Start by marking “Make Me Sin (Bad Habit, #2)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Sin (Bad Habit, #2)

Make Me Sin (Bad Habit #2)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  4,682 Ratings  ·  465 Reviews
***RITA® Award finalist from the Romance Writers of America® for Best Contemporary Romance: Long***

Chloe Carmichael’s life feels pretty sweet—she’s both maid of honor and florist for her best friend’s A-list wedding, things are getting serious with her boyfriend, and her flower shop is about to get a spread in a national magazine. But it all quickly turns sour whenever th
Published January 12th 2016 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Sin, please sign up.
Amy I read on Amazon that she said there is going to be a 3rd one, Grace & Brody's story :)
J.T. Geissinger Yes, there are several chapters in A.J.'s pov, and they're very powerful.

Lisa
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing

5 "Emotional" Stars!

“God, this is gonna hurt.”

description

Make Me Sin is the second book in J.T. Geissinger’s rocker series entitled Bad Habit. I really loved the first book in the series and was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out to be an all-encompassing fantastic whirlwind with funny, heart-warming, sexy and romantic scenes. As much as I enjoyed Sweet as Sin (book one), I have to say that this second installment to the series simply took my breath away. It certainly had much darker undertones
NiCoLeTa E.
***5++ "Devastating" stars for A.J. & Chloe***

God damn it!!! I thought that i loved the first book but this one was amazing, wonderfull, extraordinary!!! I don't know how else i can describe it!!!
The only sure thing is that it will remain with me for a long time!!!
This story was so devastating, heart-wrecking, but at the same time so beautiful!!!

I never wanted to end this book... I could live with the company of A.J. and Chloe for the rest of my life!!!
I had this feeling that i was gonna l
Geri Reads
Jan 18, 2016 rated it did not like it
I should have known better. After having conflicting feelings about the first book, I ignored my instinct and requested this.

Bad idea.

The drama llama was too much. Too much. Everything that could happened in a book happened in this book. Not even kidding. It was just TOO MUCH. Plus, I really I hate one of the plot device used by the author. I wish I had known because that alone was enough to kill any enjoyment I had left for this book.

ARC provided by the publisher
Dilek VT
5 stars if you like bittersweet ends...

This was a love story too beautiful to be true until it wasn’t, until it started to be sad and sadder... There really was a lot of drama. I can deal with drama if I have a happy end eventually. Or in some cases, I can be OK with a very sad ending if I am prepared for it, you know some books end in a painfully beautiful way and you just love them no matter what. But, being the “black or white” girl I am who doesn’t like “shades of gray”, I don’t like bitters
Alyse
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
For more reviews, please follow my blog:

Make Me Sin is the second book in J.T. Geissinger Bad Habit series. This is the first book I've read by this author and I NEED to go back and read the first in this series. Not because I felt I was missing something in this book, but because I fell in LOVE with these characters and the writing. I feel that you can definitely read Make Me Sin without reading the first book (Sweet As Sin) and not miss a thing.

I always try to inc
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
★★★ 3 Crazy Plot stars ★★★

Personally I feel like this book should come with Trigger Warnings of :Domestic Violence and mentions of Rape and difficult childhoods.

Angst in this book is 10 times more than that in Book 1,which Isn't a huge issue for me.It's the instability of the plot that deducted one of the stars from the final rating.The plot started off strong but ended,a little crazily to me.
After a certain point in this book the author just kept throwing in random past incidents and crazy char
Bindi Boo
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This one was filled with drama after drama and super angsty. I DEVOURED it. Sometimes when there's too many subplots, the book can get pretty long and i skim through pages. I personally think this author did a good job especially with the pacing. As usual, her writing was impeccable. I shed a few tears at the end, being as shocked as the heroine was.

In a nutshell, Chloe and AJ share a mutual, unwanted attraction. Being that their best friends Nico and Kat are planning a wedding, its onl
Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews
Oh, this ain’t gonna be easy. I already see that I am in the minority here.

FIRSTLY, I am a fan of this author. I, however, am not a fan of this particular book.
For the first 30-40% I was an invested reader and then this book took a turn for the unbelievable and insensitive.

I am an older (40’s) reader. So NA can be a bit of a hit or miss with me. All the angst and hyped up drama can be somewhat over the top. My issues aren’t with the writing or subject matter.

Most of my issues are spoilers so
Sybil aka Lala

Chloe is a sweet girl who is loved by everyone, she comes from a good family and is a little naïve but she’s determined to stand on her own two feet and make a success of her bespoke floral boutique. She’s about to get a massive opportunity as the flowers she’s doing for her best friend’s wedding will earn her a spread in a popular magazine and things are going well with her boyfriend. There’s only thing that is souring her good vibes; A.J, bad-ass rocker and the groom’s bandmate and best man. H
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
4.5 rocky road stars

Hop on the emotional roller coaster!

