Start by marking “Unblocked - Episode Five (Timber Towers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Unblocked - Episode Five (Timber Towers, #5)

Unblocked - Episode Five

(Timber Towers #5)

Derek Block needs to protect those he cares about.
Frankie Jordan fears the loss of those she loves.
Darkness drives them.
But could it drive them apart?
This is Episode Five, the final Episode in the Timber Towers Series.
Published August 19th 2015 by Booktrope Editions

To ask other readers questions about Unblocked - Episode Five, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unblocked - Episode Five

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}
(BR with Mel and Dee)

The roughness of his bushy beard matched the way he treated my body - always desirable, always fulfilling, but always with a need and urgency that was neither delicate nor tender.

photo ffef102954eab559fd55ede90dcec5fa_zpsmx1opvco.jpg

This was my FAVE in the series!!
Derek and Frankie are taking their relationship to the next level and they're both trusting in each other enough to put their hearts on the line.

I really loved this last episode!!!
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Jun 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, arc

Rating : 4 ‘BLOCK’ Stars

description

My Views : Right now I’m feeling sad because we’re not going to have more of Derek Block. description But about this episode I’m glad we got the answers and we also got to see Derek and Frankie’s relationship turning into love. I really enjoyed Frankie and Derek’s journey…

Style of writing : I have been saying this in all my reviews from the series and I’m saying it again – Marni Mann is an amazing writer, she’ll have you trapped in between those pages…description

Characters : What do I say abo
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
It's LIVE! * Amazon US * Amazon UK *

UNBLOCKED is an erotically charged story about truth, understanding, consequences, revenge and LOVE. Oh how I LOVE Derek and Frankie's story in every way. Episode five offers the most sexy, beautiful and poignant ending to a story that has grown in depth and stature as it has progressed, and has embedded itself firmly in my book heart. The erotic prose is simply stunning to read and I couldn't have wished for anything more perfect.

Episode five is the climax o
S.M. West
4.5 PINK IVORY STARS

Oh this was so sweet and also melancholy. What an end to a fantastic series. Ms. Mann didn't disappoint. Throughout the series, we've seen Frankie boldly put herself out there with Derek doing so on occasion but still holding back. Well, in this finale to the Timber Towers series, Derek bares all.

photo image.jpg1_zpsmyfleg1g.jpg

What I loved most about this book was Derek!! Big surprise since I've had a hankering for him from the get-go! LOL

Seriously, I love Frankie. She's strong and yet not afraid to be
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Highly emotional bittersweet endings
 photo 10F6D518-24C4-4809-903C-A5F848DAA8CA_zpsv0cidtph.jpg

Wow what an ending!! The last episode gives you the perfect ending, you see how they have a bright future I really felt like I was seeing into that and knew that they were going to be happy and complete together!

photo loving gif_zpsuo1gnhor.gif

Derek and Frankie's relationship just blossomed for me in this one, they ran the full mile with feet first, there was no stopping them from stepping one foot in front of the other. This last episode was just so heartfelt and complete I don't know
Pam
4 ready or not stars

Derek "had his flaws, his secrets, a past that was dark and painful, but he truly was perfect for" Frankie in every way. To Derek, Frankie was the air that he breathed and can't imagine living without her by his side. Derek realizes the only way he can protect those he loves most is to come clean about his past, about everything ... no more secrets. With his past trying to block him every which way, Derek needs to move quick before it is all too late.
“Are you sure this is
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
**4.5 STARS**

Reading this final installment in the Timber Towers series was bittersweet for me. I'll never forget the first episode and being introduced to Derek Block. This alpha-male, sexy hot, bearded hero is unforgettable. If you're a fan of the series you're gonna love this episode. Everything wraps up beautifully and of course the steamy scenes are as amazing as ever! I've said it before Marni is an amazing author and this is one erotic series that should not be missed!

**ARC kindly provide
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 **flannel loving** STARS

“I want to keep you here. Tie you to my headboard with that flannel you just took off me and keep you captive with my tongue.”

This is a review for book 4 and 5 in the Unblocked series.

I have to confess I was a bit worried how the last two books would work out for me. I read the first three Unblocked instalments quite a while ago and I very vaguely remembered what had happened before. I had visions of red flannel and smoking hot sex in my mind and fortunately the res
warhawke
Unblocked Episode 5 is LIVE!!
Amazon | B&N | iBooks

Enter GIVEAWAY: http://wp.me/p5bsdH-Ki

Type: Book 5 of 5 from Timber Towers novella
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Derek and Frankie finally reached the turning point in their relationship. With their pasts still hanging on, they either need to let go or take it by its horn. Their support to each other would be crucial as everything fall into place.

In order to move on with their future, both Frankie and Derek had to face their past. She f
Dee Montoya
***** 5 My Pink Ivory Stars *****

(ARC kindly provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.

