Start by marking “Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)

Tease

(Kings of Korruption MC #2)

Laynie

Smile when you’re happy, cry when you’re sad and don’t ever be afraid to try something new. These are the words I live by. We only get one shot at this life, and I intend to live the best one I can. I had it all growing up. Popularity, beauty, great friends and a perfect family. But then one day, it all changed – now I’m blind. I’ve never let that stop me though.
Published November 27th 2015

Start your review of Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)
Olga therebelreader
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tease is a member of a bike gang. He may be rough around the edges but he's loyal to his brothers, caring and vulnerable. He's a love 'em and leave 'em type of guy until Laynie crashed into his life. After his physical abuse by his stepfather when he was a little boy, he's facially scarred and disfigured.

Laynie is like an angel, blond with big green eyes. But blind. She's a sweet woman who lives an independent but lonely life. Tease is inexplicably drawn to her and tries to do the right thing.
Sabrina
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
When I read the very end of Ryker and we got a glimpse of Tease talking to Laynie, I'm not ashamed to say I did a little happy dance. I really liked the parts of Tease we got throughout the first book in the series and I knew his book would be amazing.

Laynie lost her brother and her eye sight in an accident when she was seventeen years old. Since then she has become highly independent and now helps counsel others who are in a similar situation as her. Just because she's blind doesn't mean she
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, bikers
Title: Tease
Series Kings of Korruption MC 2#
Author: Geri Glenn

ღ we got a glimpse of Tease talking to Laynie, at the end of Ryker book.
• “Beauty & The Beast” he the big scary, silent type & she beautiful & blind. Together what pair to say the least
She’s outspoken strong type. He’s the brooding Silent One .somehow she brings out another side to him that nobody has seen before

. This series just gets better & better! I loved Tease & Laynie. Laynie is a tough strong woman
Parvathy
Dec 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very very sexy romantic 4 star read..

Its been a while since I read Motorcycle Club romances. I'm really glad I read Tease. Although its the second book in the series, it's stand alone romance based on characters who belong to the same club..

Laynie is a vision loss counselor who helps young kids adjust with vision loss. She is also a blogger who reviews books with her favourite kinda books being Motorcycle Club Romances. Tease is the prospect turned member of Kings of Korruption MC. Since their
Sara
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers, reviewed
Pretty simple storyline, nothing major happened or maybe I've read too many biker books so the storyline wasn't any different to me

BUT

I loved the heroine in this book, she was confident, feisty and strong. She was blind but still had a good outlook on life and she didn't dwell over the past. I'm just happy because the author didn't go for a weak typical heroine.
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I liked this, until the end. I felt like I got jipped! I wanted more, and I didn't feel like I had nearly enough closure to be happy. I did enjoy it because the characters were likeable and there also wasn't so much mc drama to take away from the romance -- I just wanted more of it and maybe a larger commitment in the end.

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Laynie and Tease's story. Tease has been watching this mysterious beauty for a while now, and one day they
*TANYA*
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dare I say?? This is the best MC book I’ve read to date. Super cute. “Beauty and The Beast” have cuts and ride motorcycles. Lol.
Erth
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laynie had a full and happy life as a teenager but then she was in a tragic accident and lost her eyesight. She did not let this slow her down. She became a strong independent woman determined to live her life to it's fullest.
Tease had the kind of childhood nightmares are made of and he has the scars to show for it. He learned fast to trust no one and to not let anyone get close enough to hurt you. He is a member of the Kings of Korruption MC and they are as close to him as anyone has been in
MelissaB
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads, kindle, bikers
** 3.5 stars **

Overall, I liked this biker romance featuring a blind heroine and a gruff tortured hero. The story was kind of fluffy and could have used more depth but it still entertained me. I also felt like we didn't see much of the hero's biker club family, I wish we would have seen more of that but I think we did in the first book (which I totally forgot the details of by now).

Now for my two bigger issues:

- Authors: please do not have a heroine in a biker romance reading biker romance
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
5 stars! I loved this book!

This is the second book in the Kings of Korruption series. I am loving it. This book is a bit more gritty.
 photo image_zpshgtykdr3.jpeg

Laynie is a kick ass heroine! I loved her! She was absolutely perfect for Tease and his dark past.

The book starts off with a whoa!! WTF and then tears. Unless you're just heartless and hate animals. Then you won't cry. I'm a baby so I totally bawled the first page in.

I wasn't sure how this book was going to go because Laynie is blind but Geri Glenn totally
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Can the Beauty tame the Beast?

