Start by marking “Finding Bliss (The Bliss Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Bliss (The Bliss Series, #1)

Finding Bliss (The Bliss Series, #1)

Clara

One phone call was all it took. A voice on the answering machine, a man oblivious to what calling me would do, uprooted my entire existence. He revived old hurts, dug up past nightmares. He destroyed everything I’d built for myself.
But I found bliss through Grey, in Grey.

Grey

Paperback
Published (first published September 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Bliss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Bliss

Samantha
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Life has a way of giving you exactly who you need at exactly the right time. Clara and Grey together work well and fit like puzzle pieces. This is a story of finding peace, accepting yourself, moving forward, and finding all the joys life has to offer. The writing, story, and characters all kept me hooked until I finished the last page of the epilogue which is how Finding Blissachieved 5 sweet, bright, and hopeful stars.

Clara's a workaholic at a law firm as her surrogate father's administrative
Coco.V
Jul 12, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/12/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Clara

But I found bliss through Grey, in Grey.

Grey

I had no idea that making a simple phone call, one that devastated me because of the reasons behind it, would make me question my truths, my friendships, everything I held dear i
Carlene Inspired
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Clara's put the past behind her, she likes her life how it is, focused on work and work only. Except life has a way of shaking things up. One phone call changes everything. Grey's voicemail brings up dark memories, fear, and lust Clara didn't even know she had in her anymore. Going to Bliss could finally close that chapter in her life, but it could also open a new one.

Best book after a super vague synopsis goes to Cassie Strickland! At 20% I was saying, I love this book and having an inner battl
Judi
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Touching Story

When I started to read Finding Bliss, I had no idea what was it about.The synopsis of the book was very vague.It didn't prepare me for what I was about to read.Then when I was done reading the book, I understood why it was vague.I for one can not even begin to put the right words together to describe how sad this book started off.It deals with a taboo subject.I wasn't sure how tasteful Ms. Strickland was going to convey this into words but I must say she did it very well.The main c
❤️Melanie
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***ARC generously provided for the exchange of an honest review***

This book is stunning in so many ways. The character's are so well developed, the story is beautifully written and told and the emotions this book invokes is overwhelming at times.

I understand the vagueness of the synopsis because there is just so much to this novel. The story is detailed from beginning to end keeping you completely invested in the book. I could put it down until I finished it and even then I wanted more.

As read
Penny
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r2r
Clara and Grey are two individuals with very different outlooks at life. Grey grew up in a small town aptly called Bliss, with loving parents and a PIA sister who he works together with at their family B&B.

Clara did not have an easy childhood. Prey to a very sick and twisted brother (I think this guy’s picture is what comes up when you look up the word sociopath), she overcomes tragedy after tragedy and the fact that she is still pseudo-living is a true testament to the human spirit. For the
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

I have absolutely no idea where to start with this review.

Before starting Finding Bliss I obviously read the synopsis and again when I had finished I read the synopsis. It gives nothing away aside from the fact that this is a story about redemption and love.

I'm not going to go into too much detail as I think it's best you go into this not knowing very much.

But let me tell you that this book is heavy. It deals with some strong issues and it does that well.

It will break your heart and then fill in
Marissa
World Building: This story takes place in Bliss, North Carolina. A small little mountain town where the people take care of their own and band together to give newcomers a chance! I loved all the family friends and how everyone was so close together!!
Characters: The main characters are Clara and Grey. Clara Vincent has been through hell and back, and is amazingly, not as broken as one would assume. Only after receiving a life altering call, does Clara find out what she has been missing in her ev
Tabatha
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreak, yet heartwarming

I really liked this book. It is a longer book but never felt drawn out or as if there was filler content. It felt natural and I liked that. It is a heartbreaking story but what courage and integrity. I can't recommend this book enough and can't wait until there is more from Bliss. Great read.
Christina
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story!!!

This story grabbed me from the beginning and kept me pulled in until the very last page!!!! I couldn't put it down!!! Loved it!!!
Carolina Godinho

I was given a ARC in exchange of a honest review.

I'm in love with this book. It will be hard to review it without let any spoilers out.

Clara has been through a lot and she shut everyone out.
When she receives an unexpected call that changed her life upside down she leaves everything behind her and starts her path. It is a hard path, full of hard choices but with so many valuable rewards that makes worth the blows taken.

This book amazed me, it was so full o
Anneliese
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star
Cassie Strickland has created a beautiful and intricate spiderweb of twists and turns, love and loss, revelations and tragedy.

Clara receives a call that will forever change her life and cause her to face her deepest fears, not only the tragedy of her past but the fear of falling in love.

When Grey made that heartbreaking phone call he never knew what he was putting into motion. His best friend was dead, but can you call someone your best friend if you never really knew what kind of man he was?

Fin
Natalie
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow.. I have been so lucky to have found some amazing books lately and this one is yet another awesome book. This book seriously touches on so many subjects that not everyone is comfortable reading, writing and I'm sure talking about. After reading this book I was left in tears, just being so thankful for all that I have and love.

Clara is a woman that is so strong and caring that no matter what she makes her life successful. She finds love and friendship amongst a world that had given her nothin
Penelope
Nov 08, 2015 rated it liked it
An honest review thanks to NetGalley...

This was a really hard book to rate, I actually struggled while reading this book, going from high to lows. The plot was magnificently thought out, it could have rated five stars from me easily. The main problem I experienced with this was the lags, there would be an extreme revalation and then for pages on end day to day life, then the same thing would occur over and over again. I did love the secondary characters but at the same time there were too much g
Sherry Haynes
Nov 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
One call changed everything for Clara. One phone call and everything she has fought to shield herself from has shattered. One phone call and she realizes that she was never safe. This story has such detail that the reader feels all the emotions Clara experiences. The pain, the panic, the anger, and the love. This isn't your traditional love story but a story of a woman who has dealt with abuse and what she does to overcome the scars the abuse left behind.

Can Grey help her through the struggle t
Jo
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you read other reviews for this book, you will see that they comment that the blurb doesn't give anything away. They're right. It doesn't.

The blurb gives no hint of the depth of this book. It's almost a mis-direction.

This story is much more than I expected. It deals with issues which are unpleasant,and yet it does it in a way which is not gory, not embelished, just necessary. And despite this, the author has a light, deft touch which simply envelops the reader within the story, within the li
Ariel
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding Bliss

A few twists and turns that kept me turning pages. I enjoyed that the plot twisted in ways I didn't expect. Can't wait for book number two in the series!
Lea's *~*Book Nook*~*
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
wonderful true heart warming story
Amy
Oct 13, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

ARC kindly provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I wanted to love this book. It has great reviews, and the description pulled me in. It really had a hold on me and kept me quite interested until a little past half way through the book. I started to become bored with this couple and that is never good. I knew it was bad when I was hoping to hear more about the other characters romance rather than the romance I was reading about.

This book touches on some dee
Mary
Anap
Jun 15, 2016
Addicted2Books
Nov 27, 2016

• Loving Scarlett (Scarlett Rose and the 7 Longhorns #1)
  • Divine Charity (Divine Creek Ranch, #18)
  • Storm (Bad Boys of X-Ops, #3)
  • Asking For Trouble (Texas Trouble, #6)
  • Love Under Two Lawmen (Lusty, Texas #2 Lost Collection)
  • Briar's Cowboys (Daly Way, #5)
Cassie Strickland lives in East Texas with her husband, her daughter, and her Jack Russell terrier. With the support of her family and friends, she recently changed her career path to something new and exciting, something she loves to do – writing.