Start by marking “Adrenaline” as Want to Read:
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

(Speed #2)

Malcolm Wallace lived for the adrenaline rush. If he wasnt living life on the edge, he wasnt living. He had no time for relationships, let alone love.

When one event changes Malcolms entire future, he must turn to the one person who makes him doubt his entire philosophy on life.

Paislie Pruitt.

Shes beautiful.

Shes strong.

Shes the one rush Malcolm never saw coming.

Published March 22nd 2016 by K. Elliott Enterprises, INC.

To ask other readers questions about Adrenaline, please sign up.

Start your review of Adrenaline
Sybil aka Lala
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Malcolm Wallace once lost the love of his life before he could make her a promise. Now fuelled by guilt and living from one adrenaline rush to the other he surrounds himself with fast car and fast women. He could never allow anyone to get close to him but hes about to meet a girl who could be the greatest thrill of his life.

Paislie Pruitt distrusts men. After all, the one man who was supposed to care for her dropped her off on the steps of an orphanage when she was eight. Somehow she clawed out
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Adrenaline Filled Stars ~

As always Kelly Elliott has hit a home run with Adrenaline. Whether she is writing about swoon worthy cowboys or fast talking NASCAR drivers, she has an amazing talent at creating romanced filled books that leave you feeling happy.

Adrenaline is the second book in Speed Series. It follows the life of a NASCAR driver and a lonely girl who grew up in an orphanage. This book will touch on all your
Three Chicks
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane
Paislie Pruitt is fiercely independent. When she was a child, her mom died and her father left her at Saint Patrick's Orphanage.

"Don't cry, Paislie Lynn Pruitt. Pruitt's don't cry. You're almost nine years old, for Christ's sake."

She was bounced around from foster home to foster home and always ended up back at the orphanage. Her mentor was Sister Elizabeth and she nurtured Paislie and felt her feel safe. Paislie has strong spiritual beliefs, but at an early age her lack of
Paula
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: racer
Too much angst, not for me.
Beth
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 Checkered Flag Stars

Fast cars and Southern boys. They go hand and hand. And nobody does southern boys like Kelly Elliott.

Paislie goes to church for several reasons. The first is that she was raised in the church orphanage after her father abandoned her there. The second is that her best friend is a nun. The third is that she has a lot to ask forgiveness for. She likes the guys. Sometimes makes bad decisions. But she always regrets those, hence the church visits.

Malcolm is a good old
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

Malcolm Wallace has no shortage of woman falling at his feet, He is a rising star in the world of racing and now that his competition has left the circuit he is set to be the one to beat from now on.

Paislie Pruitt first meets Malcolm when she is on a date with another man. The attraction between them is quite overwhelming, she has never experienced anything like that before.

Malcolm is determined to get to know Paislie better. He knows that what he felt with her cannot just be one sided,
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
This book isn't without its flaws -- it's far from perfect but nevertheless, it's a good read (no pun intended). To be honest, I think little Sophie stole the show from the main characters for me.

The Hero and heroine's relationship development is fast-paced, they had an insta-love kind of thing which... annoyed me but I guess it works for them. I loved the drama that happened in the book. They had a lil' separation twice but towards the end I felt like the author dragged the story when she could
Kathy
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Adrenaline is Book2 in the Speed Series, Ignite is book1. You really need to read Book1. This is Malcolm and Paislie's story, yes you read that right. #WhoTheHeckIsPaislie is what you're asking yourself right now, since hopefully you read Ignite. Malcolm is your typical alpha male who does not do commitment what so ever. Something happened in his past that makes him the way he is. Paislie comes out of nowhere, but trust me, it will all make sense and leave you at peace with the situation. This ...more
Carol-Ann
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable read loved the character's of Malcolm and Paislie both from different backgrounds. He has women falling at his feet and has a NASCAR driver he has got the adrenaline to succeed, He knows he can have any girl he wants too without consequences. He doesn't want a steady relationship or so he thought that was until he met Physio therapist Paislie who had it difficult growing up she had got a better life now she was one tough cookie, Great chemistry between these two character's she ...more
Karen Mc
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A tender and touching romance fueled by angst, Adrenaline makes the heart race and the body ignite as emotions soar around the track at lightning speed. Adrenaline by Kelly Elliott is a riveting and racy romance but so much more. Its a story about defying the odds. Defeating the demons of the past. Learning to trust those feelingsled by the heartthat flow freely, controlling the head and body in every way. Believing in and trusting fate and second chances, true gifts that sometimes only are ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I found myself feeling something Id never felt with a man before. Excitement.

