Start by marking “Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters #5)” as Want to Read:
Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters #5)

Some Kind of Perfect

(Calloway Sisters #5)

Epilogue Novel of the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series

Falling in love was just the beginning.

The conclusion to the epic 10-book series about the unbreakable strength of family, friendship, and love.

Lily and Lo are back one final time. Childhood best friends and soul mates.

Ryke and Daisy are back one final time. Wild risk takers and flirty adventurers.

Connor and Rose are ba
Published May 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Some Kind of Perfect, please sign up.
Samantha McNulty
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters #5)
Christy
5+ stars!

photo F75E3A05-7624-4919-8D7F-CF69322454B8_zpsbl6hdoly.jpg
Falling in love was just the begining

I’m not ready to say goodbye. I’m just not. THIS is my FAVORITE series. Not one of my favorites, my absolute favorite. So reading the end of it is bittersweet. I laughed, I cried, I cried some more. Some tears were sad, most were happy. There is no other series like this. No set of characters I feel so much for. The title for this book is epic because it truly is Some Kind of Perfect. 10+ years worth of an epilogue for Lo, Lily, Ryke,
Becca Ritchie
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: new-adult, our-books
Can't wait to share "the end" with all of you <3 It'll be here after Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4), and we'll explain more about the time that Some Kind of Perfect spans after LWD releases :)

For more info about this epilogue book, visit our website!

NEW RELEASE DATE:

We're really excited to share Some Kind of Perfect with you in May! If you want to know why there's a short delay, we talk about it on our website!

---------
old update:

RELEASE DATE & DETAILS UPDATE:

Lots of details about Som
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
description

I think Krista & Becca were going for the record for "most tears shed while reading a book.' And if they were, they've succeeded.

My god, my eyes are still red from all the crying I did while reading this beautiful, heartfelt, magical book.

description

I read in the acknowledgments that if you've read all of the Addicted Series, you've read over one million of Krista & Becca's words. ONE MILLION. And even with that, for me it'll never be enough. This is one series that will forever stay with me. Lo and Lily,
I have been meaning to re-read this book for a while and now it's the perfect time. I will listen to this book as slow as possible. I want every detail branded on my heart.
I don't even know how many times I have cried while reading this book. It's amazing to see how all these characters have grown and I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of each and one of them.

All the struggle Lily, Lo, Rose, Connor, Daisy and Ryke have faced and overcome just this moment right there. Happiness.

Reading about this six people, growing up, raising their children and fighting the world as a unit... I am crying again. I'm so happy I started reading this series and it took me by su
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Falling in love was just the beginning..."

...the end! 😭😭😭😭😭

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!!!

9 books + 1 epilogue Novel and total 4.600 pages of awesomeness!!! 💕 Ahhh I finally completed this series and *handsdown* -Addicted/Calloway Sisters- one of the best series I've ever read. 😍 And as long as I live, I'll never -I mean NEVER- forget this characters... ❤❤❤

Ps. Krista & Becca, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING JOURNEY! 😘😘😘

Farewell Lily, Loren, Ryke, Daisy, Connor and Rose. 😌😌😌 I'm going to miss
Lucia
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You know that feeling when you go into the book with very specific and very high expectations and they get surpassed? That is my idea of book nerd heaven and that is what happened to me with this book.

#TISSUEALERT #SpoilerFreeReview

I knew that it would be incredibly bittersweet to say final goodbye to characters from my all time favorite NA series but I seriously thought that I was ready. Truth is that I wasn’t.

All characters from Addicted/Calloway Sisters series are very close and dear to my he
Kelli C
Can I give 10 stars? How about I give 5 and then x 2!

What can I say, this book was definitely some kind of something, Perfection? No, it was so much more than that! This book was the epilogues of all epilogues. It was just one more time to fill in the most epic of stories. It was seeing the journey to fruition and understanding that family is more than blood. This read was the culmination of 6 fictional book characters who will forever remain in my heart and my mind!

For those who have started ba
Jen
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Best series EVER!! I'm so sad to see this series end, but I absolutely LOVED this book. This was the 10th and final book of the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series. Personally, I think it was the best book in the series because it gave me that extra time with my favorite characters before having to say goodbye.

I laughed. I cried. I fell in love all over again. I LOVED IT ALL!