Our heroine is Chloe - a mid-twenty girl from rich parents who owns a flower shop. When we meet her she is still with her boyfriend Eric (let me say right away - there is no cheating). She's sweet, straight forward, loyal and a good girl all around.

A.J. is so fantastically multi-layered, it's hard to describe him without spoiling too much. He is an enigma and on this journey we peel back layer by layer of his personality. He is distant, bad
Kate's Corner
This is my first read for 2016 and it is a winner in my opinion.

photo Unbenannt_zpsyszzbrf1.png

So basically those are my feelings at the end of the book.
Now all good views start at the beginning and I like to think that I am a honest person and at least I try to get straight to the point in saying that my feelings for this book ran deep. I despised the first 25 % of this book and I nearly gave up I’m sorry to say that so my sincerest apologies to Ms. Geissinger.
Getting over my initial distaste for the book at 31 % I start
Lana
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Last time I read Sweet as Sin I couldn't write review because I was so emotional and all I could do was thank writer for this amazing story.This time was pretty much the same....
I cried a lot.
 photo 13238653_zps0xwmejtf.gif

I must say this is now my favorite series,I didn't eat or sleep I was so much into this and because of holidays I didn't have time to write a review.I want to say so much stuff but I have no words

I remember A.J. in the first book and you know what I liked him even when he was biggest jerk ever,because behi
Stacie
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
5 Very intense "Love will never die" Stars!

This book was so intense. It was mysterious, compelling, heartbreaking, tragic, angst/longing filled, and beautiful. I loved it. I loved every bit of it.

AJ was broody and dark. He was emotionally damaged and just going through the motions of life. Until he met Chloe. She triggers emotions in him he is not prepared to handle. So what does he do? He acts like a complete jacka**. Until he simply cannot stay away from Chloe and gives in to his desire. He be
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Life's too short to miss out on anything, even if it's pain."

This is one of those cases where I wish I was allowed to give more than five stars. It was so good it needs extra to convey how much I loved it. Yes, A.J. Is a rockstar, and that's what led me to read this series. I had no idea what yummy goodness I was gonna find when I turned that first page. Now I'm thrilled to have a new author to add to my favorites list. This is the second book in the series, so it's confirmation that she's no
Rejane
Mar 31, 2017 marked it as nope
Please, read reviews with the spoilers. It's so tragic it's funny. And the old trope of all times. Who can say what it is??
Call me mean (I am a cold heart person lol) but I could picture the violins being played sadly in the background like the ones in the Titanic movie (even if they say it was real the band played until the end I had a good laugh out of it. Buy I didn’t like that movie anyway. See? Cold blood. Lol)

Sheryl
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH GAWD!!!! This book ABSOLUTELY KILLED ME!!!! I LOVED it ALMOST as much as the first one...

And waiting for next book in this series is going to drive me bonkers!!!!

Review to follow...

*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and Amazon Publishing*
Jacqueline's Reads
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audio, ku, music
2 It just wasn’t for me Stars

This is my second book by this author, wait, 3rd. I just didn’t finish the other one I started. Yeah, everyone loves this author and this series has high praises, and that is why I stuck with it and tried to finish.

It doesn’t hurt that it’s free audio on Kindle Unlimited. I was seduce by Sabastian York! The main reason why I picked up this audio was because of Sabastian York BUT let me put this disclaimer there < -- He’s hardly in the book. Like maybe 5 chapters
J. Grayland
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well after the disappointment of the first book the big draw for me with this second book in the series was that "Sebastian York" was a narrator, and he was for about a whole 10 minutes of a 12+ hour book. BUT I really liked the complex story line of this one and I liked the chemistry that A.J and Cloe have together but once again the narrator Teri Clark-Linden did a great characterization for Cloe, but unfortunately made A.J sound like a drunk vampire.
XxTainaxX
Dec 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Chloe is pretty sure that AJ hates her. AJ however is hiding his true feelings because he feels his past makes him unworthy. There are some other interesting aspects to AJ and his professional field that make him quite unique. Once they get beyond the initial obstacles what these frenemies have is solid. I really enjoyed this read.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.
Jessica
Oct 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
Chloe was the newest addition to the Desperate Doormats. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but she let me down and kept on going further and further in the pit. I hoped that she'd at least grow some sort of a backbone, dump him on his ass, and leave him there to suffer in his self-inflicted misery. She's also partly at fault too for getting herself involved with him when he had shown her nothing but disdain. I understand she got her feelings hurt because he was mean to her but I don't ...more
Doris
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gut wrenching!! I had thought that Sweet as Sin was a killer book but then I read this one and I feel totally wasted emotionally. I am not a crier but this one was hard to read in places because I could not see through my tears. Any author who can provoke that kind of emotion from their reader has done an outstanding job writing their book. This is not a total downer because there are some very well written areas that leave you laughing out loud as well.