(BR with Mel and Patty ❤❤)

Derek Block was even more romantic, more Alpha, and just more of everything delicious, that had already made me fall in love with him from the previous books. Frankie was also amazing in this last episode, I had always liked her but this time around I was totally looking forward reading the chapters with her POV, because she was the epitome of the strong female character I l
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty & Dee)

photo 789ffdbf-25f2-46cd-a38d-dfce06f257d0_zpshwlkubl5.jpg

In book five Frankie is coming to terms with the secrets Derek has been keeping from her. He is ready to tell her the full truth & anything she wants to know about him. While things are a little unstable between them, Frankie's world begins falling apart, & Derek is her rock. He shows her through his actions exactly what she means to him.

photo f71581fe-6534-4e27-9056-4877cfe90be9_zpsayatayqe.jpg

-I felt it in every part of me.

-He truly was perfect for me.

-He gave me what I needed...he
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Perfectly Finished Stars

Several months ago by fabulous buddy asked if I would read an Arc by a new author to me. As I love my buddy and trust her opinion on books, I said yes and my love affair began with Marni Mann and her Unblocked series. I'm sad to say that the series is over but extremely happy that there will be a spin off series!!

photo Unblocked 5_zpswzjhrnpn.jpg

This last episode was PERFECT, WONDERFUL, and HEARTFELT. It was where all the past and present collided..... and I LOVED every minute of it!! I cried, I smil
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Marni Mann Fans, Romance Serial
4 Perfect Ending Stars * * * *

I am going to keep this short and sweet- Marni Mann gave us a fun, sensual and captivating series to enjoy. She took us on a journey with characters unique to the story. Nowhere have I read about a man like Derek Block... so consumed with the need to be with a surprising Woman, he nicknamed Pink Ivory.

Yes, this was a Self-Made-Mega-Wealthy-Developer who took charge of everything he did...Now just by that description alone, we should have felt he was another one of
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
description

I 've pushed this read as long as I could. Not because I didn't want to read it but because I didn't want it to end.

I've been with Derek and Frankie for 3 or 4 months now and I've loved them both as much. To be honest, I wasn't ready to let them go.

I know they deserve their HEA. I know they are meant to be together but how am I suppose to let go the amount of steam there's between them ?

« It didn’t matter what happened between us, what was said or what wasn’t. My attraction to him hadn’t falt
CC
4.5 Stars

In this final episode, all the missing pieces come together to form the perfect story for Frankie and Derek. Up until now, we know what is driving Derek’s need for revenge and justice but Frankie is still in the dark in many ways. Derek is determined to reveal all to her and just hopes she unconditionally accept him.

”He had his flaws, his secrets, a past that was dark and painful, but he truly was perfect for me.”

With a personal setback, Frankie is forced to examine her life and eval
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5++++ Stars

It is a fact that Marni Mann has shined so bright with her stellar writing and her ability to deliver a love story both intriguing and erotically perfect!

Episode 5 is the conclusion of Derek Block and Frankie Jordan's journey. Unblocked has always been a true love story. While intent and purpose for coming about was never in the open, it didn't matter once the heart took over. For these two characters fought the unknown...proceeded into unchartered territory...took what they wanted a
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Full review now posted.

This is the 5th and final episode in the Tower Timbers series and it’s hard to say goodbye to these characters I’ve grown to love. Derek Block has been an unexpected dirty talking fantasy inducer from the very first book. Who knew I’d find flannel so sexy or that I’d be shopping for a pink ivory door? Frankie is one lucky lady. But I digress.

The story picks up with Frankie having just discovered Derek’s real identity. It’s a potential setback for the couple since Frankie h
TeriLyn

Unblocked - Episode Five is LIVE!!! Buy it here!

5 "I had us." Stars

A perfect end to a perfect series. Even though I'm sad it's over, I couldn't be more pleased with where Marni Mann took us for the end of Derek and Frankie's journey. A fitting end. Derek & Frankie stole my heart in this episode cementing them as favorite characters of mine forever.

In the final episode we really see Derek and Frankie each take pivotal roles regarding the importance of their relationship. There's a heartbreak
Jen
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs

Aww, that was a perfect ending to the Timber Towers series. Marni Mann has done an excellent job creating a great couple that you can't help but fall in love with. Note that the entire Unblocked series will release 8/25 concurrently as a Collection. If you haven't already read this series, I highly recommend you pick it up.

In this episode, I fell more in love with Derek. Derek never thought he'd find someone like Frankie when he and his sister, Hayden, set out to get revenge on Randy. Now that
NinaReader
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***This review is for the Unblocked Series as a whole.***

Frankie Jordan is the top real estate broker in Boston, waiting and working hard to ensure her Dad leaves her the company.

Derek Block is a developer looking for the best real estate broker to sell out his latest project.

