Start by marking “Sinful (Undone, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sinful (Undone, #2)

Sinful

(Undone #2)

I’ve wanted my brother’s best friend, Leo Santoro, for too many years to count.
No matter what I do, he won’t confront the attraction that burns between us.
It’s time to put him behind me once and for all.
I have no choice but to call his bluff.
And then I will walk away.

The last woman I should want is my best friend’s baby sister, Jillian Banks.
No matter what I do, she w
Published November 17th 2015 by Jennifer Dawson Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sinful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinful

NiCoLeTa E.
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
***3,75- 4 "Sinful" stars***

I loved the first book in the "Undone" series... but the second book wasn't what i was expecting!!!
Don't get me wrong!!! I liked this story also but i think that something was missing!!!
I liked both Leo and Jillian, but Michael will always be MY man!!!

But let me take the things from the beginning...

Jillian is Michael's little sister and she was not "too secretely" in love with Leo, her brother's best friend and coworker...
She had thrown herself too many times to Leo
Beverly
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leo Santoro. My brother’s best friend and partner. Object of my lust-filled fantasies.

Oh I am HUGE fan of brother’s best friend books. I have always loved these stories, they are my kryptonite. I have also read a TON of them, but this fresh little twist was super hot. See Jillian is Leo’s best friend’s sister. Usually when I read this stories they all have the same outline, until now.

Leo is a dominant and his best friend is very aware of this fact. I also loved how when Leo did decide to ac
Anna
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this one !

I will be this first to admit that I am a sucker for the brothers best friend storyline .....I loved this one. It had the perfect pace and heart racing moments filled to the brim with swoons and love !!! This was my first book by this author but I am downloading the first book Crave in the next hot minute !!
Cristina
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I got this arc a while a go and for the life of me I have no idea why I haven't picked it up until now. It might be because I knew it involved some BDSM and I've haven't been filling those books lately.

But...

This one was great awesome and it kept me on the edge of my seat bed from the beginning to the end...

description

Jillian and Leo have been dancing around each other for some time now but he seems hell bend on seeing her just as his best friend’s baby sister. So the night she decides it's now or never i
Maya
ARC received via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

BASICS

Love triangle? (view spoiler)
Cheating? (view spoiler)
HEA? (view spoiler)
Any Descriptive Sex w/OW/OM/Ex? (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? Maybe, but not for now.
Rating: -4 stars.
☕️Kimberly
Aug 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jillian Banks is Michael’s little sister. She has been attracted to Michael’s partner Leo Santoro since the men graduated from the academy. She knows Leo is attracted to her but he will not make a move and Jillian has decided she will. I liked Jillian, she is grounded, sincere and intelligent despite the fact she is unsure of her career goals. As strong and confident as she is, there is a vulnerable side to her, and I appreciated how open she was about her feelings.

Leo, poor, poor Leo, I felt so
Elle's Book Blog
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I received an ARC via the publishers at netgalley for an honest review. Thank you!

:: 5 Sinful Stars ::

This book will be published November 17th 2015 (you can preorder now!)

I really, really, really LOVED this book. Although, I have read this storyline countless times, author Jennifer Dawson writes in a way that makes readers not care. Leo is the sexy bad boy cop who needs a submissive woman. Jillian; the sister of Leo’s best friend Michael, has been trying to get with Leo for years, to no a
Vintage
This book and substituting for fourth grade DO NOT go hand in hand. Yikes.

3 almost 4 blazing hot and bad boy stars.
PLOT:

This was something else. Jillian has had a crush on Leo for years. Chemical reaction when they first met, but unfortunately he's her brother's best friend so he has intentionally frozen her out. She makes a last ditch effort to get him at her brother's birthday party. She lays it on the line and he rejects her. She is very up front that this is it for her. She's moving on. Leo
Ivy Deluca
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
description
Two for two : This is the second Jennifer Dawson book I’ve tried in the past couple of months and the second one I’ve really liked. I went into this story blind, as I didn't realize it was part of a series, but I was not lost or in need of reading the first one to enjoy this book. Note: Of this trio of friends (Leo, Michael and Brandon) I found myself desperately intrigued with Brandon and I want his story soon. Pretty please?

