Start by marking “All That I Am (Men of Monroe #1)” as Want to Read:
All That I Am (Men of Monroe #1)

All That I Am

(Men of Monroe #1)

A kickass home décor boutique – tick
A sassy mouth and absolutely no filter – tick
A wall so strong no man could ever tear it down - tick, tick, tick!

Or so I thought.

Until I meet Detective Ben Hunt, the owner of exquisite blue eyes, a god-like physique and a seductive smirk that makes me weak at the knees. He charges into my life like a force of nature. No matter how hard I
Published May 20th 2017

Paige
May 23, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 "Alpha and Sass" Stars

All That I Am was a fun and sexy standalone from Rachel Brookes. Sasha and Ben have a building relationship so full of sexual tension that it burst right through the page. Sasha is a fun and outgoing, independent business owner who likes her life. But when Detective Ben Hunt bursts into her family's bar, she wants him to do more than order drinks. And as she gets to know the reason he's in town, she realizes she needs him more than she would like to admit.

Ben was an ul
Catarina
4 Sassy Stars

Sasha is a décor shop owner, with a lot of walls and co-owns one of the town’s bar with her brother. Enter Detective Ben, settled on solve some issues happening in the town and possibly demolish some of Sasha’s walls in the process.

description

If you like a solid romance book, sweet, emotional, with some action and just enough steam this is definitely a good reading. It flows easily, it has its funny moments and I just love a nice development to a romance story and this book has it. It can be
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Brooke's is back!

I feel like I have been waiting ages to get any words by this author.

Ben & Sassy, Sasha.

After her child hood left her heart broken, Sasha's determined to never give her heart to a man. She has a great career, amazing friends, and is living her life the way she sees fit. I loved Sasha she was bold, fierce, and instantly a favorite character of mine. I think we all have a Sasha in us. She meets Ben the sexy detective. The attraction is undeniable, you can feel the te
Raine
Fell short for me

This was recommended as a book similar to Kristen Ashley, but I felt that it fell flat for me. Yes, there was a sassy heroine and an alpha male heer, but it was just shoved in my face instead of being subtle about it. Sasha was called sassy by one of the secondary characters and even named her decorating store Sass. AND she constantly called Ben an alpha male AT LEAST once every chapter!

The plot was good, the characters were good too, but I think the author was trying too hard
Missy's Book World
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Rachel Brookes and it certainly won't be my last! I loved this book it is now one of my favorites. The Sasha and Hunt were so good together it wasn't just about sex between them. The side characters were so funny I loved Gigi and Austin. I found my self laughing so many times while reading this book. Hunt is super Alpha which I loved. But he had a gentle side when it came to her. It also had dual POV which in my opinion is way better. Ben Hunts family is super awesome. ...more
Monica Graves (nightreads)
Shelves: read-in-2017, arcs
4.5-5!

So, so good! I've been looking forward to Ben's story ever since he was introduced in Rachel's other series. And it didn't disappoint! I know we were all waiting for the infamous hair grips (as shown on the cover) but I think my favorites were the neck kisses! Everything these characters went through made the story that much more intense, both emotionally and physically. Rachel definitely delivered with this book and to say that I'm excited for the rest of the Men of Monroe is an understa
Hanna's Book Obsession
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is one of the Best Romance book I have read this year!! I Love Ben and Sasha so much!! This book was off the charts Amazing!! I am in love with Ben Hunt you guys he is so wonderful so swoon worthy!! Ben Hunt has my heart!! He is up there with the Addicted/Calloway Sister’s Men and if you know me you know I LOVE them!! This Book was all around Wonderful and so Swoon Worthy!! You guys Need to pick this baby up!

Sasha and Ben go through a lot in this book!

Sasha had her life turned upside down w
Jan
4.5 SASSY STARS

Fan me down, phew, Ben Hunt, ladies hold on to your knickers.

All That I am is long overdue, It feels like forever since I read a book by Rachel Brookes and the wait was so worth it.

Ben is a detective and Sasha Hamilton is a part bar owner with her brother and store owner.

Ben is bossy, hot and all Alpha whereas Sasha also named Sassy is well, shes full of Sass hence her nickname and together they are a perfect match all Ben has to do is get Sasha out of her commitment phobia.

Al
Kelly
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
All That I Am is the first book I've read by Rachel Brookes, and I really enjoyed it. It was a fun read with some drama/suspense towards the end, this drama had been building up the entire way through the book.

Sasha is one Sassy female! (hence the nickname she's given of Sassy). Our main male character Ben, is the definition of bossy alpha. There were lots of fireworks involved with these 2 coming together, Ben - who knows what he wants and is determined to get it, and Sasha, who is trying to av
Kate Hastings
HELLO MEN OF MONROE!

Late to the party I know, but this is my first Rachel Brookes read and I loved everything about it.

A contemporary romance read, I knew within the first few pages I was going to love this story, the characters and the writing.