It was a professional match made in heaven. And then some...
"We're looking for the same thing, Frankie. You want to represent my building, and I don't want anyone but you to sell the units."
"Why do I get the feeling that is
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author*

4.5 ★

The final installment to Derek and Frankie’s story… sigh… gonna miss them, for sure! Especially Derek… sigh…

This picks up right where Episode 4 ended. Everything is finally revealed, to Frankie, and the readers. It’s the culmination of all the work put in by Derek and his sister. It’s the final step for Derek to fully let Frankie in. It’s the solidification of this beautiful thing between Derek and Frankie, being there for each other thru thick and thin, fully embr
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Unblocked – Episode 5 (Timber Towers #5) – by Marni Mann
4.5 stars!!

“He gave me what I needed...he gave me everything I needed.”

This is one of those bittersweet reads as this is one series that I did not want to end. Marni Mann has that knack of endearing her characters to you so hard that you never want to let them go and that is exactly how I felt with Derek and Frankie, I didn’t want to say goodbye.

Derek Block was one of those characters that you couldn’t help but fall in love with. You kn
Michelle
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
In the final installment of the Timber Towers Series Derek must reveal all his secrets if it means keeping the woman he has fallen in love with. He never imagined Frankie entering his life and being placed in the midst of his plan for revenge 0r that she’d be placed in danger because of him.

As Frankie and Derek journey comes a close we get all the pieces to the puzzle and get the story all wrapped up nicely with a fantastic epilogue that was pure icing on the cake.

I always find it hard to review
Nawal
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And this is the finale...

I am sad to see this journey end. Derek and Frankie have been wonderful reading buddies of mine, even if they're just fictional. I've followed these two along each episode and well, they've sort of become a little special to me, especially Derek.

This episode gives us a lot of closure. With all the events that took place in the previous series; Derek and his background, his mission, Frankie... Everything comes to a great conclusion. The reader is finally given insight in
Natalie M
I'm so sad that this is the end! This series hooked me from episode one and I would count the days until I was able to read the next one. Unblocked is a series that has all the elements I look for in an amazing story.... the writing is seamless, the unusual plot drew me in and the sex scenes were off the charts! There was also a bit of suspense thrown into the mix which had me chopping at the bit for more. It's not very often that I equally like both the H and h, but that was the case for me wit ...more
TORI
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 "Pink Ivory" Stars

I feeling a bit lazy on the review writing front. So I'll say this. It was a very entertaining series. The hero was hot as hell. The heroine wasn't so bad herself. Although some of it was a bit predictable, I couldn't get to the next book fast enough. I highly recommend the series. Enjoy.
Michelle
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow just wow

Frankie an Derek's relationship as been a rocky 1 an it just kept goin on that road until there started open in up 2 each other an in this book they did everything was out there 4 both of them 2 c an after what they have both been through an was still goin through I was delighted they had each other cause they needed each other so much with Frankie dealin with Anna passin away an Derek still dealin with Randy there heads were al over the place Hayden Dereks sis was finally getting
Amanda
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-netgalley
We finally got to see how it all went down between Derek and his archenemy, Randy White. Well, I've got to say it has some interesting tidbits there, but the suspense is not the strong point for this series. It feels a bit too easy and now that I recalled, the only thing that Derek did was extracting information from Tamra in the beginning. It seems like Hayden is the one doing all the legwork behind the scene.

Anyhow, the best part of the series is still the erotic scene. Hmm.... Panties definit
Paperback Princess
Oh wow I love when someone recommends a book or a series and it turns out to be a really great read!!! Unblocked Series by Marni Mann was so good..sexy...excellent story and had one hell of an Alpha that just melts your panties in second!! Derek Block and Frankie Jordan were amazing together..usually the female character gets on my nerves with their " I don't know what to do about anything" attitude but Frankie was strong...independent and a total kick ass female!! I will definitely be recommend ...more
Becky Frosco
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
  • Gilded Lily (Gilded Flower, #1)
  • Hunger (The Seductors Series, #2)
  • The Arrangement
  • The Bite of Winter (Love Bites, #1)
  • Mercer Street (American Journey, #2)
  • Banking on Temperance (Cotillion Ball #3)
  • Feather Light
  • One Lucky Night
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Once a SEAL (West Coast Navy SEALs, #2)
  • Once Upon a Highland Christmas (Scandalous Scots, #0.5)
  • Misdeeds (Death Dwellers MC #2.5)
  • One Moonlit Night (Moonlight Square, #0.5)
  • Hindrance (The Excess, #3)
USA Today Bestselling author Marni Mann knew she was going to be a writer since middle school. While other girls her age were daydreaming about teenage pop stars, Marni was fantasizing about penning her first novel. She crafts sexy, titillating stories that weave together her love of darkness, mystery, passion, and human emotions. A New Englander at heart, she now lives in Sarasota, Florida, with ...more

Timber Towers (6 books)
  • Unblocked - Episode One (Timber Towers Series Book 1)
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • Unblocked - Episode Three (Timber Towers, #3)
  • Unblocked - Episode Four (Timber Towers, #4)
  • The Unblocked Collection