Start by marking “Bad Alpha” as Want to Read:
Bad Alpha

Bad Alpha

Bad Alpha features a select collection of stories with shifters so ruthless they will stop at nothing to protect their pack. These aren't sugar-and-spice heroes. Our alphas are feared, inked, and don’t ask questions first. They take what they want, never give in to their enemies, and think love is for the weak—until they meet their mate. Are you ready to learn how to tame ...more
Published August 21st 2015 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bad Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Alpha

Erzabet Bishop
This is for the whole anthology. What a great collection of authors and stories. I love some paranormal shifter crack and this has it all! These ladies are to be put on your favorite watch list if you haven't done it already. Sexy alphas to keep you reading through the night. Awesome read and I can't wait for more shifter collections from this publisher. Red. Hot. Awesome.
Monsterella Reviews
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This collection of 10 very different but also very intriguing stories will take you to places you never imagined. If you're in the mood to read about Alpha's who take charge; about women who stand up and fight for what they believe in; about danger, murder, corruption, love, lust, and passion; well then this is definitely a must read!!!

For Blood by J.R. Gray-When the sister of Alex, the alpha of a fueding pack, convinces him to allow her to marry the Alpha of the opposing pack; he thinks her int
Titania
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Are you ready to meet smoking hot Alphas? Looking to see shifters who know what it means to take charge? Well look no further than Bad Alpha anthology.
While I struggled with a few stories in the anthology, overall I really enjoyed it. My favorite stories were Tiger’s Mate by April Zyon and Always Midnight by Ashlynn Monroe. Both authors did a wonderful job of giving me everything I needed to enjoy both the stories and the characters. Both gave me strong female characters which I thoroughly enjo
Dawn
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
I enjoyed these stories a lot. The writing styles were all different, as were the shifters and situations in the stories. All of the authors wrote great characters and entertaining stories. I recommend this anthology, I found new authors to follow and so will you!

Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Linda Estes
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is ten different stories about Alphas and them meeting their mates. What the Alpha's would do to protect anyone that they claim wheat her it is their pack or their mate. All they stories were Awesome!!!! Wish they were a little longer though.
Sandra
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I hadn't read any of these authors. I really liked this collection.
Lynne
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Is there anything that JR Gray can't write? For me my first foray into his mindset was the Bound Series, an M/M story then Veil of Scars (M/F/M) and now For Blood (M/F Paranormal). All three books have the same quality that Gray effortlessly instills: strong, dominant characters and a dynamic storyline.

"For Blood" is the story of Roman and Victoria. Two people that have grown up in different wolf packs. Roman is the leader of his pack and Victoria's brother, Alex, leads theirs. There is extreme
Kasia Bacon
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Here's my review of FOR BLOOD by J.R. Gray.
(ARC provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review)

FOR BLOOD is an opening short story in the BAD ALPHA anthology, which contains ten erotic shifter-themed tales.

I rarely consciously go for the M/F reads these days. I wouldn’t have probably reached for this one either, if it hadn’t been for two reasons. Firstly, it was written by J.R. Gray, whose novels I always enjoy and secondly – it involves werewolves. What’s not to like!

Roman, a heavily t
Mary Campbell
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Was given this book for an honest review.

There are multiple books in this anthology, and each one is amazing in a different way. Here is a little about two of the books included in this book, and my review on them. Hopefully this helps you choose to take a chance to read this book and discover it's hidden treasures. Enjoy :)

Drakon's Prize by Moira Callahan

Drakon's Prize is about a dragon shifter named Drakon who finds his mate in the unlikely form of a council spy. At first she is unwanted. Be
Vicki
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a good compilation. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed them as much as I did. As I already prattled on about in my talktomuchohgoditsheragainstyle I LOVED For Blood by J. R. Gray and although he'll want to happily throttle me with his giant paws I would LOVE to see it as a series. I can hear the gnashing of molars as we speak. Suck it up man you wrote it too damn good.
Anyhoo there I go, prattling off again. I recommended it so just go and have a delve into it.
Oh and beware the
Michelle
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There isn't anything bad to say about this set of stories! I found some new to me authors and some authors I have been following for awhile. I have to say that there are a few stories that really stuck out for me. The anthology on a whole was amazing. I love that some stories were slightly more developed, while others got to the point. There was a little bit of everything with large payoff - and by payoff, I mean HOT HOT HOT scenes.

Each story revolves around shifters of all kinds - not just wolv
DebA
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bad Alpha is a ten author anthology. Overall it is just awesome! I mean it rocks! You get very different storylines about bad boy alpha shifters with their ink (tattoos). These guys are sexy and have dominant personalities. The heroines are strong willed women who are great matches for their mates. The stories are spicy, well-written, and entertaining. Readers are in for some original storylines. The characters have chemistry and great dialogues. The settings are vivid. You'll have trouble stopp ...more
Exquisite Reviews
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
This anthology brings you a variety of authors with multiple voices and styles that will captivate you at times and make you want to kill them at others. I think that the most refreshing part of the story is having the various stories defer from one another. I think that all of this alphas have something to bring you to enjoy as you read it.

I’m not going to give you inside of the short stories within, but I can tell you that is worth reading and owning it. I would give this anthology 4 diamonds
Tracie R
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I will add to my review as I read more of this book

Destiny Realized by Khloe Wren

Destiny Realized is the story of Leonardo ‘Leo’ and Valentino ‘Val’ and how there sister Abby has a vision that will change the brothers lives forever.

Tiger’s Mate by April Zyon

Tiger’s Mate is a short story about Alexa Harold who sees the dead and how a message from her mother leads her to Kurt Owens a Tiger Shifter.

I really liked both of these stories they are good quick reads for the bus ride home from work.
LeeAnn
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing collection!

Every story in this collection was so well written! The Alpha's, their mates and how they came to find each other and the love they found kept me turning the pages until I had read every story. I love a great love story and each and every one of these was just that! The conflicts they faced whether it be from others or their own stupidity at times, always ramped it up to a great level that had me rooting for each and every couple. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves sh
S.
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved this collection of short paranormal stories! While I do think that J.R. Gray's strength is in his M/M writing, I definitely loved this short story as well. If you want to read some quick, suspenseful and steamy paranormal this anthology is definitely something you wanna snatch up!
D
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the styles of the different authors .
I commend them on trying to make a stand alone story with so few words. It's tough to be limited and still write a piece that captivates your audience. Well done.
Keva
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Overall it was good, the stories engaging but the stand out story was J R Gray's 'For Blood', another solid read!
Bianca
Mandi
rated it it was ok
Jocelyn Dex
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Elizabeth Shaw
SiKReviews
Aug 31, 2015
J.R. Gray
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shayna
Jun 08, 2017
Cassie
Sep 11, 2015
Bitsy
rated it did not like it
Apr 09, 2016