Start by marking “Beast: The Untold Legend” as Want to Read:
Beast: The Untold Legend

Beast: The Untold Legend (Wicked Tales)

Deflowering the princess may just save her life.

Princess Justine makes an unlikely ally when she storms into the stables and finds an angry, devastatingly handsome young man tending to her mare. Victor belongs to her soon-to-be Queen mother-in-law, and he has the whip marks on his muscled back to prove it.

The Queen, an enchantress well-accomplished in the art of black magi
ebook
Published October 1st 2015 by ARe Books

To ask other readers questions about Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beast

Katie Michaels
Oct 18, 2015 Katie Michaels rated it really liked it
This is an interesting twist on Beauty and the Beast. It’s got some engaging moments and a sexy hero. But it also straddled some lines with consent and a little pseudo-bestiality that kept it from being a total win for me.

The premise here is that the same evil queen who made the Beast of fairy tales did the same thing to another man first. And it isn’t even the worst thing she did to him. Victor is the queen’s stable boy. For years, she has forced him to be her unwilling sex partner. He hates he
Erica
Oct 05, 2015 Erica rated it really liked it
This was definitely an interesting take on the classic Beauty and the Beast, as this is the untold legend - what happened before the story. Shoshanna Evers spins the tale into something else that kept me captivated from the beginning until the end! The evil queen, the plot, and so much more - it all was beyond intriguing, and I just wanted to keep reading!
Tammy
Sep 23, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing
Fast paced with lots of drama and suspense, this certainly is a wicked fairy tale. Princess Justine is kidnapped from her wedding day by a huge beast, but how does this beast know her name? What evil plans does the Queen have for Justine and will she succeed? Great Read!
Vanessa theJeepDiva
This Beauty and the Beast fairytale reimagined with a twist turned out to be a surprisingly sweet yet still smolderingly erotic tale. Princess Justine is betrothed to Prince Frederick a much younger prince in a land far away from her own Summerset. Due to a peasant uprising she finds herself in new surroundings with a queen that wishes to see her demise. That same uprising has left her without a family and little hope in the way of survival. Princess Justine’s one wish in life has been to find t ...more
Erzabet Bishop
This tale is a twist of Snow White and Beauty and the Beast and I loved it. A stable hand is changed into a beast and must ruin a princess to save her life from the evil queen. A pure fairy tale fantasy complete with a cabin in the forest and some super smexy shifter type action.

Great read for the fairy tale enthusiast!

David Bailey
Sep 24, 2015 David Bailey rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All lovers of romane stories
This story can be read as a standalone; however, it is a prequel to Shoshanna's 'Beauty and the Beast, An Erotic Re-Imagining'. We are introduced to the same evil queen. I would read this book first since it happens a couple of years before 'Beauty and the Beast' and has never been told. It gives you new insight into just how evil the enchantress Queen can be and also the one thing that can render her magical powers totally ineffective.

There is a reason this story has never been told before. Thi
Jade Onyx
Oct 10, 2015 Jade Onyx rated it it was amazing
Another favorite in the erotic fairytale genre!

Creative and original, BEAST: THE UNTOLD LEGEND is a prequel to BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: AN EROTIC RE-IMAGINING and is sure to make its way into the lexicon of a well-known tale. So, yes, why have we never heard of the original beast, the first one, the one before the beast that we do know about? Because Evers is here to tell that 'untold' story...

Victor is a what's-his-face commoner recruited (aka kidnapped, threatened, and coerced to stay against his
Kelly
Oct 20, 2015 Kelly rated it it was amazing
I should probably put it out there that I ADORE new twists on old favorites. Victor and Justine's story worked for me. HARD.

Honestly, it was mostly Victor that did it for me. But then, it was the Beast in the original story that captured my attention, too. At least I'm consistent, right?

So. Victor. The guy had it rough. Forced to ...I dunno, play stud for the Queen whenever she needed someone to service her? Yeah, that works. He not only had to submit to her against his will, she also forced him
Geneva Handleman
Oct 05, 2015 Geneva Handleman rated it really liked it
This is an interesting twist on Belle and her Beast. To be honest, it was a bit short for me, I would have loved more of their interactions while in the woods and more of Ms. Evers awesomely steamy sex scenes! The characters were well developed, however, especially for a short novella like this! The action flowed well and kept me reading.

As an independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock, I give this one four fangs! Excellent reading, spicy when it needed to be but not over
Belinda Remmers
Oct 07, 2015 Belinda Remmers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I received an arc for an honest review. Omg the queen is a horrible person. Poor Victor, a stable hand for the palace, and unfortunately for him used as so much more by the queen. Who by the way is evil. He meets the future bride of the kings son, by accident and later save her life. See the queen has no intentions of letting her marry, or live. That is just the beginning for Victor and Justine, there is so much more to follow. So give it a read. You will really enjoy it.
Linda Rimer-Como
Sep 23, 2015 Linda Rimer-Como rated it it was amazing
This is not the usual type of book I read but I found it quite enjoyable. The characters are remarkable and the chemistry intense. The story line was exciting and I couldn't put it down until the very end.

Gifted a copy for an honest review.
Ava
Nov 16, 2015 Ava rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr, goodread-2015
A classic well revisited.
Not expecting that story to be told that way or even that wicked.
The beast, the princess, the queen and the prince... with spell, evil, human, beast, love.

I read several book from the "Wicked Tales" and this one was very good! I'm happy that I read this one. Really.
Angie Elle
Sep 14, 2015 Angie Elle marked it as to-read
Oh, man. This looks so good!
•Chay•
•Chay• rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2015
Gladys pedutem
Gladys pedutem rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2016
Lewiswarameritech.Net
Lewiswarameritech.Net rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2016
Tammie
Tammie rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Katie
Katie rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2017
Shell
Shell rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2015
Jayme-lee
Jayme-lee rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2015
Rita Antonini
Rita Antonini rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Amanda Winey
Amanda Winey rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2016
Selena Jml
Selena Jml rated it did not like it
Mar 11, 2017
Teneil Harp
Teneil Harp rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2015
Becca
Becca rated it it was ok
Oct 09, 2015
Phanphrickingtastic
Phanphrickingtastic rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2015
New York Times and USA Today New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Shoshanna Evers has written dozens of sexy stories since her debut in 2010, including Beauty and the Beast (an erotic re-imagining), The Man Who Holds the Whip, and I Am Not Your Melody, all of which hit the bestseller lists in box sets. Among her most popular books are The Tycoon’s Convenient Bride...and Baby, Overheated ...more
More about Shoshanna Evers...

Wicked Tales (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Bounty's Flame (A Wicked Tale)
  • Evermore
  • The Guardian of Blackbird Inn
  • How To Seduce a Gargoyle in 10 Days
  • Shadows in Savannah
  • Single Wicked Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend, #7.5)
  • Something Wicked This Way Comes
  • The Cure
  • Witch’s Concubine
  • Gabriel (From Grace #1)