Start by marking “Underneath My Clothes - a woman's guide to making peace with her body” as Want to Read:
Underneath My Clothes - a woman's guide to making peace with her body

Underneath My Clothes - a woman's guide to making peace with her body

When and who decided that we should be judged solely by size and appearance?

Why do so many of us set our mood for the day when we stand on the bathroom scales?

Why does weight loss and being thin so often equate to being successful and beautiful?

When we cease this fight, stop the negative internal dialogue and acknowledge our uniqueness by taking full responsibility for our
Published August 20th 2015 by JoJo Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Underneath My Clothes - a woman's guide to making peace with her body

Start your review of Underneath My Clothes - a woman's guide to making peace with her body
Lauren Wallace
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Your body shape does not measure your personality, your spirit, your beauty or your heart. Words are powerful things that can either destroy, uplift or empower. We all have a choice in regards to what words we use on a daily basis. Be mindful of your language not only to yourself, but also to others." (23)

I would like to thank Jo Ettles for providing me with an advance copy of this book!

I really appreciate when an authour puts out her life for the world to relate to. This book was so easy to
Michelle
Jun 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
I'm tossing up between a 3.5 to 4 star rating for this. I found the second part of this book to be more of what I was looking for and just more helpful when it came to body positivity unfortunately this part of the book was much smaller. The first part deals mostly with the authors own experiences which whilst interesting to read I couldn't relate too. I found this to still be a decent and quick read and a good begginer book in relation to body postivity.
Maureen
Fernand Adrian
rated it did not like it
Jun 20, 2019
Silvia Corradin
Pam
Betsy Hover
Aug 28, 2015
I was born in Perth,Western Australia in 1963.I moved to Cairns,North Queensland in 1996 after falling in love with its tropical ambience and unique beauty.

I have worked as a wellness consultant for the last seven years. I am staggered at how so many men and women are going through the motions of each day in automatic pilot,never stopping to acknowledge all of their blessings. Through my writing,