Start by marking “Sacrifice: Laid Bare (Laid Bare #4)” as Want to Read:
Sacrifice: Laid Bare (Laid Bare #4)

Sacrifice: Laid Bare

(Laid Bare #4)

Lucien and Dahlia… A relationship that was never meant to be. Is that why it seems so destined to fail?

Maybe. But Lucien doesn’t believe that’s the case.

Still, with all the odds stacked against this unlikely couple, Lucien sees only one way out---sacrifice himself in order to save Dahlia.

Published January 25th 2016 by S.R. Grey Publications

To ask other readers questions about Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacrifice

Start your review of Sacrifice: Laid Bare (Laid Bare #4)
S.R. Grey
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE! 99 cents or FREE to read if you are KU.

BLURB:

Maybe. But Lucien doesn’t believe that’s the case.

Will Lucien succeed in destroying himself? Can Dahlia stop him? Or, will their love prove strong enough to save them both?

All the
Sheila
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars!

Each book in this series got better. I'm glad I got to read them all one after the other because I wouldn't have wanted to wait in between each installment! I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review. These 4 parts make up a single story, they aren't meant to be read separately.

We've always known Dahlia's feelings, but Lucien's have been slowly revealed throughout each book. The depth of them is tested this time, with Dahlia's life being in the balance. The
Melissa Mendoza
Blurb:

Will Lucien
Shaz X
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sacrifice is the fourth and final book in the Laid Bare series by SR Grey, and we finally get to the climax of the series and find out the type of magical creatures that Lucien and his family are. It was not what I was expecting that's for sure, but it definitely suits the story.

To be able to make sense of this novella you will need to have read the previous 3 in the series as it's a continuation. As with the previous books this one is very sexy and Dahlia and Lucien don't hold back when it
Paranormal Books R Us
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Racing against time and Lucien's devious parents Lucien and Dahlia hop a plane to find the only being in the world that can help them get out of the contract his parents put on him. Time is of the essence especially since as long as it is valid Dahlia's life is very much in danger. With his soul basically sold to the Devil and the love of his life on the line there is no limit to what Lucien is willing to do to break that deal.

I certainly did not expect this book to play out the way it did but
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yes! We finally get the conclusion to Lucien and Dahlia’s story, and it was so good!

“I know some of my power remains in you. Don’t think I can’t feel you using it against me? Why would you do such a thing, Dahlia, why?”

“I couldn’t believe I was doing this, taking two men to
Babel
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This serial has certainly been surprising. I could never foresee where the plot would lead or how the characters would cope with each other's feelings.

The conclusion to the 4-novella serial is again full of turns and steamy scenes. I was surprised by the events that reveal Lucien's true nature or the kind of powers he wields.

Sexy, light yet intense, this novella combines entertaining paranormal secrets with a tricky love story, and is perfect for that time when you need something really savoury
Strausbaugh Lesley
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a truly admazing story Sacrifice is the last of the four of the Laid Bare series and continues the story right where it left off in book 3. Dahlia and Lucien were in a forbidden relationship. The odds were stacked against them and they would somehow find a way to be together. They ventured out to meet Dunne and found away they could have the forever lasting love. Dunne and Lucien together found a way to give Dahlia the power to save their lives and relationship from the spell that was cast ...more
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was the final novella in this series. I'm really impressed with the story of Lucien and Daliha. S.R. Grey hooks you in from book one, with the mystery of what Lucian is, and a love story with Daliha.
Well this fourth book wasn't any different. Right from the beginning, when Lucian needs to figure out a way to stay alive and continue as a "non human", this book is action packed!!
I don't want to give away any spoilers ... So on that note all I can say is read the whole series and find out if
Wendy Wright
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sacrifice laid bare #4.
By SR Grey

Reviewed by Wendy for your next hot read

We left Lucien and Delilah on the last leg of their journey to Canada to seek help from Dunne,
A species more powerful than Lucien that I had been outcast from is kind for doing the ultimate betrayal by falling in love with a human, just has Lucien had done with Delilah,
But with everything against them Lucien would find away to hopefully keep them together for the rest of there life's , or sacrifice himself to save
Léatitia Brière
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review*
This is going to be a short review. I LOVED reading this novella so much. I give a full 5 stars!

