Start by marking “Mischief Under the Mistletoe: Holiday Hotties Just Waiting To Be Unwrapped” as Want to Read:
Mischief Under the Mistletoe: Holiday Hotties Just Waiting To Be Unwrapped

Mischief Under the Mistletoe: Holiday Hotties Just Waiting To Be Unwrapped (Armed and Deadly 0.5 One Last Miracle))

Nineteen contemporary holiday hotties, just waiting to be unwrapped from your favorite NY Times, USA Today, Amazon Bestselling, and Award Winning Authors. This anthology won't last long. Grab it while it's HOT!

Kristin Miller - The Bad Boy Meets his Match
When lingerie-store owner Cora Brennan plans a getaway at a quaint mountain retreat, she never expects to reunite with t
Kindle Edition
Published November 17th 2015 by Melanie James

To ask other readers questions about Mischief Under the Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mischief Under the Mistletoe

Aubree
Sep 25, 2015 Aubree rated it it was amazing
I recently read Unwrapping Noel by Jennifer Theriot. I'm a TheRiot Fan from way back. In my humble opinion this is her best work yet. I love the characters she created and how they overcome their insecurities (the same ones a ton of people face everyday) to find a little magic in their stocking.
Jennifer Theriot
Aug 24, 2015 Jennifer Theriot rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
My first review is for Snowflakes, Exes and Ohs by Melanie James.....I had the honor of receiving an ARC from the author and I gotta tell you..this a great read!

What do you get when you cross a hot Navy serviceman with a beautiful female cop? Sparks...lots of them.
This book grabbed me from the very first commitmentphobe description of Dylan Parker. He's the guy every girl lusts after, yet he runs like Forest Gump from a stable relationship. After his high school graduation, Dylan can't make it o
Corry Parnese
Sep 26, 2015 Corry Parnese rated it it was amazing
I have just finished reading Unwrapping Noel by Jennifer Theriot, from this wonderful box set..
You know when you start a book and your brain says...this is gonna be good, well this was great..
I love Ed every word.. Noel, a broken woman trying to get past her past, Leon ..a hunk of a man with manners .. A chance meeting brings these two together for a story you won't soon forget.. Hot, sexy, feel good read!!!
Jenifer
Sep 25, 2015 Jenifer rated it it was amazing
"The Bad Boy Meets His Match" By Kristen Miller was an amazing book!I loved how she brought together two characters that had been estranged from each other for years. It was a sweat and cute story that melted my heart at the end. I can wait to read more of Kristen Miller's books.

"Collide & Burn" By Claudy Conn was a good read. It gives you a little bit of romance sex and suspense. I enjoyed the characters and how she developed them throughout the story.

"Snowflakes Exes & Ohs" by Melanie
Rebecca Austin
Oct 04, 2015 Rebecca Austin rated it it was amazing
Unwrapping Noel by Jennifer Theriot

Noel Calabrese runs her own Public Relations firm and although her professional life is going great her personal life is definitely not. Noel lives with her ex-husband, Dave, who is a hot-shot litigator who cheated on her but due to recently battling cancer needed help from Noel.

Tony Tolbert, Noel's client and former Nascar driver, has asked Noel to come for a meeting but Noel says no until she discovers a secret Dave has been keeping from her. There she meets
Ashley Hedden
Oct 06, 2015 Ashley Hedden rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading Unwrapping Noel by Jennifer Theriot. I loved reading Noel and Leon's story. First off I absolutely loved the play on their names. It was something I didn't catch until it was mentioned. I loved this story and as you read it, you want Noel to experience great things. She has been through hell and has become a better woman for it. Leon and Noel make a couple that you completely root for. I loved this story and can't wait to read more of it.

I also had the privilege of
Michelle
Oct 11, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I read Unwrapping Noel by Jennifer Theriot.