I was instantly at home with Sasha as the heroine and felt like I was with a friend - sharing secrets, gossip & laughs. Sassy (literally and figuratively), smart, sexy & strong - she's my favourite type of contemporary heroine. The things out of h
Love N. Books
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
ellie's $0.02:

Ah. Rachel Brookes. So good to have you back. And oh how I've missed your storytelling. It has to be just like riding a bike, because this writing and storytelling was smooth and flawless.

Rachel comes back into the book world with a bang with Ben and his alphaness and Sassy Sasha. Two opposites that definitely attract. And that attractiveness and chemistry sizzles right off the pages of this one.

Just enough angst and mystery to keep you guessing on the side story of these two bangi
Brianna Maddox
Where do I even start!? I absolutely adore this book and Rachel as an author. I've read 2 of her others; Be My December and Be My Temptation (which Ben, our MC will appear in!!!!). I was so excited to see this book and to get my hands on it. Ben was literally everything. SOO swoon-worthy. I can just gush all day about him. He's literally the BEST...

Such a page turner filled with intense scenes. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet; because you just need to read it. ;) You only need that cover to
Tash
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Rachel Brookes always holds a special place in my heart. Ever since I read Be My December was introduced to her words and characters. I said then , that was a superb book and nothing will change that fact. All That I Am is a different sort of book and deserves its own praise for its beautiful story and the fact we get a tale that is full of twists and turns that leaves you wanting more by
Selma
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 - 4.5 stars

I've been anxiously awaiting this book for a very long time. I have missed Rachel Brookes writing - her entertaining stories and intriguing and lovable characters. She didn't disappoint with All That I Am - book #1 in the highly anticipating Men of Monroe series. It features a kick-ass heroine, with a sassy mouth and sinful body but serious abandonment issues and a sexy hero, who is protective and bossy and whose life drastically changes when a spitfire crosses his way.

Sasha is the
Sejla
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 to 4.5 sassy stars

Gosh how I missed Rachel Brooke's words! Since the moment she announced that she is writing about the Men of Monroe I was excitedly waiting for this book to be released. And let me tell you it was worth the wait! All That I am was a beautifully written and enthralling story full of twists and turns that gripped me from the start and didn't let me go until the end. The best thing about this book is that we don't only get a kick-ass, sassy heroine and a sexy, swoon-worthy hero.
Derna
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I remember writing in my review for Be My Temptation (The Crawford Brothers #2) and saying….. Let me just take a moment to talk about Ben Hunt from the snippet that we get of him, it was just enough to leave a lasting impression. I know that I’m going to love him and his alpha ways. I can’t wait for his book.”

Well, after finishing All That I Am the first book in Rachel’s new Men of Monroe series I have to say I wasn’t disappointed. Detective Ben Hunt is pure alpha, he is domineering, sweet, coc
Andi Isack
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing

"Ben was my calm, and I was his chaos."

Don't judge a book from its cover!!!! Well this is THE EXCEPTION! From the first time I saw it, I loved it! One of my favorite!!!! I have been a bit jealous of the gorgeous Blondie, not only because of her beautiful hair, but especially for that hug. It looks so real, so tight, so good, so sexy!!!!! I crave for it!!!!! But what is beyond that STUNNING cover? An amazing story, sexy as hell. This book will hooked you from the first page. Why? If I tell you th
ItaPixie
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

I have seen all the author's struggles to deliver a satisfying story and I'm glad she finally set these characters free because All That I Am was a good and enjoyable read.

Sasha and Ben relationship is hot since their first encounter,there is never a dull moment in their lives. They are both bullheaded and strong willed,I loved their bantering and their romantic chatters.

I can't wait to read the next book in the series to meet again these characters and their varied group of friends.

Copy kind

Ashley
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Brookes has this amazing ability to create characters that quickly make you fall in love with them, and then make you wish you were part of the book. Ben, a delicious, sexy pure alpha in every way and Sasha, a beautiful bombshell who you would want as a best friend. Bring those two together and you have one unbelievably sexy, romantic, suspenseful and the beginning of a series I can't wait to continue!
Amanda White
Pretty good

Don't let the three stars fool you, I did like this book. The characters were interesting and I liked the side characters and the small town setting. There were some twists, some sad moments where I wanted to cry and some action scenes that had me gripping the kindle.

My issues for not giving it more stars was some of the editing (spelling and grammar, repeated or missing words/wrong words) and for me personally there was a bit too much inner-monologue. As in, too many instances of th
Emma Johnston
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting so long on this book, probably felt longer than it actually was. Purely down to how much I love Rachel and her words!

Ben is the most alpha man I have ever read and I fell in love with him before we even formally met him in the book. Ben and Sasha were totally meant to be together and I'm so glad their story turned out the way it did.

I am totally in love with this couple and I for one and majorly excited for the next one!