There hasnt been a man in twenty-six-year-old Paislie Pruitts life who hasnt walked away from her. Starting with her father who, after her mothers death, dumped her off at an orphanage when she was nine. She doesnt open her heart to men because she knows that, inevitably, shell just be left behind and hurt by them. A physical therapist, who once considered becoming a nun like Sister Elizabeth, the nun who raised her
Angie
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Kelly Elliott delivers a phenomenal read!!! Proving yet again why I absolutely love this author!!!!

This book had all the feels..... I cried, was pissed, cheered, laughed, filled with angst! Let me say the hotness level was thru the roof and oh the swoon worthy moments were surprising!!

Malcolm is at the top of his game, he is one of the top and hottest drivers in NASCAR. He loves women, enjoys women...he has his share of women. No emotional ties nothing beyond the physical.
Amy
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Adrenaline filled stars!!

I had become addicted. It was as if she was a drug, and I needed a fix every single day.

I swore a long time ago I would never let another man into my heart to hurt me. Then I met you, and everything has been turned upside down. You do things to methings that make me want to give you my very soul.

I cant breathe without you. I need you to know that. Youre everything I need.

Adrenaline is the second book in the speed series and follows the story of Malcolm and Paislie.
JACINTA
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

A tragic accident struck Malcolm Wallace at an early age of 17. This would set his feelings for the future of ever loving someone else. Malcolm loves fast cars and especially fast women. He loves the adrenalin rush and will find anything to give him that rush. Malcolm needs it in order to live so he can forgot his past.

Paislie Pruitt lost her mum at an early age and at the age of 8 her father dropped her at an orphanage as he no longer could look after her. This would turn Paislie into
Rebecca
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's been a long time since I've read a book by Kelly Elliott, but as soon as I started Adrenaline, I was reintroduced to all the qualities of her writing that I adore - a fiercely independent heroine who has made the most of her life despite an extremely difficult childhood; a sexy, dirty talking hero who has scars of his own and makes mistakes but does what he can do make amends, and a storyline that is steamy, angsty, and at times frustrating due to characters irrational reactions and not ...more
Keri
Rating: 5 stars out of 5

Review:
ღ)
..*) .*)
(. (.` ღ FIVE HEART RACING STARS!!!!

Youre the reason I wake up each day.
As always Kelly Elliott did not disappoint. This author is always a one click and release day read.
This book was a rush from the start. Paislie is this sweet girl who
Emily Goodman
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Elliott just hand delivered you a dose of your own adrenaline rush in the form of Malcolm Wallace. She gives us the classic alpha male turned up on high with commitment phobe Malcolm and his sexy swagger. Adrenaline is Elliotts second book in her one of her newest series- Speed. The Speed Series is set around Nascar drivers Emmitt and Malcolm, however you dont have to be a NASCAR fan to fall in love with Elliotts take on this sport. Adrenaline is one of those books you can definitely read ...more
Kerri Mirabella
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Adrenaline Rush Stars

Kelly Elliot has released yet another phenomenal love story, proving over and over why she is an auto buy author for me. Adrenaline is book 2 in the Speed series and focuses on Malcolm and Paisley.

Malcolm Wallace is a rich manwhore, at the top of his game in Nascar. Paisley Pruitt is an independent physical therapist. Neither one is looking for "the one" as they both have issues from the past preventing them from wanting something more.

When these two literally collide into
Jamie
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Malcolm, he likes Fast Cars and Fast women. Not one for relationship, just a good time with a female companion, until he met her.
Paislie, loved her job as a Pyshical Therapist, she doesn't have time for a relationship, she doesn't trust a man with her heart after being left as a young child by her father. Until she meets Him.
When she accidentally runs into a Sexy as Sin Race Car Driver named Malcolm, this starts a chain reaction that will put both of them in each other's path. Malcolm will stop
Brooklyn
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you read Ignite, you met Malcom Wallace. An adrenaline junky driven by his need for speed and women. But there's more to Malcom's story than you would expect. He has a past that has left him hurting and turning love away.

"Racing was my life. I needed the rush. I craved it. I had to have it to keep all my other demons away."