Lily and Lo started all of this and hold such a special place in my heart. I've loved watching them face their addictions he
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
I will always have a soft spot for Ryke and Daisy. At one point of my life, they were instrumental in shaping how I had expressed myself. I’ve always believe in supporting art particularly the creators behind it. I watched this series grow, and they brought me so much joy but that spark of light had become tainted. My love for Ryke and Daisy waned. It’s not unadulterated admiration anymore.

I’ll plainly say that the main reason was because of how the creators and certain fans had treated me — si
Jacqueline's Reads
5 EVERYTHING PERFECT STARS

I don’t even know where to begin, this book, this series, the authors just gives me the FEELS!!!! I was grinning from ear to ear from the first second to the last second of this audio book. I couldn’t stop listening to it. It’s 22 hours of pure joy, happiness and everything the Calloway sisters.

I simply loved, devoured and am in awed of this book and series. THIS IS THE PERFECT conclusion to the series, but it’s not really gone forever right?

I did the audio version of
Jeannine Allison
**an infinite amount of stars** (Third Read 3/19/2018)

**an infinite amount of stars** (Second Read 7/4/2017)

**an infinite amount of stars** (First Read 6/17/2016)

By this point I think everyone has figured out these two facts about me and this series:

description

And once again, since I actually wrote a review for this one, and have pretty much exhausted every other talking point about this series, I'm just gonna list a few of my favorite quotes here :) *My original review is below!
"I'm always going to
Andrea
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, favorites
This is it. It’s finally the end. I was not at all prepared for this. By the end, my sister was sitting next to me all like…
description
I CAN’T AND I DON’T WANT TO TRY.

This is one of my all-time favorite series. I seriously sound like a broken record every time I talk about this series. The characters, their relationships with each other, the humor, the authors. I love everything about these books.

While I enjoyed Addicted to You a lot, it was Addicted for Now that made me ultimately fall in love with thes
Beatrix
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
There will be tears.

End of an era.

Amy | Foxy Blogs
It's hard to believe that it's all over! I've been reading about these 6 characters for the last 4 years. I've watched them grow from friends to lovers and to being parents. There were moments along the way that had me crying and other that had me laughing.

I decided to listen to the audio so I could hear all 6 voices of these characters as they parent their kids. The audio is 23.5 hours long. If you love this series you'll enjoy listening to all them.

Thank you to the writing duo: KBR (Krista &
Lanie
Shelves: most-awaited
LIVE!!! - https://amzn.com/B01FWXWOV2

reread: december 2016

still my favorite book of 2016! still crying bec i will miss the addicted gang. they will forever live in my heart!!

................................................

warning: sorry if my review is a mess. i'm still a blabbering mess and my emotions are all over the place

5 x 2 "A PERFECT ENDING TO A PERFECT SERIES" STARS

yes i have to put x2 in there because this book deserves it! this book is immensely and impressively beyond the beyond. t
Anna Banana

Wow, what a ride it's been! 10 books, over 1 million words and in the end I've got such beautiful characters and stories to cherish until the end of time.

I tried to read slowly (and for me, taking 3 days when reading nonstop, hours at a time, is slowly) but somehow I ended up finishing this too soon. It was EVERYTHING a fan of the series, a fan of reading, could hope for. This is, once again, the book I didn't even realize I was looking for. My god, Krista and Becca are simply writing goddesses
Wendy
 photo 14635989_zpsok3aosmn.gif

I have read and loved every single book in this series. I have come to know and care for, these characters. Saying goodbye to them in this final book...is breaking my heart.

When I found out there was gonna be a novel sized epilogue, I jumped with joy :)

I really enjoyed catching up with Lo and Lily, Connor and Rose and my absolute favorite couple...Ryke and Daise. Go team RAISY !!!!

I loved reading about all their children, about everything they went through over the years.

I hate saying goodb
Polly
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-fav, emo, review-blog
10+ stars

"Look how far we've come. Look at us now"

I'm pretty sure I've never cried so many tears while reading one book. They were not sad or angry tears. These tears were tears of joy and pride.

When Addicted To You first came out, I had no clue what I was getting into. Reading a book about an alcoholic and a sex addict was so out of my box. It will turn out to be one of the biggest leap of faiths I've taken in being a reader/reviewer. From the very beginning these 6 characters grabbed my
Ari
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Original review: The Daydreaming Bookworm

I FINALLY COMPLETED THE ADDICTED/CALLOWAY SISTERS SERIES AND MY HEART IS SO FULL!

description

If someone had told me that the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series would end up becoming my favorite series ever, I probably wouldn’t have believed them. But that’s exactly what ended up happening and I can’t say I’m too bad about that.

