in their lives. I wonder if he's getting his own book?

We don't really learn anything from this one. I don't think it's even necessary, but it's free and short, so if you like Sincerely, Carter go knock yourself out lol!

Didi
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
*sigh...* I absolutely loved Sincerely, Carter, so this extended epilogue was a treat. It's not long, it's very hot and so sweet. It's also free! More Carter for free??
I loved this and loved revisiting this awesome couple, especially Carter, who is such a sexy beast.
Beatrice Masaluñga
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Though I'm incredibly satisfied with the Sincerely, Carter's ending. This extended epilogue is cute and quite emotional. I love it though I wish it's longer because I want more Carter James and Arizona Turner. Definitely a happy ending for these two lovebirds. ...more
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Free: http://amzn.to/1JwL4MY

this was the perfect epilogue! That's what I needed to make Sincerely, Carter a true winner ^^
Alice
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
So sweet!! <3 I was waiting for this epilogue! In case you have read Sincerely, Carter, you should really read this one!
⊱ Poppy ⊰
IT WAS NOT ENOUGH!! W A N T M O R E ...

So, this book was all about ...

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Stars***

LOVED IT! This was so damn cute and a perfect epilogue for Carter and Arizona! I love how they handled their long-distance obstacle, and Carter was perfectly romantic and swoony from beginning to end!

And huge props to Whitney Gracia Williams for offering the epilogue for FREE to her readers.

I've seen lots of instances where authors have published something similar, but with a nice $0.99 price tag to go along with the "by popular reader demand, here you go"...
Michelle
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sincerely, Arizona delivers the extended ending to Arizona & Carter’s story in an epilogue that delivers big time!

This is not a standalone.

I loved Carter & Arizona to pieces and was so happy to get more of their story and the full & complete HEA I wanted from the first book!
Jen
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
So sweet. Perfect few chapters to see into the future of Carter and Arizona.
Carvanz
This is a wonderful epilogue to Sincerely, Carter. We get such a sweet look at how this couple make their happy ever after work while also going after their dreams. Carter was deliciously secretive and Arizona was still bound to be right about the past. This was just pure fun with a huge dash of warmth!

Dual POV
Safe (view spoiler)
Triggers (view spoiler)
☾ Dαɴιyα ☽

I am a reader who tends to forget how stories end. I mean, I could re-read almost all Agatha Christie's books I've read so far, and still be surprised when the murderer's identity is finally revealed. That is why when I say Sincerely, Arizona continues the story of Carter & Arizona right where we left them in Sincerely, Carter, I do it without being completely sure. I am pretty sure.

This is a few extra chapters about them in which Ari and Carter are dealing with being several time zones away fr
AJ
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic, quickie, steamy
“I loved you then. I love you now. And I always will.”

4 stars

This is a great little freebie that is essentially an epilogue to Sincerely, Carter (see my review here). And it’s free!

Picking up Arizona and Carter’s story from the end of Sincerely, Carter and following them a little bit into their future together, it gives some great closure to the story with some hot steamy time and plenty of swoony romance.

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Free on Amazon ---> Link: http://amzn.com/B014G92P08

Nina
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
Smutathon Book #2: Friends with Benefits

I really hoped this would make me like Arizona and Carter a little better but to be honest, this was just way too short and pretty pointless.

instagram || my blog || twitter
Nana
May 17, 2020 rated it liked it
this was the perfect epilogue!

Jacqueline
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ahhh sweet, I'd missed these two. Makes me want to read Sincerely Carter all over again. Very short but full of feels. ...more
☆ Aimetz
REVIEW COMING

I can't believe it!!!!!!

So so so so excited about this!!!

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: freebies, owned
Thank you dear Maddie for making me find this one!

This is the epilogue of Sincerely, Carter it's a very good and beautiful epilogue!

When we where in Paris a few years ago we went to the Eifeltower and we did the stairs instead of the elevator. I still can feel it in my legs.. But it was beautiful!

I love Ari and Carter so much!
I even like Josh more then in Sincerely Carter.

Celestine
Lengthy but necessary epilogue to Sincerely, Carter. Must read that book first.

Book source: Amazon Freebie.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads, kelly
THIS was the ending I was wishing for at the end of Sincerely, Carter! Now I only wish it would have featured a flash forward, what their relationship would be like in 10 or 15 years. It would have matched perfectly with the flash backs from the first book! But overall, I'm happy we were given this epilogue!

~Kelly
Jen
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a perfect ending to a perfect story. Thank you, Whitney, for giving me an epilogue that made me fall in love with Carter all over again. I absolutely adore Carter and Arizona. The love they have for each other will make your heart melt. Fantastic!!! Go grab it!!!

• Mr. Popular
  • Resentment
  • Tangled Extra Scenes (Tangled, #1.1)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Blurred Lines (Love Unexpectedly, #1)
  • For a Good Time Call
  • It's a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol (Tangled, #4.5)
  • Shielding Lily
  • Forbidden Princess (Princess Series, #4)
  • The Invitation
  • Dry Spell
  • RoomHate
  • To Love Jason Thorn
  • Let's Get Textual (Texting, #1)
  • Not So Nice Guy
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)
  • The Rivals
  • Jake Understood (Jake, #2)
See top shelves…
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books are currently published in over a dozen languages.

She lives deep in the Tennessee woods and spends most of her time drinking coffee while penning dirty-talking alpha males.

Find out more about her next project at www.whitneygbooks.com

(Be sure to sign up for "The F.L.Y. List" as that's the best way to receive new release update

Sincerely Yours (2 books)
  • Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Yours, #1)
  • Forget You, Ethan (Sincerely Yours, #2)

News & Interviews

“I’ve been in love with you for damn-near my entire life, and the only regret I have is that I didn’t realize it sooner.” 6 likes
“I loved you then. I love you now. And I always will.” 4 likes