When he meets Paisley Malcom is overwhelmed by the instant emotions that overtake him. Paisley helps Malcom recover not just his body but his heart as well.

"Her smile
Nancy Metsch
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don't what to say
I have been a fan of Kelly's since Wanted came out. Her books just get better and better. The last time I swooned this much was over Jeff Johnson. Malcolm is just so Alpha in everything he does. Doesn't matter if it's racing a car or going for the girl he loves, he takes command of the situation and just makes it all go his way. He is just that amazing. At first if Ignite I thought he was an arrogant POS. But is Adrenaline he changed my mind.
Paislie also blew me
Lisa Guzman
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Malcolm in book one to me was a jerk and only cared about himself and racing. This story gave us a totally different guy than what I was expecting. His past prohibited him from opening his heart until a beautiful green eyed girl bumped into him and gave him a new adrenaline rush. Paisley (love that name) is a girl who has been let down more times by the men she cared about that she had decided to protect her heart from more heartache. Then she decides to try one more time and well you will just ...more
Danielle
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 SMOOCHES!

I read and reviewed this book on behalf of RED CHEEKS READS.

Review: http://redcheeksreads.com/adrenaline-...

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2...
Michelle van Rij
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: maart-2016
4 ADRENALINE STARS (★★★★)

*** Disclaimer: I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. However, this doesnt affect my opinion of this book and the words in this review. ***

Id only talked to this man twice and yet each time he brought out emotions Id never before experienced in my life. I wasnt sure if I should be thrilled beyond belief, or scared shitless.

Even though I havent read the first novel in the Speed series, Ignite, I wanted to read Adrenaline as my first Kelly
Kyra Newbill
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Though I liked them both, I enjoyed book 2 better than 1!
There was something different about Paislie and Malcolm. Whether it be that they both were actually damaged and they had their own qualms and hurdles to overcome with that or that both were not interested in love but found it anyways!
I loved this book and how well paced it was. I dont feel like there was any aspect that was rushed or skipped.
It was also a treat to get updates about Addie and Elliott without feeling like the story revolved
Kimberly
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No cliffhanger
Standalone, though part of a larger series
Told from both POVs
No major editing errors

I have read every book by this author and somehow she makes them all not seem like the same ole story. This series in particular has been fun to read. These guys love adrenaline and the feeling they get being behind the wheel of a car going a million miles and hour, but somehow it is the women in their life that knock them on their a**es.

Malcolm is a no nonsense, not looking for love manwhore.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Five stars are not enough

Just when their relationship is starting, Malcom thinks his life is over when he crashes during a NASCAR race and not even the love of Paislie can keep his spirits up. It's not until he needing rehabilitation for his injuries, Paislie not only helps heal his injury but also breaks down his barriers. But will their love survive her abandonment issues? With a heartwarming storyline and fabulous characters, Kelly Elliott once again writes a brilliant story about what love
Tricia Mccoy
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a Rush!

I can never get enough of Kelly's work! You can't go wrong by picking anything of hers! She is one of my faves! And I LOVED Malcolm and Paisley! They come from different backgrounds but sometimes opposites attract! They are perfect together even though they have their twists and turns! (I secretly hope she writes a book about Landon and Emmerson...you'll know what I'm talking about when you get to the end 😉)
Amanda Roy
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AGAIN!!!

Kelly Elliot has done it again with this series. I loved every minute of the stories! I am going to miss these characters but I am happy to start a new series by her and reread these two books again.
Sarah Vala
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love books like this! It was a quick easy read that you didnt want to put down. I also like series so this was the perfect book for me. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• It's Not Over (Fair Lakes #1)
  • With Me: A Rivers Edge Christmas Novella
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Love and Landscape
  • Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals, #2)
  • Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals, #3)
  • Everything with You (With You, #3)
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • Southern Attraction (Southern Heart, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Insistent (Soul Serenade Book #4)
  • Trust Me (Rivers Edge, #1)
  • Boss Me (Rivers Edge #5)
  • Expect Me (Rivers Edge, #3)
  • Fight Me (Rivers Edge, #2)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Predestined Hearts
  • Anton (Chicago Blaze, #1)

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Speed (2 books)
  • Ignite

News & Interviews

“When you’ve been lied to your whole life by people, especially men, you learn how to read when people are telling the truth and when they’re not.” 1 likes
“You were worth the wait.” 1 likes