First, let me say how sad I was to know Sacrifice was the last book of the Laid Bare series. I fell for the characters and the atmosphere instantly just after reading the first chapters. I wanted to know everything about what is Lucien or what would happen between Lucien and Dahlia. This love story is eveyrthing I wanted : realistic and moving
Nikki Reeves
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I have been waiting patiently for the final book for Lucian and Dahlia and Ms. Grey did not disappoint!! This book is everything I hoped it could be and so much more.

Lucian and Dahlia have been through so much. Everyone has set out to destroy their relationship from the start. But Lucian and Dahlia both have always found a way to get around them until now. Lucian wants to sacrifice himself in order to change his destiny and save Dahlia, but she isn’t having that one bit.

Lucian seeks the help
Helen Barnes
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
REVIEWED ON BEHALF OF YOUR NEXT HOT READ
Holy shizzle, this book was HOT! The whole Laid Bare series is rammed full of brilliantly written sex but, Lord, this finale is smokin' and I loved every bit of it.
I didn't anticipate this ending, I have to say, it was a hell of a lot better than I predicted. If it had ended how I expected then it wouldn't have been half as good. I can't believe I didn't pick up on what Lucien was before the answer hit me between the eyes!
Now the whole series is complete I
Corrine Pickering
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Sacrifice - Laid Bare Series Book 4 - S R Grey 4.5 Stars

A great ending to a brilliant short novella series, we find out the mystery behind what Lucian really is. Without spoiling the final part, here we find all the answers and the outcome we are all hoping for, this mixed in with some seriously hot and sexy chemistry.

I loved this paranormal series, even though each one is quite short there are lots of twists and it's never predictable.

Once again S R Grey didn't disappoint, my only
Romance Between The Sheets
Please note this review may contain spoilers.

Lucien and Dahlia head to Canada in the hopes that Dunnea being like Luciencan help them break the hold Lucien's parents have over him, but more importantly, can keep Dahlia safe. Some sexy times ensue and Dahlia is made so powerful that she's able to solve all their problems without any physical harm coming to anyone.

SACRIFICE is the final novella in the Laid Bare series and we finally find out exactly what Lucien is and what Dahlia becomes. To be
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
My top Novella Series Ever!! I have seriously mixed feelings on this Series!! Even though I loved it, I'm crushed that it is over. Lucien and Dahlia's story is so different than anything I've ever read. So many twists and turns that you never see coming, yet it plays out beautifully.

In this last novella we finally learn what Lucien is and how he is so magical. This novella was also even hotter than the first 3!! I didn't think that was possible but S.R. Grey always delivers!
Dahlia also grew as
Tiffany
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books

Yes! We finally get the conclusion to Lucien and Dahlia’s story and it was so good!

So what happens now that Dahlia has some power? Does Lucien have to sacrifice himself to keep her safe? Will she sacrifice herself to protect Lucien? You will have to read and find out! Just know this final volume was HOT! “I couldn’t believe I
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the Laid Bare series from the beginning, and Sacrifice really wrapped it up amazingly well. Dahlia and Lucien started out with flammable chemistry that led to explosively HOT sexy scene goodness, but while fighting all the people who didn't want them together, somewhere they fell in love. Now Lucien is ready to sacrifice his own life for her. The character development has been fantastic for such shorts books. An exciting, sexy, and well written story line has flowed effortlessly. ...more
Amanda
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
All in all this last one was a pretty mellow ending to the series, which isn't bad this series had so many intense moments in the other parts that it was pretty refreshing to see everything go smoothly in this one.
I really enjoyed Dunne in this book and what Dahlia did for him was above anything that she needed to do. I would have like to see more between Selene and Dunne but I was okay with what I got.

As a whole this series intrigued me from the beginning and throughout reading it left me
Jennifer Schultheis
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sacrifice is the fourth book in the Laid Bare serial and the one where we finally get some answers.

