Start by marking “Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)” as Want to Read:
Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)

Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses #7)

4.09  ·  Rating Details  ·  477 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Piper thinks Owen Vincent is a tool. Once they finish up with their internship she never wants to see him again.

Piper James’ first year at Whitney Briggs is starting off great, new friends, a potential sorority, and plenty of guys to choose from. Once she secures a spot in Alpha Chi, she’ll have the greatest freshman year on record.

But it just takes one look at the Alpha C
ebook
Published November 24th 2015 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Wild Kisses, please sign up.

Cristina Angélica Hi! Piper is Wyatt's little sister, and Owen is Aubree's brother. Piper is introduced in Velvet Kisses and Owen is mentioned at the ending chapter as…moreHi! Piper is Wyatt's little sister, and Owen is Aubree's brother. Piper is introduced in Velvet Kisses and Owen is mentioned at the ending chapter as well.(less)

Caroline
Feb 21, 2016 Caroline rated it really liked it
I'll start by saying the reason it took so long to read this book was because I was on holiday.
Owen and piper story took me a while to get into it all because I felt it was about piper trying to get into her alpha chi group at school but once it became about both of the characters and owen was involved it started to enjoy the book more. There was up and down moments which made me happy and sad but I was happy in the end and happy to still read about all the past characters. xx
Three Chicks
Nov 10, 2015 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

I love this series, each one is interconnected to previous characters and layer upon layer of story is added.

Piper craves acceptance, whether it's from people whose opinions shouldn't count makes no difference. And she will do whatever it takes to get into the sorority of her choice. When she finds out she needs to play Owen, who's one hot player, she goes along with it. Whatever it takes right?

Owen keeps running into Piper. She reminds him of his sister who is now in jail. S
Daisy the Rock Star
Dec 01, 2015 Daisy the Rock Star rated it liked it
3.5 stars cute story. Owen was a little too sensitive for my liking but I guess we have been branded into liking the alpha possessive ones and think maybe Owen's sensitive ways are a turn off at times. This reminds me of a certain lover boy turned into a mangina at the end.
Heather andrews
Oct 19, 2015 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
It's safe to say that Owen is a boob man, "my hands drift to her waist, higher still until I’m cupping the girls. “I’m going to kiss you right there.” I like when a couple can just hang out together and be totally happy, "an hour drifts by as we trade kisses, take turns dipping our tongues into one another’s mouths, watching TV while hanging out. We both keep our shirts off, me bare chested while she plays with my nipple ring, outlines my tats with her tongue while I tell her the story behind ea ...more
Karen
Dec 28, 2015 Karen rated it really liked it
Read out of order in the series and wonder if that would make the star different. Well, still a clever read.
Kathryn Jacoby ~ My Book Angel
FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!!
The 3:AM Kisses series is one of my favorites! It doesn't matter how many times I've read them they still make me burst out laughing. But it's not all funny, there is definitely some intense moments; and by intense, I mean HOT! Addison Moore has a way of bringing the heat—writing romance to where it's super sexy but stays tasteful at the same time. Wild Kisses is a New Adult Romantic Comedy that will leave you swooning for days!

Piper is new to Whitney Briggs University. She
Kathryn Jacoby ~ My Book Angel

Piper is new to Whitney Briggs University. She wants to experience c
Atlanta Whitlock
Nov 25, 2015 Atlanta Whitlock rated it it was amazing
After reading the first six books in this series I already had a feeling that I was going to love this next one. I was hooked as soon as I started reading the very first page.
Piper is such a sweet girl but you can just tell that she isn't to be messed with because she can have a right temper, as soon as she meets Owen she instantly cant stand him and automatically presumes he's a stalker that has a massive ego.
For Owen as soon as he notices Piper he wants her, to him its not about trying to be
Lisa Markson
Nov 24, 2015 Lisa Markson rated it it was amazing
I have never come across a book that Addison Moore has ever written that I didn't absolutely love. She has a great gift that enables her to capture a reader and hold them completely hostage until they have completed her books. I have never really been able to spread out reading one of her books because once I start there is no way I could ever put it down until I was done. I love that this is a long series but what makes it incredible and unique each book is standalone and you don't necessarily ...more
Nancy Hesse
Apr 28, 2016 Nancy Hesse rated it it was amazing
Addison Moore does it yet again - lures you in right from the beginning and keeps you hooked right to the very end then leaves you craving more!!

