Start by marking “Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High, #6)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High, #6)

Fallen Crest Home

(Fallen Crest High #6)

It’s been years since my mother was in my life.
I healed.
I learned to accept love.
I lived.
That’s all done. She was away, and now she’s back.
I avoided her for a year and a half, but I couldn’t hide anymore.
Mason had an internship in Fallen Crest, so we headed back for the summer.
And when we got there—no one was prepared for what happened.
Published April 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Crest Home, please sign up.
Andrea She just posted on her Facebook page that it will be released this fall
Rush Channing is the guy that Sam friend heather has an on and off again relationship with

Start your review of Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High, #6)
❤️Melanie G.
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
No surprise what so ever that this book was BRILLIANT!! Another story filled with drama, chaos, deceit, manipulation, hope and love. All the same amazing characters and the bad ass personalities that goes with each of them. The ending...what can I say other than, release book 7 now!!

Tijan continues to prove she is a master at storytelling with each book released.

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY...I NEED THIS BOOK!! LOVE THE FALLEN CREST CREW!!
UPDATED INFORMATION ON THE FALLEN CREST SERIES:
FALLEN CREST
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
It's a bad sign when you start hating the main characters....

I shouldn't have read this. For me it all started going downhill at Fallen Crest University. I lost love for Logan in that book, Sam became more melodramatic, and the drama was way OTT. Then the disaster of Logan Kade happen and I lost all love for Logan. This just sealed the deal that I should have walked away three books ago.

Mason is the only MC that I have any love left for and he's the only reason I gave this a try. Melinda
Snow
4.5 "Mason & Sam" stars

Damn, Tijan did it again!

This is, what? Sixth book in the Fallen Crest High series and you'd think that nothing could be "new" about the "old" crowd, you might think differently about that once you've read this... or not...LOL, yet you'd be immersed into "their" world once again...

either way, Mason & Samantha are here to stay. Their love is stronger than ever and it's still as breathtakingly stunning as it's powerful. He does everything in his power to protect
If it ain't good I don't read it !
Yooooo shits about to get real now that bitch queen mama's back. Like damn, can't wait to read this book!!!
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
*Soon done with the series*
This review is purely for me and might contain spoilers and facts from the book to keep myself in the known at all time. It's also long and somewhat detailed.

Sixth book with Samantha ‘Sam’ Jacquelyn Strattan (19? 20?) and her boyfriend, Mason ‘Mase’ James Kade (20? 21?). It's summer break before a new year of school; Mason's Senior year in college and Logan and Sam's Junior year in college. Mason and Sam were spending the summer in Fallen Crest because he had an
The Talented Miss Ripley
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It’s been years since my mother was in my life.
I healed.
I learned to accept love.
I lived.
That’s all done. She was away, and now she’s back.
I avoided her for a year and a half, but I couldn’t hide anymore.
Mason had an internship in Fallen Crest, so we headed back for the summer.
And when we got there—no one was prepared for what happened.

I can't explain how in love I am with the characters! (True Story) I can't think right now I'm so excited for May to see where this story goes from here. The
politetemper
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
OK. So I don't want to be negative...but these books are just getting more and more cringey.

It's annoying and frustrating. they literally keep doing the same things over and over. It was cute and "badass" in highschool but now they always go on about being "men" yet behave like that.

And Sam. Oh boy Sam.
I used to love Sam but she's getting a bit annoying now. She overreacts to everything and it's actually so awkward and cringey. Like get a grip girl! It's not the end of the world. She used to be
Stephanie
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The wait for these books literally kills me every time !! I am so incredibly excited I actually scare myself with how overly emotional I get about it. Tijan is my crack and my god am I addicted !!

. . .

It finally arrived!!! And as always, Tijan never disappoints. So many twists and turns, and that ending! I wasn't ready for the bomb to drop, I now hate Adam more than ever.
I now begin the wait for Fallen Crest Forever and the anticipation continues to grow.
Lo Bookfrantic

I found myself conflicted after finishing this book. I feel like I have been waiting for it for so long and for some weird reason the first 30% just dragged for me. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed all the characters I have loved them since the beginning but I felt like something was missing while reading it. I can say that Mason was so freaking amazing and beautiful on this book. This book was dual point of view from Sam and Mason.

