Start by marking “Harmony's Healing (Downtown, #2)” as Want to Read:
Harmony's Healing (Downtown, #2)

Harmony's Healing

(Downtown #2)

*WARNING- This book contains explicit language and sex. Intended for 18yrs+ only.*

*This is book 2 in the Downtown Series*

Danny Jay, lead guitarist of the hottest new band, JINKS has found himself fighting for control in his own life. He can’t control his father’s choices, the sister he blames for his abandonment or his best friend dating his sister. It’s the ultimate bet
Published August 22nd 2015 by Shattered Tours Publishing (first published August 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Harmony's Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harmony's Healing

D.C. Renee
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So many surprises I didn't see coming! And so many questions answered!

Even though I wanted to punch Danny for being an idiot 90% of the time, I also felt bad for him. So much crap dumped on him all at once. I'd be bitter too! But then he figured it all out & it worked out in the end.

Harmony was so sweet & caring. And she put everyone else first - her sister, Danny.

Great characters! Great story!
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying the boys of JINKS and can't wait to dive into Melody's book.
Melissa Ann PA
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Harmony’s Healing by T.J. West has got to be the best book of this series so far and that is saying a lot because the other two books were outstanding. You have to read this book who wouldn’t want to read about sexy rockers as they find their true love in life and this journey into rock stardom. You have Danny and Harmony who have so much chemistry that you can’t help but be pulled into their story. It’s great to see the differences and similarities between the way that Danny and Harmony grew up ...more
Theresa Clarke
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have a new obsession and it is the Downtown series by T.J. West. This second book in the series is simply amazing. I could not put it down and stayed up all night just to finish. The combination of Danny Jay and Harmony are electrifying. They only show 5 but I give this book 100 stars and is a must read for anyone who loves a good rocker romance. I am very impatiently waiting for the next in this absolutely HOT series.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book two in the Downtown series. This story was my favourite so far in the series.

This is Danny and Harmonys story. My heart broke for these two especially Danny. Both are haunted by the past and afraid of getting hurt again.

I felt the angst was stepped up a few notches in this story. A really great read. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Renee Mccleary
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Drama Filled Rockstar Book!

I loved the chemistry and connection that Danny and Harmony had together. Although enjoyed most of the story, it had a little too much drama for me. I wish it would have had more scenes of Harmony and Danny because thier scenes were sweet and very hot. Overall a good book and If you like Rockstar books I would recommend it!!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

This was book two of the series following a short novella in between books 1 and this one. I felt this story was the natural next story to be told. Toward the end of book 1, Forbidden Faith, we learned that Danny was actually Faith's older brother that she knew nothing about. Harmony was the new hire at Faith's hotel that Faith immediately saw potential in to be something more. At a party held at Faith's hotel Danny got drunk and revealed that they were related and then shortly after passed out.
Marissa
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

In book two of the series, we find lead guitarist Danny Jay fighting feelings of betrayal when his best friend and band mate Lucky’s girlfriend turns out to be his half sister that he never knew existed. All he knew he was abandon at five from his father for another mistress and end up marrying her and had a family. Bitter for being abandon and that his mom had two work two jobs to make ends meet while his dad became richer.

For Harmony life turned when she was ten and her p
Lynn Smith
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Daniel Jay is dealing with his past. His best friend is in love with his sister Faith. One of the people he blames for his father leaving when he was five. He holds on to his anger. It is who he is. Harmony Kruse works with Faith in her hotel as a party planner. When Daniel gets drunk and passes out one night. She has him taken to a room and watches over him. She feels drawn to him. Daniel wants Harmony but he doesn't think he will ever have her. When Harmony agrees to play along with Wayne in o ...more
DJ Sakata
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

“She may look innocent and angelic on the outside, but what I just discovered is… she’s made of steel.”

“I can’t tell what he’s thinking. He either wants to come running into my arms, or he wants to chop me up into tiny pieces. He’s such a mystery – he scares me. Yet, at the same time, he doesn’t.”

“It’s hard to see what’s right in front of your face when you are full of anger.”