At the end of each book, Geri teases us with a glimpse of what will be in the next one. I have been chomping at the bit to get my hands on Tease. I was so intrigued and excited once I knew what was coming. And now, she did it again! I'm already fidgeting in my seat, anxious for the next one. I'm still having trouble believing that this author is just starting out. It's a testament to her talent that her second book is a five-star-read for me. I'm most definitely a
Geri Glenn
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rating it high because I wrote it, I love it, and now that I've rated it, I can add it to some Listopia lists ;)
Holly
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018-read, romance

This was a little too simplistic and unrealistic for my liking. Travis is a biker with a traumatic past that he gets over pretty quickly, Laynie is blind and has never been in a relationship despite being outgoing and beautiful. There's some motorcycle war stuff that comes across more as caricatures than as real people. If you're looking for a more fleshed out MC-type book, I would recommend reading Fearless instead, which is really the only MC book I've ever liked thus far (warning -
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was reading book one when I decided to take a little look into the blurb of the next book and when I see that the heroine was blind, I got super excited and I think that made me rush my reading of Ryker, I enjoyed it, but I was desperate to read Tease's book, and the fucker did not disappointed. I loveeeeeeed it so much!

Laynie, as she said, she was the total package, love her to pieces, she was an inspirational kind of character, a survivor. After a big change in her life, she did not give
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book two in the Kings of Korruption MC Series. I've gotta say I loved this book even more than book one.

Laynies a fighter. After losing her eyesight she's fought for her independence. She's a bright ray of sunshine and tries to see the positive with everyone.

Tease is the complete opposite of Laynie. He's tough, dark and struggling to put his past behind him. When he sees Laynie he feels an attraction but he doesn't want to hurt her.

I absolutely love these two characters and as a
Victoria
3.25 RATING- An okay follow up. I was definitely hoping for more from this second book. The story ends quite pretty abruptly IMO. I was actually flipping back pages to make sure I hadn't missed anything.
Amy
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tease (Kings of Korruption Book 2)
Geri Glenn
5 stars

Oh yes its more of my Kings MC. Holy Moly this one is a dozie! You all know I love Ryker Cole and Charlie but dang it if Travis “Tease” Hale doesn’t rock my socks off … I mean look at the cover. As you read you will also understand. Honestly though do I have to pick between all these men .. cause I will take them all.

First I have to address this with Ms. Geri --- okay so never kill a dog in your book when I am reviewing it. What saved me from
Bigbooknut
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it

I must be honest and admit that normally, I'm all about the hero in romance. I know, I know, not being a good little very feminist here, but what can I say? A hot, sexy -- and usually for me -- alpha guy interests me more than the female. But I really liked Laynie. The accident that took her sight at 17 could have made her angry and bitter, but she's not only accepted it, but made a good life for herself. If only she could get everyone else, especially her overprotective mother, to
K.L. Donn
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You know how when you read the first book in a series and then you dive into the 2nd and think it'll be as fabulous as the first, but then it falls flat? That did NOT happen here!! I loved Ryker, so my expectations of Tease were sky high! But he exceeded them and blew everything I wanted right out the window!!
I thought Tease was gonna fight Laynie tooth and nail on their attraction and he did, a little bit, but then he embraced and holy moly is this man steamy!!! Shew!!
Laynie is so fricking
CC
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Tease and Laynie!

Tease had a horrible childhood. The flashbacks were horrible. Laynie is awesomely hilarious.

The way Tease handled her blindness was really terrific.

I liked the first book in the series, but it had a couple of triggers and it was not nearly as awesome as this book! This book really has no triggers (aside from general violence) (he had screwed women of course, but he was so standoffish it was not often or recent). Especially for a MC Romance.

The one club whore
Sonja
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for a honest review
I didn't know what to expect after "Ryker" - wasn't sure Geri could pull it off again. But the story sucked me right in, had sweet romance, suspense and hot, hot sex. It shows that trust, love and understanding are always a possibility and can overcome every obstacle. I loved the strength of the heroine and her outlook on life. The writing flowed right along and made me read faster and faster.
A definite must read!! Well done, Geri - hope for many more since
She Hearts Books
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
Usually I fall head over heart with the hot alphas, but this time I fell hard for Laynie. She's spectacular. Smart and sassy and sweet all rolled up into one chick. She's blind due to an accident, but you never think of her that way. She grabs hold of life and Tease with everything she has and is just so passionate about it all including him. I love that she just completely blindsides this man who has seen and done so much, but never expected her. He is completely enraptured by her. I loved this ...more
Cassandra Hall
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
omg! I received this as an ARC and this is my honest review.