The chemistry between Chloe and AJ was of
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

This second installment of Bad Habit series features the band’s drummer A.J. Edwards and Chloe Carmichael, best friend to Kat (from book 1) and florist to her wedding. Their story has an enemies-to-lovers trope. Though a typical theme, J.T. Geissinger kept the story interesting and exciting. She hooked me in deeper and deeper with each twist of the story. I couldn’t put this book down.

Chloe and A.J. met in the last book, and even then, you can tell there’s something brewing between them already
Vintage
Oy vey.

A.J. is a badass drummer and has been giving sweet Chloe crap since the moment they met. Committed to nice guy cop Eric, Chloe can’t understand why AJ is so darn mean.

Thrown together because of their friends’ wedding, AJ lowers his guard and let’s Chloe in. The fallout from their chemistry, the nice guy cop’s exit, and what turns out to be AJ’s unbelievably horrific past is where the fight between pain and true love comes in. NO CHEATING.

I usually eye-roll at most damaged romantic heroe
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
DNF @ 28%

The heroine is a cheating witch who calls out other man's name while she and her boyfriend were in the heat of passion. Cheater. Except, it's not cheating is it? Because it shouldn't be called cheating! He wasn't even inside of her! Yeah right.

Also, instead of ending things with her boyfriend properly, she went straight to the Hero. LOL. Aw that's cute. :):):):):):)
Naughty Mom Story Time
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was addicted from start to finish. These Bad Habit rockstars have some incredible back stories and AJ’s was so sad and a bit unique. He and Chloe were such opposites but a totally perfect match.

This one is definitely the most emotional of the Bad Habit series. With the suspense mixed in, I was on the edge of my seat. AJ is definitely the broody rockstar, but he was oh so romantic and poetic. He was so dreamy and gentle...especially with the childhood he had. He was such a beautiful soul and p
Maria11
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great read

I liked this one much better then the first. Lots of twists and turns. The end kept me on edge. I listened to the audible version and then just had to see what was going to happen. The narrator did AJ's voice like he was a vampire!! LOL. It doesn't take too much away but it will make you laugh.

Chole and AJ are HOT!! Shower inducing.

Great story. On to the next
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup. (posting 1/4/18)
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2C8DGeX

Yall. Make Me Sin was good! I enjoyed it a hell of a lot both times I listened to it.

The Gist: AJ and Chloe pretty much hate each other. Problematic when her best friend is marrying his band mate and they're both involved in the wedding. Finding out there may be more to one another than they expected? Damn inconvenient. Gah!

Chloe and AJ are a fantastic couple even if an unexpected one. Fiery but sweet. In
A Klue
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
French Press Bookworm Blog
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Is it possible to get an AJ of my own?!! I'm pretty sure he stole my heart and I don't think he's gonna give it back anytime soon!

AJ is dark and mean and so sweet. At first all your thinking is why are you such a jerk and then the moment he opens your eyes to the color he sees your sucked in to his word where he can't see past his own demons but can't stay away from his Angel!
I loved everything about Chloe! And her heart and love for AJ was off the charts. This story was so much more than a sw
LPJ
Jan 14, 2016 rated it liked it
So. Much. Drama. This series is kind of like a telenovela. Geissinger packs in more plotlines, painful histories, and unhinged characters lurking in the corners ready to wreak havoc than one book can really handle. But it makes for good reading — and if it produces a few eye rolls, they're accompanied by tears. So. Many. Feels. I'm actually scared to read the next one because so much was telegraphed here. But I will because I've been looking forward to Grace's story. And because a good soap oper ...more
J.T. Geissinger's...: What Did You Think of A.J. and Chloe's Story? 18 67 Feb 06, 2016 10:12AM
  • Wild Aces
  • Engaging (Alluring, #2)
  • One Night with Hemsworth (One Night Series, #1)
  • Raw and Dirty (Bad Boys MC Trilogy, #1)
  • Debauched (Undone, #3)
  • The Daring Assignment (Curvy Assignments #1)
  • Warrant (Righteous Outlaws MC, #1)
  • Some Girls Lie (Outback Heat, #4)
  • 26 Hours in Paris (International Affairs #1)
  • Snare (Falling Stars, #3)
  • Bound to You (At Your Service, #1)
  • Crossing the Line (Without a Trace, #0)
  • Love, Untamed (Discovering Love #1)
  • Rolling in the Deep (Lopez Brothers, #1)
  • Possession (Sons of Odin MC, #2)
  • Dex (Kinky Shine, #1)
  • Project Virgin
  • Ruthless (True Brothers MC, #1)
**Text LOVESTORY to 66866 to sign up for my newsletter**

J.T. Geissinger writes unique, passionate love stories for women who need more than cookie-cutter romance. Ranging from funny, feisty romcoms to intense, edgy suspense, her books have sold more than one million copies and been translated into several languages.

She is the recipient of the Prism Award for Best First Book, the Golden Quill Award
More about J.T. Geissinger

Bad Habit (3 books)
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Because you have a smile like a sunrise and eyes that could end all wars,” 3 likes
“You never know what it’s like to be someone else until you’ve lived what he’s lived.” 2 likes