My Review:

Angst is not my favorite thing, but if it is one of yours – you will be ecstatic with this boo
Ink Angels  Book Blog
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ink Angels Book Blog received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I absolutely love this series. TJ West has a way of making the stories and characters fit perfectly together, giving each book it's own little unique twists and turns. This series has made me love TJ West's work and I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.

I had no idea what to expect from this story because West did not offer any insight on these two characters in the previous books but, Harmony and Danny's s
Mayra Statham
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I seriously enjoyed reading Danny and Harmony's story. I enjoyed reading the twists and turns that took place throughout the book. Danny is a very hurt man. Hurt by the past, his father's abandonment, it all feels too much to him when his half sister and who in his mind blames for his fathers abandonment is back in his everyday life, now he also feels like he's lost his best friend.

Harmony has been through a journey and a half. This poor girl has had to do so much after the death of her parents
Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
Tiffany did it yet again! I absolutely loved and adored the story of Harmony and Danny. Couldn't stop reading, that's how good it was! I laughed, cried and really had tears in my eyes. A heartfelt romance story that grips you. So many emotions going into it, in both their stories. The book was very well written and I really believe that this series is even better than the Rain series, that I also loved. The author gets better each time and she's become one of my favourites out there, books you j ...more
Romance
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Danny Jay blew me away!!!

I was so unsure about him in book 1, I questioned him but now see what his issues were and my heart hurt for him. What T.J. West did with his story is truly amazing and beautiful.

Love has not timeline and no boundaries. We fall when its our time and it is up to us to feed that love. We will always find a way back to our love, our heart will always guide us back to its other half. That is exactly what happened to Danny.

But before he got to his other half; he had so much
Kristy Hamilton
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got my hands on an ARC from the author for an honest review...
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
So the cover model is just super hot and TJ West really uses him as an inspiration for her main character Danny.
Danny is part of the band JINKS. He and his best friend Lucky (Lucas) But Danny found out some things that he didn't like and started going down hill because he didn't understand them. The night that things came out Danny decided to drink..
Harmony came from a background that left her being raised by her ol
Teresa Sewell
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I am becoming an obsessed fan girl with T.J. West but I love her more and more with each book I read! Harmony's Healing was an amazing read! This is the second book in The Downtown Series. it is a stand alone but Forbidden Faith should be read first.
In Harmony's Healing we meet Danny, the second member of the San Diego band Jinks. Danny is angry and holds the hurt from his childhood very close to his heart. Especially since he feels like it is being "thrown in his face" daily.
Harmon
Cassandra
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omfg. You know when you anticipate a follow up book and have high expectations and it disappoints you. Well this book blew my damn mind and expectations. This series just keeps getting better and better. So much so I can't wait for book 3. This book didn't have your typical rocker/ groupie hook ups. This was about deep emotional bond that you have with that someone special.
Danny and Harmony give you this hope that no matter your past or your struggles the right person for you will be strong eno
Melissa
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Rockin' Stars!
This author is just so good! I am trying to write this without totally fan-girling but it's very difficult, but I will try to reign myself in long enough to share my thoughts with you. This is the first book that I've read by this author and while it can be read as a standalone, I am always wary about starting a series after the beginning. My wariness was for naught. I loved the writing, the plot, the characters, the angst,the chemistry, and the wide array of emotions that this r
Beth  Diaz
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Danny Jay has felt betrayed and by people he loved for a long time so he has decided no steady girlfriend is the best approach for him. But what will happen when a gorgeous girl by the name Harmony comes dancing his way, and taking care of him after he gets completely drunk at her boss's party. He wants nothing to do with her, but it proves to be to dangerous as Danny can't get her out of his mind. What is he to do.

