Start by marking “Anger's Children” as Want to Read:
Anger's Children

Anger's Children

Sexy, Paranormal Short Stories!

Strap on your seatbelt for this whirlwind of short stories that take you out of this world—literally!

-A goddess on a mission or a young adult growing up? In the paranormal world, who's to know?

-Covert Action is supposed to mean "secret" but in a world of regulation, just what is everyone going so far out of their way to hide? Sex is a
58 pages
Published May 20th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Anger's Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anger's Children

Start your review of Anger's Children
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
I received a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion.

Anger’s Children has three short stories each with their own separate characters that each have their own roads to travel and with their own little twist that kept me flipping the pages on my Kindle so fast that I thought it was going to blow up. Each of the three stories in Anger’s Children did exactly like the cover said they would; all three will blow your mind. But in a good way mind you.

In the first story “Under the
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
I received a free copy via Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review. I made no guarantee of favorable review and the opinions expressed here are my own.

Please note this is not suitable for young readers.

This dark and erotic read consumed me right from the beginning and I read it in one sitting. This is a well written and intensive read with three imaginative and thought provoking short stories. It is truly a must read.
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult, paranormal

Anger's Children by K. D. Rose is collection of three short stories. Judging this book or writing its review is particularly hard, since I hated one of the stories, loved another and one remained in between like and dislike.
I must note, however, that the synopses for the stories were more interesting than most of the stories themselves. Sex is the focus of the stories; some of it was more disgusting than enjoyable.

E.
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

“Anger’s Children” by K.D. Rose is a collection of three short stories, “Under the Shadow of Wings”, “Eyes Only”, and “The Dark Man”. The first is a little disconcerting to me with its fluid treatment of time and changes in point of view, but it is an interesting twist on explaining why joining the mile high club can be fraught with danger. The second provides a thought-provoking look at the challenges facing those who serve their country and the price and sacrifices that the service
Peggy
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three separate stories in one. Each having their own plot and characters. Each having a different taste, is you will. Each one will keep you interested and turning the pages as they give you different twist and turns to make them whole. It was a little different to see the difference of each one in one book. But it was a nice little change too. This book is for those who like a challenge so to speak.

*Received for an honest review*
Mave
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
These are three short stories but intense, very different from each other but exciting, I was completely glued to the pages, once I started reading it, I could not put it down.

The three stories are "Under the Shadow of Wings", "Eyes Only", and "The Dark Man".
The pace is really fast thanks to very short sentences, the characters are original and complex, the three plots are well built and compelling.
If you want to read a book different than usual this is the right choice.
Julia Damatto
Aug 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Under the Shadow of Wings”, “Eyes Only”, and “The Dark Man” are the three stories in this book.
My favorite is the first one, wow. So many emotions in such a short story, the words exude anger, sex, power, fear, etc. Kat is a very interesting character, she's powerful, relentless and full of feral instinct. The plot is unique, settled in a paranormal world. I can honestly say that this story BLOW my mind.
The other two are also great, but doesn't have the surprise factor that Under The Shadow Of
Aug 17, 2015
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
I received a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion.

In the first story “Under the
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)

Please note this is not suitable for young readers.

E.
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult, paranormal

Mave
Aug 20, 2015 rated it really liked it

If you want to read a book different than usual this is the right choice.
Peggy

Wendy
Kelley Moore
Nikki
Aug 06, 2015
K. D. Rose is a poet and author. K. D.’s book, Inside Sorrow, won Readers Favorite Silver Medal for Poetry. In 2017 she was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. Her poetry, essays, and short stories have been published in Word Riot, Chicago Literati, Poetry Breakfast, BlazeVOX Journal, Ink in Thirds, Northern Virginia Review, The Nuclear Impact Anthology, Stray Branch Magazine, Literary Orphans, ...more