Even though the ending was a bit predictable I still
♡Tonya♡
I've been waiting for a year and a half for this book! Although that is way too long, I definitely devoured it. I started this series long ago and I will hate to see it end. I really appreciate the dynamics between Mason, Sam and Logan. They vowed to never let anything break them up and I will be devastated if anything does.
I wanted to shake Sam a few times for some of her thoughts she has going on in her head. It ends with a cliffhanger and I am only hoping for the best from the next book.
Janie
So with the ending of this one, it’s immediately on to the next.
Marcella
4 Kade Brother stars!!

One thing I will always love about this series is the DRAMAAAA...it's infectious! Two brother's who rule Fallen Crest, they have no shortage of enemies and those enemies have their sight set on Mason's girl. They need to change...because they can't have their loved ones targeted...they can't have Sam targeted. And everyone knows that she's the Kade brother's weakness.

The brother dynamic Mason and Logan have is so perfect, they balance each other out so well. But they both
Nicla
Really loved this installment. I can't believe that cliffhanger ending though. I am so glad I waited until the final books was out to read this because I need to know what is going to happen now. Mason was amazing in this series. The way he loved and protected Sam was perfect. Highly recommend this series if you are looking for a drama-filled YA/NA read.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Yolandi Bosch
Meh

It was okay. Sam was very irritating in this book (for me). She just kept on screwing up and running from her past and problems, Mason is the one paying for her stupidity. Adam Quinn and Becky why, just why? This whole story was just a remix of all the previous ones.
My shining light in this book was Heather and Matteo they were by far the most interesting of all the secondary characters. I would have loved to read more on them.
I will be getting the next book to finish this series but I do
Grey
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Like putting on a favorite hoodie and ski mask... oh wait, sorry, I was channeling my inner Kade. Fallen Crest Home, was perfectly titled, because I felt like I *was* home. Hey, hey the gang is all here... Tijan, what are you doing with this cliffy though?? Glad that Fallen Crest Forever is coming out soon, or I would be going insane right now!

4 "shake 'em up...beat 'em up... go for a run... but you can't escape your problems, we'll still be the fearsome threesome" stars!
Anne Mercier
This was the most intense of all the FC books... and that's saying something considering everything that happened in FC Family. Tijan gives us a story that is full of drama and powerful, and I chewed on my thumbnail quite a bit worrying and wondering how and why ...

I don't even have the words. I just can't even... so I'll say this. This story touched me as these are characters I have come to think of as friends, getting closer and more involved with them with each and every book. Fallen Crest
Ally
Apr 18, 2017 rated it liked it

I don't often write reviews on here. I felt like I needed to explain myself for this one because I adore this series but there was something a bit off for me in this one. Sam is probably my all time favorite heroine but I really found myself struggling to like her in this book, I found her to be a bit childish in her actions, I didn't like that she seemed to have a lack of respect for Mason by putting herself in these stupid situations and potentially jeopardizing his future because of
Siobhan Davis
Well, that was like literary crack for my soul. So EPIC! Loved every page. Stayed up until 3 am and had to put it down as I was so tired. Two hours later I picked it up again as I couldn't go to sleep because my mind was conjuring up all kinds of scenarios for what was going to happen. So, yes, I finished it at 7.30am this morning and got up to work on only two hours sleep. Like a zombie today but so worth it. Man, I LOVE this series so much. I'm already sad at the prospect of it drawing to a ...more
Mercedes
Apr 26, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This series has been so good. I discovered Tijan fairly early on in my romance reading and I’ve loved most everything she’s done. Some of her more recent releases have been a bit of a struggle for me, Logan’s book, and this one have fallen short for me. While reading this one, I just wasn’t engaged in it, I thought it was dragging and then when it picked up a bit I felt like I was having deja vu, it seemed like the same action that had been in the previous books.

If you’ve liked the
Scarlett Se Leva
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!

I must say that Sam impressed me a little in this one. I love when she reminded James of what should be expected from a parent. Parents should do things for their kids without expecting anything in return. That scene, I labeled her as a BADASS... Her Badassness ends there for me.

Mason ever loyal and protective of the woman he loves. My heart broke for him at the ending. I felt Samantha placed herself in situations without thinking of the consequences. This frustrated the
CeCe
This was a disappointment. This was one of my favorite series.

The situations felt repetitive. Same old issues, just different day.

I love how Mason is still possessive alpha to Sam. I do love Mason, Logan, and Sam together.