Piper and Owen's story is about finding love unexpectedly when you’ve given up all hope for happiness. I love how fiercely they fight for each other. Their story is such a romantic one and their chemistry is hot, hot, hot!! You’ll find this book hard to put down!

Addison paints such a vivid picture in every book you can’t help but feel every emotion; I
Amy Kierans
Nov 29, 2015 Amy Kierans rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book from Addison, I struggled at first to get into this story, however I started afresh as I love all of Addison's other books and then found myself pulling the old trick if not sleeping as I couldn't put it down!

Piper is by far one of the most intriguing characters Addison has written, I thought something that we see played out in so many books recently has happened to her but actually Addison showed amazingly the effects bullying in school can have on someone, namely Piper.

P
Ajita
Dec 26, 2015 Ajita rated it liked it
Piper James is desperate to get into a sorority house and when the opportunity presents itself she grabs it. There’s a small list of things she has to do to get in, like wear a clown’s wig to class, lose her virginity to prep boy Winston and tame a player. Her victim for the latter is Owen, a fellow intern at her brother’s company and a boy she can’t stand. Owen, on the other hand, made a bet with his friends that he can charm Piper into his bed before homecoming.

The books starts off like a coll
Tantalizing
Nov 23, 2015 Tantalizing rated it it was amazing
I can say that I ABSOLUTELY love this series. While each book is a stand alone with each book we get glimpses at our favorite characters from past books. Wild Kisses will keep you on your toes and having you wondering when the other shoe will drop and leave you gasping for air when the sexual tension leaves you on the brink of combustion.

Piper is willing to do whatever it takes to get into the sorority of her choice. Take no prisoners, no hold barred, whatever it takes, even if that means comple
Feb 29, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doesn't disappoint

Wow! Such a good series. I have literally finished them in a week. Can't wait for the next 2. Piper is a lot like Roxy. She has that hard badass attitude but as soon as she falls she loosens up. Owen is amazing but neither is perfect. That what makes Addision Moore's storylines so good. They are very believable and real. I love that you still get to keep up with everyone you have already read about too because their lives all intertwined. Counting down for books 8 and 9!!!!!!!!
jennifer kaminski
Another hit

I look forward to every book that has come out by Addison Moore. I have read every series she has made. This is another great book in the kisses series. This can be read as a stand alone but I highly recommend the whole series to see where everyone has been to how they are now. The whole series is great. Don't pass this up. I couldn't put it down and stayed up all night to finish.
Paula
Aug 03, 2016 Paula rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
almost DNF. I stuck with it although I skimmed a lot. Once the drama really started, it was good. Unfortunately it was toward the end and I was already over it. Piper seemed really naive to me. The word "pimp" comes to mind when I think about the sorority and what they expect of the girls wanting to enter.

descriptiondescription
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Aug 18, 2016 Tracy Lundy-Munn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild Kisses is the seventh book in the 3:AM Kisses book series by Addison Moore. Again, another solid book in this series. The storyline was solid and had my attention from beginning to end. The characters were solid and had depth, emotion and chemistry. All in all a very solid book and series that I would highly recommend.
Mel
Mar 12, 2016 Mel rated it did not like it
I've really enjoyed the kisses series, right up until this one. It reads as a whole lot of descriptive statements and lacks any real substance. Piper is awful. Owen is meh. The new supporting cast are superficial at best and my old favourites are sadly mentioned in this horror. I'm done with this author.
Stephanie Garza
Nov 29, 2015 Stephanie Garza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tht was really good.