Noel has her own Public Relations Firm. She and her cheating ex husband Dave still live together due to Dave needing her help after he was diagnosed with Cancer. A long time client of hers asks her to come out to California to help with a secret project. Noel is undecided until she uncovers a secret that Dave has been keeping from her.
In California, she meets Leon.... a gorgeous, caring perfect man. Feelings of insecurity arise as their relationship pro
Book Nook  Nuts
Aug 24, 2015 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing
Book: Mischief Under the Mistletoe: Holiday Hotties Just Waiting To Be Unwrapped
Author: Kristin Miller , Claudy Conn , Melanie James , Mindy Klasky , Holly S. Roberts , Stephanie Rowe
Diane Rinella , Kate Angell , Kimberly Kincaid , J.D. Tyler , Robin Covington , Suzanne Ferrell
Kathy Ivan , Selena Laurence , Jennie Marts , Teri Riggs , Jennifer Theriot , MJ Fredrick , Deb Julienne
Publication Date: 11/17/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is a wonderful b
Samantha Lundergn
Oct 12, 2015 Samantha Lundergn rated it it was amazing
I have just finished reading Unwrapping Noel by Jennifer Theriot from this box. set.
I really enjoyed Noel and Leon's story. I liked the play on the two's name that I missed until it was mentioned in the story. I found Noel to be a realistic and like-able character who has all the insecurities we all have. Her work life was great with her having her own business, but her home life not so much with her still living with her cheating ex do to his cancer.

She goes to California for meetings and end
Anna Salamatin
Aug 24, 2015 Anna Salamatin rated it it was amazing
Unwrapping Noel by Jennifer Theriot
I really Liked the cast of characters in this story. They developed into true to life people. These are adults, with adult issues and all the good or bad that implies. I like it when I "know" who they are, and I really identified with Noel and her struggles, within herself and in her life... Like, being "curvy," she can't see how beautiful she really is. And coming out of a toxic, 14 year marriage to a cheating husband hasn't helped. Now, being single for abou
SiKReviews
Oct 13, 2015 SiKReviews rated it it was amazing
I read an ARC copy of Unwrapping Noel by Jennifer Theriot in an exchange for a fair review.

Fair...how about fabulous?

Have you ever found out your life wasn't going the way you wanted it to, and decide to change it, only to be dragged right back in? That is what Noel Calabrese's life was like. When her ex's old habits again opens her eyes, she takes an opportunity to get away and do something more with her life.

While trying to decide what do change in her life to make it better, fate drops Leon i
Carla Krissinger
Nov 04, 2015 Carla Krissinger rated it it was amazing
Review of When You Close Your Eyes - by Robin Covington as part of this boxed set.

I was given the opportunity to read this novella before the entire set goes live. I am supposed to give my honest review for this. So here it goes...

I started around 7:15 pm, just after dinner, thinking that I can let my dinner digest and wash dishes after I read. It's a novella after all, won't take too long.

Well, by 7:45, I couldn't see through my tears, had only read about 30% of the book and had to walk away.
Heather Hollister
Oct 13, 2015 Heather Hollister rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Unwrapping Noel for an honest review. It is well written. I loved this whole story. I didn't want it to end. I am so glad I read this book. Jennifer is a new to me Author. I am glad I found her though. I love Noel as a character. I am glad Noel met Leon. I hope they continue in another book. Dave is such a butthead to Noel. Give this book a try.
Sharon Betts
Oct 19, 2015 Sharon Betts rated it really liked it
Prince of The Press by Selina Laurence
I received a copy of this story to review. This was a beautiful story, about persistence. Marcus has a reputation as a love them and leave them man. Renee has taken upon herself responsibilities, leaving little time or energy for her. A fabulous story, that left me in happy tears.
Michelle
Oct 18, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, author-arc
Prince of the Press by Selena Laurence....Such a cute story of family and love. What do you do when family priorities have to come first before the possible love of your life? Then throw in some hot brothers.... Read this great story by Selena to find out what happens....
Fabiola Chenet
Oct 18, 2015 Fabiola Chenet rated it really liked it
Just read Selena Laurence's novella: Prince of the Press. Loved it. A cute classic contemporary romance novel. :)
Brian
Aug 24, 2015 Brian rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-by-me
First, I received a copy of Unwrapping Noel from the author, Jennifer Theriot for an honest review. Here is that review.