Lucien and Dahlia have been through a lot in this series. In this book, Lucien decides the only way to save Dahlia is to sacrifice himself. Luckily they find another way…one that is way more enjoyable.

We also finally find out exactly what Lucien is and Dahlia handles it very well. In fact, she embraces it. I would too if I was Dahlia and had to have the “special treatment” in order to save them.
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Lucien and Dahlia's story is reaching its conclusion. Their lives are in danger and Lucien's parents cannot wait to get their hands on the two of them!

As Lucien tries his best to save and protect Dahlia, he is willing to sacrifice himself. His human side cannot help but protect the woman he loves.

This story has reached a very plausible solution for both Lucien and Dahlia. This has been a paranormal story like no other. No glittering skin, no drinking blood in ecstasy, but a restrained being who
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
This conclusion to the series was fantastic! And was it ever HOT!! Lucien and Dahlia find Dunne who agrees to help them. Let's just say it involved a very sexy threesome remedy. Nice! Dahlia becomes one of them and therefore not only safe from Lucien's parents and the dark side but also a force to be reckoned with. It was nice to see that even though she got all that powered, she retained her human core. It was nice to see that Lucien retained his as well. Now they have centuries together to ...more
Connie
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. This is the conclusion of Lucien and Dahlia’s story and it definitely doesn’t disappoint. A sexy well written paranormal read that grasp your attention from the start of the series. It has action, mystery, twists, hot scenes and love. I would recommend reading the whole series if you like paranormal reads. Overall I really liked the series. Received an ARC copy from author for a honest review.

Jessica Call
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ending to a absolutely amazing series! Talk about the ultimate climatic ending on so many levels! I'm kinda sad to see it end but the journey was so amazing that I can't be sad because it was a crazy lust filled wild ride that I can revisit over and over again! I love how this book played out. It was way better than I could have hoped for! If you haven't read these books yet please don't miss out!
Linda Rimer-Como
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An amazing ending to this exciting series. It is full of twists and turns as Lucian and Dahlia battle for their lives to find their happily ever after. The characters the encounter are intense, have great interactions and add so much to this incredible story line. This is a must read series youdo not want to miss!

Gifted a copy for an honest review.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I have loved each one of these novellas about the love story between Dahlia and Lucien. This one was the best out all of them. It was sexy and it was so much fun to read. There could not have been a better ending to their story than the one we got. I’m sad that this series is over, but so happy I got the chance to read it.

Review done by Cat for Cat's Guilty Pleasure
Nicole Ortiz
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review. An excellent ending to the story. Loved the name cause it tells about the Sacrifice people are willing to make for love. Lucien and Dalian's relationship is still going hot and heavy. I'm sorry to see this story end and the only problem I had was that it was too short and I didn't want it to end.
Kim Motzer reisdorf
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a great conclusion novella to the series. Lucien and Dahlia are heading out of town, but Lucien has a secret. He plans on destroying himself in order to save his love. But then the plot thickens and everything changes. I did not see it coming, but I definitely loved the ending.
Marianna
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm so grateful that I did not have to wait after each book before the next one in the four book series was available. Highly recommended for those who enjoy this genre. I've read nearly every book this author has written and I've yet to find anything I disliked.
Nekeisha Ryce
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was hawt!!!! I love every minute of it and I am glad Lucian and Dahlia got there hea.... What an good read!

• Evie (Mail-Order Brides of the West, #2; McCutcheon Family, #3)

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

S.R. Grey is an Amazon Top 30 and a #1 Barnes & Noble bestselling author. Her bestselling hockey rom-com series, and new football series, feature a different hot player in every story. All of them can be read in any order since they’re interconnected standalones. Other works include the Judge Me Not books, the Promises series, the Inevitability duology, A Harbour Falls Mystery

Laid Bare (4 books)
  • Exposed: Laid Bare (Laid Bare #1)
  • Unveiled: Laid Bare (Laid Bare #2)
  • Spellbound: Laid Bare (Laid Bare #3)