Harmony's rules of no attachment come from a whole different experience in life.
Screaming Mimi
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'll be completely honest with you I hated Danny in Forbidden Faith, he was a complete jerk to his sister, and I really wanted Lucky to kick his butt. After seeing where he's coming from, his wounded heart, and the way he is with Harmony, my heart melted for him. He's complex, so many layers to understand how he ticks which makes him even more intriguing. Harmony is just this beautiful girl with a huge heart, needing someone to show it to. She sees through his bullcrap and takes him for exactly ...more
For the Love of Books
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book despite it taking me a little while to get into it. This is probably my fault for not having read book 1. However, once I connected with the characters I was caught book, line and sinker. I loved Danny, even his grumpy ways were endearing because I knew he had a past that was causing him trouble. Harmony, on the other hand, is a breath of fresh air. She also has a sad past but she hasn't let it define her. Can she help Danny to heal in a similar fashion. I wish we saw more li ...more
Misty Simmons
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow Author TJ West you have delivered yet another beautiful story! Just when you are in a book slump, all you need to please pick up one of T J West books so you can have a book hangover! I loved how TJ West took two totally different characters and filled your heart with each personality! The story of Harmony and Danny will pull you in, making want more and not wanting to put this book down! Their story will show readers no matter your past, you can overcome anything when you open your mind and ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy in exchange for an honest review.

I love the alternating POV's in a book and this author has a way of making it so much more. I really loved the main characters. This is a book filled with angst and I just love stories like this, I love a book that can keep me intrigued. The hurt and pain are felt so deeply, I was afraid we may not get a HEA, but I was happy the way it ended. I look forward to reading more of this author's work.

Review done by Cat for Cat's Guilty Pleasure
DrivenbyBooks
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh Tiffany did it once again, love her books! This series is really becoming one of my favourites and it just gets better and better. The story of Danny and Harmony, I loved them together and they made each other better! I cried and laughed while reading this hot sweet romance. Absolutely a must read series! Can't wait to read the next one in this series. Very well written and the author just draws you in. Definitely would recommend it.
Dawn Sullivan
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am loving the Downtown Series by TJ West! Book 2, Harmony's Healing, is Danny and Harmony's story. I love everything about this book. Who wouldn't love a sexy rockstar? I have to say, Danny is one of my favorites. Hot, moody, bad boy. Love everything about him! This has quickly become on of my top loved series. If you are looking for a series that will pull you in from the start and make you want more, then I highly recommend this one!
Carol
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Harmony's Healing

Two lost souls, fighting so much, Harmony trying so desperately to help Danny accept, Faith, and his birth dad! So many emotions, feeling lied to, hurt feelings, laughter, humor,drama, new journeys, great story, new love, learning to love and trust again. Lots of learning, developing relationships, trust friends, so loved their story, looking forward to bk. 3.❤❤
The Wandering Bookaholic
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Angela McMasters
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow. Danny and Harmony's story was truly an eye-opening read. From hard times, lies, betrayal to love and forgiveness. I cried from the intense feelings I experienced. She really has a way of making a story come to life. I recommend this book to everyone that has ever fought for love. I can honestly say T.J. West is now one of my favorite authors and I cannot wait to exerience what else she has to offer.
Andrea Britton
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh Danny Boy!! Yum! Swoon!! Harmony' s Healing is my favorite of all!! I love the characters and the story keeps you so entwined that you can't put the book down!

Harmony and Danny have it rough but lies hold them from one another. Harmony has some secrets and Danny has some anger within him. Together these two are so hot but things are not smooth between them. You will love the push and pull. I did.
Go one click and find out if Harmony can heal Danny!!

Highly recommended!! Loved it!!
Carrie Sponaugle
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so drawn in from the beginning!!!! Ms West has done it again this 5 star rating just has it all suspense,music,different characters you just instantly bond with, the kind you feel like you actually miss once your done reading. It has love lots of love friendship and of course the HOT STEAMY SEX!!!!!! I definitely recommend reading this series!!!!!!
« previous 1 3 next »
International Best Selling Author in the Rock Music category
I'm a mother of two amazing kids, a lover of reading, watching tons of ridiculous TV shows, a passion in designing book covers and anything to do with designing on the computer. I have a love hate relationship with bread when going out to eat; a dreamer of exotic islands, would love to travel to faraway places, such as the Caribbean or Au

Downtown (3 books)
  • Forbidden Faith (Downtown, #1)
  • My Melody (Downtown, #3)