I didn't really expect to enjoy this as much as I did, but I really did. I couldn't put it down a nd read it in about 3 hours. Beautifully written. Would have loved if it had been longer. Definitely want to read the others and I can't wait for Cades story!!
Margaux
Just ok for me

I didn't read the other books so there were a lot of people in the book I couldn't relate to. It was kind of burning for me, though I did like the main characters. If you are going to read this series I would start with the first book.
Heather
Nov 25, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Addison Moore! Piper and Owen's story kept me reading half the night! If you love contemporary NA romances with great characters, witty dialogue as well as plenty of steamy scenes, I highly recommend this series!
Sam Kozbial
Mar 20, 2016 Sam Kozbial rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, na
Rating: 3.5 Stars

I am a 3:am fan, and of course, had to read the next book. I thought Moore did a great job weaving all our past 3:am friends in with the new generation. This will ensure, that we will have more Kisses in the future.

I liked reading about the friendships, old and new. I actually really liked Owen; he had many facets to his persona, and I liked that he was sensitive.

My only criticism comes, as always, with the way sororities are portrayed. I did appreciate that Moore made an effo
Amber Leiby
Dec 21, 2015 Amber Leiby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

I really had a hard time getting into this book I finally got half way through it and I feel in love with Owen and Piper. Owen has dealt a shifty hand after his sister Aubree killed a girl and most killed another his parents cut him off of everything. Piper had a very bad experience in high school and has the best 2 brothers to have her back. Owen and Pipers love for one another is so passionate.
Patricia Koch
May 05, 2016 Patricia Koch rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild Kisses (3: AM Kisses Book 7

The as the last few books are in this series, the story was a cute and funny story about how much passion for the characters were fantastic.
Seeshel kettler
Nov 30, 2015 Seeshel kettler rated it it was amazing
Owen and Piper are instantly attracted to each other. Both have secrets their hiding. He bet to bed her and she into him to get into the sorority . Lies and deception and broken hearts. Great story.
Joan Neal
Mar 13, 2016 Joan Neal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So Good

funny, sweet, hot and sexy, it has everything. Have loved this series from the beginning. Each book is different and unique, no cookie cutter here.
Amy
Apr 24, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
It always feels a bit like Christmas morning when Addison releases a new book. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but there's something about her writing style that I'm in love with. Her descriptions, paint on a canvas -with a hint of a poetic touch. Her characters are always easy to grow attached to, if not down right fall in love with. So, it's no surprise to me that I was sucked into Wild Kisses from the beginning, my attention captured until the very end, many emotions hit me throughout th ...more
Alanna Baker
Feb 09, 2016 Alanna Baker rated it liked it
This book was quite enjoyable but with the last few books in this series it's getting quite predictable now.

If I'm honest Piper started getting on my nerves but that was neither here nor there just need more originality from any more books that might appear in this series please!
Haley Anderson
Loved it!

This book was incredible! Loved every second of it! Can't wait for the next 2 books in the series!
Kristine
Nov 29, 2015 Kristine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved following this series from the beginning. I did not want to put this book down. I look forward to Reading the next book in this series.
  • The Noru 6: Rise of the Alago
  • Life Before Damaged, Volume 9: The Ferro Family (Life Before Damaged, #9)
  • Wicked Dix (Hard Love Romance, #2)
  • Ocean (Damage Control, #5)
  • Black Hill Farm (Black Hill Farm, #1)
  • The Afterlife Series Box Set
  • Pandora Wild Child
  • Axed (Extreme Risk, #4)
  • Keep (Seaside Pictures, #2)
  • Drive You Wild (Love Between the Bases, #3)
  • Badland Bride (Dakota Hearts, #2)
  • The Bride Wore Starlight (Seven Brides for Seven Cowboys, #3)
  • The Edge of Never, The Edge of Always: Two Book Collection (The Edge of Never, #1-2)
  • Unscripted
  • Desert Flower
  • With Every Song (Cities of Love, #2)
  • Stellar Collision (Falling Stars, #2.5)
  • I'm Over It (Kihanna in College Book 2)
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

3:AM Kisses (9 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Winter Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)
  • Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses #9)