5 starts from Ever Growing Book Obsession blog
Kayleigh Deal
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rachel has done it again another amazing book! I loved Ben! Swoon! The dual POV was perfect! Crazy john and Gigi! I loved them! As well as all the other characters I can't wait to see what else this series brings and what happens with all the gang getting there HEA this book didn't disappoint! Love love LOVED IT 💜💜
Innergoddess_Booklover
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Rachel Brookes you have outdone yourself. This book was simply amazing and I loved it from beginning to end. There are no real words to describe on all the emotions I went thru while reading All That I Am . Just know know that Ben and Sasha are hot and sexy and ben is all mine .
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
All That I Am (Men of Monroe Book 1)
Rachel Brookes

Finished! Holy shit! Why didn’t I read this age ago, so freaking good! I loved it all, even when I was crying! ❤

Ben Hunt, and Sasha Hamilton… Be still my beating heart! I was am still speechless at how much I loved this story, Sasha and Ben’s story is one for everyone, it is seriously beautiful. Once Ben sets his mind to something he wants, he goes after it at full throttle. I laughed with them, cried with them and fell in love with them.

Thi
Victoria
May 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: scribd-read
2.0 RATING- This may be one of those books that everyone else enjoys but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. It seems like the author may have been influenced by Kristan Ashley - which I have no problem with- but if you go into this thinking this is going to be a KA stand in, you're likely to be disappointed.

The heroine and her girl posse are all extremely immature. It was so annoying. Then we have the "bad guy". He went from being an annoying overly handsy childhood neighbor to Uber bad g
Jenny
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This cover is amazing. So perfectly Ben and Sasha.

I wasn't expecting this to be a little bit of a crime novel along with romance. Yes, Ben is a detective but there was a twist and story of this that was a long drawn out case!

I enjoyed the overall story and connection between the two but there was so much of this book that felt like another author - even using wording that is very classic and annoying hers.

Sure, alpha males and hurt girls aren't a new formula but there was just something to thi
Book Maniac Forever
It feels like I’d been waiting for All That I Am forever. I’ve been a fan of Rachel Brookes since Just Breathe and was really eager about this new series. This long wait was so worth it! This book was as fantastic as I was expecting. Bursting with sass, fun, passion and heart, All That I Am is a complete winner.

Sasha Hamilton owns a home décor boutique and living the single life. It’s all she wants! But everything changes when enters in her life the embodiment of tall, dark and handsome: Detecti
Amy
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Nothing else existed but the two of us. The world could be spinning out of control, Yet all I saw him. All I felt was him."

"He said my mouth could make a man do anything--well, his eyes could make the most stubborn woman want to lose all sense of control."

"Give me the keys to your heart, Sweetheart. You won't regret it. Let me get in there and start clearing out the hurt. I don't want to keep losing you."

"Treat him right, and he will give you the fucking world, and so much more."

Oh, how I have
David Maher
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Sasha was abandoned by her mother when she was 15. One morning she was sent off to school just like any other day, and that night she came home to a house that barely contained any trace her mother had ever been there.

At least she had her Dad, broken though he might have been by those events. He stood by her and loved her as much as any parent could ... before he died.

And she had her brother, her champion, her protector who dropped out of college and abandoned his own dreams in favor of helping
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN EVERY WAY!!!!!

I have waited for this book for what felt like forever but I can honestly tell you the wait was so worth it!!! Rachel Brooke's is by far one of my absolute favourite authors and I have loved everyone of her books....but I have to say All that I Am is at the top.....from the very beginning this book had me feeling for Sasha, my heart broke for this 15 year old girl, Sasha is undoubtedly a brilliant heroine in the book, I absolutely love the mouth on her and the
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Day (Hero Society, #2)
  • Double Trouble (Wallflowers Series #2)
  • Cockloft
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Bright Midnight
  • Love, Untamed (Discovering Love #1)
  • Jordan's Shadow
  • One Shot
  • Strung
  • Bet You Can't (Unlikely, #1)
  • Detour
  • Falling Sweetly (Starling Falls, #2)
  • My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life, #1)
  • Pierce My Heart (Women of Willowbrook, #1)
  • Clean Lines (Cedar Tree #4)
  • Finding Serenity (Unexpected Love #2)
  • Night Fox (Hey Sunshine, #2)
  • Double Betrayal (Surviving #3)
Rachel Brookes is from the east coast of Australia and writes angst ridden love stories with a pinch of craziness, a dash of drama, a cup of romance, and a bucketload of sexiness. With five novels currently published, she is constantly writing and getting ready to release her next hero and heroine into the world. An avid reader, Rachel can often be found with her kindle in her hand, and getting lo ...more

Men of Monroe (2 books)
  • My Only Reason
“I choked on the air I'd just sucked in and swung around in disbelief. "What did you just say?"
"Me and the whole PD heard about your wet bra, so I'm assuming your panties are wet too.”
1 likes