I really, really liked this book! The leading Lady, Noel, is not another skinny babe with boob issues but a BBW who has feelings, has societal body issues that hold her back, she is depressed but darn successful, and wants what we all want: Love and happiness.

Noel is divorced but still attached by circumstance to her ex-husband who is a penis guided fool. He didn't know what h
Therese Lopez
Sep 23, 2015 Therese Lopez rated it it was amazing
These stories were absolutely awesome!! There is something for everyone in these great Christmas stories of love, romance, second chances and some definite mischief. If you love stories with sizzling romance, great Christmas magic then these are the stories for you. These ladies did a phenomenal job in bringing us great stories of Christmas love and romance. There is nothing better than a little fun under the mistletoe!!
Les Romantiques
Nov 03, 2015 Les Romantiques rated it really liked it
Posted on Les Romantiques - Le forum du site
Reviewed by Fabiola
Review Copy from the Author

Prince of the Press by Selena Laurence is a standalone novella published in the anthology Mischief under the mistletoe: Holidays hotties just waiting to be unwrapped (yes it’s quite an agenda LOL). I clearly hadn’t the time to read each story (a total of 19 different authors), but I wished to read at least the one by Selena as I know her and I love her style.

She didn’t disappoint me on this point once again
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Aug 25, 2015 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
Great collection of Christmas romances. I just reviewed a few but they were all good and plenty of touching moments to get your in the Christmas spirit.

Wrapped Up In You - Stephanie Rowe - Two people that life had turned cynical end up on the ferry to Mystic Island in Maine for two totally different reasons. Cole grew up on the island and loved the Inn his family ran. Christmas was the most special time on the island and he loved them all with his father. But after his father died Cole's Christm
Danielle
Nov 11, 2015 Danielle rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of Prince of the Press by Selena Laurence for review.

I love stories of "players" finding the one woman to make them rethink their priorities and this one does not disappoint.

Renee is struggling to work full time, take care of her mother who has cancer and look out for her 17-year-old brother. She has too much going on to get involved in any type of relationship, especially with her boss' younger brother, even if he is good-looking and charming. Marcus has moved up the ladd
Chris Bails
Nov 07, 2015 Chris Bails rated it it was amazing
I read Selena Laurence story The Prince of the Press and loved it. Love her books and can't wait to read more of this book.
This is the story of Renee who is a Secretary and working for Derek. He runs a political firm and he knows of her troubles. She just recently put a halt on college to help take care of her mom and younger brother. Her mother has cancer and is not able to work and provide for them. Renee is a good daughter and is helping take care of the family.
Marcus is Derek's younger broth
 Reading In Pajamas
Nov 28, 2015 Reading In Pajamas rated it it was amazing
Review: Mischief Under the Mistletoe: Holiday Hotties Just Waiting To Be Unwrapped http://wp.me/p3d0RZ-3ow
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated: 4.5 Stars

Wow, this collection of 19 stories has something for everyone. From sweet to spicy and everything in between. I didn’t read one where I didn’t smile and a few had me purring too. Some of them were longer than the others but each one had something to add. Besides, they were perfect for reading in between household chores. Now I can mentio
Clare O'Beara
Oct 31, 2015 Clare O'Beara rated it really liked it
Shelves: america-romance
This is a mixed bag of contemporary romances around Christmastime. As always in an anthology I liked some better than others. One is set in a Long Island stables, just right for me, and others are in small towns, secluded cabins or city offices.

Some authors let us look into a location of an existing series and others give us standalones. This is a good way to get to try new authors and decide if you might enjoy their books. And the Christmas theme is in some tales more emphasised than others.