Tease is amazing. Tease thinks that because of his scar he can't trust people and that he is a monster. His character is so well written that you love him and hate him at the same time. and man is he HOT!
Laynie is such a sweet smartass that you fall in love with her immediately. She has a disability but she refuses to allow it to define who she is. The sex is Hot! and steamy! Throw in a little danger from rival biker clubs and you have
Jenny Jo Weir
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Bahahahahahaha! These type books are my go to re-set books. Time and time again, I keep coming back to these alpha male biker insta-love books I find ridiculous. I understand they aren’t meant to be funny. I get that the authors intent is for them to be “hot” but they are so over the top ridiculous, I can’t help find them amusing.

It’s the same old story with different characters. He’s broken and broody and she’s independent and hot. He’s rough and mean and she’s sassy and sweet. He has an eight
Nikki Reeves
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I really really LOVED this book!!! Tease and Laynie as both such beautiful people. Laynie is has lost her vision due to an accident but she doesn’t let that get her down. She keeps a positive outlook on life and does her best to always look for the good in people. That’s why the first time she meets Tease AKA Travis she knows he is different. Tease isn’t a very likeable person to begin with or at least that’s the way he comes off. He doesn’t trust people and he knows that he isn’t much to look
Melissa Mendoza
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“‘You are the sexiest f@cking thing I’ve ever seen,’ he growls before starting up the motorcycle and driving back toward the road. My heart soars. He thinks I’m sexy! Well...I am. The man knows what he likes. I am a crazy, sexy b@tch, and he loves every second of it.”

5 I need more Tease stars!!! I thought I loved Ryker, ugh I was wrong….Tease is my new MC crush!

Laynie lost her eyesight in an accident when she was seventeen. She’s become very independent and now teaches other who’ve lost their
loves 2 read romance
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for review.
This is a series that just keeps getting better.
Tease is the strong silent type. He keeps to himself but will gladly do what he needs to protect his brothers. He has not had an easy life and has the scars to prove it. When he sees the gorgeous girl in the coffee shop he is drawn to her and wants to learn more.
Laynie is a sexy little spitfire. Despite what life has handed her she has stood strong. She is a smartass and I love her. She may be one of my
Tina
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book, the second in this series. I was completely satisfied, just the same as I was with the first book.
With Tease I wasn't sure how it was all going to play out after what a dick he seemed to be in the first book. Although I have to say I was extremely curious about his story after reading about him in book one.
Laynie is a hilarious sweetheart. She knew exactly how to handle a man like Travis and the chemistry they formed together was so sexy hot off the charts! I loved
JoLee (Cozy.Sunday.Reads)
Rating: 4 Stars - Loved It

Thoughts: I am late on my reviews and Tease was on my book boyfriend list for 2017. He is a delicious alpha male biker who is moody, broody and trust no one because of his past. What I loved most was his actions with Laynie. Through out the novel he did not think twice about just grabbing her hand or putting her hand on his lower back to help guide her. He never felt sorry for her or acted different around her because of her blindness.

Laynie had the best personality
Lauren
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Ahhhhh… Tease and Laynie!!! Seriously, Geri Glenn, could this book get any better? From the very last tease at the end of Ryker, I was begging to know more about Laynie and Tease! But, when the cards finally fell, Tease and Laynie’s stories nearly broke me.

Laynie is a beautifully written character that just screams “I wish you were real so we could be friends and go shopping and do crazy shit”. Her life since her accident has been wrapped in a rubber ball prison by her family. Sure, their

• Consume Me (Ravage MC #3)
  • Seduce Me (Ravage MC, #2)
  • Inflame Me (Ravage MC, #4)
  • Hammer (Regulators MC, #2)
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • Infatuation (Knights Rebels MC, #4)
  • Savage Fire (Savage Angels MC #2)
  • Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)
  • Coal (Regulators MC, #3)
  • Cade: Black Angels MC
  • Jagger (Knights Corruption MC Series, #3)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC, #1)
  • In The Red (Devil's Due MC, #1)
  • Tripp (Knights Corruption MC Series, #4)
Geri Glenn writes alpha males. She’s the USA Today Best-Selling Author known for writing motorcycle romance, including the internationally bestselling series, the Kings of Korruption MC.

She lives in the Thousand Islands with her hubby, two young girls, one big dog and one terrier that thinks he’s a Doberman. Before she began writing contemporary romance, Geri worked at several different

Kings of Korruption MC (5 books)
  • Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)
  • Jase (Kings of Korruption MC, #3)
  • Reaper (A Kings of Korruption MC #4)
  • Bosco (Kings of Korruption MC #5)