I don't get the Logan and Taylor thing. It feels forced. Taylor is just there. She cares for her other friends more than anything, so I do not understand why the three of them trust her. Taylor needs to go. I think them breaking up and Logan finding someone who was smart,
Jenny
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is the first book of Fallen Crest to which I'm giving below 5 stars. Actually I think that even 2 stars are too much for this crap. The book is so disappoiting. All the situations were predictable and there was anything exciting. Same old shit. I just wanted to skip half the book and to scream with furstration - “WHAT THE HELL TIJAN? WHY DID YOU RUIN THE STORY?“. And really, is Samantha getting dumber with each book?
THIS WAS A WASTE OF TIME!

P. S
Now after reviewing my post, I must admit
Jo
Apr 22, 2017 rated it did not like it
Couldn't finish. The sexism and cheesiness grows with every book in this series. Loved the first one but I had to stop reading with Sams friend wouldn't shake Mateos hand because her boyfriend was there and Matteo apologized for disrespecting. Also, Sam was stronger and more cutting in the 1st 2 books. She's gotten weaker and so much more dependant on men. Disappointed in where this series ended up.
Tessa
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, romance
Anyone who knows my book tastes knows I adore Fallen Crest stories. I can fangirl all day and dream about Mason like crazy. So, with that in mind, I have to say, this was a big improvement from the last book because Matteo is back. That said, of course I loved it, but I gave myself time away to really analyze how I felt.

First off, seeing Sam dealing and trying to keep secrets from Mason was fun. The running was back. The dealing with the evil parental unit was great. Loganisms... they were
Tzelina
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a ride!! 4.5 for Mase & Sam love !! I really loved this series!! ...more
Swagup12
I'll be honest I couldn't remember what happened on the previous books. Some of it.

It didn't pull my interest for awhile but throughout the book I knew what happened because it was like reading the other books all over again.
There was nothing new except the last 3 or 2 chapters. Which ended in a cliffhanger
Even if it ended in cliffhanger I can predict what will happen.

But I honestly expected something different since the characters have grown up they should've become mature (except for Logan)
Christina
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars - 2.5 Flames

I'm so happy that I've been able to catch up with this series. I'm a little sad that it's drawing closer to and end that I'm sure I'll have a very hard time coming to terms with. But, let's not jump ahead...

This installment picks up about a year and half since the fifth installment (but don't forget to read the Christmas short and Logan's story before this one). Mason is completing his college internship at his father's company, Logan is traveling Europe with Taylor (READ
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Hot damn I missed the fearsome threesome! They are like coming home!

I love that we get to see from Sam, Mason and Logan's pov! That makes you understand everything a bit better. I must say I saw that cliffy coming I was speculating that that would be the cliffy and actually I'm glad it's with that. And that I have the next one ready to read!

I love this series very much I started this series while on the train to Paris and that makes me always in holiday mood and so happy while reading. Sam is a
Theresa
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Yummy, Yummy Stars....Coming back to the Fallen Crest family is a little like watching a train wreck, fascinating, terrifying, heart pounding, and thrilling all wrapped up into one....these dynamic characters and their complicated lives are addicting in the most delicious ways...I am intrigued from page one and my attention does NOT divert until that last page turns...Samantha and Mason's chemistry is intense and beautiful with their unbreakable devotion to one another that is complimented ...more
Princess J. Antoinette
I have some mixed feelings about this particular book of the series. I mean where the hell did Taylor come from? Just all of sudden Logan has a long term girlfriend? Did I miss a book? Anyway, I did love the action and excitement this book had to offer. Oh well off to the next... (FYI Tijan... when you're writing a series don't forget the little details you had in your first couple of books... take notes and reference back to them form time to time to keep up with small details... I caught a few ...more
Fallen Into Tijan...: Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High 6) 6 61 Apr 06, 2017 01:28PM

• Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Broken Hill Halo (Broken Hill High #2)
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • Broken Hill Hurt (Broken Hill High #3)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Broken Hill Hearts (Broken Hill High #4)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Broken Hill Havoc (Broken Hill High #5)
  • Broken Hill Honor (Broken Hill High #5.5)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
  • The Silver Swan (Elite Kings Club, #1)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Tacet a Mortuis (Elite Kings Club, #3)
  • Bad, Bad Bluebloods (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep #2)

Fallen Crest High (7 books)
  • Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
  • Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2)
  • Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)
  • Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4)
  • Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest High, #5)
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest High #7)
“You attack one, you attack all. That was our motto.” 5 likes