Start by marking “The Silent Violent Few” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
The Silent Violent Few

Alabama Crowne was confident, successful, and ambitious. As the youngest partner at Pierce Publicity, Alabama’s business driven life was perfect. She thought she had everything a woman could ask for until the day she interfaced with Cash Zachary Calloway III, a handsome stranger who had a very dark secret.

After she is continuously sought out by Cas
Published December 10th 2014 by Vaughanland Ink

To ask other readers questions about The Silent Violent Few, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Silent Violent Few

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Lou
Mar 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Disclaimer: I received a free ecopy as part of this blog tour in exchange for nothing more than an honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.

~This book contains adult content! Recommended for 16+ readers.~

Let me start by saying that I was pleasantly surprised by this book. When I agreed to read and review as part of this tour I had never heard of either the book or the author! But I signed up regardless.

The storyline is good, it's been thought about an
Virginia Garcia
Oct 25, 2015
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Grayer Vaughan is the author of “The Vaughan Chronicles” series, which the first book, “Magnolia Like the Flower” is out now with Tate Publishing LLC.

Beginning at 11 years old, Grayer began training in sport Karate as her parents wanted her to be able to defend herself against bullying in school. She began studying under 9th Dan Master Richard Dixon, learning Japanese Goju, which is Taekwondo, Kem