Start by marking “Cassie's Ordeal (Cassie's Space Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Cassie's Ordeal (Cassie's Space Book 7)

Cassie's Ordeal

(Cassie's Space #7)

Cassie loves her life on the river with Tom and her friends. She feels Tom has her wrapped in a safe and protected cocoon of love. But her world is jarred when the phone calls begin. Cassie hesitates to tell Tom about them knowing he’ll over react and she will be the one under ‘house arrest.’ But when the calls go from annoying to frightening she has no choice. Tom brings ...more
Published August 19th 2015 by Blushing Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about Cassie's Ordeal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cassie's Ordeal

Sherry
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
3 -4 stars
It was written more like a blog or a story of a month in the lives of Cassie and friends.
I imagine that if you have read the series, you understand. I would have liked the story better if the story had ended at the Ordeal, with maybe an epilogue, but it didn’t.
I enjoyed the excitement and the views of all involved. Several chapters were told by Cassie’s friends and family. It helped to get into the heads of her friends. I liked Cassie and Tom. Their friends and family were wonderful.
Kathy Heare Watts
CELEBRATION OF SURVIVAL AND TOGETHERNESS
I love these stories about Cassie and Tom Duff and their extended family of friends, Sue and Steve and Ryan and Allie. With Cassie, there is always a new adventure, but not always are they happy, safe and fun. I think this book in the series was the most emotionally challenging story to read of Cassie. It had heart-stopping, forget to breath issues that kept the pages turning as the nightmares unfolded. If there was ever a man that loved a woman, willing t
Laurel
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the continuing saga of Cassie and Tom and their friends. I love reading about Cassie and to see what naughtiness she's up to. She's a bit like Lucy along with Ethel and the trouble they get into. Some of it is laugh out loud funny or very scary and I hold my breath feeling anxious and worried for her. Some of the scenes are touching and she and Tom have marvelous friends and family. Lots of spanking, not overly harsh and well deserved. I'm looking forward to more Cassie books.
Donna
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This may be my favorite of the Cassie books so far. That would be due to Sue. The ordeal that is the center of this book isn't just Cassie's and Sue very plainly puts that out, standing up to Tom and putting him in his place. That's not something that happens often and I admit I delighted in it. And for a change the fault really isn't Cassie's! If you haven't started this series yet, get on the wagon.
Katherine Deane
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love all the Cassie books! Cassie is so full of energy and fun. Tom is so yummy and dominant!
This one was very thrilling, because Cassie got kidnapped!

And something very special and wonderful made me cry happy tears at the end. (But I won't spoil it for you :) )

I love this series so much, and can't wait to read the next one!
Dawn Mann
Jan 23, 2019
Josie Shrieve
is currently reading it
Feb 15, 2019

Cassie's Space (10 books)
  • Cassie's Space
  • Cassie's Tale
  • Cassie on the Move
  • Cassie's River Living (Cassie's Space Book 4)
  • Cassie's Conflicts (Cassie's Space Book 5)
  • Cassie's Influence (Cassie's Space Book 6)
  • Cassie Corralled (Cassie's Space, #8)
  • Cassie's Road Trip (Cassie's Space #9)
  • Cassie's Life (Cassie's Space #10)