Ex
Erzabet Bishop
Nov 15, 2015 Erzabet Bishop rated it it was amazing

This set of sizzling holiday stories will in turn melt your heart and send shivers (the good kind) down your spine. Sexy and sweet, these tales of merry moments under the mistletoe will make your holidays bright and fill your ereader with lots of treats.

Great read!
Brittany Shivers
Dec 02, 2015 Brittany Shivers rated it it was amazing
This is the greatest collection of Christmas stories. Most of these authors are new to me but from the moment I started reading I couldn't get enough. Happy reading!

The Bad Boy Meets His Match by Kristin Miller

Alec and Cora met over Christmas weekend at a cabin retreat. Seven years have passed and they once again find each other at the cabins. Alec has a reputation as a lady's man and Cora is recovering from a broken heart. Old feelings and new traditions form out of a weekend of a blackout, chi
Tbird London
Nov 18, 2015 Tbird London rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
What a wonderful selection of stories that comes in this anthology. I used to not be a fan of such things because I wanted a whole novel length story but this one shows me the benefits of anthologies. While stopping for lunch, taking a break from cleaning or getting ready for the holidays, Mischief under the Mistletoe gives the reader a hopeful, romantic and hot break from reality without monopolizing your time when you should be doing other things. Each story brings a sense of redemption, hope ...more
Mary Williams
Sep 25, 2015 Mary Williams rated it it was amazing
I think this is Jennifer Theriot's best book so far. It is a view of real life. Noel has been divorced from her cheating husband for a year. She delayed moving on with her life for a year to care for her ex while he is treated for cancer, only to find out he is still cheating and lying to her.

Noel owns her own company and is asked to come to California for a special project by her best client. She meets Leon on her arrival in California, neither know they are there for the same meetings.

Noel an
Linda Quick
Aug 24, 2015 Linda Quick rated it it was amazing
This is a phenomenal collection of holiday stories. So far I've read about half of them and each one has been great. My favorite is Snowflakes, Exes and Ohs - it's a contemporary romance that takes place over Christmas. It drew me right in and kept me engaged and turning pages as quickly as possible.

A number of the stories have characters that are military and I loved how the authors were able to make them feel real while also focusing attention on some of the problems our military folks face w
Linda
Oct 28, 2015 Linda rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2015-read
I received an ARC of Fly Me to the Moon by Mindy Klasky, one of the stories in this anthology. The story is about Lexi Taylor, who runs a small store, The Christmas Cat, in the small tourist town of Harmony Springs. Into her store walks Tom Finnegan, a former soldier in town to meet with the parents of a deceased comrade-in-arms. When he accidentally causes damage to her store's inventory that costs more than he can pay, Lexi arranges for him to work off the debt by helping with some repairs and ...more
Mistaken File Delivered for Pre-Orders 1 8 Nov 17, 2015 07:55PM
Goodreads Librari...: Book Title needs fixed 3 26 Oct 13, 2015 02:51AM
  • Third Degree (The Diamond Brides, #5)
  • Oh, Naughty Night!
  • Hope For Christmas (A Cowboy Way Novella)
  • His for Christmas (House of Trent, #1.5)
  • Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories
  • Compromised for Christmas
  • The Kiss Before Midnight
  • Christmas at Carriage Hill (Swift River Valley, #3.5)
  • Christmas in the City
  • A Pirate for Christmas
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
  • The Heat of the Moment (The Boys of Summer, #3)
  • Rekindle the Flame (Hot in Chicago, #0.5)
  • Six Times a Charm
  • Lucky 7 Brazen Bachelors Contemporary Romance Boxed Set
  • Wicked Firsts
  • Slamming (Through Time #3)
  • Wicked After Dark
New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Kristin Miller writes sweet and sassy contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance of all varieties. Kristin has degrees in psychology, English, and education, and taught high school and middle school English before crossing over to a career in writing. She lives in Northern California with her alpha male husband and their two chi ...more
More about Kristin Miller...

Armed and Deadly (2 books)
  • One Last Miracle
  • One Last Kiss (Armed and Deadly #1)