I put off reading the final book in the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series for months because I honestly was not ready to say goodbye to these
Wil Loves Books!
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, audiobook
And then we end—we end where we started. Just us. All six of us.

I'm finally done with this one! I half listened, half read this one over the span of months. I really didn't want it to end. These characters truly own my heart!

I clasp her hand. My heart—a heart that cared for logic and practicalities and selfish pursuits—that heart is on fire.

I have no words for how much I love this series. I have to confess that in the beginning it was a little hard for me to get into that first book, Ad
Michelle
5++++++Stars!!!
This series is one of my favorites! I'm not sure I've ever read a series with so many books (10) and LOVED them all or about a family that has so much love for each other. I'm so very sad that it's over but damn happy that we will get all of their kids books in the future. I can't wait!

What can I say? I cried happy and sad tears reading about these couples. I loved that we got all their POVS. I could read about them forever. The bond between them all is so powerful. Each and every
Rose
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
when you cry 15 times during one book
Eri
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this last night but I'm still recovering from the whirlwind of emotions this brought out in me so bear with me as I write this sappy review.

This is a special book, but it might not interest the average reader, since as the authors have mentioned, this is meant for the avid fans like me who adore the addicted gang and their families like nothing else. But for those of us who do love the characters and the journey they've been through, this book is an utter delight, and a beautifully w
Carol
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This isn't "some kind of" perfect. This is pure perfection. I really love that the Ritchie twins decided to give us a tenth book to focus on the ever after of these amazing characters.

I can without a doubt say that these characters will stick with me forever, and I will continue to reread this series because it is amazing to me how they have grown from Addicted To You to Some Kind of Perfect.

LiLo, Coballoway, and Raisy have embedded themselves into my heart and I will forever appreciate them a
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

"How breathtaking dreams are when you meet them."

This book is hella long...664 pages and filled to the brim with all kinds of events. After taking six pages of notes, I knew there was NO WAY I was going to share one damn thing.

So, yea, there's that and really it's a service to you...the reader, because this is a homage to everything that is beautiful about the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series.

It's not to be spoiled so you really need to read it yourself and most importantly...e
Anna
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series just speaks to me on a different level. I ADORE it, LOVE it and I’m OBSSESED with it! It’s a must read for anyone who likes romance or NA. It’s much more than just a love story- friendships and family relationships are just as good as romantic plotlines.

I've never seen a book series that promotes such good values in life: healthy relationships, supportive friends and family, being aware of your self-worth, no self-hate, equally of gender and sexuality, and many, many more. It makes y
Lu
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"How can I say this without breaking?
How can I say this without taking over?
How can I put it down into words,
When it's almost too much for my soul alone?"

Random painful happy thoughts to come as soon as I find out how to come back from the afterlife (they have bad wifi here)

__________________________________
Pre read:
I. AM. NOT. FUCKING. READY.

THE TITLE

AND THE COVER
description

And still I crave this book like it's oxygen.
It will be the death of me and it will be a beautiful way to "not go gentle into th
Christine Alibutud
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"And then we end—we end where we started.

Just us.

All six of us."

description

I feel like this book review will never be enough to fully express how much this entire series changed my whole reading experience. Even if I reiterate a thousand times how much I love this, it will never justify how strong my attachment is with this series. Because seriously, how can I even put into words something that has been such a huge emotional upliftment for me. Some Kind of Perfect was really what the title says it is:
Mana
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was doing so well and bam, the last section of the book was just me crying and having an emotional breakdown.

OH GUYS, I loved everything about this book, call me biased, but reading about my favorite fictional characters, possibly ever, was magnificent and gave me a lot of closure, in some way or another. It was so enriching to see this journey and to watch it end? was so bittersweet and I didn't realize how much emotions I've invested into this series until I was reading the end and I was b
KBR Fangirls: This topic has been closed to new comments. 2 Truths and a Lie (day 1) 38 131 May 15, 2016 09:32PM

• Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles, #2)
  • Tempting Devil (Sinners and Saints, #2)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Bound by Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #6)

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up for K

Calloway Sisters (5 books)
  • Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters #1)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters #3)
  • Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters #4)