Back to this story - I love that Ms. Dawson can work a well establish
Coco.V
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/21/2018)!💝

I really enjoyed this second installment in the Undone series about Jillian Banks (Michael’s sister from Crave) and Leo Santoro who happen to be also Michael’s best friend and co-worker. Jillian is 28 years old and she has wanted Leo for too many years to count. He is the object of her lust-filled fantasies and she tried over the year a variety of ways to seduce him. But each time Leo rejected her and continued to treat her as his best friend’s little sister.
Emily
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jillian Banks knows there is no turning back, she has been rejected enough by her long time crush Leo Santoro but now she is letting him know she is done. She understands Leo's hesitancy of getting involved because he is her brother's best friend, but she also knows he wants her as much as she wants him.

Leo wants Jillian but as much as she thinks she knows him, she has no clue about his darker side. When he realizes he is about to lose her he makes his move and he plans to push her as any domina
Melanie A.
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!! I think the first scenes of the book at the bar were a ten star read. It was so wholly satisfying to read about a strong woman who was putting her foot down, but who was still vulnerable at the same time. And the rest of the story didn't disappoint in any way. It's not easy to portray a character as submissive while still retaining her independence, fire, and self-respect, but Ms. Dawson pulls it off effortlessly. A wonderful read.
taveena kade
I am a HUGE HUGE of brother’s best friend books, so when I found out this was one I immediately started reading it. I really don’t much to say other than it’s good. You really can’t go wrong with books like this. And I wish someone would sing me Beatles songs outside my window too;)
Nicole
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, arcs
* ARC provided via Netgalley in exchange for honest review *

4,5 Sinful stars from me
Well what can i say about this book mmm...it was AMAZING and FUN!!!
I really enjoyed this book and i have to say i liked it a little bit more than
Crave..(don't get me wrong i loved Michael's and Layla's story but Jillian's and
Leo's story was more my type!!)

Now let's talk about the characters...
"Leo" Sexy,Alpha men and Stubborn a lot!!!
He wants her but keeps himself away from her (he is the way he his becau
Danielle
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Undone series by Dawson and wow it's definitely different then her other series that's for sure.
Since this is the first book I have read in this series I expected to be lost but thank god I wasn't.

In this new series Dawson branches out with 3 guys who are very much dominate. In this book Jillian is tired of lusting after her brothers best friend Leo. It's time for her to either get the guy or move on but what she doesn't know is that Leo kinda has a thing for her
Samantha
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
If your life-long crush had a secret life would you still follow him??

Such is the dilemma for Jillian Banks. She's always crushed on/lusted after/loved her brother's best friend, Leo Santoro, but she's giving him just one more chance to take her on or she's walking away. Leo craves Jillian, but knows that she's just an innocent when it comes to his depraved needs and he won't taint her, nor can he change to be the man she perceives him to be.

Get ready to dive head first into a whirlwind of lust
XxTainaxX
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Leo's best friend's little sister Jillian is all he's ever wanted but he has this other side of him that he's not sure she would be able to accept. She is going to give him one more shot and walk away for good to move on with her life. She pushes the right buttons and Leo succumbs to the lure but what she thought she wanted isn't necessarily what she gets. There's more to her that she hasn't discovered. Leo is one sexy alpha dude and this book is scorching hot.

ARC received in exchange for an hon
Lisa
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I hated to see this one end. Just like the first. I enjoyed the characters and hope she continues telling their stories. I am very curious about Gwen and Brandon...(I think they would be an interesting story). Plus Jilli's roommate. I swear there is a story there as well. Keep it up Jennifer! I have waited a long time to read this one. I can't wait to read what you do next in book 3.
Symone
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Although this is book 2 in the Undone series I have not read book 1 and the events in Sinful actually happen before the Crave storyline so no harm done by reading book 2 first.

I totally dig the older brothers best friend romance and this one packs a punch. Jillian has wanted Leo since the first time they met but he sees her as his best friends little sister and therefore she is off limits.

Jillian throws down one more attempt persuade Leo that she is perfect for him and it works - kinda.

