Start by marking “Bloodline of the Gods: Unravel the Mystery of the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among Us” as Want to Read:

Are significant numbers of humanity the product of an ancient and advanced alien civilization? Have we, across the millennia, been periodically modified and refined as a species? In short, has our genetic make-up been manipulated by otherworldly beings that view human civilization as one big lab experiment?

These are controversial and thought-provoking questions. They are a
Published August 17th 2015 by New Page Books

To ask other readers questions about Bloodline of the Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodline of the Gods

Daniel Williams
Jan 04, 2016 rated it liked it
I really wanted to give it four stars. Really. It was stylistically a very easy read. The use of many different fields in order to prove his hypothesis was well done, able to connect some science to legends, for example, and strongly suggest these are more than coincidences. I especially liked the blood restrictions of the Bible, and the legends of "fairies" and similar magical organisms. The alien abductees almost always reporting reproductive and sexual encounters, and being Rh-, also create a ...more
John
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Many great books are written when an author has an inspiration and becomes totally enthusiastic about the subject. Unfortunately, this book was admittedly written as an assignment, and a request from Redfern's Publisher. As such, it lack passion and is a patchwork of various sources mixed together. Rather than independent research, this is a re-hatch of several existing books about UFO's (Budd Hopkins, Whitley Strieber, etc.), and alien ancestors (notably Zechariah Sitchen and Erich Von Dnaiken) ...more
Darlene Downs
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good writing but

Nick Redfern, who has been seen on the series "Ancient Aliens", is a good writer. The topic is finally taken up that I've always wondered about. If we all have the same origen, why should our blood types be different? Even causing a natural reaction in a mother to attack her fetus of a different Rh type?

The only issue I have is that Redfern soliloquizes over religious beliefs causing terroristic actions and then goes on to say that if people thought their bloodline was caused by
Jenny
Aug 18, 2017 rated it liked it
It's mainly a load of hooey, but a fun read.

Nick Redfern is an engaging writer-- he has the gift of writing with the same "voice" he uses in TV conversation, and he gets to use more humor in his own book than he does when he appears on Ancient Aliens.

However. He does a lot of very blatant leading the reader to agree with his conclusions by ignoring other possibilities, and he doesn't hide it very well. His scientific and medical statements are suspect, to say the least.

But it's a good survey o
Roger
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the Book

I gave this book 5 stars because it was clear had some very good historical data that i wasnt aware of.
Lisa K
Dec 09, 2016 rated it liked it
I mean... if you are familiar with his work you'll probably like this. The most important part is in the introduction where you find out how to have your blood tested for alien DNA, the rest is sort of a rehashing of the Bible's greatest hits through the eyes of ancient astronaut theory.
Richard Stuart
Mar 27, 2016 rated it liked it
An indulgence into the imagination of possibilities... life would be ever so boring if we couldn't make chaotic poetry of it. Truth is time and we know very little of its pulsebeat dreaming.
Tsiry
Francene
Jan 10, 2016
Hugh
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
I put the book down about half-way through. It's not bad, and may be very interesting to people unfamiliar with some of the Sitchin/Ancient Astronaut info...but I found there were too many pages rehashing a somewhat questionable premise (and I say that as someone who has read all of Sitchin's books and still am very dubious about his overall assertions).

Nick Redfern is a really good writer, but this book felt like a subject that Nick was assigned. I'd recommend it to someone who is new to ancie
Alicia
Dec 16, 2018
albert kruger
Nov 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Nick Redfern is a British best-selling author, Ufologist and Cryptozoologist who has been an active advocate of official disclosure, and has worked to uncover thousands of pages of previously-classified Royal Air Force, Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence files on UFOs dating from the Second World War from the Public Record Office.

He has has appeared on a variety of television programmes in the