Start by marking “Raven Pirate Assassin Spy (Beyond Fairytales series)” as Want to Read:
Raven Pirate Assassin Spy (Beyond Fairytales series)

Raven Pirate Assassin Spy (Beyond Fairytales series)

Once Upon A Time...
Sorella Corvino lost her brother to The Cursed years ago. Sorella is so determined to find him, she'll make any deal, rescue the outcasts and those like him, and risk flying into any port to rescue him. When her latest pirate efforts partner her with a bounty hunter who's too charming, sexy, and handsome for his own good, she knows she's in trouble.
Ian
Published August 21st 2015 by Decadent Publishing (first published August 20th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Raven Pirate Assassin Spy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raven Pirate Assassin Spy

Start your review of Raven Pirate Assassin Spy (Beyond Fairytales series)
One-Click
Audiobook - narration, S.W. Salzman, pretty good - he has a nice narrative voice and was pleasant to listen to.

I had a really hard time with this audiobookbook. I bet I listened to chapter 2, six or seven times (no joke) and chapter three four or five times. At least I wanted to know what was going on enough to re-listen to the chapters, but I just couldn't stay engaged. As a result, I'm not entirely sure that I completely 'got it'.

It seemed to me that it was a fictional history of
Jean
Jun 11, 2016 rated it liked it

The story starts off with the main female lead, Sorella, trying to find her brother.
I would like to say.. that I like strong female leads.
Sorella then meets, Ian, a bounty hunter, sparks fly, and the journey begins.

The narration by S.W. Salzman was decent.

Note:
"This audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of Audiobook Blast."

Sheri Velarde
Aug 21, 2015
London Saint James
Aug 27, 2015
Landra Graf
Aug 29, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Katherine McIntyre
Karin
Aug 08, 2016
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Nov 12, 2016
Landra Graf consumes at least one book a day, and has always been a sucker for stories where true love conquers all. She believes in the power of the written word, and the joy such words can bring. In between spending time with her family and having book adventures, she writes romance with the goal of giving everyone, fictional or not, their own happily ever after.