Jillian
Cassidy
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book and I didn’t like this book. That’s why I gave it a 3.5/5 star rating. Going into this book, I really thought I was going to enjoy this book. I have heard good things about it. The one thing I really didn’t like was Jillian. She was kind of annoying to me. I did like the fact this was a best friend’s sister romance, I like stories like that, but I just did not enjoy this one.
Kristina Applegate
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jillian Banks has been pining over her brother’s best friend, Leo Santoro, for too long and it’s time for her to go big or go home. Dressing up to the nines, Jillian is ready to give Leo a run for his money, and she walks to her brother’s party with a purpose and a sexy sway of her hips. She knows that he can feel the chemistry between them and she knows that he wants her too, but he just won’t take that step, Leo is holding back and it’s driving Jillian crazy. She’s going to walk right up to Le ...more
Wattle
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it

Plot: Jillian has been after Leo for years but he has spurned her advances; and she has decided she’ll give it one more shot, before calling it quits and moving on forever. She knows there’s something there, but what she doesn’t know is that he’s hiding a rather large part of his life and neither of them are sure if she’s ready to face it.

My Thoughts: I…would pr
Lisa
E-ARC received thanks to CrushStar Multimedia LLC and Netgalley.

I was actually set on giving this a 3 the first time I finished it, but I reread it again last night and changed my mind.

Although I love Crave more out of the two, Sinful is still pretty great. Jennifer Dawson can do sexual tension like nobody's business (I'm still not over The Name of the Game btw; SO GOOD, THAT ONE), and she didn't disappoint with this one.

We only got glimpses of Leo and Jillian in the first book, so I was prett
Cristina
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm-romance

But...

Becky
Feb 25, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Well I'm at a loss as how to review this book, I do enjoy romances with friends falling for their best friends sibling. So I took a chance on this for 99¢… I should not have. It started out good but then the author had to mess it up by throwing bdsm concepts in that weren't relevant to the story, nor done well. Then it got creepy and then just sad. This had potential had she stayed on track with her premise and not try to be like so many out there by throwing bdsm thinking more people will enjoy ...more
Melissa
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love!!!! Hott, hott, HOTT!!!!! I enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed Crave. Possibly even more so. Im guessing the next book will be about Brandon? I hope so. 5++++ stars!!!!
Stacy
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, feel-good
Wow! I need a cold shower after reading this book.

What a great prequel to Crave, and hopefully a segway to another book. Brandon needs a happy ever after.
The Nutbarn
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've been in a book drought and needed something to save me. I wanted something fun, flirty, and fast paced. This book had it all. I started it yesterday evening and finished it sometime after midnight. I didn't complete it all in one sitting. My life is still way too chaotic for that! I wanted to though.

The two main characters are Leo and Jillian. They are perfect foils for each other. He is measured, methodical and manly. She is flighty, fiesty, and unafraid of her feminity. They have a kind
Sonja Schultz
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
oh boy what a book LOL yeah this story is great. I'm always a sucker for younger sisters and their older brother's best friends or best friends stories in general because it gives the book an establishment to work with. When the characters have already got a good connection and then fall in love out makes the live story real, in a way its different than your average romance.

I loved this book because between the characters there is nothing off-putting or weird about them which made things sexy a
Carey Fletcher
I absolutely loved this book! We get introduced to the world of dominance and submission through the eyes of Jillian. She's determined to either force Leo's hand into a relationship with her or to walk away from him for good. Force his hand she does! Her last attempt is done in a way that he has to try a relationship with her. Much to her shock, there's much more to Leo than meets the eye. There's some happy times, some hot sexy times, and some sad times all along the way to a happy ever after. ...more
  • Wait! (Oxley College #3)
  • Langston's Daughters (The Lockwood Legacy, #1)
  • The Holdout
  • Blind Pass (The Dartmouth Cobras, #0.5)
  • Dirty Deeds (Likely Story, #1)
  • Burning For Her Kiss (Serpent's Kiss, #1)
  • Her Perfect Game (Hot & Nerdy, #2)
  • Resistor (Off the Record #2)
  • Awakened by the Wolf (The Wahyas of Walker’s Run #1)
  • Mirror Deep
  • The Christmas Truce (The Original Sinners, #0.9)
  • Love and Other Games (A Very Sexy Short Story Collection)
  • Just Pru
  • Immortal Protector (The Immortals, #1)
  • Everything Bared (Six-Alarm Sexy, #2)
  • True Divide (True, #3)
  • Call on Me (Loving on the Edge, #8)
  • If It Drives (Market Garden #7)
Jennifer Dawson is the author of the popular Something New series, spicy, small town romance released with Kensington, and pens the dark and edgy contemporary romance series Undone.

Jennifer Dawson grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and graduated from DePaul University with a degree in psychology. She met her husband at the public library while they were studying. To this day she still maintains sh

Undone (4 books)